[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Asian women hate Asian men so much? This isn't normal,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: asian males10.png (789 KB, 1184x2180) Image search: [Google]
asian males10.png
789 KB, 1184x2180
Why do Asian women hate Asian men so much?

This isn't normal,
>>
did you just cherry pick 10 tweets from a population of almosr 5 billion
>>
File: asian males 2.jpg (60 KB, 637x718) Image search: [Google]
asian males 2.jpg
60 KB, 637x718
>>80537837
>cherry pick

No
>>
>>80537956
so I can just post my 3500 tinder matches too but I guess they "hate asian guys"
>>
File: asian males 12.png (31 KB, 503x337) Image search: [Google]
asian males 12.png
31 KB, 503x337
>>80538035
>3500 tinder matches

Yeah right...
>>
>>80537699
Reminder that if you are white and over 6 feet there is no excuse to being bad with women.
>>
>>80537699
lel both the 'australian' asians that i know date white guys
>>
>>80538035
Holy fuck, chink on suicide watch.
>>
what's weird about it

they left their countries for life in white countries

they want to be white and they aren't ashamed to admit it
>>
>>80537699
Everyone hates Asian men. They're ugly and effeminate. I feel sorry for them.
>>
asian "men" is God's payback for Godless ricedick hethens
>>
asian guy here

keep in mind that most people posting here see things from a western lens, aka you see how asian guys are treated in a western society

back in old country, asian men are treated pretty normally
>>
gooks cant do anything besides build transcontinental railroads
>>
>>80538890
Aside from never getting laid or married.
>>
Gooks would be the only ones to stand alongside whites when SHTF in my opinion. Overall, I respect their nationalism.
>>
>>80538890
oh rearry?

in our dominated countries you do ok?
with almost zero cpmpetition

what a rallying cry chink

kill all the men
we yellows do ok
hurr durr
rice
>>
This bitterness is all because they all hold a grudge over asian men.

Asian men took the ultimate redpill, because they realized womyn are just gold diggers with no emotions or feelings, so they stuck with their 2D girls and dolls. The modern asian men despise womyn, and focus on his professional career and personal hobbies.

Asian women had to appeal to white men because the latter are still the ones who are slaves to the pussy.
>>
>>80537837
>>80538035
Could this be the rare case of a non-expat behind a bloodmoon flag?
>>
File: asian males 3.jpg (670 KB, 1024x2000) Image search: [Google]
asian males 3.jpg
670 KB, 1024x2000
>>80539099

Asian men whine about being virgins all the time
>>
>>80538890
Also, nobody ever creates screencap collages of tame and uncontroversial commentary.
>>
>>80537699
Asian women are the most shallow and materialistic cunts you can find, they don't even bother to hide it
>>
>>80539241
>one asian man complains
>suddenly its a generality
>>
>>80539241
>Asian men whine about being virgins all the time
>uses a whole pic about a single individual
You should look after those documentaries about the herbivore men.

Japan not only got a negative birth rate since the 90s, but it also had a decreasing rate in marriages. It is not uncommon to find japanese dating agencies with specialized in a 40yo base age.
>>
>>80537699
>>80537956
>>80538169
>>80539241

Lel Greece pls you're roasting them too hard

Chill out bro
>>
>>80537956
so you post twitter links while I see what happens in real life? ok really nice meme
>>
>>80537699
Asian men are one of the least desirable demographics, while asian women are among the most. It just sucks to be an asian manlet.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.