[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would he say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 55b9a884e37f3.jpg (127 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
55b9a884e37f3.jpg
127 KB, 800x600
about wilhelm ii

about hitler

about merkel

?
>>
Decent dude.
Best dude.
Witch.
>>
File: LMAO fam.png (159 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
LMAO fam.png
159 KB, 530x530
>Hes aight
>BRUH
>fammm...
>>
>>80517074
Wilhelm and Hitler didn't like each other very much, but they hated the French even more. So when the Third Reich blitzkrieged France in 1940, Wilhelm congratulated Hitler in a telegram.

As for Merkel, she is pretty much the heir of the same judeo-bolshevik scum that overthrew him, so you can imagine what his oppinion would be on her.
>>
>>80517074
Correctly predicted he'd destroy the empire within 20 years.

Admire he was able to both stand up to the Jew and unify with Austria without giving them control, two things he could not.

Despise as the puppet and infiltrator she is.
>>
File: germany.jpg (112 KB, 500x546) Image search: [Google]
germany.jpg
112 KB, 500x546
>>
>>80517552
I don't think Bismarck would consider Wilhelm II a "decent dude," especially since Bismarck wrote a whole book about how Wilhelm II was an incompetent ass after he resigned.
>>
>>80520649
/thread
>>
>>80520676
This to all three
>>
>>80517074
>Wilhelm II
Bismarck would have detested the man, if he didn't already due to his dismissal. Wilhelm II destroyed the Empire Bismarck built.

>Hitler
I think he would've liked the man for his nationalism, his devotion to a united German state. However if we're talking about how Hitler conducted the war; he would've had Hitler shot at the earliest opportunity.

>Merkel
She'd be dead senpai
>>
>>80517074

idiot
decent
perfect
>>
>>80517074
How the hell can one man make such retarded decisions and still be in charge for so long?

You do not attack Russia AND France at the same time. Especially not if you already gotten a fuck ton of land throught contracts.

Fuck this shit, I'm out. No really, fuck it. I am going to Deutschsüdwest-Africa, pull some strings and unite the Hottentotten under one Flag.
>>
Bismarck hated Wilhelm II, he thought he was a complete idiot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.