[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes u think huh *sips tea*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (306 KB, 489x634) Image search: [Google]
image.png
306 KB, 489x634
Really makes u think huh

*sips tea*
>>
>>80506420
Hol up *smacks lips*
>>
>>80506420
>we reject common bond with other Americans
>not hate though
ok
>>
File: really makes you sink.jpg (70 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
really makes you sink.jpg
70 KB, 660x330
>>80506420
>>
>>80506669
You don't have to hate someone to reject a common bond. You are a white American probably, would you say you share a common human bond with the Japanese or Chinese. But that doesen't mean you hate them.
>>
File: 0e3.png (187 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
0e3.png
187 KB, 600x339
>>80506420

>black pride means we reject a common bond with other Americans

Also, I'm sure you don't need hate when virtually every invention and idea can be attributed to you
>>
you know, as a journalist who writes mostly about anglo things explaining them to my people, i always prided myself on being keenly in the know about all things American.

but this BLM shit bambozzles the hell out me

i am lost, i am without words

i hope Americans realize that with brainwashing THIS deep, you will just have to kill them all eventually, right?

I mean, no Uncle Adie bullshit with work-camps and re-education.

I mean there will be no more of you and your ilk physically kind of thing.
>>
>>80506420

I love the lack of self awareness of these people. It's like they think it's their turn to be nasty and racist.
>>
>>80507050
>i hope Americans realize that with brainwashing THIS deep, you will just have to kill them all eventually, right?
Kinda like Ukrainians, lol.
>>
these blacks are always *sipping tea* as if we don't know all they sip is 40's and purple drank
>>
>>80506623
IS U FINNA SAYIN
>>
>>80506876
Because I don't have one doesn't mean I reject one. Of course I have no bond with a culture on the other end of the planet - that's not what that nigger was saying - he's saying you go out of your way to avoid interaction with people who aren't black, meaning your next door neighbor, fellow countrymen, whoever. Also, yes I'm white and my best friend is Chinese af. He just got back from a trip to Hong King.
>>
>>80507351
THAT WE
>>
>>80506420
Why do these blm guys don'tcare about the 1 million black slaves in saudi arabia ?
>>
File: 4a4.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
4a4.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>80506420
>>
>>80507951
Because they are puppets on a string, nothing more.
>>
Ayo hol up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.