[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate niggers so fucking much. REEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10
File: shaunkingstupidshit.png (1 MB, 1349x615) Image search: [Google]
shaunkingstupidshit.png
1 MB, 1349x615
I hate niggers so fucking much. REEEEEE
>>
>>80534014
POWERFUL yo.
>>
>>80534014
Wow ... That comment... Really makes you think huh?
>>
>>80534014
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeee
>>
i dont get it
>>
>>80534014
Shaun king the white guy has something seriously wrong with his brain, its gone haywire.
>>
>rocked back on their heels

They're approaching a sheboon and are adequately protected from any of their harmful emissions you dumb nugget
>>
>BLM leaders negotiated with police for symbolic arrests
>WHOA LOOK AT THIS CANDID PIC
>>
>>80534014
What's going on here ? Are they running towards her or away?
>>
>>80534014
>just learned she is still in jail

btfo
>>
>>80534014
What's going through Shaun King's mind when he makes these posts? I'm asking cuz he's white.

Does he sincerely believe this or is he forcing himself to believe it like some ultracuck? Or does he have ulterior motives and is trying to play the long-con?
>>
File: th1.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
th1.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
The woman looks regal as fuck while the low budget storm troopers appear awkward and unbalanced.
>comeatmebro.jpg
>>
>blacks will think this shows a calm young black woman standing up to the crazy, uncoordinated police
>in reality we are witnessing a white man's first encounter with a baboon in its natural habitat
>>
>>80534014
sheesh man, stop commenting and take action
hate faggets who just scream around in protest but dont do shit in the end
>>
wtf i hate nigs now
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 308x308
Police *literally* BTFO ;)))
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>
>>80534014
>Latrina Queefasia Jones had enough of the White ciheteropatriacrhy racist empire
>she put on a fierce dress and shoes
>she got her hair did (not done, AAVE is just as correct if not more correct than "white english")
>she marched up to a line of racist cops who were about to march into her neighborhood and arrest little black boys simply for being black as they have done every day for the past 300+ years
>Latrina knew she had to act now
>she firmly planted herself in the middle of the road, defying the racist laws still on the books in America that say no black woman may walk anywhere, which is why women of color are so disproportionately obese
>she stands still as a strong black horse ready to charge
>the cops begin hurling racist slurs at her, as they are trained to do
>each racial slur hurts worse than a bullet, and she feels like she might collapse
>but under her dress, there is something that no bullet or word can destroy
>that thing is her FREE BLACK SOUL
>Latrina waits for the cops to finish
>they draw their guns and approach to arrest her, if she moves a muscle they will kill her immediately
>she waits until two officers reach her
>she opens her mouth and roars at them
>"MY PEOPLE WAS KINGS AND QUEENS, AND YOU AIN'T GON' EVA TAKE THAT AWAY FROM US, WHITE CRACKA PUSSIES!"
>the line of cops is stunned and silent
>the two cops who were about to make a typical, racist arrest are blown backwards by this queen's roar
>they stumble in their racist body armor used to beat and assault black men who never even did anything wrong
>they fall to the ground and urinate in their pants, they begin to cry
>one cop, an active Klan member with over 200 confirmed kills (all black men, killed "legally" as decided by a white judge and white jury in this racist and white "United States") opens his mouth
>he simply utters "Yes, my queen" and dies instantly from massive internal trauma
>this is the last photo of her captured just before she ascended into Black Heaven
>>
>>80534014
Really makes you think. I'm about to reevaluate my stances on everything and vote for Hillary.
>>
holy shit op im WOKE as hell now

that picture will FOREVER be apart of history
>>
can someboody explain to me what the big deal is?
>>
WE WUZ WIZURDZ N SHIET
>>
>>80534014
Someone needs to kill that cracker. Shaun kings is the biggest white cuck alive right now, that motherfucker needs to be in a body bag
>>
>>80534159
WE WUZ POWAFUL N SHIET
>>
>>80534014
>1 post by this ID
>>
File: 1464894914189.jpg (34 KB, 490x423) Image search: [Google]
1464894914189.jpg
34 KB, 490x423
>>80539154
The next Winnie Mandela.
>"With our boxes of matches and our necklaces we shall liberate this country"
Wow really, makes... you... think.
>>
>>80536988
too much jew propaganda
>>
>>80537601

They ran towards her and are leaning back to help them stop.
>>
So that’s what passes for powerful these days?
>>
I'm so glad I'm not a neger. Universally hated by everyone else, violent, ugly, stupid, self-destructive.

Even the libs know this deep down, which is why they channel it into endless pity.

There's no wonder they have such an inferiority complex.
>>
she is obvoiusly ashamed of her african roots. flat ironed hair to fit western beauty ideals rather than the shit skin afro. baffoons.
>>
>>80538772
Funniest shit I've seen on here in a while
>>
File: PopoUsingKiSense.png (568 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
PopoUsingKiSense.png
568 KB, 1024x768
>>80534014
POWERFUL Ki
Too bad Mr. Popo ended up in jail
>>
File: hfdghfg.jpg (138 KB, 1314x791) Image search: [Google]
hfdghfg.jpg
138 KB, 1314x791
I didn't know Atlanta was full of this many cucks.
>>
>>80542200
You mean mexicans?
>>
>>80537950

100%

She looks majestic. They look like spastic scum.
>>
>>80534014
God damn that riot armor is hot. I would love to get my hands on a set of armor like that.
>>
>>80537888
Ulterior Motives. He's being paid and likes the attention. He's the epitome of a "Useful Idiot".
>>
>>80538772

Lol
>>
>>80534014
>look at her posture
>so POWERFUL
oh how influential. her masterplan of going to jail so she can see tyrone more often has worked out
>>
>>80534014
yes, but channel that energy into exposing Hillary Clinton. We can't let the media sweep her under the rug with these niggers as a distraction.
>>
>>80534014
We are watching the communist revolution of America. It doesn't matter that the laws and racially neutral and a black man is president. These people won't stop until America is communist. It isn't about anyone's lives, or if anything is destroyed or their complaints about society are legitimate. It's about destroying America, communism and the ego high one feels by being self righteous.
>>
>>80534014
relly made me melanate
>>
File: lmao.gif (13 KB, 50x40) Image search: [Google]
lmao.gif
13 KB, 50x40
>>80538772
>>
>>80534771
It really made me ponder...
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.