[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will China do to Africa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 24
File: chinafrica.png (1 MB, 1471x1500) Image search: [Google]
chinafrica.png
1 MB, 1471x1500
What will Africa be like after another decade of Chinese Communist Party involvement?

The leader of Zimbabwe disappeared and reappeared with a new love for China.
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/losing-robert-mugabe-zimbabwes-92-year-old-leader-disappears-after-new-delhi-no-show-1549020

>muh blacks
http://fortune.com/2015/11/20/china-africa-damaging-ties/

Sweatshops:
http://www.refinery29.com/2015/11/97821/tanzania-sweatshop-workers

Africa cried and moaned for the UN to remove whites and gib them their independence. They went broke and got aids. Now they beg China for gibs. But China always takes more than it gibs.

Music: First Lady of China singing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2V3zJVO01k

What will happen to Africa /pol/?
>>
>>80508816
I hope they ravage that dump.
in 200 years all africans will be from china
all europeans will be from the middle east
all Americans will be hispanic
>>
>>80509013
They are already working on the next domino, Sudan.

China has big plans.
>>
>>80508816
In 200 years blacks will go to china and lecture the Chinese about Asian Privilege
>>
>>80508816
Who fucking cares? They have already made their sentiments clear towards the white man. Couldn't give less of a shit about that backwards tribal mudpit.
>>
>>80510178
This .
>>
>>80510178
>In 200 years blacks will go to china and lecture the Chinese about Asian Privilege
Out group preference is genetic though.

China has been around 5000 years and see how some of its minorities are doing even to this day.
>>
>>80508816
Stronger.

The major difference between the western approach to Africa and eastern is that China gives no fucks.

China will deal with whoever is in power. They will sell arms, food, whatever as equal. They don't care about sweat shops and don't destory their local markets with free aid. China isn't perfect but treating the countries and people as equals does more to get the country out of poverty than hand outs.

The west approaches failed because they were all puppet governments or flat out colonies. Its far easier to manipulate people if you give them the illusion of choice than simply exerting overt control.
>>
>>80510178
yup, they will have yellow guilt instlled in them
>>
File: 1464650024601.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1464650024601.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>80510763
>The west approaches failed because they were all puppet governments
>pretending that China owning the roads, railroads, airports, etc somehow isn't making puppet governments.

>>80510763
>Its far easier to manipulate people if you give them the illusion of choice
They are learning about the illusion already. The railroads lead to their minerals which go to China, in return they get shopping malls and apartments.
>>
File: poleland korea.png (358 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
poleland korea.png
358 KB, 858x536
>>80510924
>yellow
>guilt
choose one
>>
>>80510629
you dont know the chinese
>>
>>80511180
Europeans used to be brutal as hell. We treated niggers as nothing more than equipment and look at where we are. You are deluded if you don't think that within 50 years China won't have it's own SJW preaching immigration and anti racism. Give it time
>>
File: zimbabwe.png (163 KB, 330x369) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe.png
163 KB, 330x369
>>80508816
>first article
>Mudgarbage battles prostate cancer
Why hasn't it killed him yet? Zimbabwe will not recover until he is dead.

>>80510763
The west failed because 'muh white guilt' and we made the mistake of giving the countries back to the niggers. Ian Smith understood, and that's why he held onto power in Rhodesia for as long as he did. South Africa and Rhodesia were both first world nations, now look at them.

Just more proof that niggers can't into government.
>>
>>80511358
You're confusing 'Europeans' with King Leopold I of Belgium.
>>
File: file.png (449 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
file.png
449 KB, 660x371
>>80511358
China has had interactions with similar races for thousands of years. What makes this blip in their history any different?

They will have a field day in picrelatedstan.
>>
>>80511613
The average European was the most racist and black hating person on the planet up to 50 years ago. Leaders only reflected this attitude
>>
File: file.png (30 KB, 1244x94) Image search: [Google]
file.png
30 KB, 1244x94
>>>80511773
What does a Turk know about being European tho?
>>
>>80508816
fucking nothing cause soon before that China will be a nation of old dying men thanks to that one child policy bullshit. Who knew sending most of baby chink girls and Americanizing them would bite them in the ass? Asian guys are unattractive to Asian girls.
>>
>>80511749
>China has had interactions with similar races for thousands of years.
So did Europe. You are forgetting that Europeans fought against arabs and mongols since their inception.
>They will have a field day in picrelatedstan.
I don't doubt that. Chinese are perfectly capable of taking over Africa. The problem is what happens next.
Just wait and watch as they will have a "cultural recolution" against the older generations like the West had in the 60's
>>
>>80511928

You mean moor.
>>
>>80511012
I never said the Chinese were doing 50/50 deals and making best friends. But the westerns old ways was pretty much.

1. Put in government everyone hates
2. Treat people in said country like second class citizens.
3. Strip all of their resources and leave the common folk with a few structures and claim you did something.

Anything amazing was just for the westerns staying in a country and off limits to the citizens.

And hey those malls/apartments are still leagues better than the jack and shit they had. Would it be better to be one of the trade islands out in the US waters where you gotta tourist dick if you want electricity for the week?
>>80511462
Right. I'm sure the US and Europe of today would have been more than happy to continue pumping money to countries they don't see a tangible benefit from.

We can barely tolerate our Isreal agreements and that involves actual trade+intel. We'd lose our shit over colonies because our vets are still bums on the streets.

And this is assuming the locals didn't imbrace boko haram or some other extremist group and start bombing anything western.
>>
>>80508816
China will make african gravel trucks run on time.
>>
>>80512030

China is 1.4 billion and in reality likely over 2 billion. You think they're going to be dying out anytime soon?

China needs to be depopulated to become the new superpower.
>>
>>80508816
French Algerian here. There is a lot of chinese immigrants in Algeria for some reason
>>
>>80511928
Well even the most idiotic shitskin knows how Europeans were up until not that long ago.
Just look at the KKK Wang, They were very relevant no more than 60 years ago.
I know you can't rationalize this now
>What CHina? Letting in hordes of foreigners? Pffft that's bullshit
My grandparents thought exactly the same.
Your birthrates are already decreasing, while Africa's are rapidly increasing.
Demography is destiny buddy
>>
>>80510763
From what I've heard the Namibians -hate- the Chinese. They said that at least the colonialist Europeans treated them like humans; the Chinks treat them like animals and machinery. Replace when necessary and cast aside useless parts without a second thought.
>>
>>80510178
>blacks
>lecturing the Chinese
ROBOTIC CHINK LAUGHTER
>>
>>80508816
dubs names the new continent
Chinafrica sounds like shit
>>
>>80508816
It means potentially much hardship for Africa, and hard work; but ultimately good.
>>
>>80512088
>You mean moor.
I guess we can just use "POC" for Italy also.

We'll just leave it at that, thanks for correction Jackie Lee. 你喜欢不喜欢加拿大?
>>
>>80512030
Two child policy now. And you can just pay a fine if you are rich. So tge allowed only rich people to breed properly and poor people to die out slowly. They are geniuses. Also implying that there is a single first world country right now which is above repolulation rates at the moment besides israel.
>>
>>80512490
WE WUZ AFRIKA
>>
>>80512202
Well its simple. There will be farm more old men than there will be females to take care of them. Now that you can have two kids and not be forced by culture to pick the male things will normalise but the damage is done already.
>>
>>80512553
>hard work
kek, you think niggers like any sort of work? Watch Empire of Dust
>>
>>80512490
The Middle KANGZdom
>>
>>80512623
>They are geniuses
They are very conservative.

I know many Chinese. Number one reason they want kids is because they believe family duty is good.

"parent -> child -> parent -> child"

I know some that are even happy to help their elderly grandparents. This is unheard of to me in liberal California.
>>
>>80512490
Gravel Truckpublic of Akfrica
>>
>>80512589
lmao don't be mad Ping. Your birth rates are already below replacement. Africa is currently at 5 and a half on average.
Were do you think they will go once Europe and north America go to shit?
Yup you guessed it. China will be counter colonized by Africa just like Europe.
In 50 years there will be 7 billion Africans as opposed to 1.5 billion Chinese with an aging population.
Byebye China
>>
File: Rodezja.jpg (55 KB, 506x552) Image search: [Google]
Rodezja.jpg
55 KB, 506x552
>>80508816
China will do what White Man couldn't - they will civilize Niggers. And those who will not civilize will be dead. You know why White man couldn't do it? One of reason is becouse Blacks were in higher numbers in Colonies. China have not this problem. They hited one bilion with stric antichildren policy. But the mine reason why Whites couldnt do it is becouse we, as a race, are nice. We are moralfags (thx Christ) and even when we will took out the reason why we are moralfags we will be moralfags. It's in our genes. But Yellow Peril have no this "weaknes". And Niggers will cry real tears when they realise what they lost when they betrayed White Man.
>>
>>80508816

China will fix africa. They're heartless enough to do what needs to be done.
>>
File: file.png (453 KB, 578x594) Image search: [Google]
file.png
453 KB, 578x594
>>80512678
>kek, you think niggers like any sort of work? Watch Empire of Dust
This.

Chinese companies already gave up hiring them due to the theft of fuel and steel. Now they bring in Chinese labor and push the Africans away.

Captcha confirms

Rolling name for Africa:

WE WUZ AFRIKA NOW WE'Z CHINA
>>
>>80512623
The poor will still be around mostly cause they have learned how to survive. The rich man who gets depressed cause his current love obsession rejected him will contemplate suicide after his murder. Those that haven't lived through hardships will have no idea on how to handle them. I.E Elliot Rogers, Asian honor culture,social pressure,family pressure. The rich also breed less as I;m sure you know and I wouldn't call them so much geniuses as they are soulless. China is pretty desperate over all from the internal conflicts that somehow make their way into the normal media.
>>
>>80512905
I swear young liberals are conditioned by their filthy Marxist university lecturers to hate their parents, probably why it's unheard of in Commiefornia.

>>80513081
We've all seen how the Chinese treat dissidents and terrorists. They will have no mercy, and the niggers will be begging the whites to come back and recolonize. Michael Sata (I think that's his name), the ex-President of Zambia, one of the few stable countries in Africa, said a few years ago that at least Western colonialism had a human face; the Chinese are simply looking for exploitation. They have to fuel their booming economy somehow.
>>
>>80508816

Believe it or not, but China is actually slowly but assuredly giving up on Africa.

Trust me, they still want them precious rocks and they're still trying to get them, but now doing everything in their power in order to actually avoid the Africans and their government.
>>
>>80513325
>young liberals are conditioned by their filthy Marxist university lecturers to hate their parents
They are. I always referred to Obama as Hussein in my reports though, and referenced Mein Kampf.

>>80513420
>China is actually slowly but assuredly giving up on Africa.
They aren't exactly giving up. Their purpose was never to develop it. It was to get land rights in the mines. They baited the government leaders with apartments that will collapse but their contracts for the mines will be backed up by the PLA.

Gibemedats we gibbed, but billions in minerals were taken.
>>
>>80513420
If they wanted the precious rocks that badly they could just send the army in to take it by force. What will the niggers do? Fight back? It'll be a massacre.

And should this happen, the West won't do shit. It'll just be one of those worthless solidarity hashtags, #weareafrica or some shit.

>>80513650
>they are
No surprise there then. They're probably told that their parents' generation is 'racist' or some shit. We know what these people are like. They don't believe in Satan as the source of all evil, they believe in Hitler.
>>
>>80513650
>They aren't exactly giving up. Their purpose was never to develop it. It was to get land rights in the mines.
This so fucking much. The PRC doesn't give two shits about it's own people, why would it care about Africans? It just wants the mineralogical value the continent holds, nothing more. They'll strip it bare and laugh all the way to the bank.
>>
>>80512490
Wushu Klanz
>>
>>80513817
Why do you think the French army is in Mali? For the Africans' sakes? ROFL
>>
>>80512364
>From what I've heard the Namibians -hate- the Chinese. They said that at least the colonialist Europeans treated them like humans; the Chinks treat them like animals and machinery. Replace when necessary and cast aside useless parts without a second thought.
BASED
Give niggers a finger and they'll take your wallet
>>
>>80510178
The fall of whitekind will serve as a good example for them to not allow that shit. Plus they don't have jews to make things unnecessarily more complicated.
>>
>>80510178
Haha yeah m8, that's really working well for the Uyghurs
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 600x900
>>80513854
>They'll strip it bare and laugh all the way to the bank.

Justice. After they are left with a radioactive wasteland and no minerals they will wish for Belgians to return.
>>
File: file.png (146 KB, 1071x221) Image search: [Google]
file.png
146 KB, 1071x221
>>80514080
>Plus they don't have jews
And it is not likely that they will any time soon.
>>
>>80512490
中华资源州
Chinese resources continent
>>
>>80514274
They don't need a statistically visible minority of jews to live there, I only mean their jewish influence in the big corporatinos and financial sector. But I haven't seen any evidence of that so far, so they are good.
>>
>>80513979
>>80514112
Shitty thing is all that wealth is going to the PRC and not to American/European interests. But China has been planning this shit since the 60s, so I guess maybe they deserve it.
>>
File: file.png (200 KB, 400x339) Image search: [Google]
file.png
200 KB, 400x339
>>80514084
>working well for the Uyghurs
Indeed. According to the "b-but they will change too" anon, the thousands of years they have had with that population should mean total harmony.

Oh wait, Kebab beg to be removed in China.
>>
>>80512490
JUST
>>
And they don't have (((press freedom))), meaning jew free media
>>
>>80514477
>going to the PRC and not to American/European interests
They are a middle man, we will have access and better technology. This isn't a zero sum, unless you are The Wuzpublic of Kangfrica
>>
>>80512490
People's Republic of Coonfags
>>
File: 1456054656039.png (283 KB, 398x357) Image search: [Google]
1456054656039.png
283 KB, 398x357
Honestly they can probably use a civilizing force that doesn't have a savior and self-flagellation complex like whites do. As long as the Chinese don't strip literally everything the Africans may well be better of for it.
>>
>>80515379
The only point of being an investing force there is exploitation. As soon as the chinese will eventually move out the niggers will go back to their old ways and fuck everything up just like they did with the infrastructure that whitey left them.
>>
>>80512490
Land of the Animals
>>
>>80512490
Kangpublic of Wuzistan
>>
>>80508816
The race specific virus will take care of Africa. The the colonization starts.
>>
>>80508816

China sending single Chinese men to Africa is the best thing to happen to Africa since colonization. I'd welcome the African Asian hybrids as being equal to the white race
>>
>>80508816
Ethnic cleansing would be a good start. Replace the niggers with Chinese and Africa would proper.
>>
All of the Chinese areas will be great, while the African ones will be shitty.
>>
>>80516798
>I'd welcome the African Asian hybrids
Me too actually.

Vietnamese/Negro hybrids have resulted in dark Chads in my observation. Literally every one I knew was in some sport.
>>
>>80512490
The Chinese Cuckpublic of Afrika
>>
>>80512490
Dinduna
>>
I like China, they take what they want and they clearly say what they want. They aren't sophisticated enough to use smoke and mirrors, or they just don't care, but considering that asians are all like that, I think it's a trait not calculated.

They said they'll take south china sea, and they took it, they have been taking africa for a while, and I think they will get it in the end.

Good for them. In the sea of incompetence that is western politics, it's refreshing to see a political machine that just chugs along.
>>
>>80508816
So is China going to start Annexing African Territory and establish it's own Chinese colonies and states?
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 594x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 594x437
CHINESE SUPPORTS BLACK

I LOVE THE CHINESE , YOU ARE A GREAT ALLY FOR BLACK MEN ACROSS THE WORLD
>>
>>80512490
Israel
>>
>>80512490
Apple
>>
File: file.png (954 KB, 1320x649) Image search: [Google]
file.png
954 KB, 1320x649
>>80519025
>YOU ARE A GREAT ALLY FOR BLACK MEN ACROSS THE WORLD
Yes. Yes they are.

Rolling:

ChingChongfrica
>>
>>80508816
use it for its resources like every other empire in the entire history of history
>>
>>80519843
We Wuz Kangzfrica are in for a real treat with the Chinese. They are playing a totally opposite strategy.

White:
Move in, colonize, exploit, leave.
(Here and now)

Chinese:
Ah Herro! Hersa nicer rairroad witha lotsa trains.
Seee Afrikans, we are friends, we makea lots of money together. We reary have great prans.
(Multi-decade abstract plans vs inability to abstract into the next week)
>>
>>80520170
Africa would become Asia.
>>
>>80513817
>they could just send the army
Jardin privé...
It not only with our army, but also with secret services and corruption. France, GB, US, and others were there first and won't let their toy being stolen by force.
>>
File: 1459893308134.jpg (76 KB, 429x411) Image search: [Google]
1459893308134.jpg
76 KB, 429x411
>>80508816
What will Canada be like after another decade of Chinese Communist Party involvement?
>>
>>80520170
>send all blsck men to work till death
>send all the blacks abroad
>make the Chinese have 10+ children'
30 years and Africa would be like USA with a minority negro and a domominant population.
>>
>>80513817
>If they wanted the precious rocks that badly they could just send the army

Africa needed roads and railroads to get the materials to the ports. This method has great benefits.

>China owns lines of communication in Africa
>China owns the governments
>China owns the materials
>Africans work for peanuts bringing their own resources to the Chinese
>The West is denied access
>Any chimpout means China will "protect its investment" and attain even more property in the process.
>>
File: file.png (845 KB, 720x603) Image search: [Google]
file.png
845 KB, 720x603
>>80520645
>What will Canada be like after another decade of Chinese Communist Party involvement?
Total improvement.
>>
>>80520645

The nation of Vancouver.
>>
File: a leaf.png (36 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
a leaf.png
36 KB, 1000x500
>>80520645
china is fascist desu, I have no objections to being ruled by them then the current regimes.
>>
>>80512490
Din Ching Du Chung
>>
>>80508816
>What will happen to Africa /pol/?
Their incompetent gravel producers will be replaced by chinks.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
>>
>>80512490
On a second thought

>Yellow is the new black
>>
>>80512030
you're retarded
>>
I wish China would drop the gommie facade.
>>
>>80522107
They kind of have.

They have a different understanding of Communism. To them its heritage, none of the hundreds I know/have met identify as Communist.

They just see the country as belonging to the party of Mao, who was one. They conflate Nationalism with Communism. Its like they have their own vocabulary for this stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4w8dT_S4l4
>>
>>80521397
Better than their current flag desu
>>
>>80522461
China has their own form of thought, they independently developed their civilization with no outside influence.
>>
>>80522567
>China has their own form of thought, they independently developed their civilization with no outside influence.
Yep.

To "get it" you literally have to know Mainlanders.
>>
>>80508816
>What will Africa be like after another decade of Chinese Communist Party involvement?
Africans will be screaming for Europeans to get involved.
>>
File: 1462137730903.jpg (69 KB, 605x541) Image search: [Google]
1462137730903.jpg
69 KB, 605x541
>>80523162
>Africans will be screaming for Europeans to get involved.
Tough luck, they wanted independence and they got it.
>>
let them do whatever

like i care
>>
File: file.png (569 KB, 749x499) Image search: [Google]
file.png
569 KB, 749x499
>>80523362
>Tough luck, they wanted independence and they got it.

Two out of the five members of the security council.

Rolling:

WUZFRIKA
>>
>>80522567
>with no outside influence
Don't unironically say nigger mouthed things like that
>>
>>80523473
>80523473
Chinese alphabet s Chinese, European alphabet is Latin which comes from Greeks which comes from Phoenicians.
>>
>>80523473
>Don't unironically say nigger mouthed things like that

I was the "first foreigner I've ever met" to more Chinese than I can count.
>>
>>80523905
>>80525164
I apologize man but it sounded like "the ancient africans built spaceships without foreign influence" memes
>>
>>80528051
>"the ancient africans built spaceships without foreign influence" memes
The thing is, a lot of Chinese methods are barely or not influenced by any well recorded civilizations.

Their instruments for counting, the taxonomy of their language, the Tang methods for buildings, etc. Its tough tracing a lot of this stuff, especially since so much of it is environmental. We can only go as far back as early Mongolians of sorts.

video related. Afaik this is a Tang construct, the purpose is to make a building resist earthquakes and rapid temperature change while not yet having/desiring (whichever was the case) nails.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1pvUlQgYtk
>>
>>80512490

Bane?
>>
Strip the resources. Eventually it will be used as a military staging area to counter NATO and/or a potential European superstate.
>>
>>80510629
>Reunion
STEALTH RARE
T
E
A
L
T
H

R
A
R
E
>>
File: 1468186691640.gif (708 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
1468186691640.gif
708 KB, 352x240
>>80533193
HOLY
>>
File: George Bush Fuck.gif (38 KB, 353x346) Image search: [Google]
George Bush Fuck.gif
38 KB, 353x346
>>80510629
>Reunion
>>
>>80512364
China confirmed for winning the race war for us. in the end the world will be white-asian mixes. with the west being more white and the orient being more asian

it will be beutiful
>>
>>80512490
Nignog Chop Suey
>>
>>80512490
Blasia
>>
>>80518868
hopefully within our lifetimes. the eugenics program will be glorious
>>
File: 1465950752565.jpg (422 KB, 797x748) Image search: [Google]
1465950752565.jpg
422 KB, 797x748
>>80508816
Either they civilize them, or lose their ass on the investment, either way we win. More than likely it will be the latter.
>>
File: mass grave.jpg (92 KB, 1200x812) Image search: [Google]
mass grave.jpg
92 KB, 1200x812
>>80510055
We're to busy fighting about BLM and much catcalling oppression, this is what happens when you don't CRUSH the left. Good riddance to us all if we are all incapable of getting our shit together.
>>
>>80516996
Maybe that is actually the plan, eventually annex some places, run the locals out and move the Chinese in...
>>
They are just going to buy property like they do in every country.

>tfw old Rhodesian farms become chink condos.
>>
>>80508816
This is true
>>
File: china_merchant.jpg (100 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
china_merchant.jpg
100 KB, 501x585
>>80514080
>Plus they don't have jews to make things unnecessarily more complicated.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Good goy.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.