[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Health issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: macrophage.jpg (167 KB, 1520x996) Image search: [Google]
macrophage.jpg
167 KB, 1520x996
So /pol/, I've been taking something called GcMAF (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GcMAF), and I used to be sick all the fucking time, and I've been feeling great since, more energy, blah blah, made my immune system work and still does.

What alternative medicines do you take and why is a lot of modern medical a big shitpost, /pol/?
>>
>taking the macrophage jew
kys
>>
B complex vitamins and ~1Gal water a day.

Also milk thistle extract and tumeric extract bc liver function.
>>
>>80547446
>gallon of water a day
why?
>>
>>80547708
I drink a gallon of water a day too. Only because im extremely active. Workout and run twice a day. Gotta stay hydrated. Definitely makes a difference rather than drinking fucking cokes and energy drinks all day
>>
>>80547964
Wanna share your routine?

Can't find anything I like.
>>
>>80548084
Nothing tok crazy. I live in Texas so i try and get my runs in before its 100 degrees outside. Go on 2 mile run around 6am. Then rest up eat a lot of fruit and maybe a protein shake. Then hit the gym. Usually only work on two or 3 muscle groups a day (Chest/Triceps , Back/Biceps/Shoulders , Legs). Also try and do some sort of Abs/Core everyday. Planks, sit ups and crunches. Then rest up for a bit. Go run some errands. Then when the sun starts to go down, knock out a 2nd run in. I've been doing this routine while going to work almost everyday for the past 4 months and i feel like a fucking boss. Good luck M8. Hope i could help
>>
>>80547708

If you ever feel thirsty you are dehydrated. If you're not pissing clear, copious, and often, you are dehydrated.

I drink probably a gallon and a half a day. Literally running like a well oiled machine.
>>
File: ontherocks.jpg (76 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ontherocks.jpg
76 KB, 512x512
>>80545679

I'M ALEX JONES AND YOU SHOULD BUY SUPER MALE VITALITY
>>
>>80545679
>(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GcMAF

i dont eat corpses or any kind of animal-derived product (methionine in egg whites, cancer causing protein in dairy) and majority of calories come from unprocessed grains (red rice, groats, barley, rye berries) interspersed with greens, nuts, legumes, beans, fruits and other bullshit i cant remember. im basically immortal. well peace.
>>
>>80549788
It will, thanks.
>>
>>80547708
There was a study where they had people who drank less than a gallon a day drink more, and people who drank over a gallon a day drink less over a week or something.

Those who drank less than a gallon and then drank more felt healthier and more awake, and those who drank more than a gallon and then less felt more lethargic and weaker.

Basically, drink water, no reason not to
>>
I take c60 in olive oil, it's really good for your mitochondria apparently. almost endless energy for your workouts too. thanks for the tip on this op, I thought I'd heard of every supplement by now.
>>
I just drink lots of water. And some coffee. Pretty much nothing else.

Lots of whole grain pasta. Cans of chunk light tuna for protein (although I am scared of the mercury). Ramen because I'm poor right now.

Really nothing special. I just try to avoid simple carbs, sugar, and saturated fat.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.