[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MIke and Dave need wedding dates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92 KB, 1312x794) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92 KB, 1312x794
Liberal agendas pushed in this film

Interracial marriage
Transgenders
Homosexuality
Drugs are cool
Racist are not cool

It was pretty funny but I don't get why it's so taboo to make a racist joke now adays.. let's be real they are the funniest
>>
>>80489035

Don't worry. They're a flash in the pan. No one will remember who they are in a month.
>>
File: OP.gif (996 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
OP.gif
996 KB, 150x148
>>80489035
>It was pretty funny but

>he saw that movie
>he supported any movie where the theme is "clever, sexy girls outsmart dumb silly boyyyyyyyz"
>he's shocked to find that other liberal stereotypes are pushed along with that basic one
>he is pic related
>>
I thought it was good
>>
>>80489458
The guy from workaholics is pretty funny though. He carried the entire movie
>>
>>80489035
What is it's movie even about? All these new movies look so stupid I have no idea what the story is supposed to be from the trailers or ads. It's just a one liner here, funny joke here, a record scratch there it's so stupid.
>>
Aubrey Plaza has had at least two movies in a row now where the main selling point is her in a bikini.
>>
>>80490371
It's about two guys that need dates to their sisters interracial wedding
>>
File: 300x300.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300x300.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>80489035
I don't know why you're surprised

What scares me more is movies that make light of race being banned. There's been talk that Gone With the Wind is going to be removed from the AFI Top 100 movies for its blase treatment of black slavery, even though Hattie McDowell was the first black woman to win an Oscar for her work in the movie.

I remember showing Blazing Saddles to a group of friends in college a few years back, and it offended a LOT of people. I did it again last year with my gf and her friends, and we actually had to turn it off because a few of the girls were crying.

Funnily enough, anybody who wasn't white thought the movie was hilarious -- the only people to get offended were my gf's uptight white female friends.
>>
>>80490746
Stupid as hell, they should just make more movies like 12 years a slave that shit was funny
>>
>>80490371
Every movie trailer seems to have.
1. Sex joke
2. Guy hit in balls
3. Black person saying ghetto thing (OH NO YOU DINT!)
4. Fat person being fat and acting over the top quirky.

So fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.