[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European Mediterraneans are indeed the masterrace, here the justification
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: southern_europe.jpg (188 KB, 997x631) Image search: [Google]
southern_europe.jpg
188 KB, 997x631
European Mediterraneans are indeed the masterrace, here the justification
>Empires
Ancient greek colonization, Alexander's empire, Roman empire, Byzantines, spanish and portuguese empires
>art and skills
Greek and Roman statutes from 500 BC till 300 AD with literally perfect anatomical accuracy
Rennaissance painters like Rafael, michelangelo or Da Vinci
Velasquez or El Greco
>Fighters
Spartian warriors, roman legions, conquistadors
>science and poetry
Mathematicians like Archimedes,Pythagoras,Galilei or unironically thousand of greek or italian scientists
Created western philosophy threw Ancient Greece
People like Cicero or Dante

Literally no one who can hold a candle
>>
I agree.
>>
I would add France too, even if they are smelly gabachos.
>>
Yet they still have to sell their bodies for a 2€ sandwich nowadays.

Really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>80510959
I'd appreciate another reconquista btw.
>>
>>80510959
don't forget the Turks
>>
>>80511999
Turkey is a rather new country, the ottomans were quite chill until islam came, they were technologically very advanced and could actually defend pretty well but got stuck in the middle age because of sharia shit.
>>
>>80511608
The article confirmed fake
Enjoy your yugo and albanian diaspora

>>80511999
Bait harder
>>
>>80510959
Europe was the cradle of civilization no doubt
>>
>>80512319
>The article confirmed fake
c.n.
>Enjoy your yugo and albanian diaspora
Look who's talking, Piefke. You got more subhumans in your society than our entire population.
>>
How did the Spaniards lose their empire btw? They wuz literally kangz of Germany at some point. How can you fuck this up?
>>
>>80513375

It got too big to handle efficiently
>>
>>80513149
>You got more subhumans in your society than our entire population.
We know, but they are pretty new to society and we show them cold shoulders
>>
>>80513375
Also Germany didn't exist back then.
>>
>>80513633
>c.n.
Focus more on that one next time.
>>
>>80513375
Because Spain's success was entirely built upon the massive gold infusion they got from the New World. Naturally being Spanish they spent it all on soldiers and churches.
>>
>>80511999
kill yourself
>>
>>80514064
https://m.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/3ular0/no_greek_women_are_not_having_sex_for_a_sandwich/
Here my friend
>inb4 reddit
>>
>>80514430
>inb4 reddit
Oh I'm sorry, I guess next time I make up some shit I'll just make a thread and then invalidate any criticism about the source with an "inb4" beforehand.

Kek at
>According to a report in the British newspaper, Greek women today, are dominating the domestic prostitution industry, displacing those of eastern Europe. Sex offered in Greece is one of the cheapest in Europe.
>There is clearly an increase in the rates of prostitution in our country, says Mr. Lazos in "to vima" and the figure is around 12 to 12.5% overall and clearly linked to the crisis.
>>
>>80515287
We talked about the sandwich or not ? I literally never denied the increase of prostitution
>>
>>80513375
Inbreeding, internal corruption, waste of the gold and the silver, extreme inflation, not colonizing like the british, not willing to progress like other european countries in culture and technology, saying the ones before you fucked up while doing nothing yo fix it, political instability (Spain has had a lot of military coups, there was a year when there was democracy the country had 4 presidents). Your average spaniard of the best age of the empire was much poorer that the average french and english.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.