[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Israel Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (37 KB, 2000x1455) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
37 KB, 2000x1455
Based Israel Thread

ITT we say why we support Israel.

I'll start - they will help us destroy islam for good
>>
yes what a great "country"
>>
>>80547177
Your people are devout Xtians. They are longing to kill arabs. Will you be signing up? Make grandmother proud. So proud.
>>
>>80547177
>yes what a great "country"
Said Tonga
Tonga is a slang for dick here
>>
>>80547346
said Brazil
The word Brazil here is a giant joke. Oh wait :^)
>>
File: 1468196411154-pol.png (562 KB, 656x602) Image search: [Google]
1468196411154-pol.png
562 KB, 656x602
>>80547346
Let the fight.
>>80548000
Checked.
>>
You want to team up with the people who started all this shit in the first place?
>>
>>80548000
Nice trips but the joke was shitty
Brazil is a tree
>>
>>80547055
I support Israel so Jews will die. Longer Israel is supported, the more they will because Palestinian, the more Jews will die. Win Win
>>
>>80550186
>>80550186
Abuse* not because.
>>
>>80550186
Yeah dude being a psychopath is so good
>>
>>80551238
Your problem, not mine. Stupid kike. I thought you people were supposed to be smart? You have to worry about stabbers and rockets because your people are obsessed with other people's land. You are consumed with avarice, pawing at everything. Stop stealing shit, stop getting stabbed. It's simple really.

But you wont stop stealing, so they wont stop stabbing. Sure, have a few billion dollars a year. Can it really replace the "chosen ones" who get murdered regularly?

Yea, you dumb kikes may get my country to invade Iran, the muzzies will know that it will be your fault. They will attack more, and more, and more. You're fucked.

Kike.

#IStandWithIsrael, I really do.
>>
>>80551238
There's a billion of them you stupid kike. You wont stop fucking with the hornets nest. Protip: unless you are rich Jew, you are being used.
>>
>>80551238
>Steals land from psychotic collectivist antisemites

Kek.
>>
its neat how they've concentrated so many jews in a small area
>>
>>80547055

They kill sandniggers. I don't get what the big deal is.
>>
>>80551238
Now you know why all the soldiers are in hell
>>
>>80551888
>>80552084
>>80552478
Aren't you a desperate fella
>>
>>80547055
>why we support Israel
It's a good containment zone for renegade jews who refuse to stop promoting Marxism abroad.
>>
>>80547055
I respect that when Palestinians bomb them, they bomb the shit back outta them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.