[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IM SO FUCKING PISSED, CHICANO HERE, MY DAD IS WHITE AND MY MOM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1457490502903.png (73 KB, 536x458) Image search: [Google]
1457490502903.png
73 KB, 536x458
IM SO FUCKING PISSED, CHICANO HERE, MY DAD IS WHITE AND MY MOM IS MEXICAN, I HAVE LIGHT SKIN AND SOME FUCKING DINDU FUCKING BROKE MY CAR WINDOW. I LIVE IN A GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD TOO, AHH FUCKING RACEWAR PLEASE HAPPEN IM FIGHTING ON THE WHITE SIDE CAUSE ITS THE RIGHT SIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Congratulations, inheritor of america
>>
You ain't on our side, Azteca. Imma come round and break your other windows, you non-bullet-proof-window-having spickling.
>>
>>80497256
Niggers are too emotional.
They never stop and think, hopefully they start a war soon so they can be wiped out.
>>
>>80497381
t.tyrone jackson
>>
dindu don't get alone with anyone. you'll still be dealing with them when you're the majority hahaha
>>
>>80497256
>he self-identifies as chicano
White man with a white father and Mexican mother here

Pls kill your self
>>
I have a white father and Mexican mother. I'm white, I look white and no one knows I'm Mexican. When people ask I say I'm white. There is no reason to be mexican when you have the opportunity not to. Conceal, don't feel.
>>
in a race war what sides do Italians belong too?
>>
>>80499298
You belong to white people because you are white.
>>
>>80498727

it works for redpilling. they can't shut you up if you claim to be latino.
>>
>>80497256

>waiting for a race war
>not going over the dindu's house and blasting him then and there

beta white cuck
>>
>>80499632

It's even better to not state your ethnicity and argue without it; once they make a racist assumption that you're white you can spring that Hispanic race card in their face and call them an ignorant bigot :^)
>>
>>80497829
Fuck off spic. You aren't one of us.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.