[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a good rebuttal to when a liberal says something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 29
File: 1435147218603.jpg (49 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1435147218603.jpg
49 KB, 540x960
What's a good rebuttal to when a liberal says something like:
>blacks commit that much crime because of the systematic and institutional racism, as well as generational poverty that makes it impossible for them to break free of their life!!
>>
>>80501394
See if you can find good statistics of poor, mostly white places. It's hard because the two don't often coexist but you can. Or find good studies that link IQ and race, peer-reviewed of course (assuming they exist) and studies linking IQ and crime, or IQ and wealth, etc.
>>
they're trying to distract you from the fact that blacks don't like to take accountability.

ghetto blacks would buy 5 smartphones with unlimited plans and then bitch about how they have no money for groceries because of the white man
>>
>>80501394
Ask why poverty-stricken Whites, such as in Appalachia, commit far less violent crime than middle-class blacks.

If they believe in the Holocaust, ask why the Jews are so successful in Europe even after being genocided. Or the Armenians or what have you.
>>
>>80501394
Tell them that the poorest counties in the US (in Appalachia and such) are 99% white and have a crime rate under the national average.
>>
File: Mexican Cuisine.jpg (47 KB, 640x614) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Cuisine.jpg
47 KB, 640x614
Actual statistics disagree.

Among the poorest-of-the-poor regions within the US white-majority regions have significantly lower crime rates (also natives if you don't include drunk driving, lol indians)

Then you look at black countries where there are no white people to oppress them, and you see the worst regions on Earth.

The problem is you're using logic in an emotional argument. It won't work.
>>
>>80501394
More like crime breeds poverty
Also gibs and other such programz have incentivized joblessness and lack of ambition
They really dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1457521580329.png (61 KB, 412x423) Image search: [Google]
1457521580329.png
61 KB, 412x423
>>80501394
Poverty doesn't cause crime, crime causes poverty, and blacks commit more crime. We know this because there are three times more poor whites than blacks, while black crime rates are multiples that of poor whites. Even rich blacks have higher crime rates than rich whites.
>i-i-institutional racism tho...
We live under pro-black institutional racism, meaning anti-white racism, at least since the 1970s. Formal laws exist favoring and privileging blacks, eg, affirmative actions, disparate impact reviews, etc. We don't live under Jim Crow or Apartheid.

The SJW will still argue, at which point just repeatedly refer to them as an anti-white racist.
>>
>>80502337
It's insane how insufferable the lefties on my Facebook are, I know the logic vs emotion sentiment is a bit holier-than-thou but I've seriously been feeling that this is the case when talking about current events lately
>>
>>80501394
"In that case, we should provide blacks the resources they can to build a society and state for themselves, rather than trying to dismantle white society."
>>
File: mao_a_genes.jpg (812 KB, 1136x2200) Image search: [Google]
mao_a_genes.jpg
812 KB, 1136x2200
low IQ but violent genetic predisposition of blacks = higher crime rates despite economic background.
>>
>>80501394
What is Appalachia?
>>
File: 1467836102882.jpg (24 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1467836102882.jpg
24 KB, 472x472
>>80501394
"those are some very big words for a retard"
>>
File: bernie_white_poor2.jpg (664 KB, 984x942) Image search: [Google]
bernie_white_poor2.jpg
664 KB, 984x942
>>80503145
Where redneck murica stereotypes come from.
>>
>>80503145
West Virginia, parts of Pennsylvania...the Applachians are mountains that extend to Canada
>>
>>80501394
I, a white man, am from a poor shitty town. It's racially diverse, poor, and over run with meth and heroine.

The poor thing is generally true with correlation to violent crimes. But that coupled with the fact that most blacks also come from single family homes really amplifies the problem.

The cycle is a true duality, blacks are shitty because of their upbringing and their upbringing is shitty because of their environment. At the core of both of those truths is self reliance and ownership.

As soon as everyone stops lying to these people, telling them their environment is keeping them down, they will break free and become normal people.

Honestly though, we live in a society where that will never happen. The left wants to keep them down, the right wants them to take responsibility for their own actions. The left has them brainwashed into thinking that the right is keeping them down. The worst part, is that the left is literally fucking over a whole race just to maintain votes.

Moral of the story, liberals are terrible people, either on purpose or by association.
>>
File: 1467896763261.jpg (28 KB, 536x392) Image search: [Google]
1467896763261.jpg
28 KB, 536x392
>>80501394
>>
being in poverty doesn't make you rape white bitches
>>
>>80503253
It is, but you don't see an obscenely high murder rate compared to a more densely populated black areas like Detroit or Chicago.

>>80503523
I know what it is anon, I was trying to provide OP some ammunition against liberals.
>>
File: 1429220391954.jpg (132 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
1429220391954.jpg
132 KB, 644x644
>>80503567
>blacks are shitty because of their environment
normalfag detected, see >>80503026
>>
File: black-and-white-rates.gif (1 MB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
black-and-white-rates.gif
1 MB, 616x5370
>>80503741
>you don't see an obscenely high murder rate compared to a more densely populated black areas like Detroit or Chicago
you're right, see >>80503026 and >>80502752
to understand why.
>>
>>80503774
So you are saying that low iq correlates to higher crime rate.

Whites are smarter. I know the poor whites, I came from there. All this means is that they are better at getting away with commuting crimes.

My opinion is from real experience. I've lived in 7 different areas now. What the fuck have you experienced.
>>
Racism of low expectations. Blacks are given every opportunity in this country and are protected from discrimination under so many laws. If blacks are so discriminated against by the "systemic racism" of America, then why is there a black president? Why are there so many black politicians, government agents, government officials, etc etc. Look anywhere in any field and you'll find a black person who has worked there ass off to get there. It's nigger culture that degrades them. I remember HONY interviewing a black dude who grew up in a poverty area and he explained that literally every one of his neighbors was some type of criminal, anyone who you looked at wrong would start a fight with you. The black dude made an analogy of, if you surround yourself with smokers, you're more than likely going to start smoking yourself. A black person raised with both a mother and a father with good moral values has the same equal, if not more chance to succeed in life than asian, white, mexican counterparts.

Blacks have to look into their own culture, and get rid of the nigger crime mentality, all it does is lead to more black deaths, more incarcerations, and crime. Black people are already out there in all the states providing opportunities to get out of that life. Hell even their rapper idols of old spit that they shouldn't let themselves be sucked into crime, and to better yourself and your community.

White systemic racism is a lie put forth by useful idiots who've never worked with black people or who have 1 black friend that they meet on occasion.
>>
File: 1447661862752.jpg (65 KB, 494x849) Image search: [Google]
1447661862752.jpg
65 KB, 494x849
Also, before someone asks, the high rate of male homosexuality in black populations is the reason for the high rate of crossover straight black female HIV rates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqJxuzpPxFk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfuq-YGggr8

>>80504194
>low iq correlates to higher crime rate
low IQ exacerbates heightened genetic predisposition to violent behaviors. IQ can mediate impulsivity through behavior modification; low IQ doesn't respond to the kind of modification it's legal to use.
>>
>>80501394
>how are jews 40% of america's billionaires after being discriminated for all of history
>>
File: iq.png (2 MB, 1386x1746) Image search: [Google]
iq.png
2 MB, 1386x1746
>>80504392
>how are jews successful
high ingroup preference, ie, jewish tribalism and nepotism; their high IQ is exaggerated by over-sampling of Ashkenazim in IQ studies.
>>
>>80501394
I shut down a gang of blm sjw on tyt video about police shooting by giving them statistics and facts about my home country and comparing it with similar gdp per capita countries in Africa and shitting on Detroit in particular (admit it its a part of Africa now too)
Didn't fail to mention our former communist regime because why not, got them redpilled on that shit for good
>>
>>80501394
Maybe if black culture placed higher importance on succeeding professionally and personally, instead of glorifying drug and gang culture, hostility towards the police, and "beefing", we'd see less generational poverty, less niggers being shot by police and less infighting?

>But dems whitey's criteria for success
If you don't want to play by the rules of the society given to you by whitey, the one that supports your fat nigger arse, then maybe we should fund a repatriation project so you can be with your own peoples
>>
>>80502337
Can we get a giant /pol/ approved google docs list of shit like this? We can say it all we want but we need GOOD SOURCES
>>
wasting your time arguing with a liberal, their feelings cemented their views
>>
>>80504774
You're doing God's work, anon. I wish my ex bulgarian girlfriend was as red pilled as you
>>
>>80501394
Chinese people moved here, and don't make excuses.
Irish people moved here, and don't make excuses.
Indian people moved here, and don't make excuses.
Black people blame things that aren't real.
EOE helps them find jobs, in my town being black is an n automatic hire so companies meet EOE requirements.
Plenty of things help them get ahead, college funds for black, historical black schools (try having a white school and see how long it lasts),p things other cultures don't get.
Yet still they think they are "oppressed". Biggest lie I've heard in my life. It's an excuse to get more "gibbie dats" without working for them.
Mexicans have a harder time, yet they work for what they have.
Black people are the cry babies of the earth.
>>
>>80501394
There isn't one because you won't ever get through to them.
>>
>>80504863
Just save the statistics pics guys post in threads like this. That's what I do
>>
>>80504392

Even if you took Jewish IQ figures in adulthood (i.e not adjusted for educational levels as in Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study) and you checked the level of Jews at >130 IQ level with a normal curve, it wouldn't be near 40%, it would be closer to 8%.

It's literally nepotism.
>>
>>80501394
If you can't think of your own rebuttal, you don't understand the issue well enough to take a side.

People like you are what is wrong with /pol/, just trying to fit in by taking our side not because you honestly believe what you're preaching
>>
File: 1467577848498.png (1 MB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1467577848498.png
1 MB, 1024x512
>>80501394
And this
>>
>>80505192
Good Christ this makes me want to kill some shines asap.
>>
>>80501394
cite their marriage stats and family income. hispanic families have lower household income and even higher poverty rates, but much lower crime rates also because......? their divorce rates are much lower. families that stay together dont produce criminal offspring...negros need jesus!
>>
>>80501394

new waves of immigrants from asia and even africa have made more progress up the socioeconomc ladder in a generation or two than blacks have in 150 years

children of blacks of high income levels still commit crimes at much higher rates and perform as poorly as whites in the lowest income bracket

even crimes like embezzlement and fraud are committed by blacks at more than double the rate of whites

crimes like rape that have no economic incentive are committed hugely disproportionately by blacks
>>
it basically comes down to the black family structure, which is basically fucked. 70% of black kids are raised by unwed mothers and 50 percent will grow up in a single parent household. the father is being taken out of the picture from the get go. thats number 1 problem and thats on black people. nobody else...
>>
>>80505770
I wonder if the number of black men in jail is nearly proportional to the number of fatherless black families.
>>
>>80501394
Tell them that blacks in South Afrika are ten times more likely to break traffic law than whites, per capita.
>>
>>80505770
>it basically comes down to the black family structure
nope, it's genetic. see >>80503026
>>
>>80505163
nice projecting faggot, go eat a kebab
>>
>>80506162
it almost is. blacks represent 40 percent of the u.s. prison population and as far i know, nearly 50 percent of black kids arre raised in single parent households. people get that stat and children born unwed mothers wrong, which is even higher. thats about 70%. anyway, its fucking high. black men need to stay with their baby momma.
>>
I seriously doubt that Blacks are killing each other because they have been oppressed.
>>
>>80506710
If you understood the subject you would be able to form your own opinions, but instead you just parrot what an Internet forum tells you.

You're a typical identity politics obsessed American
>>
>>80504194
People with a low IQ tend to be really terrible at considering the consequences of their actions beyond the immediate future. They commit crime because they aren't really able to properly consider the potential costs of committing the crime outside of the immediate benefit to themselves.
>>
>>80504982
Still, a giant list would be nice.
>>
>>80501394

there is nothing to refute

you demand proof of institutional racism, do not forget that the burden of proof is on them
>>
>>80507247
Good point
>>
ask them what about FOB immigrants from countries with way longer generational poverty i.e. india, bangladesh, china etc. why arent they gibs?? they go and work at a dunkin donuts, 7/11 or laundromat because they understand how great america actually is and the value of work. just goes to show how falsely entitled stupid niggers are.
>>
>>80501394
You really can't, because you can't really prove they are wrong. It's all pretty much ideological crap. Just abstain from discussing
>>
the most fascinating thing ive read is the leaded gas theory. lead emissions lead to lower cognitive capacity and thus higher crime. when leaded gas was finally taken off the market, urban crime rates dipped across the board all over the country.
>>
>>80507416
>way longer generational poverty i.e. india, bangladesh, china etc.

Then they wil claim that blacks and blacks only suffer from isntitutional racism. And you can't disprove them. Like i said it's ideological crap, it's kind of like religion. Just don't argue with them in public.
>>
>>80501394
Point out that social mobility among blacks is massively lower than among whites, then ask them for examples of 'institutional racism'.
>>
Argue that the converse is true.
Institutional racism causes black crime.
P -> Q
Black crime causes institutional racism.
Q -> P
Now you've forced them into a corner where, god forbid, they actually have to look for empirical evidence!
>>
>>80507037
>inquiring information is parroting

you're pathetic and sound like you're ashamed of yourself. log off
>>
>>80502337
While I agree with you, they would easily point to the colonialism in Africa by Europe, and how the white man divided countries without taking tribalism into count
>>
>>80503882
Fake stats

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

You are several times more likely to be killed by someone of your own race
>>
Despite what you retards and science deniers want to believe.. you can never rule out environmental IVs.

There is no evidence that the IQ gap is caused by genetics. The brain/skull size gap is extremely small, and the correlation between size and IQ is extremely small and insignificant. "Race realists" might try to tell you we've found specific genes like ASPM or MCPH, but if you read the science those genes have nothing to do with IQ.

Blacks are not predisposed to violence either. Everyone has an MAOA gene, and the evidence only points to a combination of the R2 allele and being exposed to childhood trauma and violence increasing the likelihood that you will be violent compared to people who experience trauma and don't have the allele. Simply having the allele does not make you more violent.
>>
>>80501394
>don't speak badly about muslims because that's how you create terrorism
>>
>>80501550
But muh culture brought about as a response to slavery.
>>
File: zimbabwe.jpg (526 KB, 2465x795) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwe.jpg
526 KB, 2465x795
>>80508582
Why the fuck weren't they making their own civilization before Europe came in?
>>
>>80511209
>post on /pol/

>deny racism still exists today

>pretend people don't post "race war now" "kill all niggers" all the time on this board
>>
Remind them that a black man is president
>>
>>80511507
>take pol seriously like the faggot you are
>>
if aliens came down to earth it wouldn't take much to show them why blacks are the way they are. yes, it is historical racism, but an emphasis on historical. blacks were basically bred as chattel for their formative cultural years in america. their culture is based on that. but they now have the most opportunity their people has ever seen and still continue to squander it. white liberals won't buy they are equally complicit. lower academic standards for blacks especially. its like we have raised a generation of forest gumps and now gumpy is asking to be equal. well he's not, not yet. the black community has some hard realities it must face in its own community before its allowed to sit at the big kids table. in the end, race has nothing to do with it, its culture....
>>
>>80511209
Yeah. It did.
>>
>>80511881
A large portion of the people here are not here for "satire" or "ironic" posting
>>
>>80512082
>pols views are mainstream
now that's comedy
>>
>>80512220
/pol/ is not mainstream... /b/ gets all the traffic on this board. Some of the racism is relatively mainstream though. Just look at how Trump got where he is.
>>
>>80512396
>racism is relatively mainstream
>all of twitter and facebook is filled with blacklives splatter propaganda and white guilt memes
you don't get out much do ya
>>
>>80512529
Just turn on fox news.

I also live in a pretty rural area that's almost entirely white and I hear racism all the time. Before a few months ago it was mostly against Arabs, but now they just talk about "the blacks" to use their words.
>>
>>80508582

Colonialism happened very late.
>>
>>80512672
>cable news
so that's why you're retarded
>>
>>80501394
>Fair Housing Act
>Equal Opportunity
>Affirmative Action
>Equal Education Act

>Implying blacks were doing worse before the Civil Rights movement

>Implying Mexicans don't come from poor shitty areas but still don't commit nearly as much violent crime

>Implying it is an accident that ancient Egypt is the only redeemable civilization to come out of Africa

>Implying poor white people don't score better on standardized tests than middle class blacks
>>
>>80512785
No, that's why most of the right wing is retarded.
>>
>>80501394

is that the shooter or like something from a wax museum? looks part frog
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 536x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 536x392
>>80501394
>poverty
No.
Pic very related.
>>
>>80512970
>fox news explicitly says racist things
that's hilarious
>>
>>80513072
That picture clearly shows a relationship to income. Look at the graph... all of it. Look at the up-down numbers.

It circles two numbers and ignored the rest of the picutre
>>
>>80513074
>if it's not explicitly said, it doesn't exist!
>>
>>80513221
>people who commit crime are poor
this is bad because....?
>>
>>80513307
>i can't post an example but im telling you the boogeyman is there!
>>
>>80513307
>Instead of nigger they call black murderers criminals

Those rascally racists.
>>
File: 00 white appalachia crimes.png (1 MB, 795x2238) Image search: [Google]
00 white appalachia crimes.png
1 MB, 795x2238
>>80513221
sure, let's say theres a relationship in income
the poorest part of the united states is full of white people, and the crime rate if fucking tiny compared to the rest of the country
>>
>>80513221
Nobody is saying there is no relationship between poverty and crime. What we are saying is that there must be other factors to explain why blacks are disproportionately violent and criminal, because poverty is insufficient to explain it.

If it were, you would not see the top income bracket of blacks having over twice the homicide rate of the poorest white income bracket.
>>
>>80513498
But they live so far away from each other.
>>
>>80513498
Mostly because no one lives there. You can't deny there's a relationship between poverty and crime. Pointing out one exception is not going to dismiss the whole trend across the nation.
>>
>>80503145
Where I live.
>>
>>80513595
You're finding the truth sonny. Population density is caner. Urban environments breed savagery in all races. It is just that the more naturally savage races like the American Negro will become naturally more savage living in the concrete jungle.
>>
>>80513686
See
>>80513502
>>
>>80513595
yeah, and most poor blacks live in cities where they join gangs and shoot each other
>>80513686
it's not "one exception", it's an entire section of the country, and correlation doesnt equal causation so even if there is a lot of crime amongst the poor doesnt mean its because theyre poor
>>
>>80513502
lack of dads. thats it.....
>>
>>80513221

You've got to be retarded. Yes, for all categories - the wealthier you are, the more you see a decrease in crime.

You don't think it's significant that the wealthiest of blacks commit more than twice the crime of the poorest whites?
>>
>>80513777
Well here's the difference between people like and people like me. I believe in objective reality that we can measure with science.

You go into a situation like this and automatically pretend you 100% know "it must be niggers" and only look for evidence to support your emotions while trying to dismiss any evidence against you.
>>
The poverty argument can be pretty easily debunked by pointing out white poverty in Appalachia, for example. They may be meth heads, but at least it's largely victimless crime. The kind of violent crime you see in black communities doesn't occur among poor whites.
>>
>>80513973
but we can objectively measure that any place with a significant population of people of african descent has a higher crime rate proportional to the percentage of those people
>>
>>80513686
then explain why even affluent blacks STILL commit crimes just like ghetto negroes

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/sean-diddy-combs-arrest-news-details-altercation/story?id=31992399
>>
>>80513975
>>80513908
A tiny part of western virginia/eastern kentucky is an insignificant part of the country with almost no population. Man you guys are desperate to justify your emotions
>>
>>80513973
then can you explain WHY violent crime is much more common in places with more black people
>>
>>80513935
>>80513221

You're both right
Poverty clearly has a strong relationship with violent crime
Blacks clearly commit violent crime at a higher rate even controlling for income
Both are problems
Both need to be addressed
Stop bickering and start thinking of solutions
>>
>>80504863
There is prob a pastebin or google docs for it, we usually keep a pastebin for just about everything
>>
File: tumblr.jpg (33 KB, 495x372) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
33 KB, 495x372
>>80513973
The sad part is, it's the opposite.

Leave this place if you don't want to end up like me, redpilled and "racist" because the reality of the problem.

If poverty and crime were related, what the fuck happened during the great depression? IQ is genetic, the science that has been done says as much(transracial adoption studies, genetic links with IQ), and they refuse to study it further because they're afraid of the results.

Seriously man, if you want to be blue pilled fucking leave. I don't know if it's worth it, being woke.
>>
>>80514142
Sure, but the causes of that are complex. Blacks are not innately more violent than other people.
>>
>>80514336
The evidence seems to say that they are. I just follow the data.
>>
>>80514336
I have to disagree, otherwise africa would not be in the state that it's in regardless of any outside intervention
>>
>>80514336
>statistics and science says blacks are more violent
>but muh emotions don't
>>
>>80514290

>>80510369

Sorry, but I'm college educated and I have taken a class in genetics, as well as one that dealt with population genetics and bioinformatics.

The study you're talking about (the minnesota one) was done in the 1970s with flawed methods and offered no evidence based in genetics.
>>
>>80514336
This.

Not as for everyone else in this thread, the only difference among blacks and whites is melanin. Inb4 brains. Melanin acts on the brain too.
>>
>>80514460
Shitposting memes on stormfront and anime boards is not science.
>>
>>80514578
Racists believe skin = brain
>>
>>80514592
so james watson's views are not rooted in science?
>>
File: 42192325.jpg (26 KB, 350x294) Image search: [Google]
42192325.jpg
26 KB, 350x294
>>80501394
Poverty could be used as an excuse to explain economic crimes such as theft, but it can hardly be used to justify murder, rape, and other vicious assault.
>>
Then in theory poor whites should commit as much crime as poor blacks, but they don't.
>>
>>80501394

why doesn't it effect any other race other than blacks then?
>>
>>80514714
He only had a comment in a meeting.

He said something like "our intelligence is not the same."

He did not say the cause was genetic, nor did he ever publish any data or evidence to that effect.
>>
File: liberal logic.jpg (87 KB, 606x443) Image search: [Google]
liberal logic.jpg
87 KB, 606x443
>>80514725
This is not the image I posted.
4chan is broken.
>>
>>80501394

'So what would you have me do?'
>>
>>80514531
I'm sorry, but I'm college educated and willing to bet I make more than you.

There are a number of geneticists that completely disagree with the current narrative, and the fact that the modern body of science refuses to study the field says a lot. Think Galileo.

The fact that within all of evolutionary biology, somehow humans are the only creatures unaffected by breeding and that somehow we all are born "equal in brain power" and that "IQ is a random value" is fucking insane.

Stay awhile anon, you're going to end up like us all. The data is heavily stacked against you.
>>
>>80503605
How is it even possible to have a household income less than $10,000/year? I worked a part time minimum wage job when I was 18 and I pulled in $12,000 that year
>>
>>80505314
>>80505192
>>80503774
We could really intern all black males based on what they do to society.
The Japs got interned for basically nothing.
>>
>>80514923
I'm sorry, but I have over 300 confirmed college degrees.

You have zero understand of how science or evolution works. Science is not about a "narrative" or about making rhetorical arguments. It's about measured data.

If you don't believe the results, do the experiments yourself. Sample the DNA of 1000+ people and look at allele frequencies, FST, and SNVs. Anyone that pretends to deny what we can measure is not a geneticist.

As for evolution: you misunderstand natural selection. It's not some all-powerful force that alters and entire population very quickly. It usually acts on a very small number of traits over a long period of time.
>>
>>80514652
I'm not racist , and I'm black. But I'm aware of the effects of melanin. It does act on the brain, slightly. It's a rich carbon filled chemical that is very prevalent in blacks. Honestly if scientists want to study the differences between whites and blacks so much they should study melanin.
>>
>>80513973
I literally just pointed to objective evidence- that the richest blacks commit over twice the homicide rate of the poorest whites, and I didn't say "It must be niggers" - you drew that conclusion yourself. Funny, that. However, for a more scientific explanation, you might want to look at this:
>>80503026
>>
>>80511507
Pol is satire you cuck
>>
>>80515258
>I'm black
good one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory
>>
>>80501394
Ask them to prove it. Ask them why they commit that much everywhere in the world. Ask them why African immigrants from countries never colonized commit that much crime. Ask them why Jews, who were supposedly holocausted, are now more successful than whites. Ask them why Japan, who had to start over after getting nuked, is doing so well. Ask them why the Chinese, Irish, and other groups who were discriminated against in America are doing so well. Ask them if they believe evolution. Ask them how they think we all evolved to be exactly the same in vastly different parts of the world with vastly different climates. Ask them if they have ever heard of Cultural Marxism and if they realize they shit they are being taught in schools is highly politicized with intent. Ask them if they think when the truth comes out they won't be lined up and shot in the back of the head. The longer these lies and this diversity continues the harder it will be to correct by peaceful means.
>>
>>80511209
Ask them to specify in detail how that leads to black culture.
>>
>>80515225
>Science is not about a "narrative"
you must either be well paid or very innocent
>>
>>80515441
But I am... Lol

And what are you sending me this link for
>>
>>80515599
>I don't like/understand science, so it all must be a conspiracy!

inb4 da jews
>>
>>80511507
Killing niggers is not racist. I refuse to admit that they are a part of the same species.
>>
>>80515441
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin_theory
>a pseudoscientific theory
do you even check your sources?
>>
>>80515784
Do you not know what pseudoscience means?
>>
>>80515662
>I like putting words in other people mouths!
it's okay anon, you'll learn soon enough
>>
>>80515872

>>80515599
>you must either be well paid
>>
>>80515867
You do know that I'm agreeing with you right? When you said blacks are not innately more violent
>>
>>80515973
so you admit it?
>>
>>80502337
i guess you haven't got to the part in statistics where they talk about "validity" or "bias"
>>
>>80515225
>300 degrees

I hope that was a typo.

Everything you have stated does not go against what I've said. The data correlates with IQ being racially or genetically linked.

Good luck anon. The university brainwashing will wear off. You're going to become awoken to the facts the further you go down the rabbit hole. The onus is on you to prove that every study on IQ is an anomaly so far as genetics and race are concerned.

"Racism" is not an argument. See you on the other side friend.
>>
File: bait.webm (3 MB, 1075x600) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
3 MB, 1075x600
>>80515225
>300 confirmed college degrees.
>>
>>80501394

"Prove it."

Nothing more needs be said, because they can't.
>>
>>80516125
Where's your proof?
>>
>>80511408
They did, african is home to the original people.

They established a kind homostasis, a comfortable relationship with the land, advance technologies weren't needed when just completing with nature and other tribes.

But everything change when the fire nation attacked, with it's technologies developed over time
>>
>>80501394
>Ask why poverty-stricken Whites, such as in Appalachia, commit far less violent crime than middle-class blacks.

Came to say this.
>>
>>80516773
This again
>>
>>80514336

-Black (both male and female) have higher serum testosterone levels
-Higher testosterone levels (regardless of race) are correlated with higher levels of aggression and violence

These are indisputable scientific facts. Put 2 and 2 together and it's pretty clear blacks are more violent on average (because there are always outliers and exceptions) due to higher testosterone levels. They're genetically pre-disposed. Not their fault and I don't blame them for their genetics, they can't help it. But let's not try to sweep it under the rug and deny it either.
>>
>>80501394
>What's a good rebuttal to when a liberal says something like:

That's an OK argument for property crime.
However, black men are 6% of the population and yet
>Commit 60% of murders
>30% of rape
>89% of armed robberies

The common ploy you hear is that the war on drugs is responsible for black incarceration, yet mere drug POSESSION only makes up 4% of blacks in prison

Also, black crime rates are the same all over the world, regardless of wealth.

The richest blacks in the US perform as well on SATS as the poorest whites.
>>
>>80501394

>lower IQ
>probably bit higher testosterone
>poverty
>growing up without a dad
>ghetto rap culture
>racism

All of these play a factor and I would rank "no father" and "ghetto culture" as the most relevant ones.

There are enough instances where you have non black, poor, low IQ people that aren´t as criminal as the blacks in the US and still can form a good community.
>>
>>80501394
Ask them why Sub-Saharan Africans have never built a civilization in all 10,000 years of human history. Colonialism only happened for a few hundred years so what about the other 9,750 years?
>>
>>80517261
That does not make black people innately violent.
>>
>>80501394
poverty doesn't cause crime, crime causes poverty, as all the businesses and richer people move away from high crime areas, and no one rich moves to high crime areas
>>
>"Duly noted"
Or
>"I'd feel the same way if I were in your shoes."
>>
>>80501394
Typical democrat bullshit, removing any semblance of agency from their wittwe babies. "They're just animals, they bite when cornered."

If someone patronized me this severely, I'd be heavily insulted.
>>
>>80518219

Just like testosterone doesn't make men innately more violent than women, eh?
>>
>>80518344
Men have something like more than 80% more testosterone than women. And women have like 80% more estrogen than men. Way different
>>
>>80501550
Dude, have you never been to the south? Poor white trash everywhere. Recently my town had a guy go around grabbing little boys nuts and going "gobble gobble" to try to get them to fuck him.
>>
>>80505192
Is this crime committed in the area, or by residents? Source?
>>
>>80502337
>The problem is you're using logic in an emotional argument. It won't work.
And what if they say that skin pigmentation has no connection or relevance to the neurological development and cognitive abilities of homosapiens, however violent tendencies among civilizations and societies can be explained through a simple sociological analysis that proves societal violence is primarily cultural and non genetic?
"Perhaps the most widely cited statistic about human genetic diversity is that any two humans differ, on average, at about 1 in 1,000 DNA base pairs (0.1%). Human genetic diversity is substantially lower than that of many other species, including our nearest evolutionary relative, the chimpanzee. Genetic diversity is a function of a population's
"age" (i.e., the amount of time during which mutations accumulate to generate diversity) and its size. Our genetic homogeneity implies that anatomically modern humans arose relatively recently (perhaps 200,000 years ago) and that our population size was quite small at one time (perhaps 10,000 breeding individuals). To put the 0.1% genetic diversity estimate into perspective, it is useful to remember that humans have approximately 3 billion base pairs in a haploid cell. Thus, any pair of humans differs by approximately 3 million base pairs. These differences contain much
useful information about the evolutionary history of our species. In addition, the small proportion of differences that occur within genes can lead to critical inferences about the effects of natural selection"
(Source: Genetic Variation and Human Evolution - The American Society of Human Genetics by LB Jorde)
Facts: German Nazis were an ultra violent society, and the Papuan people of New Guinea have always been peaceful and respectful.
>>
>>80519722
Skin pigmentation isn't the only factor of race. Nice lewontin's fallacy by the way. Also, Papuans have huge problems with domestic and sexual violence. See "Wayward Women: Sexuality and Agency in a New Guinea Society". It's feminist literature, so you can be sure it's not evil right winger shit. ;)
>>
>>80501394

Beat the shit out of them and blame society.
>>
File: dwight-schrute.png (239 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dwight-schrute.png
239 KB, 400x400
>>80521058
>Nice lewontin's fallacy by the way
How so?
>>80521058
>Papuans have huge problems with domestic and sexual violence
So do the Germans
>>
>>80523089
>So do germans
You mean immigrants with german citizenship?
>>
>>80501394
Rebuttal to what? That's not an argument there, its an assertion. Evidence needs to follow the claim first, and then there will be something of substance to respond too.
>>
>>80521058
The presence of melanin is the only factor of human race, actually.
>>
>>80502752
Actually it's: cooperation causes prosperity

crimes causing poverty is just the base level, whites are at an elevated level solely due to greater cooperation
>>
>>80514979
Not everyone has a job in a suburban McDonald's

Lots of people get by on doing odd jobs that only last for a short time
>>
>>80519528
That's fucking hilarious. Fucked up, but hilarious.
I'm sure he's gobbling on Big Bubbas nuts in jail.
>>
>>80519722
Nice pasta, faggot. Now explain to me why full-blooded abos shouldn't be classified as wildlife based on their horrendous appearance and limited cognitive abilities.
>>
>>80511408
They did. They forget a piece of history of about 700 years where Muslims were ass raping them.
>>
>>80501394
Criminality and poverty are both caused by low IQ.
>>
>>80529595
So high iq psycopathy is not criminality?
>>
>>
>>
File: Myth3 Race is only skin-deep.png (372 KB, 962x578) Image search: [Google]
Myth3 Race is only skin-deep.png
372 KB, 962x578
>>
>>80501394
>systematic and institutional racism
Such as?
>>
>>
Tell them it doesn't matter why they do it.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>80525559
That, and the Nazis.
>>
>>80530328
This. Once you expose they are just regurgitating some talking point, they'll either shut up, or double down on the retardation.

The latter is always classic.
>>
>>80501394
I'd point to all the poor blacks that are not doing crimes, that have lifted themselves out of poverty, that are productive citizens.
>>
>>80516525
>>80516646

kek>>80515599
>>
File: French_Bulldog_5204893.jpg (18 KB, 370x246) Image search: [Google]
French_Bulldog_5204893.jpg
18 KB, 370x246
>>80501394

This little ass nigga look like a french bulldog.
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.