[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you be a red pilled without being racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12
File: annie.jpg (941 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
annie.jpg
941 KB, 1500x1000
Can you be a red pilled without being racist?
>>
>>80512632
Yes. Being redpilled means to overcome all racial bias and develop an opinion based on facts.
>>
File: 0uyOA.jpg (92 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
0uyOA.jpg
92 KB, 600x1000
>>80514239

oy vey this goy is right
>>
>>80514239
If that's the case than majority of pol isn't redpilled.
>>
>>80514473
Yes. The greatest redpill of all time is to tear down your racist bias, and develop a fact-based opinion that the only way is the way of DEUS VULT and RACE WAR.
>>
File: 1443691337288.jpg (117 KB, 800x974) Image search: [Google]
1443691337288.jpg
117 KB, 800x974
Yes
>>
>>80514594
Facts are racist.
>>
File: 1461006668071.jpg (47 KB, 246x475) Image search: [Google]
1461006668071.jpg
47 KB, 246x475
>>80514239
Indeed. Understand that there are hard working decent black people/families all over the world, however; Most blacks are too ignorant, violent, racist and lazy to be productive individuals.

Then you have people of all races that are smart enough to be productive, but choose to act ignorant to fulfill their attention seeking behavior and/or to profit from the disruption that these "peaceful" protests cause.
>>
>>80512632
>acknowledge niggers are dumb as shit
>not be racist
>>
>>80512632
If

Being racist = "believing there is zero correlation between skin color and biological / cultural characteristics"

Then it is impossible to be redpilled and racist. Extreme liberals deny any sort of correlation between skin color and {intelligence, culture, propensity for violence, odor, etc.}. And will call you racist if you do point these things out.

For the red pilled crowd who want to actually act in an ethical way, the key is you have your own set of standards that are agnostic to race. You treat people according to these non-race based standards, without ever looking at their skin (say, paying stupid people less money or throwing violent people into prison). Inevitably you will treat certain races more poorly, but their race was not the cause. You did not throw them in jail because of their skin. You threw them in because of their behavior.

Anything else, I think, is madness.
>>
I just know Jews are in control and I recognize their Marxist ideas and plans for NWO. I'm not at all racist, I'm Asian-black in fact
>>
>>80512632

Malcolm X supported white pride as well as black pride, and allowed Nazi's to speak at one of his rallies before defending them and their ideals.

Malcolm X was one of the most "red pulled" people in America, though personally I find the term a bit detrimental to any actual push towards the vague kind of bitter enlightenment it embodies. Gets used by too many alternate groups now.
>>
It is not possible to be "red pilled" without being "racist" because to be "racist" is to acknowledge that there are inherent biological differences between us.

For example black people, on average, have lower IQs than white people. Howeverr, if you acknowledge this well-established scientific fact, then you are deemed a racist.
>>
>>80514594
Because once you look at the fact without any bias your will become racist.
>>
>>80512632

lol anyone ever see the new black annie movie?

>starts with kids giving a presentation
>traditional red head white annie gets up in front of class
>starts giving her presentation
>all the kids are half asleep, rolling their eyes, looking out the window
>even the teacher is bored with a "not this shit again" look on her face
>suddenly BLACK ANNIE goes up and pushes white annie out of the way
>all the kids perk up in excitment
>she begins rapping her presentation
>all the kids and the teacher are dancing along

Im not making this up. This is really how the movie starts
>>
>>80512632
All blacks are is a biological weapon for Jews.

Multiculturalism is a Jewish weapon of mass destruction.
>>
File: 1445285671288.gif (4 MB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
1445285671288.gif
4 MB, 175x175
There isn't any such thing as racism, and in particular the Marxist definition of it. You either have an understanding of evolutionary biology, or you don't.

It took me a long while to wrap my head around that, and control my feelings when watching video footage of a black murdering a white or attempting to murder a cop, or any other act that a white would consider a crime. Getting upset about a black mob destroying a city is like getting upset about a pack of lions taking down a wildebeast.

The only thing about racial reality I find upsetting is how cowardly many whites are when confronted with it.
>>
File: 1466312355475.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466312355475.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
Can someone define to me what racism means?

It doesn't sound like the term people throw around is what racism means.
>>
>>80512632
Go back to /tv/ you fuck.
>>
File: 1434952827067.gif (896 KB, 154x127) Image search: [Google]
1434952827067.gif
896 KB, 154x127
No, you can't be red pilled without being racist.

Racism is defined as claiming one race is superior to another. But if your race has been proven as superior, both intellectually and morally, then surely there's nothing wrong with being racist towards them?

The real question is not if being this or that is racist, but if 100% justified racism is inherently bad no matter what the circumstances.

>gif unrelated
>>
>>80515591
You watched that pile of shit?

Wew lad, I worked in a movie theater then and even with the free movies, I skipped this one.
>>
>>80512632
> Implying racist means something specific
>>
>>80512632
Define: redpilled.

If it`s about not being in denial - you have to be racist.
>>
File: Jew-communist-butcher-Katyn.jpg (144 KB, 700x650) Image search: [Google]
Jew-communist-butcher-Katyn.jpg
144 KB, 700x650
America is in full destabilization phase. When it's over, the useful idiots (such as feminists, lgbt activists, blm protesters) will all be lined against the wall and shot.
>>
>>80516101

I didnt see the whole thing. I heard that was how it started when it came out but didnt believe it, so I downloaded it to see for myself
>>
File: 1467656555672.png (312 KB, 421x416) Image search: [Google]
1467656555672.png
312 KB, 421x416
>>80515689
Pre-2013ish: discrimination on the basis of race eg "I'm not going to hire Jamal, blacks can't be engineers"

Post-2013: any mention of race outside of "diversity is our strength"
>>
>>80516191
I see

The marketing campaign was annoying as fuck though, Every day for months on the TV screens in the theater lobby, they would play a long Annie commercial on loop, almost went mad having to hear "its a hard knock life" and other shitty songs every 10 minutes.
>>
File: avgMb5E.jpg (84 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
avgMb5E.jpg
84 KB, 850x400
You want to be redpilled without being aware of the basic biological reality that humans come forth in different forms due to our multi-special prehistoric past and that as we dispersed ourselves geographically we acquired different adaptations to different environments as evolution selected different traits among different populations.
We are evolved animals and genes are everything. They are in you and in me; they created us, body and mind; and their preservation is the ultimate rationale for our existence.

There is no redpill without race realization.
>>
File: nu pol.jpg (104 KB, 951x545) Image search: [Google]
nu pol.jpg
104 KB, 951x545
>>80514239
>>80514885
>>80515010

nu/pol/ reddit scum
>>
>>80512632

Facts are racist. Black people in the US while being a small minority commit a ridiculous amount of the violent crimes and perform worse than any other group academically and economically.

The welfare state, affirmative action and white guilt are the enablers supporting the despicable nigger culture, black men and women ought to do better than this.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.