[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The one Europe map to rule them all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: JrgIh9I.png (844 KB, 2000x1987) Image search: [Google]
JrgIh9I.png
844 KB, 2000x1987
This is the perfect Europe.
Find a flaw pro-tip you can't.
>>
>>80522160
Only if the reigns of Baltica are given to the Balts. No interest in living in a country governed by Sweden. We can see how its has turned out.
>>
no way finland and estonia should be part of the same country, where else are we supposed to get our cheap alcohol?
>>
>>80522524
> No interest in living in a country governed by Sweden.
I've some bad news for you and your banking sector.
>>
>>80523110
>xddd swedbank

Sure you know your economy, but you need to learn how to deal with the rest of your shit. Your youth is literally brainwashed. When I met some Swedish students in Riga they called us nazis for not taking in refugees.
>>
File: 1465732934455.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1465732934455.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>80522160

>North-Land
>>
>>80522160
Do you have an asignement for geography class and your professor asked you to go full retard??
There is no part of Greece considered Rumelia. Even Romanians don't want.Much clay doesn't mean bigger influence or power
>>
>>80522160
Glorious
>>
>>80522160
> 28 equally sized european union member states

UK not going to be in the EU for long, will have to change it to 24.
>>
>>80524104
>implying Ireland and Scotland won't secede and join the EU
>>
>>80522160
Is this some kind of commentary about eurocentrics and globalists being completely ignorant of demographics, economics, history, and geography?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.