[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when does the US presidential race heat up or is Hillary already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 16
File: file.png (347 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
file.png
347 KB, 500x500
when does the US presidential race heat up or is Hillary already confirmed to win it after the FBI report
>>
first post best post
>>
>>80542072
Nobody likes Hillary except niggers and single moms

Unfortunately for her, that's not enough to win
>>
After the convention and Trump can finally relax that he's the official nominee and no shenanigans happens, then he will start verbally raping Hillary all day every day.

The strategy he needs to use to win is not to convince people to vote for him, but to convince people not to vote for her. And if he can do that, he will win.
>>
>>80543361
Pretty much this.

The media can list as many doctored polls as they like. It doesn't change the fact that no one likes her.
>>
>>80542072
Should get really interesting around September
>>
>>80542072

It will heat up slightly when Clinton is considered the presumed candidate, more when both candidates are confirmed at each convention, and even more once we start confirming dates for presidential debates.

Expect all presidential debates to be messy as hell. Expect the last two weeks of this election to be nothing but back and forth unless any obvious winner can be discerned from the debates.
>>
>>80542072

Heats up in September when summer is over, you fucking newfag.

Now GTFO /pol/
>>
>>80542072

I can't wait for the debates.

I hope trump throat fucks her with her treason and she has stroke on live television
>>
>>80543361
Really? Are you sure you aren't missing a bunch of others?
Spics, cucks, kikes, chinks, gun-grabbers, ...
>>
>>80542072
after the conventions, they literally aren't the candidates yet
>>
>>80543361
They dislike Trump even more, fucking idiot.

Walk through the streets of a white liberal town.

>>80543776
Holy shit how can you be this delusional?

You think almost every single pollster is just lying?
>>
>>80543776
Youd be surprised. I don't know anyone b that is voting for trump. Everyone is saying "anyone but trump" . because they're all retarded California betas...
>>
>>80542072
She was confirmed to win it before the FBI report. Every reasonable person who isn't brainwashed by the rightwing media machine knows she didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>80544111
Yes.
>>
>>80544070
All i know is that I live in a major battleground state and I haven't met anyone voting for Hillary that wasn't black or a college age sjw
>>
>>80543433
Nobody likes her. Since the FBI came out and crucified her on tv, people that have no interest in politics are posting anti-clinton memes on their jewbook. Almost all the responses to her "tweets" and jewbook posts are negative. Trump's is completely the opposite. All god-emperor memes, mostly positive responses, shit ton of "likes". There's really no chance she can win without massive voter fraud.
>>
>>80544111

100% this

Trump lacks the self control to win. The media will pretend it's a close race for get more shekels, and /pol/ will pretend it's a close race because they are delusional.

Clinton is going to win the Obama 2012 map with at least one additional state.
>>
>>80544452
>trump will win because he has the best memes
Can't make this shit up
>>
>>80544259

>didn't do anything wrong

pls b b8

In any case the FBI thing worked out well for Trump because Comey said she was guilty of mishandling classified information and lying to congress. By not charging her, he kept a weak Clinton in the race instead of having her drop out and nominating Biden or Sanders.
>>
>>80544259
>rightwing media machine
LMFAO
>>
>>80544014
I read that she will not debate the God Emperor.
>>
Unless Trump pulls his head out of his ass she'll win. He's just pandering to the base he built during the primaries now, and those people already vehemently support him. But they're not enough to win a general election.

Trump blows at debates, Hillary has a closet full of skeletons yet he'll probably spend the hour talking about Bill.
>>
>>80544598
Nobody cares. It was the GOP's only hope of concocting a Clinton scandal, so they gambled on it. Bad bets may have a chance to win, but are bound to lose.
>>
>>80544563
You're a fucking idiot. I made like 8 points. Open your eyes. NOBODY likes clinton.
>>
>>80544810
>Trump blows at debates
This is why he lost the primaries, amiright?
>>
>>80542072
Hillary was confirmed to win it before the primaries even started.

It's all been about making it as uncomfortable as possible for her.
>>
>>80544563
Correct the Record, why are you so shitty at your job?
>>
>>80544880
In that case I wonder why a shitload of people who don't like Clinton voted for her. Either way, if it's apparent that people who dislike Clinton and eager to vote for her, then it really doesn't matter if anybody likes her does it?
>>
>>80544844

>nobody cares

She was the first person to be under criminal investigation as a presidental candidate. She is guilty but the establishment refuses to push the issue. Look at the way the media labelled the whole thing an "email inquiry" instead of a criminal investigation.

Clinton's numbers on honesty are lower than Trump's, I would say most people care.
>>
>>80545074
He won because /Republican voters/ hated everyone else more. His debate performances were always lackluster and substanceless but his dedicated fans were always going to back him regardless of the outcome.
>>
>>80542072
Hillary was going to be the winner 8 years ago when she stepped down for obama there was never any chance for something else
>>
>>80545411
> the first person to be under criminal investigation as a presidental candidate
She wasn't under a criminal investigation.

>Look at the way the media labelled the whole thing an "email inquiry" instead of a criminal investigation.
See?

>Clinton's numbers on honesty are lower than Trump's
You mean higher.
>>
>>80545321
She was going to be indicted for voter fraud, then that guy shot up the gay bar and apparently everyone forgot. Millions more people voted republican in the primaries. She's done.
>>
>>80545756
You have no idea about anything. I'm done conversing with your stupid ass.
>>
>>80545756

>she wasn't under criminal investigation

What do you call an FBI investigation into whether her and her aides broke criminal laws?

>you mean higher

No.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/192098/clinton-best-asset-trump-biggest-liability-experience.aspx

And this was before the director of the FBI said she lied to congress and all of her talking points on the email issue have been complete fabrications.
>>
File: 1467218535712.png (449 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1467218535712.png
449 KB, 640x360
>it's yet another shill thread
>>
File: trump kill em.jpg (32 KB, 306x483) Image search: [Google]
trump kill em.jpg
32 KB, 306x483
>>80544452
this. it's crazy lads.

>trump: 9,050,314 likes on official fb page
>clinton: 4,356,410 likes on official fb page

>trump's response to dallas bullshit: 454k likes
>clinton's response to dallas bullshit: 30k likes

if (((they))) dont rig it hillary is going to get absolutely BTFO this november.
>>
>>80544259
There's a very simple way to identify shills for Hillary on /pol/. If they support Hillary, on /pol/. Support for her does not exist here.
>>
>>80544563
>>80544844
>>80545321
>>80545756
jealous you get paid to shill here. how much are you paid? truly curious
>>
>>80546222
Sorry, I misread that as "numbers are honesty lower." You're right.

I know Trump gives the illusion of being honest, because he says the kind of stupid shit you'd expect lying politicians to really be thinking. But the truth is nothing he says is the truth. He told Paul Ryan and the GOP that he would be in favor of abolishing social security, but insisted that they must let him campaign in favor of social security, lest baby boomers won't vote for him. His nonchalance towards lying to voters is shocking even to seasoned political veterans.
>>
>>80546817
I just don't feel compelled to hide in safe space like /pol/ does. I like to argue. I've been arguing with /pol/ since the beginning and with /new/ before that. Still haven't found this mythical red pill.
>>
>>80547187
This shilling is ridiculous, no politician ever says what he thinks, what he will do or the truth. Even if you don't know how trump acts or thinks the single best reason to vote for him is to prevent clinton from winning.
>>
>>80547535
>I like to shill.
Well of course, you're paid.
>>
>>80547187

>making unrealistic promises on the campaign trail is unique to Trump

Trump has been a TV personality fir most of his career, so he gets hit hard for some of the bombastic things he's said and says.

Clinton has been a politician for her entire life so she's always been careful with her words in public. This doesn't make her more honest or trustworthy than Trump though.
>>
>>80547038
>>80547622
Okay, so how much do you get paid to shill for Trump?
>>
>>80542072
The conventions is when it's going to get good again.
It will be even more interesting when Trump, and Hillary start debating.
They have to debate AT LEAST once. She can't avoid is all the way to November, and honestly the sooner she gets it out of the way the better it is for her. American voters have short memories.
Hell we voted Obama in TWICE
>>
Are the rumors that she won't debate true?
That would be a major disappointment desu.
>>
>>80544538
>>80544111
1 post by this I.D
>>
>>80547932
There's a difference between making an unrealistic promise (muh wall, muh muslim ban) and telling the voters you're going to do the exact opposite of you're promising the establishment behind closed doors. Even the establishment politicians behind those doors think what's doing is wrong.
>>
>>80544538
>Trump lacks the self control to win
>Clinton is going to win the Obama 2012 map with at least one additional state
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
>>
>>80543995
Stop being edgy, you're scaring the children.
>>
>>80548142
She wants to avoid it for obvious reasons.
She can't avoid it completely though.
They have to debate at least once.>>80544259
>Every reasonable person who isn't brainwashed by the rightwing media machine knows she didn't do anything wrong.
You're a fucking idiot.
Please go watch the FBI announcement. He said in very plain English that if anyone else did this, but her they would be experiencing serious consequences.
Here is your (you)
>>
>>80548451
They didn't overestimate how much of a joke Donald Trump was. The underestimated how much of a joke the GOP had become. He still won't be president.
>>
>>80548616
>rightwing FBI director using a media appearance to play politics
Yawn, it's fucking nothing, and still nobody cares.
>>
>>80548394
>because china didn't build a wall
>because israel didn't build a wall
>because it's impossible to ban flights to countries with incompatible cultures like cuba
>because obongo didn't lie about what he was going to do
>because hillary hasn't consistently lied
>because she hasn't fucked up royally before even entering the race
>>
>>80542072
The FBI Director said that charges would not be pursued. But did say that they had enough to go after her for it. And when asked if the FBI was investigating her for other crimes he said no comment... not a "no". Thats a really strong statement, I think just about anybody would be sweating bullets (gulp) from hearing that if it was about them.

Also Hillary Clinton had a specific kind of classified information on her email server which she was never allowed to have. SAPs (Special Access Programs). Even having them is Treason if you're not cleared for it.

Its the equivalent of having stolen the nuclear codes. Doesn't matter where she had them stored.
>>
>>80548814

>Obama-appointed FBI director is a rightwing opportunist

You're really doing mental gymnastics to avoid accepting the fact that crooked Clinton mishandled classified documents and lied to both Congress and the public.
>>
File: SS Laughs.jpg (49 KB, 300x636) Image search: [Google]
SS Laughs.jpg
49 KB, 300x636
>>80548706
>mfw you're on a train to work camp.
>>
Unless she says something REALLY fucking stupid, she's going to win. I mean, if some recording of a private meeting was leaked and she undeniably said something very controversial on tape, then Trump would have a good chance.

She could shoot somebody in the middle of a crowded street and she wouldn't lose voters.
>>
>>80548814
>no one cares that hillary mishandled SAP information
No one that knows what kind of information is under that definition would say that.
>>
>>80549071

She also had ORCON classified info, which is so highly classified that Comey can't even disclose which agency they came from.
>>
>>80549031
I didn't say those things are possible, but the POTUS doesn't have that kind of power unless they're very popular and influential. Trump as president would be neither. Paul Ryan would have more power than President Trump and we stop both of those things from happening.
>>
File: no_food.png (100 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
no_food.png
100 KB, 500x375
>>80542072

hillary has been confirmed win since 2008
>>
>>80549145
I know you brainwashed rightwingers like to think that Obama is most partisan president who ever lived, but he's actually quite the opposite to his own detriment.
>>
>>80549601

Please tell me anything Comey said that wasn't factual.
>>
>>80549457
>but the POTUS doesn't have that kind of power unless they're very popular and influential
Trump has been like that for a while now. He won the nomination against 13 opponents, self founded, against all the media taking the popular vote in a fuckload of states. Hillary doesn't even has the balls to debate the guy.
>>
File: Untitled.png (496 KB, 962x872) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
496 KB, 962x872
>>
>>80542072

the recent nytimes column about Hillary was pretty scathing, as long as you don't read the comments.

The journalist Maureen Dowd wrote it, but she has a ridiculous history of bashing the Clintons, and nitpicking the characters of celebrities. Because of this, no one who does a simple google search on Dowd is going to take anything said in the article seriously.

25% of the comments were,
"you chose this week to go after Hillary when you should be reporting on the racist cops!1 Won't someone think of the niggers!"

other 25%:
"we need to rally against trump. stop saying bad things about hillary."

other 25%:
"ugh its maureen downs again. fuking irish bitch get lost."

other 25%:
actually refuting the article. things like,
>Clinton didn't lie when she said there were no classified emails cuz she didn't send anything classified herself, only other ppl sent classified shit to her, and they often mislabeled it.
>only 55 classified out of 35000. its fucking nothing get a life repubs. she was just trusting her lawyer's assessment.

I'm still peeved though. Even though negligence isn't technically "lying," it adds to a history of her just not caring about certain shit. It's almost as if as soon a repub gets testy on something she does, she says "oh I can spin this away, there's no need to actually refute the opposing points." Compound this with the legacy king barry has left, and she'll probably be able to do anything under the sun. And like Obama, she'll start some weird program or something to make sure she goes down in history as "ultimate queen of world that turned hicklands and niggervilles into utopia police states."

don't know why im posting this in this shit thread but here ya go. Basically, Hillary supporters cannot be argued with. It's times to forego words and out-meme them.
>>
>>80550153
>It's times to forego words and out-meme them.
truest words, it's the reason why there are so many shills on /pol/
>>
>>80544538
Wow, I'm a #ShillForHill now
>>
>>80549727
I assume everything he said was factual. Especially when he said "we can't recommend criminal charges" because it doesn't take an FBI agent to determine that no crime was committed.

>>80549896
I mean popular/influential within the House and Senate. The president is just one of the three major branches of government. It's not a position of absolute power unless you have power over the other two. Obama is not a powerful president because he has no influence. LBJ was extremely powerful because he did. A senator will influence over all three branches can easily be more powerful than the president.
>>
>>80551087

If everything was factual then how is he a partisan shill for what he said?
>>
>>80552947
Because he making implications that "even though no crime was committed and we didn't get what we want out of this, we should continue to treat it like a crime and get the most out of it."

Of course the rightwing is never going to say "oh, I guess we were wrong," rather WE CAN'T BE WRONG THERE'S CLEARLY A HUGE FUCKING CONSPIRACY HERE.
>>
>>80554139

He's making no implications. He's stating unequivocally that she has been lying to the American public for 16 months, she lied to Congress, and she was extremely negligent in her handling of highly classified information.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466910281992.jpg (88 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466910281992.jpg
88 KB, 900x900
>>80554139
>>80554673

>one server
>no classified documents
>approved by State Department
>no state department emails were deleted
>>
>>80542072
What a disturbing image. Just visually.
>>
>>80544111
Remember what the polls said about Brexit? Proof they can't be relied upon.
>>
>>80554673
He could have explained why nothing she did warrants criminal charges. Anybody who was really interested in justice would've appreciated that explanation. Instead he went on a character assassination before concluding that no criminal charges would be filed like he was some kind of terrorist hostage reading a false confession.

Then the snarky line about whether somebody else would face consequences. Yeah, obviously the Target cashier who loses $50 from the register is going to be punished more severely than if it were the CEO. That says nothing about legality of the act or being above the law. It's an implication.
>>
>>80543361
I'm 19 white-male, and I like her more than Trump. All my friends do too, as well as everyone else I know expect 1 or 2 Trump supporters.

538 has Hillary winning at 80% right now
>>
>>80556077

>stating facts is character assassination

Everything he said was factual. He explained what the FBI found and why it wasn't criminal. If there's anyone who wanted a certain outcome it was the Democrats who have been downplaying the whole thing since last year. Even back as far as last year Obama was going around saying she didn't endanger national security, despite the FBI not doing its investigation yet.

>snarky line

It's true that politicians get treated with kid gloves when it comes to prosecuting leaks. Look at General Petreaus.

At the end of the day, Clinton's 16 month lying tour to the American people and Congress was exposed for what it is
>>
>>80544111
>You think almost every single pollster is just lying?
There are no pollsters you moron.
>>
File: 1409475601560a.png (101 KB, 210x195) Image search: [Google]
1409475601560a.png
101 KB, 210x195
>>80542072
>is Hillary already confirmed to win it after the FBI report
>>
>>80555968
Are all of you niggers 12? Polls can never can be trusted and are there only to make money for the guys fabricating the polls.
>>
>>80544563
You weren't here when Trump was running for the nomination.
Meme magic is real you obvious fucking redditor.
>>
>>80556574

shiling this hard
>>
>>80556574
>19
There's your problem.
Voting should only be allowed for specific people.
Looking back, 19 is way too fucking young to have any kind of voice over the president of the United States.
>>
>>80558055
lol im old enough to die for my country, but not old to take any part in how it should be run?
>>
>>80542072
Monday the 18th is the start of the Republican convention, where Trump will be nominated as the candidate, announce his VP, etc.

Following Monday is the start of the Democrat's convention.

So end of this month is the official "start" of the General Election campaign and you start getting regular stump speeches and debates and shit.
>>
>>80558593
one doesn't require wisdom and life experience, the other does.
>>
>>80558736
voting for president shouldn't require "wisdom and life experiences"
>>
>>80558593
Only active military and vets should get the vote if under the age of 35.
>>
>>80542072
that pic

<shudders>
>>
>>80546772

giving me hope desu
>>
>>80559535
No. It should be any adult. The PEOPLE should decide who they want to be president, not a qualified set of individuals.
>>
File: 1468172830166.png (242 KB, 484x605) Image search: [Google]
1468172830166.png
242 KB, 484x605
>>80544259
SHE DINDU NUFFIN SHES A GOOD BOI

>benghazi
>covering up bills rape of women (FACT)
>emails were dropbox to chinese information gatherers

okay there blue pill boy go suck more obamacock
>>
File: rato.jpg (70 KB, 601x453) Image search: [Google]
rato.jpg
70 KB, 601x453
>>80548004

we do it for the dank memes
>>
>>80542072
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_surprise

Gonna be a doozy this year
>>
>>80559816
See the leftists don't want this because the majority of the left are a bunch of anti-americans and people too weak to serve.

You want your vote to matter as much as someone who does a multiple of more work and has more integrity and honor for the nation than you leftists do.

There should be a mandatory minimum for the right to participate in politics, and not just some "hurr no ex felons durr".
That's honestly disturbing that the bar has been set so low by the left.
What kind of message does that even send to its own people and foreign nations.

>It's okay to step on us and our morals and our integrity
>We will just back step and lower the bar some more
>>
>>80559816
>>80560332
Yes this exactly.
>>
>>80558055
>19
>Been on /pol/ for 4 years
>inb4 underage b&
>consider myself redpilled
>Voted for Trump and will again in the General
I agree that voting should be left to certain people, but I don't think it's by increasing age
>>
>>80560332
working more shouldn't determine if youre able to vote. working more gives you more money, or whatever else you get out of working. You're a citizen, and the voting of citizens is a basic right of which the nation was founded on.
>>
>>80560904
Voting shouldn't be a basic right though.
It should be a privilege.
You just saying it's basic is offensive.
Tumblrinas and farmer joes shouldn't be able to vote unless they do some kind of state, federal, or military volunteering.
>>
>>80561308
Have you heard of the 15th amendment?
>>
>>80551087
>he needs to be popular
>not THAT kind of popular
Yeah fuck off shill
>>
>>80561413
Change the definition of citizen.
Problem solved.
>>
>>80561544
The definition of a citizen is stated in the constitution.
>>
>>80548706
did you hear the part where they said he wouldnt be the nominee over and over?
>>
>>80561612
>What was prohibition and the repeal
You're trying too hard now.
Just to fight over how it should be.
Now you want to bring up how it currently is.
Stay on track.
>>
>>80559103
Unfortunately it does. You're making a decision that impacts not only the entire nation, but also the rest of the world. At 19 you simply do not have the experience nor the knowledge to make that decision.
>>
>>80556574
Nu-male faggot cuck. Don't call you white.
>>
>>80547535
>Still haven't found this mythical red pill.
Obvious statement is obvious.
>>
>>80559919
hello rebbit
>>
>>80561729
I never said I'm against how it is, must be confusing my posts for someone else. Someone else said I shouldn't be able to vote because I'm 19, which is what I've been arguing against.
>>
>>80561739
>implying all the retards on here aren't in their early 20s and below
>>
>>80561739

Most people make the decision arbitrarily: who would be a better person to have a beer with, who looks more "presidential", who likes the same sports teams as me, who made a silly mistake on the campaign trail, etc. This is when Americans actually bother to vote. Even during presidential elections, only 30-40% of eligible voters turn out. During the mid term elections when trivial matters like Congressional and local elections are held, only 20-25% of voters turn out.

If someone wants to vote at 19, then let them. They're not anymore arbitrary or careless with their voting than the rest of the population.
>>
File: PJ_Trump_Bank_LLC_framed_-100.jpg (108 KB, 1000x578) Image search: [Google]
PJ_Trump_Bank_LLC_framed_-100.jpg
108 KB, 1000x578
>>80542072

Trump's integrated Nazis into his campaign for a reason. While his tame media likes to give the impression that the reason is that Nazism is popular, I don't think that's actually the case here.

So, my prediction: Come the Republican convention, Trump will launch a series of violent attacks against anti-Trump delegates. These will be nominally independent of his campaign, but all observers will be able to see the truth. The intent isn't just to scare the cowards at the RNC into voting for him - it's to intimidate the normies so we won't rise up.

When he loses the general, he will dust off the same tactics and use them on the Electoral College. If the electors overrule the people and pick President Trump, he will have proven to his own satisfaction that he's above the law. His VP (Gingrich? Christie?) will manage day-to-day running of the country; Trump will deal with important tasks like approving the new designs for our money, deciding who to execute, and negotiating treaties. He may even wait for the ink to dry before invading Canada and Mexico.
>>
>>80545321
>thats why she won primaries
>fully forgets the multiple instances of when Burnouts supporters were stopped from voting in key swing states
>>
File: Herpaderp.gif (53 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Herpaderp.gif
53 KB, 320x240
>>80559579

I am surprised that this thread is still up, but your shill/partisan detector is WAY too sensitive if you're calling my old post out, and I must protest.

>>80543897

Please note that my post doesn't hold a position one way or the other on the candidates themselves. That was intentional. If you're capable of reading past your own narrative, you can infer some reasons why that might be. You may need to take the foil off your head to do this.

I will continue to assert that my response is a reasonable consideration of future events. I will also assert that it is far too early to declare or even suggest a winner with any reasonable accuracy.
>>
File: 1468182298484.jpg (133 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1468182298484.jpg
133 KB, 1200x800
>>80562897
I always vote for the guy with little to no experience.
>>
>>80563265

This is what liberals wish were true. If they win then their policies get enacted. If they lose and Trump wins then their carnal desire to submit and be dominated is satisfied by Trump.
>>
>>80563969

Yeah, like a Senator who hasn't finished his first term yet.
>>
>>80564071
A senator who is a lawyer and taught constitutional law.
>>
>>80564166

Which makes his Constitutional violations all the worse.
>>
File: Trump-and-Hillary.jpg (40 KB, 359x478) Image search: [Google]
Trump-and-Hillary.jpg
40 KB, 359x478
Don't you get that Trump and Hillary are still working for the same people.
>>
>>80561528
Yeah you can wordplay all you want, it doesn't change reality.
>>
>>80561708
Yes, they underestimated how big of a joke the GOP is.
>>
>>80564660

The Democrats are hardly better. Hillary is really all you have? They ran a Democratic Socialist against her and she still had to pull out all the tricks to win the nomination. It makes you wonder what she has on the party that they weren't willing to really challenge her nomination.
>>
>>80563989
If I want to get topped I can think of an awful lot of people who I'd rather be dominated by than Trump.

I get that there are people who get off on the whole 'I'm being forced to service a dog look how low I am' thing, but it's not nearly as common as you might think outside /pol/.

>>80564963
A lot of the Democratic base wants a liberal; Hillary's a centrist. Not surprising that Bernie did well, really.
>>
>>80566675

It's very surprising that a person who wasn't even a democrat until last year nearly defeated Hillary. They dud the same thing in 2008 and everyone was shocked that a first term Senator named Barrack Hussein Obama beat her. They've been throwing softballs to her for years and she finally hit it.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.