[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Five arrested in Spain on suspicion of rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 490x578) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 490x578
Five Spaniards in their mid- twenties, with one rumoured to be a Guardia Civil officer are accused of raping a 19-year-old French girl on Thursday July 7 at the San Fermin bull running festival in Pamplona.

If found guilty of rape, the men could face sentences of between six and 12 years.

http://www.euroweeklynews.com/3.0.15/news/on-euro-weekly-news/spain-news-in-english/139870-five-arrested-in-pamplona-on-suspicion-of-rape
>>
moroccans are always raping girls in every single event of this country why is this on the international news now?

Ah, they are spaniards this time. amazing
>>
If theyre found guilty, I hope those rapist fucks get what they deserve.
>>
>>80491207
>rape at the bull running
Well you'd expect that. But wait, this wasnt in Sweden you say?
>>
""""""""""Rape""""""
>>
>>80491797
Kek
>>
Of course it's not migrants
>>
>>80492192

Spaniards are already sandniggers
>>
Spanish cops are rapists, this one raped my D with his ass
>>
>>80491207

Nobody involved was white. The """""""""French""""""""""""" girl was Arab and the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Spainards""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" are Arabs. All French and Spanish people are Arabs and they will be Muslim caliphates in 20 years.
>>
>>80491477
>with one rumoured to be a Guardia Civil officer are accused of raping a 19-year-old French girl
what do you have to say about this Manolo?
>>
>>80492424
All 5 of them were from "Andalusia" and the media refuses to reveal their names. And they stole her iPhone after the rape. It really makes you think
>>80492494
He got selected for the post recently, haven't started working as GC yet
>>
>>80492324

Colombia acusing spaniard of sandniggerism

Now I´ve seen everything

> Callate panchi!
>>
>>80495929
El CongoANO
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.