[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there something behind James Comey's statement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_0768.jpg (447 KB, 640x2900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0768.jpg
447 KB, 640x2900
>>
Bump.

Somebody confirm this absurdness please. I am not skilled in this but I bet someone is.
>>
holy, post links
>>
>ifunny.com
>>
These are all the links.
Gematria Defined:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria
Gematria Calc: http://www.gematrix.org/
Comey's Staement:https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
>>
File: IMG_0585.jpg (85 KB, 488x820) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
85 KB, 488x820
>>80548899
>>
>>80549530
i got 2324
>>
SAGE THESE FUCKING RETARDED THREADS. THERE ARE REAL LEAKS AND INFO BEING DUG UP ON POL RIGHT NOW, THIS IS NOT RELEVANT, TRUE, OR REMOTELY USEFUL INFORMATION.

READY FOR THE PART WHERE YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT?

"Remarks prepared for delivery at press briefing"
IS CONSIDERED TO BE A PART OF HIS STATEMENT. FUCKING DUMB, FUCKING SAGE, AND FUCKING SHAME ON YOU NEWFAGS WHO ARE "INTERESTED" IN THIS HORSESHIT.

IF YOU BELIEVED THERE COULD BE SOMETHING TO THESE THREADS, YOU NEED TO READ A FUCKING BOOK OR DO SOME MATH OR SOMETHING BEFORE YOU RETURN TO /pol/ YOU FUCKING NITWIT.

YOU DO FUCKING REALISE THAT YOU CAN JUST FIND OUT WHAT THE GEMATRIA ADDS UP TO, AND THEN KEEP TRYING DIFFERENT PHRASES UNTIL ONE STICKS RIGHT?
> Hillary is evil
> Hillary did 911
> Hillary ate my poop last week
> Help Hillary has kidnapped my family
OH JEEZ AFTER TRYING 97 PHRASES I GOT ONE TO MATCH THE GEMATRIA. TIME TO TROLL FOURCHAN HEHEHEHE
>>
>>80549790
Seems like a typical /pol/ thread
>>
>>80550441
Why so triggered?
>>
>>80550441
Stop being a fucking moron and help look into the Clinton Foundation, the REAL conspiracy is there. Or better yet, don't. If you are so unintelligent as to actually think Comey hid a secret message in Gematria, including random sections of the fucking header notes, you're better off killing yourself.
>>
>>80550696
Because there are REAL leaks of REAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION being worked on here, and people are being fooled by what is obviously the dumbest shit I have ever seen in my life.

I've seen at least 5 threads on this exact bullshit today. It's fucking moronic.
>>
File: ufugdup.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
ufugdup.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>80550833
but what if you're a shill doe senpai
>>
>>80551056
Look at the fucking image dude, the person starting this theory randomly grabs a sentence of the header above Comeys statement. It isn't even a part of his statement. They did this to make the Gematrka fit with their "super secret messsge"

Also a shill wouldn't tell you to go investigate the Clinton foundation. We need to stop that crooked bitch. The real shills want you to waste time on this garbage.

Also would a real shill say "I fucking hate motherfucking subhuman and ape like baboon black lives matter niggers?"
>>
>>80551325
That's EXACTLY what they would say.
>>
File: fishsip.jpg (3 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
fishsip.jpg
3 KB, 124x124
>>80551325
Yeah you won my confidence I''ll believe you, but if you're an expect on killary you have no see how this is something totally within her power. But yeah the crypto stuff is a stretch, still interesting to think that someone would be this brazen
>>
>>80548899
A Hillary shill added that.
>>
>>80548342
I typed it in and all I got was this:
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live. Exo 33:20
And dost thou open thine eyes upon such an one, and bringest me into judgment with thee? Job 14:3
They are exalted for a little while, but are gone and brought low; they are taken out of the way as all other, and cut off as the tops of the ears of corn. Job 24:24
>>
>>80559433
Forgot the link
>http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?Gem_Num=2322
>>
>>80550441
fucking shill fuck you
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.