[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swden YES! Fickificki for everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: 1461873909228.jpg (1 MB, 2182x3000) Image search: [Google]
1461873909228.jpg
1 MB, 2182x3000
So guess it's not been posten, but
>drum drum
There has been another fickificki in Sweden

>Be festival in Borlänge, "Peace and love" kek
fucking each tyme
>8 rapes, registered. Keep in mind dose feminists... #IllTradeRapistsForRacists
>13-14 year olds raped
>Last thursdag a woman was fickifickied straight in front of the stage on a concert
>I can go on
>not to mention what they are doing to cover over this one too

Do you know what Sven says?
>Men(implying swedes) behave your selves!!!!
>Fucking glass it

google translated, pls use archive. it's from (((vg))), you miss the comments which all are pol tier though.. damn I love my "normie" norfags
http://archive.is/7WDd3
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vg.no%2Fnyheter%2Futenriks%2Fsverige%2Fnok-en-festivalhelg-med-overgrep-i-sverige%2Fa%2F23736323%2F

Meanwhile a typical weekend at the shitrock, >drunken fighting
> HUGE festival with tons of chicks....
>All arrests of mostly fighting
>one famous motorsomething driver had a bit too much to drink
eesti? suomi?

Yeah... they can just try and fucking see what happens here, send your worst putin....

http://archive.is/akGjN
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vg.no%2Fnyheter%2Finnenriks%2Ffire-skadet-paa-rudskogen%2Fa%2F23252423%2F
>>
File: 1454331995445.png (370 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454331995445.png
370 KB, 720x1280
Subjected to a form of terrorism, very well described in the shitran....

Blames SVEN!
You guys are so fucked...
AND GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING FLAG SÄPO/FRA, IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR STAFF HANGS THEM SELVES OF NORSE BANTS
>they are bypassing the recording, so many have died monitoring us
>>
>Why no shitskins come?
>Why no fickificki?
>Goats closeby too

Dats the difference Sven, I know you see. They would get destroyed in the lit sense. Police could not do shit
>>
Remember when it used to be fun to wake up each morning wondering whether Germany or Sweden would have the best new ficki-related story?

It's kind of depressing that it's just the new normal now.
>>
Have you seen what Swedish 13-14 year olds look like tho? Can't blame the rapists desu
>>
>>80530406
yeah tell me about it...

You guys haven't been able to follow the extent of the fuckup of the swedish mind going on for so long. As stated by many norse here, who used to watch s*edish television/media, it all turned cancer 15 years ago.

Hmm I have this (((vid)))... (((Jeppe Juhl))) has correct in many things here, but as always the bignoses always sneak in their ways. Pretty much sums it up

"Shame your self Sweden!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVCpNWXKfXs
>>
>>80530610
kek not those at rudskogen there in pic, but those raped in swedistan
>>
prolly scares dem
>but what they are doing in germany, sweden, austria... is muslim terror, documented in the shitran..
>"we take over everything"
>rape, kill make hell in civilians
>outbreed
I don't remember name and to lazy to find file
>>
>>80529684
We talking about rape rape or groping?
>>
>>80530895
Probably not the same for us as for you. But I'm getting close to 40 years old and right from elementary school we were always told to be like Sweden.

There's an almost complete media blackout here when it comes to the problems of the "refugees" and the only time you'll find somebody pointing out the problems in Sweden or elsewhere like Jeppe does is in the independent media, in the comments sections, or places like /pol/.
>>
>>80529684
>>Last thursdag a woman was fickifickied straight in front of the stage on a concert
videos?
>>
>>80531253
Well it's swedes.... so.. hard to tell

Actual rapes as far as I can tell, but I do not have detailed info here yet. I'll check some alternative sources(some of these tend to lie, they fuck them selves this way)..
>>
File: 1457896903113.jpg (76 KB, 640x854) Image search: [Google]
1457896903113.jpg
76 KB, 640x854
>caring about swedish women
They are trash
>>
>>80529684
Most people here claim that refugees don't commit more rapes than others. "Refugees aren't the problem, racists are", they say.
>>
>>80531766
That's hilarious. So it's gotten so bad that they admit there is some kind of "problem?"

We're not even told yet here that there is any problem.
>>
>>80529684
Hassan griner af Tyskland
En NTB-melding forkynte torsdag at en 21 år gammel iraker og en 26 år gammel afghaner – tyske medier sier algerier – er blitt domt i Köln tingrett for seksuelle overgrep i den tyske storbyen på nyttårsaften.
https://document.dk/2016/07/10/hassan-griner-tyskland/
>>
>>80531253

You have to jewglee these
>One victim of mention ficki, 15-20 don't want to give ID... prolly in fear of being labeled a racist and attacked by feminists and SJWs
http://www.friatider.se/tonarstjej-valdtagen-under-konsert-pa-peace-love

>Ostersund, fickificki
http://www.friatider.se/overfallsvaldtakt-i-ostersund-forbryllar-polisen-kvinnan-lamna-mig-ifred

Not related, but just another week in swedenistan, keep in mind the low pop of this "country"
>bunch of car fires
http://avpixlat.info/2016/07/10/flera-anlagda-brander-under-natten-mot-sondag/

>shootings
http://avpixlat.info/2016/07/10/skottdad-i-stockholmsforort-pa-lordagseftermiddagen/

> abuse of transportation people
http://avpixlat.info/2016/07/09/anstalld-i-kollektivtrafiken-grovt-misshandlad-av-ungdomsgang/

http://avpixlat.info/2016/07/09/skottlossning-och-misstankt-granatdetonation-i-stockholmsforort/
Why even go on, but what I had now.
I need to take a smoke and shake my head of sven.... what to do...

>Prolly finds these images sexist, nazi evil and racist
I'm not kidding, they are like this
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
>>80532204
I'M NOT DANISH GOD DAMNIT, FBI STOLE MY FLAg!

But yes kek... Fucking Germany and Sweden... I want to gas them all, at least all press, gov from top to bottom + libtards of all sorts
>>
It'll be alright when the music is over
kill me
>>
>20% of Sweden's population are non-Swedes
>>
Blonde people are naturally cuckolds and stupid.
Let them kill themselves.
>>
File: 1456975737900.gif (1 MB, 292x323) Image search: [Google]
1456975737900.gif
1 MB, 292x323
>>80531766
It's sick Sven.... All if is so sick.. We got our tiny handful of fucked up leftist too... like that lit gay nigger cock sucker, who plans media stunts like a swede to be so progressive.

>In sweden he would prolly succeed, here he is done for, forever

It's tragic to see, it isn't even funny anymoar

>Here we fuck these shits over, and deport them
that's if the state get's them and not us
>>
>>80529684
Who cares? The ride never ends and our people will never learn. Is this supposed to be news?
>>
Well people seems to me that some kind of reprisals are necessary. For example: Yesterday an anarchist group took responsibility for the execution of a drug dealer in Exarxeia (a leftist neighborhood in Athens) a month ago. Something gotta habben.
>>
File: 1455142304339.gif (1 MB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
1455142304339.gif
1 MB, 500x290
>>80533114
>Is this supposed to be news?

Kek well it is even though it's a daily basis now... God damnit... When are you going to finally raise up and say en ough is enough and start purging and deporting, and stop giving a rats ass what the (((UN))) or the current (((world))) thinks.

We should do like in the 1800ds, with bears and wolves.... Start mangard from south to north, easy as pie, not stop until they are all dead.

Easy in this case too, as they don't hide but fear the forest
>>
>>80533453
Are you norwegian? You said your flag was fucking up earlier.
>>
>>80533437
*Exarcheia

Looks like you have to instill some terror in their minds. They don't seem to respect you so at least they will fear you.
>>
There is not a single European country safe from all this bullshit. Not a single one. (not counting some eastern Europeans)
>>
>>80533553
Yes FRA/SÄPO couldn't handle the bantz, as they are recording all my shit on the interwebs, so they prolly bypassed me and gave me a danish ip.

Also look at the name you damn Swede
>>
>>80533877
Not really no. It's a war, and we shall take up on it.
#NotAllMudslimes my fucking ass.

This is described tactics and they are all in on it. That prolly why the kike knows how to control them, because it's all their in their shitran and hadshits etc

>They were always our enemies, everyone knew this
Just not the god damn pols or they just don't care

Sven is retarded so he doesn't count
>>
>>80533923
In any case. Unless some crazy shit happens with the economy of the western world like deutschebank collapsing/the euro collapsing and causing riots, you won't see much change.

I have maybe 4 scenarios i could see happening, depending on how much meme magic there is.
1. SD rises in support if there's no happening, but increasing tension, eventually the others have to give in, if they don't everything is fucked.
2. Some happenings happen and SD gets propelled to majority, used as a stepping stone for the next election for something more extreme.
3. Western economy crashes and civil wars loom. Norway could invade sweden if they got any kind of based leader at that point.

Literally the only way to save the country through democracy would be if SD could be used as a stepping stone and that requires waiting for fucking 6 more years
>>
File: 1461535848031.jpg (84 KB, 978x597) Image search: [Google]
1461535848031.jpg
84 KB, 978x597
>>80534373
>Norway could invade sweden if they got any kind of based leader at that point.

We have and should, Petter Northug will ofc be Earl of Sweden.

KEk yeah, what concerns me about SD, as more as they gain popularity, the more they start to cuck them selves inorder ... to be political correct and get more voters... later not likely right word... anyways you catch my drift.

I don't think there is a political solution anymore, maybe not even for us either. Civil war is eminent. Puppet of kikes since 1945....
>>
>>80534861
>Mfw norway got the best banter
Get shit on u dirty shitskins from sveariket
>>
>>80534861
The only good parts of SD is they support the nuclear family and want to attempt integration at least (it would fail but when they realize it does they might actually try something), the PC police also hates them for no real reason other them wanting to be tougher on almost everything.
That's why i call it a stepping stone because it'd give us legitimacy to actually express ourselves for once.
>>
Btw this is a cross flag only thread, stinky burgers and brits can stay out. The cross-sphere
>>
>>80535669
/nord/pol should be a thing.
>>
Oh just in here!
50 asylsokere involvert i masseslagsmål etter cricket-kamp - fem til sykehus
Hendelsen skjedde sondag kveld etter en cricket-kamp mellom åtte ulike asylmottak i Vensmoen i Saltdal.

- Det var en uenighet om resultatet, som forte til at de gikk til angrep på hverandre med slagvåpen, cricketkoller, stokker og spader. Det endte opp med fem skadde, hvor tre er til behandling hos legevakt og to personer er fraktet med luftambulanse i sykehuset i Bodo, sier operasjonsleder Jon Inge Moen i Salten politidistrikt.

De skadete har brudd og hode-skader. Situasjonen regnes nå som avklart. Politiet oppretter nå sak, men forelopig er ingen pågrepet.

gimme a sec I need the text over me here
>>
>>80535182
Fuck flag, don't you call me a fucking Swede!

They stole my fucking flag, fucking kikes!
That or I might be to near denmark out fishing in skagerak atm
>>
>>80535996
>50 aylum seekers, involved in a mass fight after a circket-game - 5 to the hospital
damnit none kille but we can only hope
>The incident occured sunday nigth after a cricket match between eight asylum detention centers in Vensmoen in Saltdal (WTF!!!!)
>There was a dispute about the result, which led to the shitskins attacking each other with bats, "logs", showels.
>It ended up with 5 injured, and three is treated at minor health(I got bubu) facility.
>two (yes, something at least) are freighted with the air ambulance to the Hospital in Bodo, says operation leader Jon Inge Moen in Salten PD.

>The inuered have broked shit and head injuries.
>The situation is now cleared
>The police are making a charge, but non are still charged
non are yet charged

ugh... wtf 10 asylum shits in that little place.. north norway... oh yeah.. fuckers..
>well most of this shits are going home
>and now they just lost their cricket privilege countrywide.
working on getting them permanently locked in
our star Sylvi might resign due too SJW fucking as I understand.. tragedy... again this is why women should not be in politics, even though she is based and we need her right now , as we don't have any trump....
>>
>>80535186
Yeah, they want folkhemmet back. They want sweden back.... as hard as it is to admit, well we all do.. After all who are we going to rip on when you are gone?

Anyways, I hope they gain power and get their shit through. Abandon this somali shit I've seen latelty. all though I get what they do, trying to appear more sellable...

Going into the FRP trap, though they were never anything like SD. Just a party that has been against immigration since day one. Well dey in power, almost got us out of the asylum shit, get blocked by power hungry opposition who just want to destroy, so they win next time.
And the wheel, the illusion of democracy goes around....

Here? They are all the same, only differ in rhetorics, puppets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE&feature=youtu.be&t=41
>>
>>80534861
> Norway invading
Hahahaha. So who're you sending? Those "special forces" that got stuck in a borrowed boat outside Utöia, and didn't get out there until the massacre was over?

The only thing a norwegian can invade is another norwegian's asshole. You're irrelevant. Denmark too. You can't even produce quality ficki ficki news.
>>
>>80539142
Our military is in disrepair at this point
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.