[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
266 KB 266 KB PNG /k/s friendly reminder that building AR15s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (266 KB, 1868x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
266 KB, 1868x1280
266 KB
266 KB PNG
/k/s friendly reminder that building AR15s isn't hard and now is the time to do it.

Read this, ask questions.

I understand some of the terminology is not newfag friendly but it's as simple as we could make it while still using factual information.
>>
>>80481630
thanks for the picture FBI
>>
>>80481630
Yes, I highly recommend all you ignorant, clumsy dumbasses go out and build your own assault weapons. Absolutely nothing will go wrong.
>>
>>80481630

>be yuro
>no guns

ree.
>>
>>80481819
>yes goy, you cannot be trusted to have your own "assault weapons"

>Imagine the intolerance it could allow!

Drop dead.

>>80481758
Not FBI
>>
Those things cost like $400 , I ain't wasting that kind of money on a high tech sling shot
>>
>>80481630
I had five years as a grunt. I've been thinking about doing this.
Best site for parts?
>>
>>80481954
People like you deserve to die when you actually need one, trust me, that will be soon.
>>
>>80482018
Any of the Companies recomended should be good.

Whats your pricerange for JUST THE RIFLE. Ammo and Mags will cost more
>>
>>80481901
>>yes goy, you cannot be trusted to have your own "assault weapons"

Quite the opposite. Go to town. Once the ~70-80% of the gun nut population who are too dumb to open a folding chair without causing internal injuries finish Darwining themselves, the world will be a much safer place.
>>
>>80482026
Nah mate, I live in a white neighborhood so I'm good.
>>
>>80481630
I don't know anything about the mercenary, the masked man.
>>
>>80482067
I've been shopping at sporting good stores, so I'm expecting 800-600
I don't need/want anything too decked out, and I'm familiar/comfortable with open sights.
>>
>>80481819
I love how mad all these greased up assfingerers are
>>
>>80482270
I'd look at a BCM upper that still has the Front sight post, then I'd pair it with a PSA lower of your choice.

Should come it at around 700-800

If you want to save money, get a PSA premium upper. (Its functionally the same thing)
>>
>5.56

No thanks, I'll take a weapon for men and you can keep this lego toy.
>>
>>80482580
Thank you. I'll be home in a few days and start seriously looking into this. Saw the thread and thought I'd ask someone who knew more.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.