[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The reason I don't want to be Swedish anymore"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Kevin Pedral.png (422 KB, 718x549) Image search: [Google]
Kevin Pedral.png
422 KB, 718x549
Large Swedish paper publishes text by congolese immigrant who considers renouncing his Swedish citizenship due to discrimination. Is he right /pol/? What are the odds he'll actually do it, the madman? Let me translate this fine piece for you.

source:
http://www.expressen.se/debatt/darfor-vill-jag-inte-vara-svensk-langre/

>The reason I don't want to be Swedish anymore
>by Kevin Pedral

>I came to Sweden 1998 from war-thorn Congo. I still remember how friends and relatives envied me and my two siblings going to Sweden -- one of the most egalitarian nations in the world.
>>
>But life in Sweden did not turn out as I expected and now I consider renouncing my Swedish citizenship. I will try to explain the reason.

>I started my life in Sweden in a Stockholm suburb and my friends were mostly from other ethnic groups than "native Swedes".

>I got good grades and got into one of the best high schools in Stockholm. In my class I was the only person with african roots.
>>
>I sat down at the back of the classroom. A (white) Swedish guy turned around and started talking to me in an interested manner. It was the first time in my life I felt like a part of Swedish society, from that day on I did everything to fit in and be "Swedish".

>I had a change of social relations and some of my old friends told me I had become a "Swede". I was proud of being Swedish. Directly after graduation I felt I wanted a job and make a career for myself.

>But reality gave me a punch in the face. I have now felt how deeply rooted afrophobia and structural racism is in the Swedish labor market. In protest I now want to renounce my Swedish citizenship. In spite of good references and letters of recommendation I have been turned down by employers many times.
>>
>In spite of my education and my experience I'm only offered jobs as a telemarketer at different companies. At the end of every probationary employment I always hear "Kevin, you work hard, you have an unbelievable potential and you're a fantastic colleague, but we feel that you are not quite fit for the role we have offered you, and must therefore let you go."

>At the workplaces I've been to ethnic Swedish colleagues have sometimes had up to $1,200 more in monthly salary than me even though we've had the same tasks and experience.

>Often I'm the only dark skinned. Even today I hear people use different racist slurs at work. When I bring it up my colleagues try to play it down by saying "can't you take a joke?".
>>
>I don't claim that every workplace is saturated with structural racism or that I as a human being is without faults. But I think it is sad that the majority of afro-swedes I have talked to share my experience.

>My view of the situation in swedish workplaces is shared in the report "Afrophobia. A summary of the situation of afro-swedes in contemporary Swedish society", ordered by former minister of integration Erik Ullenhag.

>The report says that afro-swedes have the highest level of unemployment, regardless of how long they've lived in Sweden and regardless of their qualifications.
>>
>This makes many Swedish employers lose a good workforce and competence because of their afrophobia.

>When I write this I know many people will become mad and say "be glad that you at least have a job". If you challenge the norm in Sweden you are hushed or labeled "angry, unthankful black man".

>Even though I know this, I now consider renouncing my Swedish citizenship. The one citizenship which people daily risk their life to acquire. I almost want to become a congolese citizen again in pure protest against Sweden -- the land which has been my home for the largest part of my life, but which can't give me the jobs I'm qualified for.

>Is it wrong wanting to have the same conditions in the workplace as my white class mates. We live in the same country but are treated different from the day we enter the labor market.

>Kevin Pedral, salesman
>>
File: 1398670291204.png (171 KB, 439x400) Image search: [Google]
1398670291204.png
171 KB, 439x400
>Sweden will die in your lifetime
So good.
>>
>>80534275

The fucked up thing about multicultural Europe is that good immigrants (like this guy) are treated like shit while bad immigrants get a lot of respect. Here in Germany Asians don't cause much trouble and tend to do great in school, but you'll have a hard time finding any Asian in a position of power or relevance.

But then you have politicians hanging out with Arab ex-convicts and drug dealers.
>>
>>80534275
>The reason I don't want to be Swedish anymore
>Implying a nigger can just magically become Swedish because it moves there
>>
>>80534275
I've been unable to find a proper job for years. It's a labour market problem, not racism. People would love to hire a nigger just for the quota, then they could hire ten more normal people and still point to the nigger for their quota. But really, the labour market and associated requirements are incredibly over-inflated, and has been for years.
>>
>>80534951
>consider renouncing my Swedish citizenship
>almost want to become a congolese citizen again
>consider
>almost

Sounds very determined to go through with his "threat", no?
>>
>>80536234
Sadly this is true. If the nigger committed a crime, he'd get a significantly milder sentence than any white guy committing an equivalent crime. European multiculturalism only favors the criminal immigrants, not the hard-working ones.
>>
>>80534275
well then let him fucking leave
>>
Fly him to Congo and toss him out a 30k feet.
>>
bra åk kevin
>>
File: 8ufYXM9.png (206 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
8ufYXM9.png
206 KB, 500x673
>>80534275
cant hel but feel bad for him i mean just look at this face , this is a nigger id let sleep in my flat or home on the couch without any safety.

but its good he realized he is being played.

the day we win brothers , is the day black muslims white ,christian and others unite against the jews.

THE JEWS
ARE

THE WARMONGERS

if we all unite there is no more need to hate eachotehr alll of this hate you fabricate through the jewish happenings and media outlets.

your whole "edgy racism" is based on the jewish media.

if we 99% unite against teh 1% we will analrape them severly.

but you lot are too dumb to realise that or just bask in deaths and chant dubs lol happening frogposting whenever something terrible happens as long as it doesn´t concern you.

you are no better than cucks until you wear that antijewish or betteryet said antisatanic wristband with pride and see your black white asian hindu dindu brothers as the same as you see yourself.

may god have mercy on you all but most of you are pretty much super retarded kids.
>>
>>80536302
>>80536859
exakt
>>
>>80537811
I told them so many times but they never listen. /pol/ always falls for the most obvious "divide and conquer" tactics.
>>
>>80537811
>turkroach detected
You're all shit.. the day we win is when you're all purged from Europe.
>>
He wasn't a Swede in the first place. Doesn't mean he's a horrible person though. But he can be a nice man in Congo. They could need it.
>>
>>80536234
yes because at a deep down level you want to identify with your own people. The scum is treated right because if you say something critical against it the Jews will give you hell. It's not that they are genuinely loved in any sense whatsoever but they are protected from political correctness.
>>
Sweden is extremely racist on the job market, but very tolerant in the media.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.