[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what will happen when DPRK falls? How will Seoul deal with all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: North_Korean_leade_3594272k[1].jpg (130 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
North_Korean_leade_3594272k[1].jpg
130 KB, 858x536
what will happen when DPRK falls? How will Seoul deal with all those brainwashed, starving goons?
>>
>>80537098
>an actual politics thread

Saged and reported
>>
Same way the slants always deal with humanitarian crises. The Three Step Plan:
1. ignore it
2. actively make it worse
3. bullets
>>
Korean Unification along with Manned Mission to Mars will be one of the biggest happenings in our generation. Can't wait to see how it turns out.
>>
>>80537276
this, its humanitarian to end their suffering
>>
>>80537098
There will be a mass-rape when the sorks hit up Pyongyang.
>>
>>80537580
omg it is such a good idea
>>
Its a bad situation but at least they both speak the same language.

My idea was to just post armed guards at the border so they can't just zerg rush while air dropping tons of food and supplies . The DMZ is pretty fortified so I think this is doable. Honestly China should get the bulk of refugees because its their stupid ass that decided to get involved in the Korean War at the last second and save Kim Ill Fatties ass.
>>
>implying china wont engulf NK if its ever near collapse

>implying seoul would be doing the work, and not the US
>>
>>80537098
I will become a fucking millionare. Just speculate on real estate and just wait a few years to see prices skyrocket (see russia).
>>
>>80537098
They wouldn't, most of the civilians would head across the Chinese border instead.
>>
>>80537098
refugee camps at the border. Un pressures for helping the starving goons.
> Chinks gon chinking
let people starve and shoot anybody approaching the border.
>>
>>80538613
We'll gladly accept your help, John. Just give us the money and we're good to go.
>>
>>80537580
>Manned Mission to Mars
You mean American colony on Mars, right? Because the only way we're getting to Mars is by the work of SpaceX, and they're not stopping at flags and footprints.
>>
File: 1427930989446.gif (2 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1427930989446.gif
2 MB, 280x210
>>80537098
>tfw it'll be open season on mind-broken gook girls
>>
>>80537098
They're not "brainwashed" or starving

What business is it of yours how Seoul will handle the situation? Do you live in Korea? Koreans themselves will figure out how to approach Korean reunification on Korean terms. It's Korean land and belongs to the Korean people. Koreans aren't gonna let some Argentinians meddle in it.
>>
File: game-of-thrones-wall.jpg (38 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
game-of-thrones-wall.jpg
38 KB, 700x350
>>80537098
BUILD 50m WALL AND LET THOSE WILDLINGS STARVE.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.