[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: blm brixton.jpg (235 KB, 917x825) Image search: [Google]
blm brixton.jpg
235 KB, 917x825
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brixton-protest-black-lives-matter-demonstrators-bring-london-streets-to-standstill-a7128986.html

What the fuck are BLM doing in fucking London? British police literally kill about 1 person a year, fucking REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80507226
wait what the fuck
>black lives matter
what the fuck is this?
to whom? to whom do they matter?
what the hell
>>
>>80507226
Black lives only matter when they're not niggers.
>>
theyre just looking for an excuse to riot
>>
It's cuz we cucked you
>>
If it's really this large, (and not more kike propaganda), then BLM is spreading inexplicably fast.

Other than that, I applaud your sensible use of white-on-black text.
>>
They just want free TV's.
>>
They obviously weren't getting enough attention in their *ahem* native country.
>>
>>80507226
niggers gonna nig
>>
>>80507297
I don't have a slowpoke slow enough for this one.

>>80507524
It is huge, they are parading around as the 2nd coming of MLK and are giving all the dindus a chance to chimp out and throw shit around, while also dragging in all the white liberal cucks who live for this shit.
>>
>>80507226
just rabble rousers who have nothing better to do.
trying to be part of something because they're bored and spoonfed.
>>
File: J785x1000-17939.jpg (336 KB, 785x1000) Image search: [Google]
J785x1000-17939.jpg
336 KB, 785x1000
opression olympics

yanks win (again)
>>
What the fuck?
I didnt know they existed over here
>>
>>80507226
They were probably tired of getting "abused" by American cops so they went to a country where cops don't really do shit.
>>
>>80507524
This is awesome from my perspective seeing as our chimp population is low and this gives us a chance to redpill the normies, sucks for you guys though.
>>
>>80507226
It's londonistan, what else do you expect?
Everyone in that city is a cuck even the mayor is a shitskin faggot
>inb4 shitskins riot
>>
>>80507226
Kids obsessed with american culture and they go around thinking it has an effect on them for some reason, basically just doing it to get likes on social media.
>>
>>80507226
Sorry for forcing an ultimatum onto you, bongs, but you've proven yourselves worthy of the test. We've already done the work of concentrating all of the cucks & kangs into one area, now it's up to you whether to blow them up or bend over.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.