[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/CFG/ RED TEAM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: 1468076459707.jpg (2 MB, 4095x3199) Image search: [Google]
1468076459707.jpg
2 MB, 4095x3199
/CFG/ RED TEAM

The /cfg/ research division has been hard at work finding connections, analyzing data and profiving the fuel that has been injected into the memes, provided by our memefags, which have formed the brunt of our assault.

This is the place for the data found in the research divison to really do it's work. We provide suggestions to the meme team and I know most of us are also active in the research division.

Come on in, grab a chair and let's game out scenarios that we might have to deal with ad see if we can't just help save the world from ruin.

>Notion:

Should we game out scenarios as our own Red Team with the updated info within these threads?

If they are concerned their own strategists might not be on their side, that would mean the task would need to be outsourced.

Did FBIanon mention RTP first or was it an anon who brought it up?

If FBIanon is the one who mentioned (and emphasized?) it, might that also be a clue?

Should we form our own "Red Team?"

>http://armedforcesjournal.com/a-better-way-to-use-red-teams/

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

FBI AMA
https://archive.is/JEXOo
https://archive.is/pgLpf

Good gaming!
>>
>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using http://twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See >>79687335 → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
http://clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/wp-admin/edit-comments.php
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normie consumption
>>
OK. Stay here.

Let this one go

>>>80505826
>>
>>80505694
What's RTP?
Also we probably should get a slack or something to discuss strategy.
>>
>>80505694
hello
>>
File: 1467445988639.png (654 KB, 3264x2126) Image search: [Google]
1467445988639.png
654 KB, 3264x2126
Some carryover discussion from oldbread

>>80503981
Looking at this, the nationstates on the eastern Saudi peninsula look like they're practically hemmed in on all sides by instability.
>>
>>80506126
I didn't realize we got slid off the page so I didn't have newbread ready to go

apologies anons...
>>
>>80506392
You can thank the colonial powers from not giving a shit about prior territorial/ethnic borders, the WWI powers from creating a power vacuum in the Islamic sphere by dismantling the Ottoman Empire, and modern US/Russia for fighting a proxy war there over its oil. Israel is just icing on the cake to troll everyone.
>>
>>80501472

some good carryover posts from oldbread

>A RedTeam thought for you consideration.

>We know TheBigBadWolf(Soros/Tavistick) has a successful template for destabilizing and basically overthrowing nations. It varies by natio and region, but the parallels are always there.

>But it can't have been successful EVERY SINGLE TIME, right?? So where, in what attempts, did his tactics fail?? What nations were able to resist these tactics and why? What made the difference?

>There's no such thing as a truly perfect plan. So there have to be exploitable flaws.

>See what I'm driving at?? I'm not batshit, Am I??

This one really stuck out to me:

>I'll bite for a
>1 post by this ID

>I'm educated and have background in military psyop. Take that as you will.

>here's my big problem to solve:
If I were a leader of a global cabal who's plan is hundreds of years in the works, why would I let so many (((coincidences))) out in the open right at the final stages?

>either
>1) I have so little faith in the general pop/so much faith in my side
>2) up against something big so risks must be taken

>in broad strokes, those are the only two categories I see...
>solve motive and you solve need, therefore we gain advantage because we know what they fear (what motivates them)

>think on this one, and I'll be back around

>Z

Z, you didn't happen to play Neverwinter Nights and be a DM on a particular server swrod server a while back by any chance, did you?
>>
File: AfricaResourceMap.jpg (452 KB, 1200x882) Image search: [Google]
AfricaResourceMap.jpg
452 KB, 1200x882
>>80506392
Yes. The consensus of resource maps of Africa shows the failed state region to be richest in Uranium, diamonds, gold, and oil. Poorest in: water.

Resource wars are the easiest to start. Al Qaeda and affiliates also infest the red region. Obama's feckless foreign policy is footprinted all over that region as well.

Since there are two goals, erode borders, and invade the north with blacks and browns, flushing out central Africa contributes to both. The influx of Somalian refugees to the US is well known. Detroit and Minneapolis, as well as Columbus, OH harbor huge populations.

The failing state progression fits the narrative.
>>
>oldbreadarchive
>http://archive.is/MEvWe
>>
Replying to a comment from two threads back:

>Largest hedge fund ever, just down the street from 9 clifford,
opened to the public 2004

>http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-05/platt-s-bluecrest-said-to-be-probed-by-sec-over-employee-fund

>Something started in '04. but what? all these shell companies started at almost the exact same time.

This was the start of the giant military industrial contractors making shitfucks of cash. During this time period we had just "won" Iraq and were really starting to ramp up operations in both Iraq/Afghanistan. Hundreds of new companies were started to bid on lucrative military contracts in that region.

Might be a good place to look. I'm sure the Teneo group did a lot for some of these companies to give inside information on where their focus should be before contracts went up for bids.
>>
>>80506843
Dearborn, MI is also one place this 'invasion' has been at work for a while and I've heard things from people that live there which frighten me and I did NOT think would happen in America.
>>
>>80506843
Idk man, I want to believe that those states failed of gross incompetence rather than deliberate malice.

>>80506392
Also lol at Thailand being only at a warning level. They have coups every few years ffs.
>>
File: quakemap.jpg (58 KB, 621x351) Image search: [Google]
quakemap.jpg
58 KB, 621x351
>>80507371
>Idk man, I want to believe that those states failed of gross incompetence rather than deliberate malice.

What you want to do is look and see what this map would like like with data from say, the 70's?

Ooooooh, I would love to see a timelapse for this information for the entire data set!

That would tell you quite a bit. Especially if it could somehow include MAJOR new events in some sort of geographically relevant manner.

Think like an earthquake map (pic related) but each dot would be a linked news article and the size of the dot would vary depending on the amount of money involved.
>>
>>80507114
and you know a lot of these contractors employ former military in their upper management.

very similar to the way the nuclear power industry and various governmental oversight bodies operate in japan.
>>
>>80507840
What would you categorize these countries as?
If someone can give me a list of countries I can do a time lapse heat map of google hits for each year going back to about 1980 (google index newspapers/magazines for a lot of stuff that predates the internet, but anything before 1980 is probably going to be less reliable)

It might show us an actual picture of how the dominoes fall.
>>
on the website, is there any way for the meme section to have a frame with a few different memes rotating in, or is that too much?
>>
What happened to the clintonfoundationinvestigation.com site...they already found yall and shutting shit down?
>>
>>80508421
well shit, I'm trying to wrap my head around what you're putting out here.

I'm thinking something the image in this post combined with the image in the earthquake map.

We would want to indicate particular topics that would have direct bearing upon what leads nations into states of ruin.

I'm not even sure something like what I'm thinking of would be possible.

For example, you have a country negotiate a deal with a company to buy x amount of hardware. That would show up as an 'earthquake' and the size of the dot would vary depending on the amount of the contract; the larger the contract the larger the dot.

Next, say you eventually have an armed conflict in that area, that would show up as a different colored icon similar to how the story of the arms deal in my previous example.

Am I making sense?

>>80506392
>>
>>80505694

With a scheme that complex what's the chance that they fuck something up and jew themselves every day?
>>
>>80508638
Nope. It's right there.
>>
>>80509540
For some reason it won't load for me...I'll try a different browser...
>>
>>80508421
>Failing states

There is a consistent study of them which would produce an animated .gif with 11 frames, located at:

http://fsi.fundforpeace.org/

>>80507840
Google has an API which does exactly that. I've seen it. Hang on.
>>
>>80509755
I've had problems accessing the site through Tor
>>
>>80509812
something like this

>http://nzeq2015.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/06012015.html
>>
>>80509372
>For example, you have a country negotiate a deal with a company to buy x amount of hardware. That would show up as an 'earthquake' and the size of the dot would vary depending on the amount of the contract; the larger the contract the larger the dot.

I've done a lot of stuff before just using python and the basemap library. It's really simple to plot regions or points on a map in different colors. What I can do is put together a script that takes in a list, so lets say name of countries. Foreach country in the list, do a google query of country_name + company_name. Record number of hits. Plot country on map with a scale based on number of hits. Repeat for each country in list. Repeat for each year.

The information this could give is showing us a presence of a company in each country based on year. It would clarify how a companies presence in regions changed over time.
>>
>>80507840
>>80509372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eADXNiiMPfM

Skip to 6:00 to see it work. They've had it for about nine years now.
>>
>>80509812
That's a sweet site with preformatted data. I'll get working on this and see if I can generate anything useful in a few hours.
>>
We probably want to think about the differences in what appraoch will be needed depending upon who ends up president.

It is obvious which groups favor Hillary, and which Trump.

I'm not fond of the Donald, but he knows how to get things done and he has shedloads of business experience; he's not a politician, but he has had to deal with them so he has savvy.

We just don't know what kind of president he will be based upon what we know of him and how he's been portrayed up to now.

It's a given that if he wins, the media will be on him constantly.

Hillary and we get nothing but the same that we've had for the past series of presidents since bush I, heck even reagan was involved in some less than savory shit.
>>
>>80511009
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eADXNiiMPfM
that's pretty damned close to what I've got in mind.

and if something like that can be built and incorporate the information we've uncovered in the research thread, that would go a long way in helping to get an idea of how and when certain actions affect other outcomes.
>>
I am suggesting an operating framework for /cfg/ Red Team.

>develop lines of master narrative
>>Increasing failed and failing states is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>"Flushing" failed state zone refugees into developed world is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>Encouraging mass numbers of refugees is consistent with miscegenation goal
>>Leaders advocating these policies are aligned with Soros

>Develop short term extensions of current trends
>>public acts of mass violence trend
>>continuing spread of failed and failing states trend
>>continuing advocacy for abandoning national sovereignty trend
>>increasing pressure for gun control trend

Apply three step formula:
Find a thing to do
Do the thing
Post results.

>beware shills. the latest tactic is to imitate the recent influx of "insider with intimate knowledge" for the purpose of instilling a sense of futility, and urging us to abandon the effort. They are scared.
>>
>>80512594

>develop role-specific evidence, however concrete, or circumstantial
>>The global "black team" cabal is real.
>>Hitllary is the Chief Money Laundering Officer
>>Bill is the Chief Marketing Officer
>>Obama is the Chief Operations Officer
>>Merkel is the Chief of Research and Development
>>State Department and Pentagon are the Production units
>>
>>80512594
this is great, please add this to the next OP if someone other than me makes the next bread.

Very sound and focused. This is exactly the kind of thing we need to keep in awareness at all times.
>>
well goddamned if this isn't starting to resemble an actual movement...

>officer shows up to anons house
What you doin anon?

>tryin to save the free world with a bunch of autists

Carry on, then...
>>
File: watchingyou.jpg (50 KB, 350x473) Image search: [Google]
watchingyou.jpg
50 KB, 350x473
>>80513412
>>
>>80513704
lol, yup...

I been watched since forever ago

>wonders what would happen if he FOIAed himself with the alphabet agencies...

probably get a blank file, but I wouldn't be surprised to find Tavistock meddled with me in my youth, and I've got a few years on most you faggots
>>
>>80513892
I already know I have a file with at least seven regulatory and acronym agencies. I voted for George HW.
>>
>>80515004
I've never voted, it always seemed so futile.

i've known about (been generally aware of) the nature of our government and it's relationships with corporations since around the end of the carter administration.

I've been redpilled for decades, have probably been a useful idiot more than once, but I do my best.

I've looked into all kinds of things since the advance of the internet and online research; I've read gigs of white papers on all kinds of stuff and while a lot of the more advanced concepts are beyond my grasp due to lack of formal education, I'm fairly bright and understand much more than the average faggot.
>>
heads up for anyone who might not be in the /cfg/ general thread, this is about to get dropped:

while it's still a WiP, you might want to consider giving this link too.
>>
>>80515656
oops, I'm a tard

>>80514495 (You)
MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General thread
>>80489859 (OP)
>Clinton Foundation Investigation Summary by WordDocanon (Outdated)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP!)
>http://clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/

>--------------------------

This is what I'm going to add to the OP of /TrumpGeneral/. Any objections?
>>
>>80515702
seems nice. When someone updates the summary make sure you put that up there
>>
>>80512594
>public acts of mass violence trend.

There has been a suggestion that there are two boxes here. Prior decades' attacks, epitomized by Columbine, and trending up to Sandy Hook, are, /for narrative purposes/, organic habbenings which would have happened anyway, and were merely exploited by a hapless and nascent Soros-ian movement not yet in control of the Congress or the Whitehouse.

The second much more sinister box is Islamist terror attacks. Paris, Belgium, Turkey, San Bernadino, Orlando. These represent a much more potent existential threat because of the possibility that the Soros-ian black team controls one or more terror networks originating from the failed state areas of the middle east, like Syria/Iraq/Libya (IrLybSyr? anyone?), where their puppet SOCOM forces and puppet spy-runners have virtually free reign and no motivation, nor little leeway, to ask deep questions about the ultimate outcomes of their detailed missions.

Like the Cube, IrLybSyr is a perpetual public works project so complicated no one person can comprehend the machinations of so many partisan players with so many conflicting loyalties. Ripe ground for black ops fuckery.

The homeland game-out is that the goal of guided or controlled terrorist attacks on the homeland would have multiple, overlapping goals.

>Drive the narrative on gun control
>Spread fear and suspicion
>Drive demand for stronger government police state mechanisms
>Push in the direction of eroding constitutional protections
>Attack the second, fourth, fifth, and sixth amendments at every opportunity
>Use chaos to impose ever weaker border controls, ever loser immigration policies, and invite ever more un-vetted potential terrorists
>Locate legitimate refugees in the whitest areas of the country, and encourage "assimilation" and "integration."
>>
>>80515702
I'm good with this.
>>
File: 1463685763722.gif (773 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1463685763722.gif
773 KB, 512x384
>>80515702
Excellent.
>>
>>80516151
>/for narrative purposes/
Another consideration is that organic events can easily be swept up in the larger narrative and be integrated within the pre-existing overlapping goals.

While negligible, this is still a potential avenue for exploitation by black team.

>can the above be neutralized or otherwise made to work against black team?
>>
>>80513004

Regarding the high-level narrative potential line that Bongo and Hitllary are captured tools of a Muslim Brotherhood-spearheaded effort to infiltrate the government with sympathetic elements to the Islamist cause:

I would like to re-think this. The meme of Bongo-the-Manchurian-Candidate overlooks some damning facts that argue for something even worse.

>Obama is a true believer in the Borderless World.
>Obama is a true believer in ever bigger, more authoritarian government forms.
>Obama is a clever operator, and completely liberated from anything resembling a conscience.
>All that goes double for Hitllary

It is more likely that figures like Huma Abedin, a far junior and less sophisticated operator than Hitllary, is an invited guest to the inner chambers of Hitllary's power. The direction of recruitment was not Huma-captures-Hitllary, it was the other way around. It is not an infiltration. It is an invitation.

Hitllary's and Bongo's loyalties to the Soros-ian project come before their loyalties to the United States - would be much more consistent with FBIanon's assessment of the current state of the US government. Corrupt, he said. Not captured.
>>
>>80516936
>argue for something even worse

this is an even darker idea I think than has been floated before.

If this is the case, then we have intended destruction and I would imagine that 0bozo would continue to be important to the overall goals of black team.

>Supreme Court spot still vacant
>0bozo is a 'constitutional scholar'
>Hillary gets in, appoints 0bozo to open spot
>any Soros-ian laws that might get struck down are upheld and the continued 'legal' destruction of the U.S. continues apace
>>
>>80517360
That's why I wouldn't past Obongo to do absolutely anything to prevent a Trump presidency. Things that haven't been done before.

There's likely going to be revolution if Hillary cheats her way in. And I don't just mean from the people. Our military and foreign nations (especially Russia) will revolt. Because they know what a horrendous monster she is.

This really is the ultimate tipping point for our country (and the world).
>>
File: r23.jpg (166 KB, 972x727) Image search: [Google]
r23.jpg
166 KB, 972x727
It's incredible how much shilling has been going on since the start of July. It's disgusting how many unimportant topics are being "discussed" on this board. No, I'm not talking about CFG. This is one of the most relevant threads of this year, if not since the existence of /pol/ itself, if all the implications are proven to be true. I don't understand why these people are WILLINGLY trying to mislead everyone by arguing about pointless shit, such as race, feminism, degeneracy, faggots, Islam, stupid memes, and everything else that accompanies it. Those "issues" are only relevant in the case that Hilary doesn't win and WW3 doesn't start. Yet nobody seems to understand that. In the case of WW3, all of those things are literally non issues. Haven't these people seen how dramatically they've revved up the NATO war machine and anti Russian propaganda? This is not a drill anymore. This isn't on the level of NK's Kim Jong-Un going on a hissy fit. The largest NATO war summit since WW2 is underway in Warsaw, right now. The pentagon has announced that it plans to quadruple the budget & its presence in eastern Europe. And you know what's the scariest part? The elections may not matter if the nigger in chief declares martial law. He doesn't even need to fully enforce it, just as long as the political effect is in place and he remains in office. Because let's face it, as much as everyone here wants to prevent this and see Trump win, it now seems highly unlikely that it's going to happen after everything that's going on. They're not just going to stop because of an election. They'll never allow it. This is going through. We're all fucked. November doesn't matter. And the people shilling this are going along with this madness. Holy shit... how many suicidal maniacs exist in the MSM? This is ridiculous.
>>
>>80516759
I'm far from problem-solving on these prongs of thought. Still trying to work out the baselines of what we know, and whether those things fit the narrative of "Borderless world" and "Race mixing to he average."

So far, the US has proven itself, I assess, more resilient to knee-weakening emotional pleas, like that ridiculous sit-in in the House, than the black team may have thought possible. We know from Hitllary that she holds the intelligence and resolve of the average American below contempt, and while that stands in our favor, it also informs a game-out projection, which the intelligence analysts behind the blue-badge swipers at Bush Center call the "more and more" scenario.

Orlando was, predictably, met with the strongest gun grab call yet issued. Despite being the worst terror attack on the homeland since 9-11. And it failed.

So the two dimensions of "more and more" here would be - more frequent attacks, or bigger attacks. /cfg/ has established links between the US, Bongland, and Qatar in relation to the Paris attack.

So the possibility of black team control of one or more terror networks is not merely a daydream. Given what we have seen thus far, the trend from SanBern to Orlando has been: bigger. The US offers one glaring class of as-yet unexploited soft target. I hesitate to even post it again. But such an attack would easily break Cho's US record, and would exceed Breveik's record, because it would induce a panic in a crowd which would kill hundreds from being trampled to death.

The machinations involved in erasing every last trace of black team involvement would require the sacrifice of a good number of mid- to -high ranking SOCOM and Clandestine Ops types, maybe in advance, which could provide a warning signal /cfg/ could monitor for. Though they are invisible in life, the deaths of Cov/Cland personnel remain well-publicized events in the US press.
>>
>>80512594
>>>Encouraging mass numbers of refugees is consistent with miscegenation goal

Good reading here on that

>https://cla.umn.edu/ihrc/news-events/other/muslim-migration-europe
>Muslim Migration to Europe
>June 17, 2015

>Many recent immigrants have gained access to European countries through family reunification and marriage. There has also been an increase of asylees and refugees who are fleeing war-torn countries or unstable political regimes, such as Somalia, Afghanistan, and Iraq. The Netherlands in particular has received many refugee and asylum-seekers. Many refugees use undocumented immigration routes, boating across the Mediterranean or trekking across deserts into Middle Eastern countries such as Yemen, to seek work and safety in European countries. The new Muslim immigrants to Europe tend to be families intent on permanent settlement rather than the more mobile labor migrants. However, there has been a gender shift in the demographics of immigrants. Historically, men have been considered the primary labor migrants. Recent scholarship reveals that women were also part of early migrant populations and continue to migrate to Europe. For example, Moroccan women continue to migrate to Southern European countries often looking for work in domestic service, agriculture and small industries.

From talking with relatives in Italy, in the past few months, the big problem with all of the immigrants has been the lack of jobs (at least in the region they are in) rather than violence.

But we all know that idle hands breed mischief and it is only a matter of time before the inability to find gainful employment turns bitter.
>>
>>80518288
Anything on demographics? Young single men versus women and children?
>>
>>80518180
>I hesitate to even post it again
You don't need to, I recall the scenario you mentioned and it's not a pretty imagining.

I agree, and have said the same thing about what the outcome would be if the habbenings did not move things enough for black team.

>could provide a warning signal /cfg/ could monitor for.

Indeed, especially if anyone has associates with former black ops experience. they may not be in the game any more, but they still have their connections and ears.

A few well placed, subtle questions could provide that warning needed to know something was up.
>>
>>80518844
probably in the hand outs, I literally just found it before I posted about it.

This is actually what I was looking for when I found that doc

>http://www.lucify.com/the-flow-towards-europe/
>>
>>80518102
Three archive searches and google confirm this is not, yet, a pasta. Welcome new friend. We do not ever concede any possibility of defeat.

As a lifetime Cold Warrior, and sworn enemy of all things Russian, the most difficult, and yes, Captain Kirk-like - unresolved - aspect of this last year's developments is that I might have to claim Vladimir Putin among the allies of the remnant United States.

I am not there yet. I understand the arguments, there is no need to post love letters about VP. I cannot believe we are actually living through the plot of Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country, but it is possible we just might be.

Who benefits from war? Who loses? '"Let them die" you said.' "Admiral Cartright." "The Romulan Ambassador." Who else?

But to return to Red Team themes: Trump's initial position on NATO is consistent with an assertion that he is aware of the substance, via independent sources, of FBIanon's warnings about the condition of US government. Rigging a US election is extremely difficult. The days of JFK's dead Chicagoans is past. The people remain the force which can stand between liberty and serfdom. Every post we make takes us in that direction.
>>
>>80518042
>That's why I wouldn't past Obongo to do absolutely anything to prevent a Trump presidency. Things that haven't been done before.

devil's advocate for a moment, but a lot of the same things were said when shrub II was was vacating for 0bozo.

But the problem we have now is we are working on the assumption the Donald is NOT part of back tea whereas bushes are definitely known to be black team

>used to be certain Trump was trolling the country and only meant to ensure destruction of GOP chances

>not so certain any longer...
>>
>>80518971
I have a google news search agent to which I will ad a word cloud substantially similar to: "cia, socom, special operations, killed, casualty(ies), US military," and etc. If we get word of a CIA paramil or SOCOM cluster occurring anywhere in Islamist territory, it could be the sign. The timing will be more important than the geographic distribution.

The signature would be something like

>CIA officer killed in Afghanistan
>Special Forces unit wiped out in helicopter crash in Yemen
>Saudi's execute alleged western spy
>French infantry unit takes heavy casualties in Mali

All within a couple weeks of each other.
>>
>>80519682
>Cold Warrior

You're making references I completely get so I would imagine you and I are fairly close age wise but you might be a tad older than me.

Not that it matters, but it is good to see that I'm not the only greybeard around these parts.

>was beginning to think I had lost the last couple of marbles I have left considering the scope of what's been discussed within these threads.
>>
>>80519828
>But the problem we have now is we are working on the assumption the Donald is NOT part of back tea

Seriously?
>>
>>80520199
>>80518971
Come to think of it, I need to rule out a Rorschach moment:

Was there or was there not a similar signature prior to Orlando?

brb.
>>
>>80520199
Well this week a Russian MI-24 was taken out by ISIS idk if that helps
>>
>>80520199
yes, this is exactly the kind of ananlysis tool we need to make sense of what the research team is digging up.
>>
>>80520511
If I understand correctly, that kind of thing will come up automatically once we give the search parameters to the code.

I'm hoping it will also help us identify when certain companies do business in certain areas and if that corresponds to time frames just before major upheaval which requires military responses.
>>
>>80520471
I'm pretty sure that's part of the premise from which we have been working.

Personal feelings aside, I don't think Trump has the same goals in mind as the Sorosians.
>>
>>80520980
>I don't think Trump has the same goals in mind as the Sorosians.

Soros is literally funding everything he can against Trump. Where have you been the last year?
>>
>>80521092
Ok, I misinterpreted you then, I was thinking you were implying that Trump was covertly working for Soros.

I've seen that idea pushed a lot in various places.
>>
File: 1466280688997.jpg (192 KB, 972x648) Image search: [Google]
1466280688997.jpg
192 KB, 972x648
>>80521486
>I was thinking you were implying that Trump was covertly working for Soros.

Fuck no.

But anyway. This thread isn't about Trump. Carry on.
>>
>>80521998
>This thread isn't about Trump.
You are indeed correct, though he may be discussed as a topic on occassion, he is not the focus.

>appreciate the bump
>>
>>80520511
I am having trouble imagining a Russian pilot working to recruit IrlybSyr terrorists to attack the US homeland. The idea of the news signature works like this: For the black team to control and execute a "terrorist" attack against the United States, they would have to employ 'legitimate' agents of US- or allied-controlled military or intelligence forces to, conjunctively, arm, train, task, transport, and/or motivate the terrorists. Syria, for example, is sufficiently fucked up that a US SOCOM unit, whose loyalties are sufficiently confused that they were recently chastised for wearing Kurdish militia patches in combat, might believe they are "training Syrian rebels" when in fact they are training a black team homeland attack squad. Any CIA cov/cland officers involved in any way, any SOCOM forces involved in any way, any allied country's same - would have to be killed to cover black team's involvement in what would be the most dramatic "terror" attack yet - more traumatizing than even 9-11 because of the nature of the attack, if not the casualty count.

>>80520518
This is suspicious, but it is alone. "Famous" journalists are among the most well-known non-official cover, and "friends" of the Community. Christiane Amanpour, for example, is filthy with multiple services and has been for decades.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/06/05/NPR-journalist-Afghan-translator-killed-by-Taliban/8571465172518/

There would need to be three or four of these in less than a motnh's time. It is possible to add the above to:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-06/seven-killed-as-taliban-gunmen-raid-afghan-courthouse/7479662

But it's weak. The mention of an Afghan politician killed with no claim of responsibility, mentioned in passing, looks like something at first, but the Tali's pattern of revenge attacks suggests this was not black team master-minded.
>>
File: 1467756168446.png (105 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467756168446.png
105 KB, 1200x1200
>>80522784
I just realized that it could be misconstrued as derailing so I don't want to distract.

Heading back to /TG/. Keep up the good work.

>MAGA
>>
>>80523154
>suggests this was not black team master-minded.
Those are the types of events which will be the most difficult to categorize. Perhaps we could somehow separate out the possibly connected events from the obviously connected ones?

I'm am not sure how such a distinction could be made, but that's what comes to mind when considering this.
>>
>>80519682

Why would it be pasta? And I'm far from new. I've been on /pol/ for well over 6 years, now. I thought about starting a new thread about it, but it would've been drowned in the shilling and misinformation that's going on anyway, so I thought of posting it here, instead. I mean, I don't understand one thing. Yes, I get it. These are megalomaniacs, evil people to the core, that want to create a NWO and all that, but at what cost? Does a NWO matter if there is nothing left to rule? But what I find the most difficult to believe is that there are people who get paid to spread misinformation and those that do it without being told to do so, even though a lot of those people may well realize the consequences of their actions. They aren't the elite. They won't get a spot in the bunkers in the worst case scenario, or a chair at the round table of the NWG, in the event that they succeed. Why do this? For some money? For the lulz? But as WW3 seems to be looming ever closer on the horizon, what good would money do you? It's unlikely that you'd need it in a post apocalyptic scenario. I find it hard to accept that they're brainwashed tools that do their master's bidding without any doubts or questions asked. And honestly, as much as you old folk seem to hate Russia and its leadership (not saying that they aren't also corrupt and fucked up in their own way), I don't see how it's a good idea to antagonize them. Russia's trying to preserve its integrity and national identity. It's doing its hardest to swim against the tide (the west), and I don't see anything wrong with that, aside from it being the catalyst for WW3, of course. Everything can be resolved with words. As long as people understand each other there doesn't have to be war. Especially not the world ending kind. Problem is, people have a hard time understanding one another due to all the poison that's being spread by the MSM and online. It's absurd how much influence these people can exert.
>>
>>80523907
Maybe by indicating attacks that are retaliatory in nature?

X attacks Y for whatever reason, Y attacks X 'in retaliation?'

not even sure if this would help the posed problem.
>>
>>80523907
The Tali revenge attacks were part of a pattern of attacks which can be triangulated from among multiple sources, of varying ideological loyalties. Hindu Times versus IBT, for example.

The NPR journo and the photographer story, it has no such anchoring pattern, and was a "surprise" in the sense that it was not part of any expected action in any context of ongoing hostilities. That is the kind of thing I'm looking for.

Other examples of what it would look like, but just examples, again, there has to be a 'cluster' of these:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-crash-idUSKCN0ZL1ZR

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article88346072.html

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/01/05/breaking-news-a-u-s-medevac-helicopter-has-crashed-in-afghanistan-casualties-unknown/
>>
>>80524065
>Russia's trying to preserve its integrity and national identity.
No argument with you at all, the problem is our leaders here in America do not seem to want to follow the same course of building national pride.

We are trying to avert a potential WW3 which could result from a 2nd Clinton presidency.

If what has been postulated (CF global corruption/information of what SAPs were compromised) is true gets out in to the public domain, then civil war and or WW3 are almost a certainty.

That being the case, we need to everything possible to make sure that Clinton does NOT occupy the White House.

Or this is all just Trumpbaiting and we are being suckered in to work for his campaign.

I think more things point to FBIanon being legit than not at this point, but who am I other than some random internet autist?
>>
>>80524736
Ok, I got you.

You're looking for outliers which might be indicative of movements not otherwise visible.

Or am I way off base?
>>
>>80524778

Wait, let me see if I understood that correctly. Getting the CF files out in the public (posting them on 4chan, for instance) could ignite a civil war, and in the worst case scenario, a world war. And obviously getting HRC in the office would do the same thing. How... how is it that you're trying to prevent a civil war or world war by digging into the CF? From what I understood in these past 8 days, is that the only way to prevent disaster seems to be to elect Trump and NOT reveal CF information to the public, because if true, then literally EVERYONE in the government is involved, and that would wreck the system. Trump needs to win, jail HRC, destroy the CF in secret, and fix ties with Ruskis. I don't see another way out of this. To think that I was born in time to potentially experience the end of humanity. Wow... what a sad time to be alive.
>>
>>80524065
The next major multi-theater conflict will not result in the end of our species, and will not involve nuclear weapons. Much smarter people than us have already worked out, to everyone's satisfaction, that the uncontrolled escalation of a first nuclear strike far distresses the balance sheet of gains/losses in the aftermath. Nuclear weapons are geopolitical weapons, not kinetic ones. Their power is in their presence and proximity, not their use. They work as last-resort life-support systems for nation states. There will not be "nothing left" - WWII created an economic bonanza across the globe.

The scenario FBIanon invoked is a conventional war for regional dominance of the former Soviet satellites of Eastern Europe - most notably the Baltics (Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia), and the buffer states, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus. Slovakia, Bulgaria, and Romania not ruled out.

The costs to Russia are not existential to fight such a conflict, given a successful outcome, and a defeat would galvanize an already bellicose population to muster up and try again, as they did with Hungary during the Cold War.

The costs to the NATO members is also not total, nor anything close - the thought, however is far more chilling to them, which is why I am far more afraid of Hitllary than Donald. Hitllary would love to go to war with Russia over Eastern Europe. She would go down in the history books with FDR and Truman. "Victory over Tyranny" "Saviour of the Free World" All that claptrap.

Europe is led by so many ninnies and pillow biters, they can't even field a conventional force, let alone simulate the damage from an all-out Russian tank offensive involving multiple divisions concentrating on multiple objectives.

Putin knows he would be fighting a badly hobbled NATO - a tennis player with one huge arm, and one limp noodle arm. Far different from the alliance of WWII. But why bother?
>>
>>80525697
>EVERYONE in the government is involved
That's the implication made by FBIanon and it certainly seems to fit with what has been discovered/already known.

And yes, it is an extremely frightening prospect.

One of the options was to selectively take down the foundation and a limited number of Clinton and their cronies.

The problem with this is, they have so much dirt on so many people, I doubt they would go down alone and would rather execute a scorched earth policy than EVER be brought to account for their actions.

>history seems to support the idea that they would follow this path.
>>
>>80524905
Yes. Standard intelligence analyst procedure for Open Sources. A global text search game of connect the dots.

Here is another layer down - the Orlando shooters family was from Afghanistan. The NPR journo was killed in - Afghanistan. That would also be a dot to connect, except that the father came to the US too many years ago for the black team scenario to maintain traction. The black team would have to have recruited an Afghan sleeper decades in advance, train him to train his kid as his successor, keep all this secret, and somehow the NPR journo would have to have had footprints in it. That's too far out even for the old KGB.
>>
File: 1458153314762.jpg (263 KB, 469x600) Image search: [Google]
1458153314762.jpg
263 KB, 469x600
Hello fellow pollacks.. I am really disgusted by the amount of shilling going on /pol/ since foundacion of /cfg/. They are in damage control mode because they know we as pol will stumble upon something we should not have, so they are scared. Anyway i just wanted to let you know that i'll try to stop obvious and subversive shill threads and also gather information on how they build their posts.
Anyway wish you luck memeing clinton to prison.
>>
>>80526014
>>80524065
With Trump in office, Putin can relax into four to eight years of creeping green men occupation - maybe get a foothold in Moldova, deepen client ties with Belarus, and bide time. Russia, like China, is playing a long game of geopolitical dominance, from regional, to multi-regional, to global.

Trump is the obvious choice from Putin's perspective, not due to any moral considerations over the casualties - niether he nor Hitllary, nor any of the black team give any fucks about human life - but on the benefit basis. And if I have to choose between black team obliteration of the nation state, and creeping green men occupation of a couple of dilapidated former satellites, pass the vodka, tovarish, and break the black bread. I can't believe I'm saying this.
>>
>>80505694

Link to previous thread for the record: >>80451378
>>
>>80525697
>Getting the CF files out in the public (posting them on 4chan, for instance) could ignite a civil war,

The implication of FBIanon's assessment was that /government/ disclosure would be a disaster, but if some outlet of dubious reputation could take the FBI off the hook by getting media attention on the CF only sufficient to damage Hitllary, then everybody can have the happy ending we seek - President Trump, exiled Hitllary, and the start of a global realignment which prefers nationhood, and acts accordingly.

Charles Ortel, for example, is doing the kind of work that was spawned by the collapse of MF Global during the EU aftershock of the financial crisis. Everybody involved in that fiasco said, "Corzine is bulletproof" "You'll never find the money" "The investors and traders will never get their money back" "Its too big" "Its too dangerous" "Its too complicated."

A little grass-roots organization operating under the twitter handle re:TheAuditors did the grunt work for years, and eventually got every penny depositor-partitioned funds back. Corzine never went to jail, but he remains banned from Wall St. It is not a trivial example of the internet leaking some justice into the real world.
>>
>>80526014

Eloquently stated. I cannot offer a valid counter argument to that. Am I simply naive to believe that a nuclear war is not off the table, that the orchestrators themselves have potentially misjudged the situation? We've seen a powerful surge of speed to complete their agenda after Brexit. A war with Russia strengthens the US, while weakening the EU and Russia itself. Why would they not reach for the nukes if the end result would be an even weaker, potentially fragmented Russia? For them, or to Putin at least, that kind of scenario would equate to a global thermonuclear war. He wouldn't allow it. The missile shields are being put in place not only as a provocation, but as a potential safeguard in the event that conventional warfare fails. At least that's my humble opinion. Well, I cannot see the future. I hope that things don't go well for the globalists and that their agendas fail. Trump is far from the best candidate, true, but Hilary simply must NOT win the election, nor must Obama declare martial law, and everything should be fine... at least for a while longer.
>>
>>80512594
Reminder.

>I am suggesting an operating framework for /cfg/ Red Team.
>>develop lines of master narrative
>>>Increasing failed and failing states is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>>"Flushing" failed state zone refugees into developed world is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>>Encouraging mass numbers of refugees is consistent with miscegenation goal
>>>Leaders advocating these policies are aligned with Soros
>>Develop short term extensions of current trends
>>>public acts of mass violence trend
>>>continuing spread of failed and failing states trend
>>>continuing advocacy for abandoning national sovereignty trend
>>>increasing pressure for gun control trend
>Apply three step formula:
>Find a thing to do
>Do the thing
>Post results.
>>beware shills. the latest tactic is to imitate the recent influx of "insider with intimate knowledge" for the purpose of instilling a sense of futility, and urging us to abandon the effort. They are scared.

I have to sign off soon. As before, if the thread slides off with no bumpers, I will re-start tomorrow with choice fllow-ons.
>>
>>80529093
I should be around long enough for at least the next thread. I have included this into the OP pasta I have and will use that as the basis for the next thread moving forward.

I will also make sure to archive this thread and post links in the general /cfg/ thread.

If I happen to miss out after the next thread, then I do hope other anons will carry on the tradition begun here.
>>
>>80529093
Regarding things to do, can someone post some kind of a .jpg tutorial on setting up a twitter botnet? I'd love to help on the social media front.
>>
File: shilling.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
shilling.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3000
Here are some new and old bait threads. Interesting is that they became more frequent now in july right when /cfg/ just started discovering things...
Reminder that this is just one of many ways shill make baits and sadly polack take it easily.
>>
File: 1468006652823.jpg (52 KB, 641x556) Image search: [Google]
1468006652823.jpg
52 KB, 641x556
AWACS deployed to syria
>Warsaw (AFP) - NATO leaders on Saturday agreed to deploy sophisticated surveillance aircraft to support the US-led fight against the Islamic State group in Syria, Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said.

Stoltenberg said a summit of the 28 NATO leaders in Warsaw had formally approved a plan for the alliance's AWACS planes to fly over international airspace and help the US-led coalition.

"We will provide AWACS support and the plan is to have them to flying over international airspace and Turkey and that will allow us to look into airspace in Iraq and Syria," Stoltenberg told a news conference.
>>
>>80530242
As my last act for Red Team this Sunday - expect a Russian response within 24 hours, and it will not be happy.
>>
>>80530823
>As my last act for Red Team this Sunday - expect a Russian response within 24 hours, and it will not be happy.
Hory shet!

Mark this one down fagoots, this could be major.
>>
>>80531206
bump
>>
So how many /cfg/ brach off threads do we have? Is this like the third official general?
>>
>>80533869
Strategy
Research
Memetics
>>
Just a question: how do you guys know all this? Or rather, how did you come to understand all of this and what it means?

Where can I go to learn this/what can I read? I feel so ignorant.
>>
>>80534948
we're kind of at a bit of an impasse at the moment here in the strategy thread, so I've been working on research a bit.

I've been at this for days so I' need a bit of a break, but not before we roll the thread over to a new one though.

I've got a good OP pasta to use as a template based off of the OP here and some additional guidelines posted by another anon.
>>
>>80535705
>clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
We're starting a website, it's not much, but it's more digestable
>>
>>80535705
>Just a question: how do you guys know all this? Or rather, how did you come to understand all of this and what it means?

Well, for my part, I've known about a lot of what has been discovered in these threads for decades; I'm a greybeard, so I have that advantage over a lot of anons posting.

We are working on the assumption that the leak was a genuine FBI insider (maybe a different agency, but it seems most likely FBI), and provided us with much needed direction as far as what to look for.

Then we just went to town and started looking at what could be found on the Internet.

And there is a LOT.

>Where can I go to learn this/what can I read? I feel so ignorant.

This site has all of what has been found so far, but it is not yet logically organized. That is being addressed, though and hopefully soon we will have a faq for people just like yourself.

For the time being, if you have any particular questions, I, or any other anon who has been following along, will be happy to answer what we can.

Savvy?
>>
>>80535705
You can find everything on main research thread here >>80524021

Fair warning, there's a LOT of stuff we've dug up.
>>
>>80535705
/cfg/ here, we're working with a megadoc before the website's finished.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>80535760
>Hillary had a minor stroke in Indiana and has been getting dizzy and falling down for years.
>For her to run for President she had to be medically cleared, which involved the Government interviewing her staff from her Senatorial job in NY, her time at the State Department, and other individuals close to her including the POTUS and her husband and daughter
>They all denied any knowledge of a preexisting medical condition that would preclude her from Candidacy despite their personal knowledge
>The same rules that determine if shes fit to run for President determine if she fit to do whatever she does at the Clinton Foundation
>If her medical condition is made public she loses everything
>The MSM is covering everything up because The White House and Obongo would pull their press clearances

Not sure if it helps, but hey, if the shoe fits.
>>
>>80536403
>>80536306
>>80536282
>>80536165

Much appreciated - a lot to digest, but I will begin pouring through it and see what I can do to help.

But I guess what I meant was - what knowledge base did you have to understand what these connections meant initially, as well their importance in the broader picture?
>>
>>80536742
This does actually fit in with what has been found out about her 'falling' episode and would also explain Huma's statement (in court records, btw) that Hillary is, "often confused."

This is the kind of thing that could unravel their entire charade if definitive proof could be established.
>>
File: 1461155709116.png (662 KB, 677x479) Image search: [Google]
1461155709116.png
662 KB, 677x479
CFG and RED Threads archive (up to date):
https://archive.is/Rg7ql

Also, here is the downloadable ZIP/RAR archive (thumbnails only):
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ytx9hi
SHA1 = adbd4448e86f9a3dc0767feba02da12d7ad6d53b
>>
>>80537101
After Indiana she was suddenly "very busy" and it took 3 days for a CAT scan of her brain to be done, but by then the evidence of a blood leak had dissolved. That's about as far as things go on my end.
>>
>>80537069
A lot of it was from keeping an open mind. I think most of us have at least some memory of the Clinton Foundation and a general distrust of "charity" groups. Also, some familiar names were always thrown around. We knew about Huma, we disliked Obama, and knew something was preventing Hillary from being indicted. SOMETHING wasn't right and somebody was pulling strings. I guess you could go back to the primaries when we all - on both sides - started noticing fraud.

Any reference to FBI anon is about the guy who came on here telling us that she will not be indicted for emails at all and to start looking at the Clinton Foundation.

Initial stuff was tracking Soros and who he funds, and who's on whose coalition lists. The same familiar names kept coming up all over the place, and made circles back to the CF.

A lot came from just reading public websites for the individual organizations and keeping the idea that there's something fishy. Confirmation bias worked in our favor more than once.
>>
>>80536403
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
is this the final update for the day?
Can I start the transfer?
>>
>>80537069
>what knowledge base did you have to understand what these connections meant initially
well, this is going to be kind of an individually tailored question.

I can answer for myself on this aspect, but would not want to put words on other's keyboards.

As I mentioned, I'm a greybeard so I've been reading about this kind of stuff since before the Internet existed; my 'google' was called a card catalogue.

So, my knowledge base coming in was already very wide and very deep.

Are there any particular aspects to this entire thing you're curious about?

>Tavistock - related to the manipulation of psychology of groups; think NLP. A LOT down this rabbit hole, some of which is super tinfoily

> Clinton Foundation - this relates to massive corruption and trading political favors; it was hinted that if the entire thing were to be exposed, it could potentially set off a civil war and lead other nations to declare war on the U.S.

There is also a human trafficking element involved as well but I have not researched those paths myself, so another anon would probably be better at handling those questions.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>80538063
I just started updating ~2 hours ago for today so there will probably be more updates (barring any more chimpouts distracting people).

I'll be up fairly late today because I've only been up for ~3 hours.
>>
>>80538492
>>80538063
Fuck I should add, if you're missing the final 7/9 updates and haven't transferred yet, I'll send you the list if my prediction for what I downloaded is correct.
>>
>>80538598
Ok, I'll wait until you're done.
I've got to catch a plane tomorrow, so I don't know how much work i can get done
When do you think you'll be done tonight?
>>
>>80539034
I'll be done sometime around 3am EST when the threads start to crawl.
>>
>>80536403
will you add ssl support later?
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
>>
>>80539843
I personally don't run the actual website so I'm not sure.

I don't know much about website management outside of basic HTML and free website builders.
>>
>>80539215
ok, I'll do an update tomorrow night when my plane lands and everything is settled.
Then I'll start updating in the morning around 6-7 in the future
>>
aw hell, I gotta take off for a bit. In case there needs to be a new op, I'll drop the pasta for it in my next post for y'all to keep the thread going.
>>
>>80539843
I just put this up last night
I'm trying to remember all my web admin knowledge from 5 years ago
Start a list of things for me to do and i can do it
>>
/CFG/ RED TEAM

The /cfg/ research division has been hard at work finding connections, analyzing data and producing the fuel that has been injected into the memes, designed by our memefags, which have formed the brunt of our assault.

This is the place for the data found in the research divison to really do it's work. We provide suggestions to the meme team and I know most of us are also active in the research division.

Come on in, grab a chair and let's game out scenarios that we might have to deal with and see if we can't just help save the world from ruin.

>Notion:

Should we game out scenarios as our own Red Team with the updated info within these threads?

If they are concerned their own strategists might not be on their side, that would mean the task would need to be outsourced.

Did FBIanon mention RTP first or was it an anon who brought it up?

If FBIanon is the one who mentioned (and emphasized?) it, might that also be a clue?

Should we form our own "Red Team?"

>http://armedforcesjournal.com/a-better-way-to-use-red-teams/

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

FBI AMA
https://archive.is/JEXOo
https://archive.is/pgLpf

>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP!)
>>
>>80540175
when there's something you don't know just ask on /g/ there's a general thread too for all kind of questions >>>/g/sqt

ssl (encryption) is pretty important especially if you run a website that lets users register (eg. to comment on your blog posts), because without ssl anyone setting a packet sniffer between the physical location of the server and the rest of the internet can find all passwords of your users, their emails, ips and whatnot.
>>
>>80540634
>Red Team Ops:

>Develop lines of master narrative
>>Increasing failed and failing states is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>"Flushing" failed state zone refugees into developed world is consistent with weakening borders goal
>>Encouraging mass numbers of refugees is consistent with miscegenation goal
>>Leaders advocating these policies are aligned with Soros

>Develop short term extensions of current trends
>>public acts of mass violence trend
>>continuing spread of failed and failing states trend
>>continuing advocacy for abandoning national sovereignty trend
>>increasing pressure for gun control trend

>Develop role-specific evidence, however concrete, or circumstantial
>>The global "black team" cabal is real.
>>Hitllary is the Chief Money Laundering Officer
>>Bill is the Chief Marketing Officer
>>Merkel is the Chief of Research and Development
>>State Department and Pentagon are the Production units

Apply three step formula:
Find a thing to do
Do the thing
Post results.

>beware shills. the latest tactic is to imitate the recent influx of "insider with intimate knowledge" for the purpose of instilling a sense of futility, and urging us to abandon the effort. They are scared

feel free to add to or modify as needed.
>>
>>80540587
this for starters >>80540686 you should probably start a thread on /g/ imho and ask more about what important things to implement in a newly built website.
>>
>>80540686
so i should probably do that asap
>>
File: cozy train.gif (3 MB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
cozy train.gif
3 MB, 600x396
>>80540387
Sounds good to me, after 2 days ago's bad decision to stay awake forever I'm going to try to be on a better schedule.
>>
>>80540823
yes without ssl the site is also potentially exposed to packet injection, for example malicious javascripts can be forcefully injected when anyone visits the website, whether they're registered or not.
>>
/cfg/, I would like to wish you luck, and godspeed. I hope you all find definitive evidence and bring it to the public eye. remember to ignore shills.
>>
>>80540968
Well, I guess now we have a maintenance cycle.....
>>
>>80541182
well i installed an SSL widget... I'm going to g
>>
>>80541605
While were on the tech subject, you guys ever IRC? Could setup a chat room with nothing but freeware.
>>
>>80541605
You need a certificate, not widget, that's useless. Ask on /g/ don't try to DIY if you don't know about ssl.

>>80541819
No IRC. It's insecure, we've said this plenty of times. Is this your first time in these threads?
>>
>>80541529
If need be, I can update while you're off and vice versa. Just depends if we have preferred times to be updating and if we can stick to them. I have almost nothing to do for the next few months so I can take (almost) anything if need be.

>>80541819
We got spooked off of it because active shills started using them seemingly as honeypot excuses.
>>
File: 1468122999339.png (261 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1468122999339.png
261 KB, 512x512
imma off for a while
>>
We really need to bring some organization to all this raw data; perhaps a table of contents for the Google doc? Have certain headers and sub-headers, leading down each individual trail.

Because right now this a lot of stuff to play catch-up with.
>>
File: saluto.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
saluto.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>80542756
>>
>>80542988
You are correct, sir.

I do believe that's what the code monkeys are working toward.

They've got the data moved over and are working out issues to make sure the site is secure.

I do believe we have people organizing the information as you suggest.

We also have some folks working on some data visualization so we can better analyze what we have.

Considering the site only went live last night, i think significant progress been made.
>>
>>80543661
For what it's worth, someone seems to have plugged the site on leddit.

Currently stickied on /r/hillaryforprison
>>
File: GAH.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
GAH.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>80543661
Code Monkey; Singular
>>80543874
No pressure....
>>
>>80505694
what program did you use to make the diagram?
>>
>>80505694
holy shit that web is growing fast!
>>
File: 1334261129072.jpg (14 KB, 200x216) Image search: [Google]
1334261129072.jpg
14 KB, 200x216
I hope you realize Trump is using /pol/ for crowd sourcing with these threads? OPs are literally people on his staff.

I don't like that shit. I am pro-Trump, but I prefer to keep things in the traditional /pol/ way - chaotic and voluntary... once you start making rules and regular threads about it.... it becomes just another shilling squad and this one is doing ti for free. It is exactly the opposite of what /pol/ should be.

CFGs are organized by Trump staff to tap into /pol/'s resources, for free, making us just another cog. I for one would never support being s slave like that.

CFG = CANCER
>>
>looks in OP
>sees no reference to Trump

>literal fail
>>
>>80546310
The rest of /pol/ is already chaotic and voluntary. The people working in these threads are also here voluntarily. I'm proud to have the opportunity to support the God Emperor in my own way. I'm here to take control of my own destiny, and have a stake in the future. kys shill
>>
>>80547572
Try hard Trump staff faggotry - the pos
t. You are transparent, you are new, it shows in your posting and the words you use, staying here a few weeks doesn't make you blend in as easy as you think,

You think we are all all some naive fuckwits that jump whenever you say it just because we like Trump?

Go fuck yourself. This is not who we are. You trying to force this shit will only lead to a backlash and a majority of the board turning against Trump. Do you want that? I don't.

Go peddle your lies elsewhere merchant, we will support Trump in our own ways. I will make it my personal mission to saboteur your effort.
>>
>>80546310
I support Trump but have done literally nothing in favour of him in /cfg/ this is about taking down the Clinton Foundation.
>>
>>80548433
It's the same thing. Working against Shillary is supporting Trump.

Which is fine as long as it's not forced on us by outside forces.

You have noticed how we appear on news, politicians and journalists' posts, youtube channels, blogs, you name it. That is not new, people have been aware of our influence for awhile.

Do you think no one has infiltrated us? It is absolutely obvious how several political camps have tried to peddle their crap on the board in the last 6 to 8 months. Painfully obvious. This /cgf/ bullshit is the latest and biggest.

We have been infiltrated and they are trying to control us and our actions, anon. Doesn't matter who it is, even if it is Trump. It is wrong.

I don;t work for anyone, /pol/ is a free speech place and we are not a tool for anyone to use.
>>
>>80548826
No it's not. If Clinton goes then there's still Bernie Sanders who the Hillary supporters would flock to and I think he'd have a better chance against Trump since everyone except the most ignorant of idiots thinks she's at least somewhat corrupt.

We have not been infiltrated, even if hypothetically FBIanon was paid by Trump as well as those who started /cfg/ that doesn't change the fact that what our Research Division is finding is real and that the Clinton Foundation is corrupt to hell.

Additionally /pol/ IS a free speech place and we're using it as such so if you don't like it too fucking bad.

In other words: piss off Shillary
>>
>>80543661
Yeah, I'm the guy on the doc. I have plans for a table of contents, so I'll probably do that tonight.
>>
>>80549313
You are the CANCER. Your plans to subvert /pol/ will not work.
>>
File: TNC21.jpg (27 KB, 391x400) Image search: [Google]
TNC21.jpg
27 KB, 391x400
>>80545462
That's not my diagram, it was posted in one of the threads and is one of many images I've got that are similar.

You want to get an idea of the scale of what we are discussing, then read this:

>Who Runs the World ? – Network Analysis Reveals 'Super Entity' of Global Corporate Control

>Strongly Connected Component (SCC); layout of the SCC (1318 nodes and 12,191 links). Node size scales logarithmically with operation revenue, node color with network control (from yellow to red). Link color scales with weight.

>http://planetsave.com/2011/08/28/who-runs-the-world-network-analysis-reveals-super-entity-of-global-corporate-control/
>>
I need links to Zoros being behind black lives matter.
>>
>>80549313
Do not feed the trolls, it is both unkind and unnecessary.

I stand against the systemic corruption that has been the bane of civilizations since before Sumer. Hillary represents the absolute worse things in a politician.

Most of you plebes probably don't even know that congress was never supposed to be a fucking career. It was a necessary duty one did in service to the business of the country.

When your service was complete, you went home to your 'day job.'

What we have today is wholly unrecognizable considering where we began. There are some serious changes that need to be don, on all levels of government, from local all the way on up to the federal monstrosity we have today.

This effort is aimed at but one part of the edifice of criminality disguised as legal actions which our modern day sociopolitical world has developed in to.

Our technology allows us to reach across the globe from our own domiciles, and yet how much time is wasted on frivolous pursuits?

There is no subversion unless you allow it.

Prole.
>>
quick! Someone show me the mind map of clinton's donations from foreign governments. Redpilling IRL.
>>
File: 1467624985197.jpg (2 MB, 1349x3391) Image search: [Google]
1467624985197.jpg
2 MB, 1349x3391
>>80550359
here ya go anon

and to the other anon, the "Prole," was for the troll.
>>
>>80551357
Is there a chart like this of money going out of the CF? Money coming in is one thing but what about the money going out.
>>
>>80551597
Not that I know of. Only issue with making something like it is that it's tough to track and organize.
>>
>>80545462
>>80546310
>>80548279
>>80548826
>>80549509
Donald Trump has Epstein connections
If he's a kiddy diddler, we'll burn him too
>>
>>80550359

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/08/02/obituaries/victor-raiser-52-financial-aide-in-clinton-presidential-campaign.html

Dump on China Connections

http://pastebin.com/UtUy60ay
A strange article about large Chinatown donations to Clinton, from people who cannot be found, or do not exist:

http://www.latimes.com/la-na-donors19oct19-story.html

Raymond "Shrimp Boy" Chow (who kidnapped Clinton fundraiser Norman Hsu) was one of the 19 men arrested in the FBI dragnet which caught Leland Yee.

So there is certainly a loose association between these Chinese underworld figures and Clinton fundraising activities.

Article about it:

http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/election-2016/shrimp-boy-democratic-party-gunrunners-and-hillary-51788/

Sudis
Source: http://freebeacon.com/issues/wall-street-whistleblower-turns-scrutiny-clinton-foundation/
-Syed Zainul Abedin, her father (died 1993), Huma was two they moved to Saudi Arabi

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
http://www.v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

http://discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

http://freebeacon.com/issues/wall-street-whistleblower-turns-scrutiny-clinton-foundation/
>>
>>80551796
IF they made one of money coming in they can do the same with money going out. I have no idea how to go about it but I want to help
>>
I got hacked on the 2322 thread after talking about Fuku shills. The thread was very active for 8 hours and went dead. What I mean by hacked is I was suddenly banned in red ink. I wonder if all the others were hacked also is why the thread stopped. If true and supported by the heavy shilling, that means the 2322 info is a weakness they don't want us discussing. Anyone heard of such banning hacks before?
>>
Here is part of it

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/41q_5kQZ1_3AE1tZQ4A-9g/
>>
>>80546310
Prove it.
>>
>>80553462
Money coming in is much easier than tracking money coming out because of the delocalization of the information.
There might be something on public record, and I do remember an anon that had records and was showing screencaps in one of the /cfg/ that the Clinton Foundation was paying Huma Abdeen unusual amounts.
>>
>>80554640
Hey there anon, we talked a little Gematria over in the research thread.

I'm wondering if we can somehow incorporate that into our website design?

Sort of a digital fung shui, if you get my meaning?

Anyway, you also mention fuk, and that always catches my attention.

Did you happen to frequent another site that had a 2-part thread dedicated to that accident which first part was recently lost?
>>
>>80555856
>>80553462
the best we could do is take the organizations we know to be donating to her through our research and make that into a mindmap, update it etc

also would be smart to look at leaks for hacked banks. i know the 3 million dollar Epstein>Clinton payment hasnt gotten too much attention. maybe there is more at the same source?
>>
>>80553462
>>80555856
Figuring out who gets the money will be a long and arduous task
I pity the anon that takes it
It's the most laudable task i can think of right now
>>
File: IMG_20160708_234240.jpg (122 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_234240.jpg
122 KB, 800x800
Britbong here. Going overseas soon because pic related so I haven't much time but give me a task. One of the justest causes ive seen on the web for a long long time.

Laptops fucked atm but I'd love to help. kek mitt uns
>>
Has anyone here been looking into the Bowe Bergdahl case? There was a tip on cripplechan's CF thread about that being a cover up for something bigger, with specific instructions to look into regional conflicts that occurred around that time, such as the 2011 Mumbai bombing.

Not sure if it's legit, but there was a lot of shady shit going down around that deal Obama made with the Taliban, likewise more ties to Hillary lying to congress. Could be a fruitful dig if you compare it with events in the surrounding areas.
>>
>>80556057
No I am new here but heavily versed in Fuku. I've got an industrial analog Geiger counter after that. No I was hacked today and just after this the thread suddenly ended. I just started a new thread. The way I was hacked I couldn't post anymore and had a red message I was banned. Yes I let out a Fuku bomb of why it was done and how but I won't repeat that again.
>>
>>80520980

The only conceivable anti-Trump argument I can manage to muster up is that he MIGHT be some sort of bizarre controlled opposition propped up by the black team, but I'm just not seeing it. Trump appears to be a genuine nationalist, it seems like a core principle he operates on. He's wealthy and connected enough to see what the world is trending towards, thinks it's the wrong way to go, and wants to stop it.

His campaign announcement speech, in my view, was a form of virtue-signaling. He was making his allegiances known to people who would be listening. The moment he stopped talking, the media dogpiled him.
>>
>>80556718
See, this is the kind of thing that heat map the other anon is coding can help with.

I'll start diving and see what I can come up with, I do remember that post.
>>
>>80556718

We don't have a lot on Bowe Bergdahl. We just know that something spooky is there.

http://clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/2016/07/10/bowe-bergdahl/

All we have so far, I believe.
>>
>>80556718
where is the cripple chan thread?
i can't find anything on 2^3chan
>>
What about this news for connecting the web of corruption: "Netanyahu last month acknowledged receiving money from French tycoon Arnaud Mimran, who was on Thursday sentenced to eight years in prison over a scam amounting to 283 million euros involving the trade of carbon emissions permits and the taxes on them."
>>
>>80556689
I would look into AFRICOM. That would help immensely in making our crisis map.
http://clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/2016/07/10/africom/
>>
>>80557388
see, that was my idea also. I always throught Trump was just trolling the country as a means to help keep whoever the GOP might push (it was fuckin Jeb, big surprise) away from their spot and that he was intentionally saying shit that he could be beat up with by the media.

Then another forum poster at a site I used to frequent pointed out a video which summarized 30 years of him talking about the same shit. and would you fucking believe it, but it's the same kind of shit he talks now.

A Goddamned real person. I actually like that he doesn't have a filter sometimes. Fucking nitwits go apeshit when their told the unvarnished truth.

Damned cotton swabbed babies

Yeah, he's rich as fuck, had has his share of failures, and like any human has flaws, but he's not the hobgoblin the left paints him as.

But, that's all beside the point.

We need to make sure that the momentum doesn't flag and that the meme team keeps pumping out the media.

I'm not good at that kind of stuff, but I can help by wordfagging on occasion for the memefags (Careless with Security, careless with the country and Careless in Benghazi are two of my brainchildern), but I'm more of a digger, so I research a lot and do my best to help strategize here.

Pretty sure we've had a few pros stop in from time to time, and think we also have the eyes of at least one investment firm.

Think a good guy version of the kinds of groups the CF is involved with.
>>
>>80506187
>>80505694
I made a slack so we can keep some of this shit centralized, pol moves too fast for anything constructive. You if you reply with a throwaway email I can add you
>>
>>80558454
point me in the direction of one and I;ll send the request
>>
>>80558454
sounds dangerous.
>>
>>80558454
we lose our best asset (anonymity)
>>
>>80558997
>sounds dangerous.
i agree
>>80559183
this
>>
>>80559183
I understand being anon dont really think 4chan is the most effective medium, if not a slack there should be something for people to dump ideas/ content and then whoever can make it look nice. Could you put a link for a google doc on the pastebin and we can dump stuff there at will
>>
What the hell just happened to my comment about Bergdahl? Was about to post a follow up and suddenly everything I tried was labelled "spam"
>>
>>80558174 #

Thanks mate, glad to be here. I'll get right to it.
>>
>>80559585
That might indicate some shenanigans being affected on the backbones.

I had some posts the other night cause some hinky shit and I had to reset my modem and PC.

Don't remember what I was posting about, but I lost internet right when I sent a big post I wrote.

Think I'm gonna start typing in notepad before posting and copying over from that.
>>
>>80559585
>What the hell just happened to my comment about Bergdahl? Was about to post a follow up and suddenly everything I tried was labelled "spam"

You're not the first one who has commented on Bergdahl comments dissapearing..
>>
>>80559575
the good stuff gets consolidated and chucked on halfmanwheelchairchan for processing.
>>
>>80558263

It's absolutely insane to me that, over the course of one of the most objectively strange election cycles in American history, we have stumbled upon an underground tug-of-war between an alliance of corporate globalists and leftist politicians, and various nationalist non-state actors and intelligence agencies.

For one odd, beautiful moment, we get a peek behind the curtain. And it's crazier than anybody thought it would be. You know the world's gone crazy when Russia of all countries is one of the only places acting rationally.

Let this sink in: we know SAPs were compromised due to Hillary's server fiasco. It's very likely that some of those SAPs are enough for Russia to justifiably declare war on us. It's also likely they are in possession of information regarding those SAPs now. And instead of leaking them to the world and making a call to arms, they are just sitting on them. Waiting. Hoping that Trump finds a way to win the presidency so they can sit him down at a table and hash all this shit out. Probably to use as a bargaining chip more than anything, but an ex-KGB authoritarian is actually making the peaceable play.

The world is upside-down.
>>
The threadis pinned at the top of cripplechan
Specific comment about Bergdahl is

Bergdahl info :

>When Republican members of Congress learned in November 2011 that the Obama administration was contemplating a swap — Taliban terrorists for captured ArmySgt. Bowe Bergdahl — they wrote to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of their fears.

>Mrs. Clinton wrote back that they had nothing to worry about. The White House would follow the law requiring a 30-day heads-up.

>“I want to make clear that any transfer from Guantanamo will be undertaken after consultation with Congress and pursuant to all legal requirements for transfers, including those spelled out in the FY2012 [National] Defense Authorization Act,” she said of the law signed by President Obama that December requiring that he notify Congress ahead of time.

>The White House neither consulted with Congress nor gave proper notification for the “illegal transfer.”

>The Clinton letter remains secret to this day. The committee could only disclose the sentence that ended up in a nonclassified letter from then-Sen. Saxby Chambliss, who led the intelligence committee and is one of those who sounded the alarm on any swap back in 2011.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/13/hillary-clinton-misled-congress-on-bowe-bergdahl-s/
>>
>>80559585
ok, I think I'll start looking down that direction too. post anything in the research thread.

This thread should stay focused on suggestions for the website and gaming outcomes.

We don't want to split the research division too much.

Maybe some random bumps to keep this thread from sliding off, but unless it's strategy related, it ought to go in research.

imho
>>
>>80560027
Either that, or FBIanon was full of shit.
>>
>>80560288

It's equally likely that he isn't FBI at all, just someone who knows the game and pointed /pol/ in a certain direction. There is an absolutely massive amount of stuff piling up on the CF angle, though, so at the very least we can say that FBIanon was weirdly prescient.
>>
>>80560288
He might not be FBI but he definitely had inside info. Lots of his predictions came true immediately after him posting here.

He is/was extremely well informed.
>>
>>80560010
Oh ok that makes sense I dont go on hotwheels chan but ill check it out. Is it still /cfg/ threads over there bc I only see one
>>
>>80560712
the 750 reply sticky.
>>
>>80560027
>but an ex-KGB authoritarian is actually making the peaceable play.

And the crazy thing is, that's NOT the craziest thing we've learned.
>>
File: 1458002563571.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458002563571.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONoaqRaIcT0
This is Caspian Report. it is one of, if not, the best THINK TANK that I have seen so far on the internet. This particular video is regarding the GEOPOLITICS OF NIGERIA. all of these videos are golden information. (im not a shill, the videos are very unbiased and give you a great deal from all angles

In regards to finding RED FLAGS throughout history... follow the old trade routes. Modern day PIPELINES run through ancient SILK ROAD ROUTES.

Just my 2cents.

god bless you all
>>
Where are The Bushes in this? They were connected to Hati w Clinton, and there seems much love between Clinton Bush families rhetorically.
>>
>>80512594
If you want to appeal to normalfags you need to remove the "miscegenation" and "jew conspiracy" bits.
While it might be important to you, most will think you're a Nazi and shut down any argument you might make before you even make it.
>>
Your work has been posted at Rigorous Intuition
http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39666&start=270
Congrats
>>
>>80561423
The Clintons and the Bushes go way back.
>>
>>80561296

That was actually a pretty interesting video.
>>
>>80561894
this anon knows what he is saying
>>
>>80505694
***OI***
We need to make explicit outreach to the Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein. Trump et all groups
This is important for:
>The factual basis that we are not pro-trump, but pro-truth>The power of greater numbers
>If they're not involved i this mess they can only benefit
Pull the thread you know?
>>
>>80562975
and the more eyes we have working, the moire likely we will be to find something.usable.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.gif (111 KB, 319x257) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.gif
111 KB, 319x257
bamph
>>
bump for red leader
>>
pathetic children
>>
Why is the Panama Papers archive down? I wanted to link Cheryl Mills being on there as a possible link to the Clinton Foundation.
>>
>>80506819
>2) up against something big so risks must be taken
No shilling, legit question...honest /pol/
>> What if they're running out of time?
What if...Niburu or WWIII or something huge like that?
>>
>>80567591
I'm curious too...this past week has just seemed way too bizarre.
>>
>>80562975
>We need to make explicit outreach to the Bernie Sanders, Jill Stein. Trump et all groups

I've been posting all of our stuff to leddit and the like, getting a good amount of airtime there. I'm a mod on /r/HillaryForPrison, so I'm gonna plug the more damning things we find through that. From there, Breitbart can pick it up

Otherwise, I'm sure a Trump surrogate, if not the man himself, is browsing us right now.
>>
>>80567591
Please no Nibirutards here
>>
>>80567591
You know, I haven't wanted to think about 2) and am somewhat disconcerted to have been reminded of it. But those suppositions make sense.

Whatever it might be, they are keeping that information to themselves.

Hey, a thought occurred to me, who funded the seed bank?

>https://www.croptrust.org/what-we-do/svalbard-global-seed-vault/

This thing has an 'end of the world' just in case kind of vibe.
>>
BTW, re: directed habbenings

>Johnson shared two things in common with Omar Matten (Orlando gunman), James Wesley Howell (suspect in failed assassination attempt at Gay Pride parade) and Michael Sandford (assassin who attempted to assassinate Donald Trump in Las Vegas NV.)

>In an exclusive interview with Marcus Dwayne Robertson, he informed us that Micah Johnson enrolled in his online “Fundamental Islamic Seminary Course” in August of 2015.

>According to Fox News, the FBI has identified Robertson as a convicted bank robber and for his recruiting terrorists and inciting violence.

>http://getoffthebs.com/dallas-shooter-micah-johnson/
>>
>>80568750
There are many seed banks all over the world and they have been around for a very very long time. It just showed up as click back in the last couple years.
>>
>>80569204
Not sure if any others are like this one though.

>The Vault is the ultimate insurance policy for the world’s food supply, offering options for future generations to overcome the challenges of climate change and population growth.

and

>The building is designed for virtually infinite lifetime. By building the vault 130 meters into the rock and 130 meters above sea level the facility is robustly secured against external hazards and climate change effects.

> virtually infinite lifetime.

>https://www.regjeringen.no/en/topics/food-fisheries-and-agriculture/landbruk/svalbard-global-seed-vault/mer-om-det-fysiske-anlegget/id2365142/

This is not your average seed bank.

They don't even protect nuclear waste this well.
>>
>>80569958
Its not the only one like it. It just has caught the attention of the internet. A quick google search will show you that.
>>
>>80506392
>"Sustainable" states
A lot of these so-called "sustainable" states import a lot of their food. They don't have the growing capacity of a country like the US. If they're sustainable, they should be able to survive outside the world order, which they can't.
>>
>>80570176
it looks like this one is the "Federal Reserve" of seedbanks though, this really is the granddaddy all:

>There are around 1400 "crop diversity" seed-banks in the world, but many of them are in poltically unstable regions, and seeds have been lost as a consequence of accident, mismanagement, war and for other reasons.

>The Svalbard seed-bank is meant to function as a "backup" of these primary seed-banks, so that if they lose their seeds for some reason, the crop can be re-established from the seeds stored at Svalbard.

>https://www.quora.com/Why-was-the-Svalbard-global-seed-vault-built

>The Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN lists about 1400 collections, ...The Svalbard Global Seed Vault is the largest single collection in the world. ...In addition, genebanks are subject to natural disasters, wars and civil strife, accidents, etc. The Svalbard Global Seed Vault provides insurance against all of these as well as

>larger and more catastrophic events.

Scroll all the way down to the bottom and look at the logos:

>https://www.croptrust.org/
>>
>>80570955
I would tend to agree.

Sustainability would have to include production capacity of foodstuffs, if that isn't there and your means of acquiring those products evaporate, you're stuck like chuck.
>>
OK unless you are cooking up a dr evil destroy the world plot what does the seed bank matter? I dont follow please state your logic
>>
>>80572556

See:

>>>80506819

>>I'm educated and have background in military psyop. Take that as you will.
>>here's my big problem to solve:
>If I were a leader of a global cabal who's plan is hundreds of years in the works, why would I let so many (((coincidences))) out in the open right at the final stages?
>>either
>>1) I have so little faith in the general pop/so much faith in my side
>>2) up against something big so risks must be taken

It probably doesn't matter, but this is Red Team and one of the things red team does is game scenarios that are not necessarily likely but still within the realm of possibility.

If we look at option 2 from this supposition, it might mean that there is something on the horizon that Black Team knows about and is hedging against that does not have anything to do with what we've been discussing (CFG corruption, etc) but threatens them in ways that we can't.

What kinds of preparations would Black Team make against such an eventuality?
>>
>>80572965

I think if anything Black Team is preparing for the inevitable US-Russia conflict that will happen if Clinton gets elected. As other anons have pointed out, nukes probably won't be on the table, as they have more political weight when the party holding them doesn't actively detonate them. That said, if Putin feels like his back is against the wall and he is about to lose sovereign unity, there might be nukes used.

Now, let's say nukes have zero chance of being used in the conflict and function under that assumption. What would the Black Team need access to the Noah's Ark of all seedbanks for? An armed conflict between NATO and Russia in Ukraine or the Baltics isn't a happening on the level that would require that sort of a backup plan. So what would?

As FBIanon pointed out, if the various SAPs Clinton was keeping on her personal server have made it into the hands of the Russians, and they know she intends to push the US into a war with them, there's a good chance that they are going to air out those SAPs and various other state secrets to try to get as many nations to turn on the US as possible, to balance the odds in the coming conflict. FBIanon also mentioned that several bits of information the Russians are likely to possess at the moment would probably be enough to incite a Civil War, or at least a massive armed insurrection against the current administration on American soil.

If there's a connection to the seedbank, this is probably the contingency which requires such a resource to be held by Black Team. If the American government is forced to defend itself from its own citizens, it can kiss its role as "sole superpower" goodbye. Without the looming American shadow, I think you see a massive outbreak of regional wars. Think about all the potential powderkegs out there which have every reason to go off without the threat of retaliation from the world's police force.

Next post is list of likely conflicts.
>>
The deal with the Bowe Bergdahl shit is probably not Bowe. You're looking at it wrong. Somehow someone got a bribe to make sure those 5 Terrorists were the ones traded and I'll also bet Bowe didn't just 'walk' off the base. This entire thing is a setup. That's the autism in me talking
>>
To me it is the value of US currency. I think they expected China and Russia to serve them. So as the golden jackass says, they won't be accepting USD forever. So they won't have the money to keep the global bully brigade going.
>>
>>80572965
This seems to tie to plan 1 if Hillary wins, they go to war with Russia, Russia uses nukes, and actually causes thermonuclear winter.

They also have a plan if Trump wins, which is crash the world economy with no survivors with the powerkeg that is Deutsche Bank.
Crash will happen no matter what, but they can tie it to the war in the case of a Hillary presidency.
Remember, there are three things that the US is good for internationally in the context of a shadow cabal, its military, its dollar, and its culture through Hollywood.
>>
>>80573805

India v Pakistan. This one has a chance of happening even without an American Civil War sometime in the next ten to fifteen years anyway. Lack of an American international presence might give them enough leeway to feel like nuclear weapons are an option.

China makes a power grab in the South China Sea, probably reasserts its dominance over Taiwan with a military presence and risks armed conflict with Japan and South Korea.

Speaking of South Korea, how does North Korea proceed if the American opposition is out of the picture? Does the Un regime risk armed conflict with South Korea? Do they align themselves with China for stability and protection, and kick off the start of a new power struggle in East Asia?

The Australian government is going to freak the hell out. Their entire history post-independence has revolved around aligning themselves with whatever power owns and secures maritime trade routes. Before WW2, that was England. After WW2, America. In the power vacuum which will follow, they'll need to seek out a new partner to keep the shipping lanes open or they risk somersaulting towards austerity and economic upheaval.

I think you also immediately see chafing between states in central and south America. Civil unrest is already reaching a fever pitch in places like Brazil, and Venezuela is on the brink of collapse. Without the American global police to influence the political futures of those countries, there's a decent chance groups with aspirations of regional conquest rise to power in those areas.
>>
>>80571512
Just gonna interject and say that the Svalbard seed vault is a government funded build, its managed by 2 other entities Croptrust and Nordgen, its been operational since 84 but got its facilities built properly 2008.
>>
>>80572965
The elites are panicking about their financial instability. And I'm sure they are greedy stingy types. And it seems some of their minions are going off script and making side deals with China. If they blow up the US how will they get their heart transplants and UBER medical care?
>>
>>80574112
And you just have to know that these bastards also have plans in place in case they don't get Hillary, or whomever they'd replace her with, in the big chair.

Remember, even though the election takes place this year, the new president is not sworn in until after the new year. That would leave about 3 months from when the president elect was chosen to when they actually occupied the position.

A lot of shit can be stirred in that time.
>>
>>80574408

If Trump wins by a wide enough margin that they can't steal the election from him, I think you're going to see the leftists orchestrate massive rioting in several major cities, enough for Obama to look justified declaring martial law. From that point on it's just orchestrating disaster after consecutive disaster, having the media dump the blame on Trump, and stalling until it gets so bad that middle America either riots or swallows the bullshit pill and Obama hands the reigns over to either Hillary or a globalist-approved alternative.
>>
Hmmm
If they knew Russia and China were gaining military tech. And also the value of USD dollar will fall. Then they would have to rush a bit to get ahead of these upcoming losses. Get the guns from us and threaten dirty tricks to all the other countries.
>>
>>80574329

You're most likely correct.

I'm just wondering about possibilities.

>>80574793
>swallows the bullshit pill and Obama hands the reigns over to either Hillary or a globalist-approved alternative.

Fuck, I keep going back and forth between, "this would set of civil war for sure," and "how jaded are most people?" Would they accept something this blatant if they felt trying to go against it would endanger the safety of their family?"
>>
Qatar’s role in the Obama administration’s negotiations to swap Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl in May 2014
for five senior Taliban commanders is well known, and President Obama spoke with both Qatar’s
Emir and Father Emir in the week before Bergdahl’s release.58 What is not so well known is that
“a private $10 million cash ransom deal was in the works” through other channels before that swap
was implemented, according to BuzzFeed News’ Aram Roston, although it may not have involved
the Qatari or American governments. Roston also reported that the Taliban previously demanded
$25 million and $15 million ransoms earlier in the process, along with the request for a much larger
prisoner release involving fifty individuals.59

http://docs.house.gov/meetings/FA/FA18/20151117/104202/HHRG-114-FA18-Wstate-WeinbergD-20151117.pdf
>>
>>80575421

It's a tossup, honestly. People typically don't fall into open revolt unless they're starving. That's just a rule. The reason behind why the countries involved in the Arab Spring began experiencing insurrections all at the same time seems to be outside political interference, but the reason they were successful in doing so was because a massive drought wiped out India's rice crop that year, and the associated rise in food prices caused families living near to poverty-level to begin to experience long periods of hunger.

Because the Obama administration would need to appear justified in declaring martial law, it would have to foment conflict on a pretty huge scale. That threatens the livelihood of basic services which people rely on. If a vast number of Americans are displaced, dispossessed, or pushed towards poverty due to this conflict, there's a strong argument to be made for open insurrection. If I'm the Obama administration, I'm going to want to hit nonessential targets only, and try to ride the fine line between turning the country into a veritable hellhole which justifies a declaration of martial law, and retaining enough basic functionality of services that people don't begin to starve.
>>
If I was black team. In the US I would want the top 30-50% working and providing infrastructure. But I would want the lower part of society dead or limited and dumbed down as much as possible. I would want the military and police strong. I might arrange race riots to appeal to the uneducated with Chimp outs etc ( just who was it that coined that lovely term )
>>
>>80575874
Bread & Circuses

As long as both are available, the population in general will let the fuckers at top do whatever they want.

Well, anons, I'm tired as fuck and have to work tomorrow.

Don't give up!

I left the pasta for the RED TEAM op upthread for when needs to be refreshed, or you can make your own.
>>
This post covers cultural steering only.

Baseline: NWO based off no border no culture disarmed pop.

1 Nationalism is biggest culture threat to "progress" towards team black's goal. There are lots of goals to unpack here including but not limited to
>globalist shill government
>dilution of in-group solidarity via refugees/destruction of in-group power structure or cultural locus
>Hitllary elected
>low-scale war via proxy or limited/covert involvement
>conflict escalation with Russia with the purpose of imposing team black's "Western" values upon them.

2 Not only is nationalism on the rise, black team's chief money laundering officer is at serious risk of losing the election.

Given 2 especially, I think the month of June was a backtrack on the part of team black in regards to their roadmap. Comey not only admitting she's a treasonous criminal, but also that his career/family/life are at risk should he choose to prosecute is a black eye on top of the 'don't you think she looks tired?" (https://youtu.be/GidbEhL0teE?t=176) problem team black faces.

So what kind of attack might we see that would erode support for nationalism and solidarity? It's happening right now among blacks, who likely (data on this?) are moving away from Hitllary in ways that scare team black. Among whites? White guilt seems to be reaching a tipping point among non-MSM channels, so what is "next best" alternative for team black?

American white culture is in a a large way centered on European heritage. We all know the desecration of this heritage is well under way. Obviously ongoing refugee asylum is the easy one here, but another might be a 'white power' style attack similar to Brevik. Possibly against other whites, more likely against not-refugees-but-still-brown. Maximize "fuck whitey" while generating dilution and shame for the core white heritage belief.
>>
>>80576844

Alternatively, in similar vein, attack against a black-majority sports team "protected" by police? Anyone in sports a vocal BLM supporter? Drive wedge b/w police and populace via well-planted "failures" on behalf of police while justifying increased powers and armament. Additional outcomes same as previous point.

There is more to come from black team re: police vs. the people, because as it stands there is

1 - No way in current climate 2nd Amendment will be repealed.

2 - American police not ready/not reliable in event of martial law. Defection/work stoppage would cripple efforts to control population.

Cultural steering in regards to geopolitics with Russia seems like it would try to discredit the notion (supported by Trump) that our military could be made so strong no one would want to mess with us. Female draft bill currently in committee might be part of this.
>>
Anyone else agree the elites want their heart transplants and all the trimmings in America? So they really don't want a mass civil breakdown. But they need to control us to accept less with a smile. Marijuana and cheap heroin. They have to keep the Internet as we are all addicted to digital. Cheap ice cream and hot dogs. That is it. They have to keep us all addicted to something so we don't riot. And they have to dumb down medical care for the plebes even if the Meccas get more and more money for medical advances.
>>
bumping

>fuck your sliding
>>
>>here's my big problem to solve:
If I were a leader of a global cabal who's plan is hundreds of years in the works, why would I let so many (((coincidences))) out in the open right at the final stages? because the next step is either install central bank in syria/iran, or fracture the usa into a few countires and install central banks in each one (make usa look like europe). out in the open? no one will fucking notice once that plan starts. we will be busy with famine and hot war.

the global cabal has one agenda. the protocols of zion. and to implement that they use the federal reserve to control the global economy. which is actually good. 2 billion people raised out of poverty in the last 25 years. 5 billion people will have a cell phone with wikipedia in 20 years. so fuck yea lets crash syria and iran and get them bitches using the central bank model becuase they're cheating us out of money in the current market.

uhh so my red box idea is a continuation from 2011 arab spring. arab spring saw a few governments fall. all from protestors. BLM is that catalyst. but i think a civil war from protestors is the desired outcome of the elites, because it will fracture the country into countries. a central bank was installed one week after gadaffi died. syria and iran are only countries w/o. but if illuminati hillary or obama can start martial law, which as we saw in egypt and syria, would make anti blm fight blm, cause a civil war, and give the banksters a split union which they've salivated for since Lincoln's civil war.

i reckon the new america country lines will be drawn around regional federal reserve branches.
>>
And I think the purpose of the BLM riots it to hate one another. To be isolated in our addictions and shame or hedonism. To not organize against them. To make us weak and unable to get along. I know the secret. The secret is that our rulers are evil and we need to band together and get rid of them. Cognitive Dissonance is a powerful tool they have used. It's easier to be fooled than admit you were fooled.
>>
>>80578232

Is the net benefit of a balkanized USA worth the potential damage lurking in other corners of the globe, though? Presumably, this New America would lack the global presence and power it currently possesses and frequently exercises. There are so many points of potential conflict which don't bubble over into all-out regional war due to the potential for US and NATO interference.

I see your point when the only scale we're looking at is "how do we divide and control the US", but it doesn't hold up as well when you zoom out and consider "how do we control the entire world and unite it under a global hegemonic government with a single fiat currency we can manipulate and control", which seems to be Black Team's endgame.
>>
>>80578782
They may not actually acre about America loosing it's powerful presence as long as it gives them more control over the citizens. After all that's their long term plan. The people we are talking about have a world wide influence and America may be just a pawn in this big game.
They just want total control and don't care what happens to individual countries because it won't matter what country is bigger and more powerful when their plan is complete because they will have control over all countries.
>>
File: 1468190819474.jpg (166 KB, 780x781) Image search: [Google]
1468190819474.jpg
166 KB, 780x781
Bump before work
>>
File: 1468178381123.png (276 KB, 466x490) Image search: [Google]
1468178381123.png
276 KB, 466x490
this thread is autism

61 posters and 251 posts
>>
File: 1457957013623.png (78 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1457957013623.png
78 KB, 622x626
>>80583530
>too stupid to understand what people are talking about
>automatic response is to call people autistic
>shitty bait is shitty bait
>>
>>80583530

0.25 USD has been deposited into your paypal account. Thank you for being a crucial part of #CorrectingTheRecord!
>>
>>80560618
What came true? I've only read parts of it.
>>
Sorry, but wtf is going on itt?

I doubt that if I read all this shit, I'd even know what was going on.

It is autistic ramblings, or something better?
>>
>>80506819
Just to put my two cents in. The world is on the verge of another financial crisis, this time worse than 2008. In a nut shell it has to do with the amount of debt in the world. Since the collapse of the commodities bubble in 2014, things have accelerated. Global trade is collapsing. Stock markets are crashing. Bond markets have to be near the top of their bubble (13 trillion in negative yielding bonds, effectively you as an investor are paying the borrower to take your money). The first signs of banks going under are starting to appear. Deutche Bank will likely go bankrupt before the end of the year. This will be catastrophic as they have $54 TRILLION in derivatives bets on their books.

All this to say that they are pushing their timeline because they want to use the global economic collapse as background to consolidate power. Governments will go under during the next 10 years.
>>
>>80587237
Farage stepping down, Hillary not being indited, and Trump considering Flynn all come to mind.
>>
>>80588184
The media is really silent in Italy. When is this crisis supposed to come to a head?
>>
>>80587991

For any anons that are in here and stuck on daed end leads if you have any spare time please we need your help to spread word on PolStrat and help it gain traction.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.