[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's Former University:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Wharton-School-University.jpg (141 KB, 1203x768) Image search: [Google]
Wharton-School-University.jpg
141 KB, 1203x768
>"You do not represent us," reads the open letter signed by more than 1,300 current and former Wharton students. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee graduated from Wharton in 1968.
http://www.onbreaking.com/news/wharton-school-university-of-pennsylvania-business-school-students-letter-to-donald-trump/
>>
>>80527774
> this is worse than bringing muslims into the west

Kill yourself and your family, but first make a 911 call pledging allegiance to the islamic state
>>
>>80527774
I guess I'm #shillforhill now
>>
Ivy leaguers are the scum of the earth. Trump represents them perfectly.
>>
>a university tells trump he doesn't represent them
>40 years later
maybe that's because there's mostly young people studying there now?
>>
This is pretty funny.

It seems there's a mountain of qualified and educated people who want to distance themselves from the conman.
>>
>our most famous alumnus does not represent us

Yeah, he kinda does whether you like it or not
>>
File: MITadmit.png (77 KB, 616x754) Image search: [Google]
MITadmit.png
77 KB, 616x754
>>80527774
As an "Ivy Leaguer" myself I aspire to be just like trump
>>
>>80527774

So how much money did they make compared to Trump?
>>
>>80527774
A bunch of college kids trying to tell a multi-billionaire that he'd be bad for business lmao
>>
>>80528575

Criticising him brings them to the spotlight and they get their 5 min of fame they are so desperately looking for.
>>
>>80528718
Spooky, people can be good at school and still have a constipated worldview.
Most people that stay in school long enough to think critically lose that though.
>>
>>80527774
>students

Oh, I thought meant something. Never mind.

>>80528575
>students
>educated
>qualified

Why exactly are in a university if they're already "educated" and "qualified"?
>>
No surprise. Universities have been indoctrined liberal views since the 60s.
>>
>>80529043
>Why exactly are in a university

You're not even coherent.
>>
>>80528718
MIT isnt ivy league autist
>>
>>80528718
MIT is not an Ivy league school. Those are Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Penn, Columbia, Dartmouth, Brown, and Cornell. However, don't feel bad about not being an Ivy Leaguer. MIT is far better than those schools. The only university on the same tier as MIT is Cal Tech. You can look down on those Ivy leaguers.
>>
No one represents you except yourself you collectivist Borg drones. Please just end your miserable existences.
>>
>>80529203
It was a typo. Fuck off. Address the point.
>>
>>80528718
Not an Ivy league school, but it's among those that allow you to enter them American elite. The world would be better off if they were shut down.
>>
>1300 commie students/alumni
Wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>80528718
>MIT acceptance letter using emoticons

>>80529423
>Cal Tech
>Better than Harvard and Princeton
Yeah, kill yourself.
>>
1300 SJW cunts signed a fucking online petition. Who cares?
>>
>>80527774
Great he represents us. What kind of idiotic institution thinks it is a good idea to say one of the most famous and successful people in the world doesn't represent them? That just proves their college is worthless and people should go elsewhere
>>
>>80527774

>June, 2017
>Trump is President

"By thr power vested in me. I hereby close Wharton school of finance"
>>
>>80529670
They are the birthplace and incubator of the insanity sweeping the world. MIT mostly produces engineers and scientists - exceeded only by Cal Tech. However, Noam Chomsky went to MIT. That is the one mark against the place.
>>
>>80527774
Are 90% of 21st century academians the literal scum of the earth?
>>
>>80529832
Go look up the college ratings. Then kill yourself. Cal Tech is #1, MIT is #2. Hilarious that someone as stupid an uninformed as you dares to challenge my statement of fact. Go look up the SAT scores of their applicants. Then, come back, admit you were wrong, and never again soil this page with you ignorance and impudence.
>>
>>80530121
>not buying it and kicking out all the SJWs out
>>
>>80530327
Junot Diaz is a professor there. I'm sure I could find more too. It may be better than a place like Brown, Columbia, or Berkeley, but that's not saying much.
>>
>>80529832
Check this linkhttps://versus.com/en/mit-vs-princeton-university for the MIT-Princeton comparison. MIT is rated #1. Not necessary for me to provide the Harvard comparison, MIT was #1 so Harvard could not have rated higher. Do they teach any math at the community college you attend?
>>
>>80530588

>USNews: Princeton #1, Harvard #2, Caltech #10
>Forbes: Harvard #4, Princeton #3, Caltech #39
>Acceptance Rate: Harvard #2, Princeton #5
>Money: Princeton #4, Caltech #6
>Niche: Harvard #3, Princeton #7, Caltech: not even in the top ten, lel

>>80531066
I never never compared MIT to Harvard and Princeton, retard, but nice try.
>>
>>80530473
Yes, and they're incredibly powerful too. What we need is a mass movement that is explicitly anti academic/intellectual.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.