[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump supporter waves gun at BLM rally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
I didn't know there were /pol/ards in Portland.

>Trump supporter who waved gun at Black Lives Matter rally came armed for a massacre

>Michael Strickland, the right-wing agitator and Trump supporter seen in this video brandishing a gun at a peaceful Black Lives Matter rally, has been charged with two class A felonies after being arrested and initially released Friday morning on his own recognizance without bail.

>At his arraignment today at the Multnomah County Courthouse in downtown Portland Strickland was hit with two felony counts of “unlawful use of a weapon,” as well as misdemeanor charges of menacing and disorderly conduct.

>The hearing took place on the same block where Strickland pulled a Glock 27, swept the gun at the crowd while yelling “Get the hell back!” He subsequently outfitted the gun with a large capacity magazine.

>At the scene, Strickland said he was only armed in self-defense. But the Multnomah County District Attorney revealed in court that Strickland had six magazines of ammunition on him.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/trump-supporter-who-waved-gun-at-black-lives-matter-rally-came-armed-for-a-massacre/
>>
>Trump supporting right wing agitator with a LARGE capacity magazine came armed for a massacre

Woah boy. That bias.
>>
>>80543627
I think they actually have video on this guy somewhere on YouTubes. Where, in fact, several BLM protestors were chest-bumping him aggressively and he repeatedly tells them to back off before finally drawing his gun, pointing it, and getting them to back off.
>>
>>80543627

He's the laughing at liberals guy

Pretty sure he's a libertarian

He arguably was in fear of being assaulted, and drawing could be seen as a justified response (he didn't fire). He clearly is afraid to turn around and eventually backs away.

Perhaps he should have run away as soon as he felt threatened (several men pushing you away will do that).

But, fuck that. Victim blaming at its finest.
>>
>Glock 27

That's a toy not a fucking weapon.

OP confirmed a BLM nigger-lover.
>>
>>80544245
It honestly depends on the state. Some states will prosecute those who draw and do not fire, because the language of their laws requires the use of lethal force to justify its brandishment. It is stupid because in a situation like this he did the absolutely rational thing- telling niggers with a history of violence who are moving your way to stay the hell back or face death.
>>
>>80544103
>BLM protestors were chest-bumping him aggressively and he repeatedly tells them to back off before finally drawing his gun, pointing it, and getting them to back off.

You meant to say pointing it at the undercover cops lol.
>>
>>80544487
Glock 27 is my favorite Glock. So compact and handsome. What's your issue with them?
>>
>>80543627
Trump supporter gets scared because violent negros start to surround and threaten him, pulls gun and puts it away with no shots fired.

BLM member premeditates mass murder and goes through with it

I dont think he should've done it but I can see why he felt the need to
>>
>>80543627
>>At the scene, Strickland said he was only armed in self-defense. But the Multnomah County District Attorney revealed in court that Strickland had six magazines of ammunition on him.

Don't have to justify 6 magazines. It's his right.
>>
>>80544922

Yeah, I can see that. Seems like the law misses the escalation of force clause if it's there.

What he did worked by anyone's standards (reasonable person), and no one was hurt seriously. He was clearly being threatened.

Albeit, it looked like they wanted to continue to threaten him even after he drew.

Really, he should have just pulled his shirt back and showed it, but then, I wasn't there.
>>
>>80543627
>But the Multnomah County District Attorney revealed in court that Strickland had six magazines of ammunition on him.
And? He was potentially at risk of being assaulted by 100s of people at once.
>>
>>80543627
Anyone with 4 or more rounds on them is armed for a mass shooting (in many countries)... a massacre is even more nebulous than that.
>>
>>80543627
This is why BLM doesn't try that shit at trump rallies.
>>
File: 1367366638110.png (285 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1367366638110.png
285 KB, 491x491
>>80543627
They sure are pushing the Trump supporter angle aren't they.
>>
>>80545430

but it proves his (((criminal intent)))
>>
>>80545172

Only cops and niggers use Glock.
>>
We need a white Micah Johnson. Look I respect that black man for taking up arms to take a stand for his people. The problem is that his people are a bunch of idiotic goons who don't respect the rule of law and can't live in an advanced society without the white man's help.

We need more Dylan Roofs. Unfortunately my life matters too much to throw it away by dying or going to prison. That's the advantage the niggers have. None of their lives really matter. They don't care if they live or die.
>>
>trump supporter has a gun
>trump supporter is a racist
>BLM is peaceful protest
>trump is racist

And here we go
>>
and where is proof he is a trump supporter
>>
>>80546388
Shut the fuck up faggot. At least wait until Trump is elected before engaging in this shill talk you fucking yid
>>
File: 1458178126371.jpg (28 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
1458178126371.jpg
28 KB, 500x503
>>80546172
U wot m8?
>>
>>80545941

Pretty sure there'd be no laws against 6 mags.

The only law I can see is a certain amount of ammo based on fire/explosive hazard. Which would be more than you can carry in mags.
>>
>>80546731
Thats to win the black vote #4dChess
>>
>>80543627
>came armed for a massacre
>fired 0 (ZERO) shots
>>
>>80543627
>Strickland pulled a Glock 27, swept the gun at the crowd while yelling “Get the hell back!” He subsequently outfitted the gun with a large capacity magazine.

Okay, so he clearly didn't shoot anyone despite having the opportunity. Sounds like he wasn't 'armed for a massacre'.

>At the scene, Strickland said he was only armed in self-defense. But the Multnomah County District Attorney revealed in court that Strickland had six magazines of ammunition on him.

How would having six magazines impede him from defending himself? If he had only three cartridges loaded into each magazine, would that be okay? What about one 30 round magazine?
>>
>>80547520
>you only need one magazine to defend yourself at any given time
I fucking hate liberals
>>
>>80548247

And a knife can kill a million people

They're clearly grasping at straws for their charges

I recall that they said he used racial insults which provoked the people, which is probably why they still have him and put shitty bail.

If he didn't provoke them, then they have nothing to hold him on.
>>
>>80543627
Fucking markiplier
>>
>>80546172
Well, that's just not true at all. Can't handle the safety?
>>
>>80547315
This, who the fuck goes to a massacre and doesn't fire a single round.
>>
>>80543627
WTF? I hate white people now!
>>
Oh my fucking god.

"ARMED FOR A MASSACRE"

Don't you think he would've.. I dunno... ACTUALLY COMMITTED A FUCKING MASSACRE if he wanted to do it????

Fuck these manipulating, lying leftist vermin.
>>
>>80543627
Looks like a plant from here.
>>
>>80548533
>I recall that they said he used racial insults which provoked the people

Blacks always claim this.
>>
>>80546511
Well, all that is true though. Except for the gun-waver being racist because we don't know him well enough but assuming he's waving a gun at peaceful black protestors then I'm guessing yeah he's most likely racist.
>>
File: 1467551232548.jpg (103 KB, 750x881) Image search: [Google]
1467551232548.jpg
103 KB, 750x881
>>80543627
I was a Trump supporter before this but now I'm a #hillmissile
>>
>>80550944
How "peaceful" were these protests. When I think peaceful, I think everybody holding hands and walking down a street. But for this news outlet peaceful include issuing threats, loud yelling, invasions of personal space. All these things are technically not physical violence, and thus can be construed as "peaceful."
>>
>>80550126

He's not

Look at laughingatliberals on YouTube

It's that guy; he films leftist rallies
>>
>>80550429

Could've been a non-black SJW spreading the rumor because those Portland marxists hate his ass and the nigger thugs are useful idiots to neutralize him.
>>
>>80551690
They weren't peaceful they were advancing on him and doing body bumping shut and trying to surround him.
>>
>>80551690

They pushed him

That's assault

Whilst I don't like agreeing with off camera testimonies, he said they were hitting him with sticks in the gut.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.