[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think it's like to look absolutely nothing like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: coalburning whore.jpg (72 KB, 562x422) Image search: [Google]
coalburning whore.jpg
72 KB, 562x422
What do you think it's like to look absolutely nothing like your own children?
>>
Seal should maim his son's faces so then they'd look like him.
>>
Strange, though not looking like Seal is a bonus. Loving her onesie though
>>
well

>black father
doesn't care because he won't be with them for their whole lives, lives on the "i bagged a white girl" power trip

>white mother
only cares about the temporary black dick and making daddy mad, and inevitable child support

I would say interracial couples couldn't give less of a shit how their children look.
>>
Does anyone have that one MS Paint image of the white woman in the hospital bed holding a nigger child and saying:

"I'm going to be the best single mother ever"
>>
Seems like it would feel pretty weird having a mutt child . I'd be willing to fuck a nigress or a gook, but i'd never marry/procreate with one.
>>
>>80525958
makes it easier to leave and never return
>>
the girl isn't holding his hand
he's holding hers, but she's not holding his
she is holding her mother's hand
i love it

i can only imagine what kind of terribly broken mind you must have to be able to endure raising offspring that look nothing like you
>>
>the only features are skin, hair and eye color
Nice meme.
>>
>>80527059
Compare and contrast the blonde girl with the two black boys
>>
>>80526565
wtf are you smoking? They are all linked in hand and each are holding the hand of 2 children. Are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>80527206
>5
youre a cuck dude shes not holding his hand at all
>>
>>80525958
It's kind of sick to me just how little thinking goes into having mixed children.
>>
>>80525958

Its probably a good thing if you're black.
>>
>>80525958
Not as bad as wasting the effort of 100s of generations to make the world a better place for their children by polluting the human genepool with niggers
>>
>>80526565
Is this b8? That's Seal, the singer, and his wife; Heidi Klum, a b-list actress and their 3 kids
>>
Bigotry and racism have no place in 2016
>>
Is the girl his kid?
or was he cucked by BWC.
>>
>>80525958

Wow. Blacks have tiny skulls. I wonder how much of the IQ difference can be accounted solely from that.
>>
>>80525958
I wouldn't be able to connect to them.
>>
>>80527769
This girl can't be his kid.
>>
>>80527615
Heidi Klum is not his wife, she took his money and their kids, Seal is a good person, Heidi Klum is not, you dorks just enjoy posting pictures of them because Seal is not a good looking person and you jizz all over yourselves thinking of Heidi Klum.
>>
>>80527615
>Heidi Klum
>b-list
Yeah ok
>>
I'm fine with mixing if they genuinely love each other but black man/white woman is just fucking unacceptable.
>>
>>80527769
Girl isn't his. You can obviously tell because she is white and doesn't have that disgusting mixed hair.
>>
>>80528156
I like seal, he has done some fine tunes in his time.
>>
>>80528358

Yes, it really sticks out.
>>
>>80525958
It feels so naughty laying down and letting a dark black skinned man shove it up inside and make you fail a pregnancy test.

Can you imagine how naughty that is, and then when people see your mixed baby secretly you're like "Yep, look what I had the guts to do"
>>
>>80527317
neither of them are holding eachothers hand they are both holding the hands of their children. Like holy shit /pol/ is bottom of the barrel when it comes to intelligence
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.