[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did God shit out niggers and Jews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: wat.png (85 KB, 388x230) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
85 KB, 388x230
Why did God shit out niggers and Jews?
>>
>>80547057
Jesus is Santa Claus for adults.
>>
>>80547057
Because he likes pyres.
>>
>>80547057
We need to suffer for some reason.
>>
File: what is love.gif (611 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
what is love.gif
611 KB, 300x225
>>80547057
well you see anon we're actually all the same spirit but since memory is only consumed by the spirit and not transfered though the information is never truely lost it is never transfered back from the spirit to the body

the creation of a god involves the recording of all events and possible experiances in every possible universe, thus each god's egg is a multi-verse, only 'after' (After and before don't really mean anything to a concept that exists in more than 3 demensions) is a 'god' or anything like it created, as our collective experiances and that of all living things, all possible living things and all variations of what possible experiances all possible living things could ever have are combined into a single entity's memory

in short, they must exist as must all things and all things that may appear to not exist also must and you me and all other concious entitys will eventually or already have been, once again these concepts fall flat beyond 3 dimensions so i'll just stick to saying have already experianced them an infinite number of times
>>
>>80548316
deep
>>
Why did god shit out white trash?
>>
>>80548964
Holy sheeeet. Before clicking on this thread I knew some triggered faggot would post these exact words. Kek.
>>
>>80548964
White trash bothers no one.

Jews and niggers bother everyone.
>>
>>80547057
They are a product of their environment, like leeches or tape worms. Wherever there is a resource left to be stolen, there is a nigger ready to steal it. Dismantle the environment that it flourishes in, and it will die.
>>
>>80547128
WTF I hate god now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.