[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK and Muslims. Why all this hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 15
File: funny-jewish-muslim-friends[1].jpg (36 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
funny-jewish-muslim-friends[1].jpg
36 KB, 640x400
I'm a third generation paki muslim that currently lives in London. I voted to leave the EU, didn't vote Sadiq Khan for mayor either. Worked in my family store all my life and in general behave like a proper citizen. I agree with most of my countrymen here in terms of national-sovereignty and therefore more self-determination for the UK. Why can't we get along leaving religion aside? In terms of demographics, I think it would benefit us all.
>>
File: kek'd hard.jpg (47 KB, 345x383) Image search: [Google]
kek'd hard.jpg
47 KB, 345x383
>can afford overprices shitty jeans and jackets
>cant afford a fucking 2 dollar white sign from office max
>>
>>80502869
Well he's jewish what did you expect. It gets the message just fine.
>>
>>80503019
Because your religion is responsible for attacks all over the west as well as in their own shitty goat-fucking countries. That's probably a reason for "all this hate" you claim.
>>
>>80503261
>your country is responsible for attacks all over the west as well as in shitty goat-fucking countries. That's probably a reason for "all this hate" you claim.

We need to stop ameriturds.
>>
>>80503261
Says the dumb Americunt who's country is too cowardly to fight the Mujahideen they bomb schools and weddings
>>
>>80502718
I'm sure most of the hate is coming from butthurt leftists that are blaming the attacks on "the racist rightists." But it doesn't matter because all those dirty Mudslimes who are there through the EU have to go back.
>>
>>80502718
Ingroup preference

You're a muslim before you're a londoner.

That's really all there is to it.
>>
>>80502718
Because we generalise, I don't think many people here would be opposed to a little imagration or how it was back in the old days where Niggers and Mudslims had respect for us and learned to live with us.
Nowadays it's the opposite, that's why we hate them now
>>
>>80503904
>implying Id side with my own religion against a country I was born in
Fuck that.
>>
>>80502718
Because a lot of the new muslims they're importing want to have things be like the country they're from, where they can ficki ficki whoever they want. Muslims like your family who came to western civilization because you have some common decency in your genes are not like these new fucks.
>>
File: 1441876796060.jpg (55 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1441876796060.jpg
55 KB, 531x471
>>80502718

London is halal.

Build more Mosques. People in the posher parts, and those infidels in North London can't hear the call to prayer.
>>
>>80503895
I'm not saying otherwise, ilegal and uncontroled inmigration is bad no matter if they are muslims, mongols or fucking sudanese. I'm all for in-terrain check of proper 'refugees' within Sirya; giving priority to families, woman and children. They are at war for fucks sake.
>>80503904
I agree with your point. At the end, we are all tribalistic but I don't see why there should be a conflict between the two. In fact, the problem is with those who want to make londoners fight each other instead of finding a common/external enemy.
>>
>Is part of a terrorist religion
>why can't we get along guys!
>>
>>80504094
>>80504322
So who's really to blame here? People in charge of importing beast or the beast themselves?
You bring dogs and then whine because they bite you.
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (201 KB, 334x1495) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
201 KB, 334x1495
>>
>>80502718
>I agree with most of my countrymen here in terms of national-sovereignty and therefore more self-determination for the UK.

If you believe that for a country, why wouldn't you believe that for a people?
>>
>>80505026
I'm sorry I don't follow. Are you trying to make a point on the separation of ethnics or people with different religions?
>>
>>80504196
People's religions are more personal to them than a country because they live in a social structure (family, friends, town) where religious activities are engaged in more frequently than enforcing nationalistic ones.
>>
>>80504874
I'm not in the position to be fucking voting on that shit mate. Just saying what's going on.
>>
>>80502718
>why cant we all just get along?
because of your dumbass holy books and zionist bullshit
>>
>>80505215
The peoples of britain are coherent ethnic groups with their own religions and own their culture, why aren't they allowed to say who gets to be british and what british is? Maybe you're preferable to most of your coethnics in britain, but if they keep allowing these exceptions, eventually the british cease to be british.
>>
>>80505501
I respond >>80504874
You are perfectly aware of normal muslims families that could integrate any other kind of society in today's europe. I get your actual backslash given this mad situation but generalizing is bad and ultimately what they want. Conflict between peasants dutchbro.
>>
>>80503435
No, he is right. When they pick which cousin you're going to marry and send you home, don't come back.
>>
>>80505741
I'm not saying that they don't have the right to, I never said that and it's perfectly understandable. If they really wanted to though, why aren't they doing it? Who's in charge of this country?
>>80505924
C'mon man, you can do better.
>>
>>80502718

just piss off already, ty.
>>
>>80502718
> In terms of demographics, I think it would benefit us all.

Why? Multiculturalism causes nothing but problems. If you've fully assimilated into the culture then I don't particularly care. But if you want to import Islamic culture to Britain, you'll continue to encounter these problems.
>>
>>80506120
They're not doing it because they have been given the option and it's too costly for them to pursue that outside of the current political system.

Do you honestly think immigration in the west would have ever been so prevalent if the population were given a referendum on it?
>>
>>80502718
You're nothing but an outlier, Most muslims adhere to the typical minority mindset. "Oh Sadiq Khan is a muslim, therefore I as a muslim should vote for him!" The fact that you can't see this is astounding. Also muslims on the whole don't get along with other groups; Jews, Indians, Christians, etc.
>>
>>80502718
TAHARRUSH & TAQIYYAH

Every peaceful religion has been reformed, some religions have undergone multiple reformations. Islam has never been reformed, there is only radical islam. Muhammad is a warmongering pedophile, he is not the prophet of god. Taqiyyah is the principle of terrorism, taharrush is gang rape. until all muslims disavow cocksucking baby raping warmongering pedophile rapist muhammad as the infidel he really is, and vow to reform islam without taqiyyah and taharrush they are terrorists.

These three things are occidental demands, if they are not met Islam will be exterminated.
>>
File: 1450386296231.png (224 KB, 413x413) Image search: [Google]
1450386296231.png
224 KB, 413x413
>>80502718
If I see a bowl of skittles, a third of which are poisoned, I'm not going to grab a handful.
>>
Because most of you don't assimilate. There's been tens of thousands of cases of FGM (no prosecution though, I wonder why), you threaten your children if they date non-Muslim whites, and you generally live on welfare and cause crime while breeding like rabbits.
>>
>>80502718
because unfortunately, anecdotes dont represent the majority
>>
>>80506337
I agree with most of your post but I ask you this. What do you understand for perfectly assimilated? Or integration for that matter? I'm a law abiding muslims, I do my prayers, I go to mosque, yet I feel as brit as my neighbor. Am I culturally british now?
>>80506485
So I get that people are not the focus of the goverment at all and that it has been this way for almost a century. If this people don't have the courage to overthrow their government or impose their will, aren't they guilty of their country's outcome?
>>
>>80506956
I could say the same of those yihadist bastards.
>>
>>80506962
no muslim is law abiding because of taharrush and taqiyyah. you worship pedophilia and will be exterminated.
>>
>>80502718
How paki are you, if your family really wanted to integrate you would be 1/4 paki 3/4 British and you would be Anglican or at least Christian as that's what Britian was formed from
>>
>>80506962
Islamic views are diametrically opposed to British (and western) values.

You're either not really a Muslim or not really British.

You and your fellows might tolerate the status quo while you don't have a significant majority, but as soon as there is a sizeable population suddenly comes the calls for sharia law, and actions that were previously condemned.

As far as I'm concerned its either or.
>>
File: 1464516796279.jpg (86 KB, 700x490) Image search: [Google]
1464516796279.jpg
86 KB, 700x490
>>80506962
I don't know, I don't know you. In real life we might even be friends. But you need to understand that our ethnic identity and our culture is being eroded. Pakistan will be as it is today in 100 years, just hopefully a bit wealthier. The culture will be preserved, the people will be preserved.

Britain? It won't exist anymore if things continue at this rate. Our culture, our identity, all of it will be erased for the sake of "multiculturalism." Everyone else gets their own countries, but European countries are for everyone for some reason.
>>
TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH
TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH
TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_3_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5600) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_3_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5600
>>80502718
>Why can't we get along leaving religion aside? In terms of demographics, I think it would benefit us all.

I'd rather have a civil war senpai.
>>
death to all muslims

>>
>>80502718
fuck off paki cunt day of the rope soon
>>
muhammad is false prophet
muhammad is pedophile
muhammad is child rapist
muhammad is war monger

>>
>>80502718
It's because the UK literally imports the shit people from the third world, not lawyers, doctors. We should be stopping immigration though, for every one million people we take that are educated and whatnot, the third world createss 80 million more poor people. 5 billion people live on less than a dollar a day. Donating doesn't help if it's just going to help them mooch. Third worlders need guidance so they can build their own shit and then they don't have to come here. Middle East is a different story because jihadis fuck up progress.
>>
>>80507309
>>80507498
>>80507587
>>80507702
Jez man, americans always contributing with their best.
>>80507589
Day of the rope soon says increasingly nervous time 28th this month! Am I memeing guys? Am I doing it right? I feel culturally assimilated to this community now.
>>
TAHARRUSH & TAQIYYAH

Every peaceful religion has been reformed, some religions have undergone multiple reformations. Islam has never been reformed, there is only radical islam. Muhammad is a warmongering pedophile, he is not the prophet of god. Taqiyyah is the principle of terrorism, taharrush is gang rape. until all muslims disavow cocksucking baby raping warmongering pedophile rapist muhammad as the infidel he really is, and vow to reform islam without taqiyyah and taharrush they are terrorists.

These three things are occidental demands, if they are not met Islam will be exterminated.

>>
>Leave religion aside
Ok see if that's possible. How's Charlie Hebdo doing these days? It's almost as if there's this religion that violently refuses to be put aside from even humor or any free thought in Western society. Hmmmm
>>
>>80502718
because the vast majority of pakis are not like you and simply see the UK as something they must leech from
>>
death to all muslims
death to islam
behead those who worship pedophile muhammad
muhammad is false prophet of god

TAHARRUSH & TAQIYYAH

>>
>>80507808
>I feel culturally assimilated to this community now.

Hopefully not
>>
>>80507808
you should renounce your religion and be free from all the brainwashing your family has done to you since birth

islamic beliefs are so ridiculous and medieval to an outsider and they have no place here
>>
File: 1467917900633.png (148 KB, 600x693) Image search: [Google]
1467917900633.png
148 KB, 600x693
>>80503697
probably shouldn't be talkin about bombing civvies boyo
>>
>>80502718
I think it comes down to something quite simple.

What do you identify as first? English, Paki, Muslim/other religion, British, European?

Imo if you say you're English first, you're alright by me. Most foreigners trying to convince us that they're loyal make the mistake of going on about being "British" all the time.
>>
>>80507786
>>80507936
I already positioned myself within this a few posts back and I completely agree. All am saying is why is this country allowing a vast mayority of unregulated beasts from third world countries here and then blaming a whole community for the problems that they are really bringing upon themselves? Am I the only one finding this nasty? UK should've remained with their inmigration policies of back then.

Assimilation is a process that takes it time, and you always need a vast mayority of the other kind to make sure that the reverse effect doesn't happen. I mean I think this is common sense but I don't get why you focus your attacks only on the muslim community.

>>80508240
Do you identify as a Christian or as an english first? Whatever you choose lad I'm the same.
>>
>>80502718
Because Islam is cancerous, there is no argument against this fact.
>>
>>80506120
>Who's in charge of this country?

King Jew Rothschild.
>>
File: Muhammad.png (12 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad.png
12 KB, 800x600
Here's the litmus test to see if you're cool;

LOOK I DREW MUHAMMAD

Are you offended?
>>
>>80508533
Are you joking?

These "unregulated beasts" are just following the laws of your religion with less regard for their host country.

>I don't get why you focus your attacks only on the muslim community.

Probably because its a cancer on the planet and more lenient with pedophiles and rapists.
>>
>>80508811
I'm not joking, if they are bad, WHY do you allow it? I'm a member of the same religion but I'm not as trashy or dangerous as they are.
>>
File: B-YfFlsCUAAJV2S.jpg (118 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
B-YfFlsCUAAJV2S.jpg
118 KB, 600x600
Also this is the effect your religion has on countries.
>>
>>80508789
DELETE
>>
>>80508981
>I'm a member of the same religion but I'm not as trashy or dangerous as they are.

Oh I am laffin.
>>
>>80509012
So I get that before the Islamic revolution Iran wasn't muslim?
>>
Because most Muslims have abhorrent beliefs and they are low IQ welfare queens.

We don't have problems with individuals, we have a problem with the totality of a trash culture that you bring in.

1.Westerners don't like Muslim rape gangs
2.Westerners don't like Muslim welfare queens
3.Westerners don't like Muslim terrorism
4.Westerners don't like creeping Sharia

Is it that hard to figure out?
>>
>>80506885
>while breeding like rabbits.
Why is the population of Pakistan over 180 million? Why is this allowed?
>>
>>80509129
It's the logical conclusion of islam, do you see something like that happening to a christian country?
>>
>>80504883
>US supporting Muslims with Commies
What the bloody fuck.
>>
>>80508789
Need brown skin, some poo in a designated shitting street, beaten up 9yr old wives in burkhas, hairy bushy facial hair and a turbin
>>
Why should I like Muslims.

They are protected under the a term made up by the political elites "islamophobia" to shut down any dissent of multiculturalism.

They are protected by the police so they can fuck underage white girls for 10 years whilst being actively covered up and threatening victims with arrest, whilst they police are more then happy enough to arrest and charge someone for calling a MP a Jewess.

They hate dogs.

They smell like shit, it's as if they never take showers.
>>
File: P_20160710_112051_1_p_1.jpg (164 KB, 1149x965) Image search: [Google]
P_20160710_112051_1_p_1.jpg
164 KB, 1149x965
>>80508789
This is now a Muhammad art thread, honour the prophet as best you can.
>>
>>80509268
It's not the logical conclusion of Islam, is the 'logical conclusion' of those revolutionaries.Theocratic-republican constitution, under the guidance of a new radical religious scholar. Ayatollah $$
>>
>>80502718
>taking /pol/ seriously
There's your problem
This board hates pretty much everyone
>>
If you aren't white you don't belong in Europe simple as that.

All you cucks saying "well if you identify as English your English" need to head back to Rebbbit
>>
>>80509064
>DELETE

muhammad is a faggot cock sucking pedophile, just liked all muslims
>>
>>80508533
I'm English first, I don't follow a religion.
>>
>>80502718
dogs are superior to muslims on every scale

>muslims plant bomb, dog finds bomb
>muslims rape little girl, dog protects little girl
>dog detect cancer, muslim is cancer
>dog hunts pig, muslim is pig
>muslim rob house, dog protects house
>muslim invade border, dog protects border
>muslim fucks sheep, dog herds sheep

Why haven't you got a dog yet /pol?
>>
>>80508981
>I'm a member of the same religion but I'm not as trashy or dangerous as they are.

TAHARRUSH TAHARRUSH
TAQIYYAH TAQIYYAH

All muslims are terrorists
>>
>>80509818
I guess you should start focusing on those who impose this new society upon you.
>>80509924
It's just a shitfest. People spouting mad shit. I miss old /pol.
>>80510037
>>80510245
Americans another time showing us their intelligence. God you're among the worst posters ever. I think that if one meme is true that is >american education. You need to talk to 10 of those fucker to find someone with some sort of brains. Zionist are sucking you dry man.
>>
File: GeraldoGeraldesSemPavor.jpg (164 KB, 365x500) Image search: [Google]
GeraldoGeraldesSemPavor.jpg
164 KB, 365x500
>>80502718
As soon as you stop being muslim.
>>
>>80510100
No wonder Muslims hate dogs; it's their kryptonite. Dogs truly are white man's best friend

Every white family should have a dog (and I don't mena meme dogs like Chihuaha) big dogs like GSD, or Ovcharka
>>
>>80502718
>Why can't we get along leaving religion aside?
Your women wear the hijab or niqqa or burka. This is a sign of oppression and the West will never accept it.

Secondly, about half of the Muslim living in Europe want Sharia to be imposed and the supreme law of the land and quite a lot of them say ISIS is alright and should rule Europe.

Lastly, we cannot get along because this is the nature of people. If people were to assimilate and be indistinguishable from the main population, nobody would care. That is why people who moved to America, changed their names to an American sounding name, started talking in American English and had the American flag handing outside the house. Most Muslims in Europe hate their countries of residences and don't want anything to do with the local culture.
>>
>>80509131
Oh look, the mudslime ignored this point, back to debating people who just spout "herp derp fuck all muslims nuke da mid east"
>>
>>80503697
You are fucking joking right?
>>
>>80510056
Well given the case, my response is the same. Ask some of your friends or family my question. Are they English or Christians first? I'm the same.
>>
>>80505896
You ask why cant get along leaving religion aside. When the problem is Muslims not leaving religion aside.
Europeans tore there continent apart over catholisism and protestants and other heresies. We had an age of enlightement and reason.
And now all this medieval muslims start fucking up our societies with their religious nonsense, imposing their values on our people.
If you want to be a helpfull integrated european muslim, go to your mosque and talk to people how they should behave and integrate. Explain them why there is friction and hatred.
As for the massive import of non european mudslimes, totally the fault of merkel & co, but our political processes are a bit slower than violent revolutions. Again, we've already done that a lot in our history.
>>
File: 1466383824821-pol.jpg (249 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1466383824821-pol.jpg
249 KB, 612x612
>>80510377
shill

TAHARRUSH TAQIYYAH
NO MODERATE ISLAM
>>
>>80510676
>Well given the case, my response is the same.
That doesn't sound shifty as fuck at all, Mohammad.
>>
>>80510660
Easy there leaf, as you can see I was busy writing and that stupid ameritud spammer made me pass over your stuff... But what can I say about that post.
1, 2 and 3: I don't like that either, nor most of my community. I repeat that you are bringing these problems upon themselves. You need to make better decisions. Don't import niggers and expect them not to nignog.
4. Actually I don't like Shia either. Sunni is way more tolerant and permissive. They are fucking crazy. You could kill them for all I care.

>>80510809
You love (you)s
>>
>>80502718
We should get these two in a cage and make them fight over clay
>>
Sorry m8, that's just kind of how it is at the moment. Mass immigration and the lack of integration that has accompanied it has generated insane levels of racial tension.

Commonwealth bros are alright for the most part because we've got some common history and respect for eachother. But because of the hard times we're going through right now not everyone is going to regard you as such.

If all were like you then there wouldn't be any argument over immigration in the UK. Cultural differences are something /pol/ isn't fully understanding of yet and because of skin colour they don't quite see that you actually have more in common with us anglos than the poleniggers do.
>>
>>80511121
1/2/3 OR we could stop importing you all since:
1.2nd generations do worse than the first
2.IQ regression to mean
3.We don't need more idiots who believe that a pedophile, slave owner and war monger was the prophet of God

And finally I said creeping SHARIA as in imposing your disgusting religion on people with your segregation/prayer demands, with your garbage/annoying prayer calls and with your no go zone communities

In closing, these are WHITE CHRISTIAN countries and while the cucks accept you, you have 10-20 years before pollacks start getting into power and before even the cucks get fed up with your high crime rate, high welfare use and terrorist attacks
>>
>>80510676
You can't honestly consider yourself a Muslim if you don't follow the tenants of your religion and the word of your prophet.

Just drop the 'Islam/Muslim' bit all together and most people like those here would accept you.
I'm not a Christ-fag, an in your face atheist or any other such thing.
But I can recognize that the very root of Islam is pure fucking evil and I don't trust anyone who maintains any ties to it, regardless of what they say about how they will behave.
>>
File: 1466332621110-pol.jpg (222 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466332621110-pol.jpg
222 KB, 1280x720
dont you love it when they avoid talking about Taharrush and Taqiyyah? The best they can do is make fun of the flag code for deflection lol
>>
>>80502718
Your religion is incompatible with not just British, but western values, and is somewhat responsible for the lack of integration that pakis have in the UK. As a muslim you are also helping spread this religion throughout the UK, which is only leading to more segregation and division. The fact that there are muslim rape gangs and sharia law courts throughout the UK is just the icing on the cake.
>>
>>80511627
When people who identify with their religion have life crisis, they have a tendency to fall back on their religion to help them.
This is where you get most jihadists, suicide bombers and a lot of others willing to perpetrate violence.
As long as they have ANY ties to Islam, they are a potential time bomb.
>>
>>80502718
>why can't we all get along?
because fucking barbarians and statists want to enforce their will on everyone else
>>
>>80502718
shut up sand nigger mother fucker
you voted? you shouldn't have been allowed to vote
it's not your country
fuck off akmed
>>
giraffes 4 la win!
>>
>>80510710
Well finally a good articulated and reasonable post.

I agree with your point but (and I don't want to play the victim card here) you also have to agree that destabilizing the middle east for almost a century and helping ,financing and aiding the most radical&revolutionary bastards that you could find doesn't help either. I think that I don't need to bring up examples...

BRB lads. Keep bumping.
>>
>>80511121
>You could kill them for all I care.
I'd rather kill you.
>>
>>80511998
>for almost a century

uwot

I wasn't sure before but this HAS to be a poor attempt at taqiyya
>>
Immigration works as long as the immigrant population is under 1%. Nowadays net migration is twice that of natural births (and you have to take into account, that a lot of those births are due to foreigners outbreeding native Britons)

This is not immigration and assimilation, this is replacement
>>
>>80512412
Just checked statistics, nearly 30% of babies were born to non-Briton mothers, in 2000 , that figure was 15%.

Again, showing that there native Britons are getting replaced in their homeland.
>>
>>80511998
>victim card
>destabilizing the middle east
That doesn't mean that anyone should suffer the obligation to take in people who will damage and destabilize their culture.
I honestly think birthright citizenship should be done away with unless one of your biological parents is a citizen. Though I would approve of children being born in a country who's parents were legally residing there being given preference in immigration allotments if they pass the tests and meet the requirements. Which would obviously entail the following at a minimum:
>speaking/writing the language of the land proficiently
>no criminal history
>no allegiances to be held to anyone or anything else before the state that you are asking to take you in
>no muslims/islam

Seriously though, stop calling yourself a muslim and maybe /pol/ won't hate your goddamn guts.
Anything else and there's no chance.
>>
>>80512209
"For centuries there was no such conflict. In the 19th century the land of Palestine was inhabited by a multicultural population – approximately 86 percent Muslim, 10 percent Christian, and 4 percent Jewish – living in peace" Then WWII broke out. 1948 rings something on your head? Because it was all a sliperyslope downfall since then.

>>80513094
>That doesn't mean that anyone should suffer the obligation to take in people who will damage and destabilize their culture.
Already positioned myself on that one long ago. Why people don't read the thread. It will just keep stalling mates.

>>80512412
You're right. I'll ask myself who want this.

Gotta go real quick again, keep this alive.
>>
File: 1466777052506-pol.png (533 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
1466777052506-pol.png
533 KB, 459x612
>>80511998
except zionist banks did the destabilizing, so if anything you should be an antisemite. fuck you are ignorant, sage goes in all fields
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.