[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11
File: What the actual fuck.png (251 KB, 743x696) Image search: [Google]
What the actual fuck.png
251 KB, 743x696
To understand what's going on, see this thread:
>>80484624

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1467543993294.jpg (831 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1467543993294.jpg
831 KB, 1200x1600
>>80493981
>Sarah Palin
nobody suspects the jester
>>
>>80494454
How's the town rapist doing?
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 204x247
>>80494454
> nobody suspects the jester

They don't want you to suspect the jester.
>>
anti-slide bump
>>
File: ayyey.png (1008 KB, 692x694) Image search: [Google]
ayyey.png
1008 KB, 692x694
>>80494454

But does anyone suspect the town rapist?
>>
File: Gold Egg.png (239 KB, 744x699) Image search: [Google]
Gold Egg.png
239 KB, 744x699
OP here with more.

Again, what the actual fuck?

Fuck you shills trying to slide my thread.
>>
>>80496305
have a bump lad
>>
File: it never ends.png (168 KB, 600x699) Image search: [Google]
it never ends.png
168 KB, 600x699
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
>>
File: greekb1.jpg (15 KB, 121x306) Image search: [Google]
greekb1.jpg
15 KB, 121x306
> " Gematria among the Greeks was in common use at the time of the writing of the New Testament. A copy of one of these early manuscripts, called papyri, (because they were written on papyrus) exists today in Dublin, Ireland in the Chester Beatty Collection. It is the earliest known copy of the book of Revelation extant. It is dated somewhere between 200 and 300 A.D. This manuscript uses Gematria for every number in the book of Revelation. "

> " The Greek alphabet used twenty-six letters, two of which have become extinct. The current twenty-four are listed below. There were once letters for 6 and 90, but they became obsolete through time, and finally dropped from the alphabet.

The letter standing for the number 6 was called "stigma." It looked similar to sigma. The only use for the letter stigma in the New Testament is in Revelation 13:18 where it gives the number of the one who comes as the imposter of Christ. In the old manuscripts it was written as 600, 60, 6. Thus when added they become 666. "
>>
>>80496305
http://itsallintheegg.blogspot.ca/2014/09/opening-gate.html
http://www.digital-brilliance.com/contributed/Karr/Maat/PoI.pdf

What have we fucking stumbled into
>>
File: Ffffffffffffffffffffffffff.png (258 KB, 748x702) Image search: [Google]
Ffffffffffffffffffffffffff.png
258 KB, 748x702
It never ends, does it?

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
>>
File: hebrewb.jpg (18 KB, 148x300) Image search: [Google]
hebrewb.jpg
18 KB, 148x300
>>80497038

> " The Hebrew alphabet is, in many ways, quite similar to the Greek. However, rather than 24 letters, it uses only 22 letters. "

> " Notice there are five finals. These letters are shaped differently when they appear as the final letter in a word. In the Cabala these five finals are given higher numbers, namely, 500, 600, 700, 800 and 900. In my search of the Gematria of the Bible, I do not find this additional assigning of the numbers to be part of the original design. It was an addition to the system, which was adopted later. "

> " It should be noted that according to the rules of Gematria, one unit called colel could be added or subtracted from a word or phrase without changing its meaning. "
>>
>>80493981
>>>/b/
>>
File: Pepto.png (267 KB, 746x669) Image search: [Google]
Pepto.png
267 KB, 746x669
This is the last of the good stuff.
>>
Seems like a load of shit.
>all of these meanings
>choose the one that fits your conspiracy the best
>>
>>80497516
sooo any idea how something hundreds of years, or thousands, can come up with situation that are today? Has it only been introduced if someone type in phrase and then it gets picked up?

I typed in nigger and 50 cent pops up.
I mean do people just type in words and then pick one? This doesnt make sense lol
>>
>>80498951
you can type in phrases/words and if they aren't already on there, it will add them to the website with their numerical value
>>
If you're to not be a retard, and not be retarded and you're Christian and you're not a fucking retard and actually know how to read the bible since you're not a fucking retard because you're not a fucking retard, then you could not be a retard and actually read what it says about 666.

"...the number of his name. That number is six hundred threescore and six". (i.e. 666)

So if it is Gematria, the implication is that the Gematria of his name works out to 666.

So "bARRACK OBAMA IS THE DEVIL OH MY GOD AND JOE BIDEN ATE MY CAT" translating to 666 is just retarded and you don't know how to fucking read because you're a fucking retard you fucking retard.

And of course you have to decide which language to use. Presumably it would be whatever language John spoke. You know... revelation to John and all.
>>
File: Cmb6EV6WAAAN2S6.jpg (205 KB, 780x874) Image search: [Google]
Cmb6EV6WAAAN2S6.jpg
205 KB, 780x874
theres literally no difference in putting "a coded msg" in something that you want people online to respond to and just flat out saying it publicly. thats why this is immediate bullshit. because the people your didnt want to see it are going to now fucking know regardless! SO WHATS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS "CODE" SHIT AND JUST SAYING IT. THE ANSWER IS THERE IS NO FUCKING DIFFERENCE!!!! WHAT A WASTE OF FUCKING TIME! MEANWHILE THE FUCKING COMMUNISTS ARE KILLING OUR COPS AND STAGING LARGE SCALE ORGANIZED GATHERINGS WITH THE HE HELP OF A FUCKING BILLIONAIRE! you guys are thinking SMALL. SO SMALL. AND SO GAY.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.