[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan election thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: japan.jpg (33 KB, 1406x937) Image search: [Google]
japan.jpg
33 KB, 1406x937
>LDP(Liberal Democratic Party of Japan) gained half of house of Councillors
>they want to change article 9
>ARTICLE 9. (1) Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and order, the Japanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right of the nation and the threat or use of force as means of settling international disputes.

>(2) In order to accomplish the aim of the preceding paragraph, land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war potential, will never be maintained. The right of belligerency of the state will not be recognized.
>they want to have national army. But they do not allow gun ownership....

I think it is contradiction.... We need national army to defend ourselves and can't have gun to defend ourselves???

totally does not make sense, right? Welcome to Japanese politics. An country of contradiction and idiots.

Please liberate me, America-senpai. We need true freedom. Please give us Based senator McCain
>>
>>80490335
Japan, you have the right to stand on your own feet and provide for your own defense. Don't worry, under President Trump we will Make Japan Great Again
>>
>>80490585
okay, so... then, why can't we have guns?
>>
>>80490702
do you want all the autistic weebs in the west to buy guns instead of swords?
>>
>>80490335
Shut the fuck up you fucking expat vermin.
>>
How many seats does the LDP need for a supermajority?
>>
>>80490702
ARE YOU A REAL JAP, POST PICS SO I CAN OFFCUALLY COLLECT THE JAPANESE FLAG?
>>
>>80490702
Because the constitution we gave you was pretty shit.
Sorry about that.
>>
>>80490335
Has any emerged as a frontrunner for the Tokyo governorship yet?
>>
>>80490335
English teacher pls die.

Japan for Japanese.

Why don't get fuck out from Japan???!!!!!!

FUCK YOU.
>>
>>80490335
I really hope this isn't part of the goyim social plan, so I'll bump repeatedly so this gets attention.
>>
>>80490702
You can. Don't you know your own country's laws?
>>
What about immigrants?
How do your parties stand on this issue?
Also, do you have left-wing degenerates? SJW's?
"Right-wingers" (Cameron, Merkel)
Who is based?
>>
OP always never post any proof.

He has no right to vote to Japanese election.
>>
>>80496292
ANSWER PLEASE >>80496211
>>
File: 1457671150387.png (267 KB, 568x638) Image search: [Google]
1457671150387.png
267 KB, 568x638
>>80495431
This.As I am here studying, I am beginning to learn that the Japanese constitution is contradictory, which is why contradictory politics in Japan exist.
>Just keep pushing Abe until Trump is elected.
>>
The constitution was written by Americans for Americans. Who cares what some shitty nips think lololol
>>
File: cirnowut.png (67 KB, 247x315) Image search: [Google]
cirnowut.png
67 KB, 247x315
>>80496292
are you really japanese? have you ever found a note in your footlocker telling you to wait under the sakura tree behind the school after classes?
>>
>>80496551
>>80496397
ANSWER YOU FUCKS!
NOBODY'S INTERESTED IN YOUR RETARDED OPINIONS.
GIVE AN ANSWER
>>80496211
>>80496211
>>80496211
>>
Samurai army when?
>>
>>80496650

That would be suicidal.
>>
I can't wait until Trump is elected and the 1% GDP cap is lifted then Japan can be our glorious military ally. Plus, we still got the nukes if you guys get ideas about an Empire again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcQTysyGwKQ
Is this video accurate, by the way? Pretty cool to see that not all the japanese are cucks, many seemed legitimately willing to die for their country.
>>
>>80496551
As I understand it, the retarded leftists in Japan unironically think rewriting the Constitution would make you LESS sovereign.
>>
>>80497195

Japanese public don't want nuclear weapon. But yeah now they can defend their water from China without the help of America.
>>
>>80490702
literally no body wants it there dumb fuck you're not japanese
>>
>>80497401
>But yeah now they can defend their water from China without the help of America
We will still help them, stopping China's expansionism is in our best interest too. I can't wait to see how the Chinks react when Trump forces them to stop cheating.
>>
>>80497572
I want.
>>
>>80497679
>stopping China's expansionism is in our best interest too.

Yeah that better always be true. Because China's expansionism has reached South East Asia. Your effort indirectly helps us to retain sovereignty.
>>
>>80497572
there was a tokyo /pol/ meet three days ago, we do use chan you moron
>>
>>80496211
>>80496338
>>80496617
Oleg!
Break is over, back to laying bricks!
>>
>>80490335
No Japanese people are actually interested in owning guns. The vast majority of them are scared of guns.
>>
>>80496617
I wish I was Japanese but I'm not so I can't answer you. Most young people and anime watchers are still pretty conservative though. Is only well educated and westernized people that are leftists.
>>
File: trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png (111 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
trump-i-am-growing-stronger.png
111 KB, 300x278
>Tfw Osaka ishin is now at 12 seats
Feels good man.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.