[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Duterte, the guy who's pretty fucking controversial, thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (54 KB, 472x474) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
54 KB, 472x474
Duterte, the guy who's pretty fucking controversial, thoughts? is he stupid? is he helping the country? I voted for Miriam cause she's legit good.
>>
>>80476544
Irrelevant countries aren't allowed to discuss their politics here. Sorry.
>>
>>80476544
from what I've heard on /pol/ he sounds awful, going after end-users.

Literally dictatorship-tier populist scapegoating
>>
File: 1468098560004.jpg (47 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1468098560004.jpg
47 KB, 720x576
will he help me get a filipina qt? That's all what matters
>>
>>80476544

Guy's a globalist agent pretending to be populist to fool the normies

>perpetuates the drug war meme
>makes peace with actual commie and kebab terrorists

He cleans up a few surface generals to deal with muh corruption but is ultimately pushing the anti-white pro-globalist agenda
>>
File: PEPE.png (203 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
PEPE.png
203 KB, 499x499
>>80476648
>talks with probable terrorist leaders
>shoot to kill with drug users/pushers
>not killing the ISIS influenced terrorists
>>
File: 1468118156686.jpg (173 KB, 960x716) Image search: [Google]
1468118156686.jpg
173 KB, 960x716
>>80476648
If no one buys drugs, what do you think will happen to sellers?
>>
>>80476648
The trick to not being a degenerate junkie is pretty simple: just don't do drugs. I don't want the state to spend MY dollars on useless harebrained dopamine-addled lab rats that will constantly bounce in and out of rehab. The useless fucks. They can all die for all I care.
>>
>>80476884
"drugs is the one way ticket to happiness"
my friend who's fucking probably gonna get killed soon
>>
>>80476544
GAS THE JUNKIES

DRUG WAR NOW
>>
>>80476828
So the ends justify the means?
The drug sellers and suppliers are the people who have done wrong, shooting addicts is not the correct solution.
That's like saying Men rape women therefore all women should be killed in order for there to be no female victims of rape.
>>
>>80477279
Addicts are not "victims". They had free agency before they decided to throw it away in favor of an occasional and temporary brain chemistry unbalance. Then they're fucked and wondering how they fucked up so bad and we shoulder the costs. I say fuck you, you had a chance, you knew it wasn't gonna solve your problems but you still tried to run away from them, your family has stopped considering you as one of their own, you're a waste of everybody's time.

Your false equivalence is retarded by the way.
>>
>>80476628
>Irrelevant countries aren't allowed to discuss their politics here.
>Irrelevant
Philippines is the most powerful race m8
>>
>>80476822

So he's basically an Obama tier tyrant sucking Soros' dick and perpetuating the drug war for $$$?
>>
>>80476544
He fixed his town as mayor, he will fix the philipines.
>>
>>80476628
Really? Because Britain can't seem to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>80476544
>Duterte, the guy who's pretty fucking controversial, thoughts? is he stupid? is he helping the country? I voted for Miriam cause she's legit good.
He's establishing a military Junta with the help of muslims and commie terrorists.

WHAT.
DO.
YOU.
THINK?
>muh drug war
Yes, yes, good goy.
>>
>>80478593
>So he's basically an Obama tier tyrant sucking Soros' dick and perpetuating the drug war for $$$?
YEP.

Pinoy are sandnigger-tier fuckwits so they cheer while randoms get mowed down.
>>
>>80476544

So, you come all the way here at /pol/ for muh validation, muh stupid flip voters.

For a despot he's so easy to assassinate, just this week he rode in civilian flight, economy class!
http://www.philstar.com/headlines/2016/07/09/1601026/duterte-takes-economy-flight-davao
and most likely every week that follows

Anyway, any of you fags brave enough to take him down. He already said he's ready to die, lose his honor and the presidency
>>
File: untitled-1_1_1.png (25 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
untitled-1_1_1.png
25 KB, 210x210
>>80476628
Good Read, bro
>>
>>80480137
Too bad he's got the perfect armor:

Would YOU want Robredo to be president? No, sir.
>>
Marcos/Santiago should be the next Pres/VP tandem.
>>
>>80484277
Dude Santiago is literally making chocking noises in the debates. Did you really think she will be around in the next Pres.election?
>>
Killing degenerates is good in my book. He should switch from death squads to public lynchings to have more effect.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.