[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: spa.jpg (64 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
spa.jpg
64 KB, 500x355
Why did we let mixed race indian mutants steal the word "Hispanic"?
>>
Because European Spaniards were never referred to as Hispanic.
>>
Cryptomuzzies desu
>>
>>80536279
In America they are.

They lumped Spaniards and Chicanos in the same fucking group under "Hispanic" in the 80s even though they look different.
>>
>>80536046
Spainards and Italians were conquered and raped by Muslims, so no, they are not white.
>>
>>80537034
Only like 20% of them
>>
>>80536046
Because that's what that word means you uneducated moron. People from Spain are called "Spanish" holy fuck you are subnormal.
>>
I wish we could swap out mexicans for spaniards desu
>>
>>80537202
They're labled hispanic in America though
>>
>>80537202
"Hispanic" means Spanish descent

Mestizo means injun/spanish descent
>>
>>80536046
Some of these people also call themselves "Spanish" when they aren't even from Spain but from Latin-America.
I never understood why Latin-Americans who don't even look European did that. I think they're just ashamed of being Mexican or whatever so they claim to be Spanish.
One Mexican I was talking to, tried to tell me the people of Spain are brown too because the Mexicans are descended from them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.