[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinton foundation created ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
That was the real fear of the email scandal. Basically, the Clinton foundation took bribes from Saudi Arabia and legal donations from (((sayanim funders of her))) to create ISIS. This would, the hoped, overthrow the Syrian government or create grounds for a military invasion by the US/EU. All this was to try to overthrow a sovereign government to try to weaken Iran. Well, it did not work, (((mother fuckers))) did it? But, the key issue is that the Clinton Foundation committed treason by creating ISIS by accepting bribes from Saudi Arabia, not to mention supported terrorism, sold state secrets, and so on. Already, the Saudi terrorist state openly funds 25% of her campaign, all of which is illegal. No one should say Hillary Clinton any more without also mentioning Saudi money and creating and supporting ISIS.
>>
I make this post every day and /pol/ doesn't care because they're so fucking blue pilled

oh well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg
>>
File: Facebook-f3f824.png (128 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-f3f824.png
128 KB, 500x431
>>80524827
>>
File: mccain-isis.jpg (79 KB, 630x444) Image search: [Google]
mccain-isis.jpg
79 KB, 630x444
>ISIS was created by America to destroy Assad
Wow really? I can't believe this.....
>>
To be honest anyone rational or patriotic is voting for Trump -our best hope is to split the Commie/Jewbot/SJW vote between Hillary and a Bernie/Stein 3rd party run. I read 70% of Clinton supporters would support her even if she were indicted for espionage/treason. This is truly insane.
>>
>>80525316
>hitler
>>
>>80525825
Hitler did nothing wrong. It was the Jews
>>
>>80525316
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_in_Germany#Gun_regulation_of_the_Third_Reich
They loosened up gun laws during the Third Reich, the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>80525222
Seen this god I hope Trump picks him as his running mate. It was a big story in the last two New York Post's.
>>
CF is the solid proof of a second government, Israel, billionaires conspiring in a level never seen before.
>>
>>80524827

>>>>>/x/

sage
>>
Where is the pudding
>>
>>80524827
Yeah cos Israel wants palestine writ large

Kill yoself nigger
>>
>Obama created ISIS
>Wait, he's a lame duck. Hillary's our enemy now.
>Hillary created ISIS
>>
>>80527190
kys shill
>>
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-security-qaeda-idUSKCN0ZQ0AA

AYY
>>
Obama is imperfect, but he was elected on an antiwar platform. He resisted intense Zionist/neocon pressure to attack Syria, and also concluded the Iran deal against Republican and Democrat donor opposition. I disagree with most of his policies, but there is absolutely no way whatsoever that Warmongering/Zionist-neocon Clinton would have made either of those decisions.
>>
>>80527599

Yeah, they're not working for the same people
>>
Makes no sense. ISIS has existed since the Iraq invasion. It just changed names, first with Zarqawi pledging allegiance to al-Qaeda. This is literally the same group that Americans "defeated" by investing in the Sunni Awakening, which is why this time around ISIS has paid more attention to the ways they co-opted the tribal Sunni pop so it wouldn't flip on them again.
>>
So, it gets complicated here, buckle up.... ISIS was a terrorist group created by the Clinton Foundation and other (((neocon))) servants like McCain, who God willing will be out of office soon. Their purpose was to overthrow the government of Syria to make the world safe for (((the chosen))) i.e., weaken Iran and force it to capitulate. Old Baathist Sunnis in Iraq needed an ally against the Shi'a government and against their better judgment teamed up with ISIS against the Shi'a government of Iraq, and sold oil on the black market to Turkey and got weapons from ISIS/Clinton Foundation/McCain as well - before the Russian bombing campaign - this ex-Baathist military intelligence/US funded ISIS alliance seemed difficult to overcome. But not anymore. Clinton I believe openly supports "friendly terrorists" like Al-Nusrah etc. to this day, who as soon as they get money or weapons, pledge allegiance to ISIS anyhow.
>>
>>80527836
Antiwar? Afghanistan is still active, war in Iraq is still active, Syria is still active, Libya is still active. Europe has been destabilizing, the shit show in Ukraine is still going on, relations with Russia are awful.

Obama has fucked the whole West.
>>
Not a defender of Obama here on most things, lol, Iraq is a sovereign nation now; Iran has a nuclear deal; no US troops were used in Libya; no overt bombing or ground forces in Syria. Obama is not president of the Greenpeace debating society of Norcal/Oregon he is president of the US.

Other shitty decisions include - the insane EU refugee policy, the sodomy/tranny movement, not jailing Wall Street banksters, supporting TPP. ratcheting up tensions with Russia, supporting BLM, fomenting racial tensions, etc. Get it? I'm not an Obama fan. But Clinton/McCain/Romney would have been way more militaristic/Zionist. He was the best of a bunch of stinkers.
>>
June 14, 2013
U.S. Military Aid To Rebels In Syria To Include Automatic Weapons, Mortars, And Rocket-Propelled Grenades

WASHINGTON, June 14 (2013) (Reuters) - The United States is likely to send weaponry like rocket-propelled grenades and mortars to Syria's rebels after President Barack Obama approved arming the insurgents, sources said on Friday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html

June 26, 2014
Obama asks for authorization to provide direct military training to Syrian rebels

The Obama administration asked Congress on Thursday to authorize $500 million in direct U.S. military training and equipment for Syrian opposition fighters, a move that could significantly escalate U.S. involvement in Syria’s civil war.
Money for the assistance, which would expand a CIA covert training program, is included in a $65.8billion request for the Pentagon’s Overseas Contingency Operations, or OCO.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html
>>
Fuck the emails. Audit the clinton foundation. That's a literal goldmine of corruption and treason. She needs to face what she is. A fucking lying corrupt traitor
>>
>>80525316

We paid terrorists and our "enemies" to help us in iraq so shit like this surprises me 0% The world and politics are dirty as fuck. Shit like house of cards and scandal are probably 1% of what actually is going on
>>
>>80528843
Nusra doesn't pledge allegiance to ISIS. It's the official AQ branch in Syria whereas ISIS was supposed to stay in Iraq but dumped AQ completely.

ISIS was always a mix of Baathist Sunni cucks and international and local jihadis. Their organization is basically built on Saddam's model. This all goes back to lack of planning and failed nation building by the US. Shias got into the power and Sunnis became cucks overnight with the Shia boot on their throat. This is the political landscape about which Hillary opined that the Sunnis and Shias just have to start getting along. And then ISIS made its big play to take Mosul in 2014, and the Shia army just scattered in fear of getting stuck in a Sunni city. Hundreds of them were captured in civilian clothes and massacred by ISIS. The more things change the more they stay the same. Eventually ISIS will get blown out again, and that's going to he definitive because it means their caliphate dream is done. The local Sunnis are already tired of them anyway.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.