[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The average American woman weighs 166 pounds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: fat-girl-shaun[1].jpg (124 KB, 575x649) Image search: [Google]
fat-girl-shaun[1].jpg
124 KB, 575x649
Is there any reason to remain an American?

I'm seriously looking to move abroad, I've about had my fill of this shithole.
>>
>>80524650

Fuck I wish I could find a bitch that weighed only 166 lbs.
>>
File: 1467593087105.png (5 KB, 435x269) Image search: [Google]
1467593087105.png
5 KB, 435x269
>>80524650
>tfw this is my fetish
>>
>tfw 200 pounds 6'2" male (slightly chubby, but only very slightly)
>140 pound 5'9" gf (not /fit/, but not chubby at all)

If you're obese at 160 pounds it means you're a manlet
>>
>>80524909
A fetish of what? Growing mold in crevices? Destroying clothing and furniture? Ruining your life?
>>
>>80524650
>implying OP isn't the problem
>>
Thats obscene, whats the average height of american woman? Im king of manlets at 5'11 and weigh around 185 pounds with a fair amount of that muscle from my /fit/ days and a bit of fat to boot, birds shouldnt weigh that much at the too end never mind an average.
>>
>>80524915

it's for women retard. The avg height of women is like 5'5.
>>
>>80525406
I'm aware of that, women can be manlets too. They're just womanlets.

My gf would be fat for sure at 160, but not morbidly obese. Why? She isn't a fucking lawn gnome.
>>
What does a woman who weighs ~166 lbs look like though?
>>
>>80526290
My one friend weighs 160 and is 5'3". She has a slight muffin top but an immaculate pair of DDs.

If she lost ~20 lbs I'd probably stalk her.
>>
>>80524650
Just don't breed with fatties and the problem sorts itself out. Natural selection is pretty great.
>>
>>80524915
>200/6'2
>slightly, only slightly, chubby
I feel like you're actually fat but in denial about it. If you don't know your body fat percentage, I'd suggest visiting a grocery store or something that has a machine to tell you. Life between 10-15% bodyfat feels great coming off of 25%.
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (27 KB, 273x300) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
27 KB, 273x300
>>80524650
Well don't let the door hit in you in the ass, faggot.
>>
>>80526796
I'm at 19%. Chubby but not obese.

Years ago when I was still a college athlete I was 190 pounds at about 11% body fat. I don't think you realize how much weight scales with height.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.