[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>alt right When did this epic maymay start? Last time I checked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: images.png (3 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3 KB, 236x213
>alt right

When did this epic maymay start? Last time I checked /pol/'s ideology was referred to simply as "lol /pol/ who gives a fuck".
>>
>>80490833
>lol /pol/ who gives a fuck
What?
>>
>>80490833

Agreed. Shitcunts are trying to squeeze us into one of their neat little boxes so /pol/ is easier to dismiss.

Alt-right is an attempt to be edgy and make right wing ideas cool and appeal to the kids. But Alt-right has no traction. Any kids who pick it up do so just for the memes. They'll drop it just as quick.
>>
>>80490833
haha I get it /pol/ is just satire right :^)
>>
File: BushLaugh2.0.jpg (15 KB, 241x321) Image search: [Google]
BushLaugh2.0.jpg
15 KB, 241x321
>>80490833
Bloggers fell for the /pol/ memes. They thought we were serious!
>>
File: LaughingBull.jpg (90 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
LaughingBull.jpg
90 KB, 400x600
>>80491368
>>80491446
>>
>>80491446
This, this entire board is a satire and the fat neckbeards fell for it
>>
>>80490833
lol who gives a fuck
>>
File: v50ZPqd.png (272 KB, 440x437) Image search: [Google]
v50ZPqd.png
272 KB, 440x437
I believe it was Richie Spencer who coined Alt-Right.
>>
>>80490833
>when did this epic maymay start

I'm not sure. I think it was some blogger who first coined it but it seems to be led by a bunch of kikes now.

Is it just a way of saying "im a leftist socially but opposed to the mainstream leftists so therefore im right wing" or something?
>>
File: 1461563543347.jpg (45 KB, 445x589) Image search: [Google]
1461563543347.jpg
45 KB, 445x589
>>80490833
How does it feel to literally be the spawns of Satan?
The most evil people on Earth, the jews.
>>
>>80491368

Don't think that's what he meant. Playing their game is stupid though. Yes, libtards are a pain in the ass. Often dangerously short-sighted and some are proposing measures that will do lasting harm to the west. But jumping into a position like alt-right/neo-reactionary/dark enlightenment can be dangerous. Surround yourself with just these people, and self-identify with them, and you'll become increasingly polarised, no longer concerned with facts and truth, more concerned with fighting the left. This is evident here by the number of people who deny climate change because they think this is their camps position. The other side are just as bad, with left/pol/ more concerned with fighting fascism than promoting leftist ideas. Such polarisation only serves the current elite as all your energies are spent fighting ideas that largely only exist online.

You're playing right into their game.
>>
>>80490833
>images.png
sage
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.