[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What an attention-seeking, nigger-fucking, bratty kike cunt degenerate.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1466972124391.png (792 KB, 739x766) Image search: [Google]
1466972124391.png
792 KB, 739x766
What an attention-seeking, nigger-fucking, bratty kike cunt degenerate. Not to mention bitching out of a debate with Shapiro; like the pathetic piece of shit he is.

And also the hero of /pol/. This is what we have come to.

>Pic of /pol/'s hero.
>>
>>80514895
He is a useful idiot, he will be the first to go on the day of the rope
>>
>>80514895
Homophobe...
>>
I thought you people loved Milo, he shares the same views as you guys for the most part.
>>
>>80514895
That poor black man got KIKED
>>
>>80514895
Disgusting. I hope he gets aids.
>>
File: c39.jpg (23 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
c39.jpg
23 KB, 352x450
>>80515056
Except for the part where he's a nigger loving faggot kike.
>>
>>80514895
Die of AIDS faggot
>>
He lies about being Jewish you fools
>>
>>80515056
FUCK OFF KRAGER YOU GODDAMN NIGGER
>>
>>80514895
>And also the hero of /pol/.
Says who exactly? You? Milo himself?

lol fuck off.
>>
>>80515056
Except in the most important
>>
>>80515157
Why do you care if he fucks black guys?

He's gay so they will never have children anyway.
>>
>>80515851
>if it doesn't affect you, you can't have an opinion
>being this postmodern
>>
>>80514895
Not my hero but i do enjoy watching him shut feminists and BLM up. Greatest cancer to degeneracy is to face it off against a king of degeneracy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.