[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Go into war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14
File: Afghan War Kill Team.jpg (97 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Afghan War Kill Team.jpg
97 KB, 600x450
Hi guys,
I know war is hell, but sometimes I think I would like to know how war and hell is. Have you sometimes the wish to go to an area where people are fighting, shooting at each other, feel the earth shattering from bombs and grenades, hear bullets flying into your direction and so on.

You think it is a good idea to follow these wishes and really find out what war really feels to you? A trip into war and out again and be a new person. A person with greater knowledge how it is and how it feels and maybe with a more differenced view of the value of life?

What do you think about that? And what do you think which conflict could be best to teach someone as a neutral person how war really is (a not so cruel one, with real chances to get out alive ;))?
>>
>>80475301
>tfw signed up for the Canadian Forces 15 months ago
>still on a waitlist, haven't even gone through basic training yet
>now that weedman is in power there'll probably be cuts and I'll be on the waitlist for another 3-4 years

I'm seriously thinking about joining the French Foreign Legion just so I can actually get deployed somewhere. I just want to know what it's like to fight and struggle and kill.
>>
>>80475301
War is hell. Just that simple concept is an accurate representation in all aspects both metaphysical or literal. War is the worst type of life. Its the worst type of death. Being grown just to die? Why?
>>
>yfw war is the only place where humanity is in its purest form and you witness both the best and worst that humans have to offer
>>
File: 1467833257996.jpg (5 KB, 114x130) Image search: [Google]
1467833257996.jpg
5 KB, 114x130
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51XDO16Jpzg

Just sub to and show them this and stay /comfy/
>>
>>80475301

Just wait for the coming race war in Europe.
>>
>>80475483

you don't want that believe you me.

You do, however, get a chance to fight for your comerades and perhaps save a life or two.
>>
>>80475301
>german
>wants to experience war
there might still be hope for you cucks yet
>>
>>80475483
>join the FFL

it's not easy. they prob won't take you if you're not ex-military, ex-criminal or suicidally desperate.
>>
nah, I rather sit at home and watch the footage on youtube in crisp 1080p.

that way you actually see more from war.
>>
>>80475483
>joining the ffl without military experience

enjoy being used as a human decoy
>>
File: btfo.gif (2 MB, 379x216) Image search: [Google]
btfo.gif
2 MB, 379x216
>>80475701
>sand nigger fighting
Why are they so shit?
They aren't even aiming, just spray and praying in the general direction
>>
File: micah-johnson-professor-griff1.jpg (77 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
micah-johnson-professor-griff1.jpg
77 KB, 768x1024
>>80475708
theres no coming race war. The whites already lost
>>
>>80475301
Kek you've spent too much cheating in call of duty, it must have fried your brain hans
If you really wish you could put your life in constant danger just to kill other people
Fucking kill yourself
>>
File: micah4.jpg (90 KB, 684x1024) Image search: [Google]
micah4.jpg
90 KB, 684x1024
>>80476987
>>
>>80475301

>the eternal Kraut
>>
>>80475762
>>80476429
>>80476825

Is it that bad? I really want some military training before the happening, as well as the resolve to do what needs to be done.My own country's military is failing me, what other options are there?
>>
>>80475301
i'm in the naval reserves and hope to never get shot at

and i probably wont because who the fuck gets shot at in the ocean
>>
>>80475701
no wonder that conflict is taking this long.
those numbnuts are wasting ammo like complete retards
>>
>>80475301

When I first saw that image I thought it was a duck.

Quack quack.
>>
File: dead amerifat 2.jpg (79 KB, 757x533) Image search: [Google]
dead amerifat 2.jpg
79 KB, 757x533
>>80476908
yeah they're so shit that's why they managed kill 15.000 amerishits
>>
>>80475483
You thought about joining the British Army? They're pretty desperate for recruits, and you can join as a Commonwealth citizen.
>>
>>80475301
yea dude, its in human genetics to find war intriguing and exciting, thats why we all fight so much.
>>
do rag heads really not use sights?
They're using folding stock AKs as big pistols.
It's hard to hit something at 200 yards with sights, I don't know how they can hit anything without them.
>>
File: image.png (196 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196 KB, 480x480
>>80477435
>this guy again
>>
>>80475301
>Have you sometimes the wish to go to an area where people are fighting, shooting at each other, feel the earth shattering from bombs and grenades, hear bullets flying into your direction and so on.

it's a stupid idea to visit detroit right now
>>
>>80475301
I had those dreams once. Then I lived it in Iraq. I regret having those dreams. Now I have pretty much the same point of view as Rorschach. That and I see a therapist for acute PTSD as well as having insomnia.
>>
File: wasted.png (392 KB, 684x1024) Image search: [Google]
wasted.png
392 KB, 684x1024
>>80477165
>>
>>80475301
I once started this discussion with my group of friends. Most of them, even the sjw ones told me they imagine themselves in a war, charging and yelling. I was surprised tbqh. It is just human nature, I guess.
>>
>>80477593
he is attracted to OP's pic of a dead body, it literally stimulates him, but then again what roach isn't attracted to heaps of rotting flesh
>>
>>80477565
>I don't know how they can hit anything without them.

They don't watch any VICE news video, they're all show.
>>
>>80477696
What are your worst memories?
>>
>>80475301

Wars hell unless you're winning.
>>
>>80475301
let me remind you that in these wars you cannot respawn once you get killed, or heal just by picking up health packs
>>
>>80475301
>>80475701
>>80477273
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28YA8lcLFyg

Watch this. These men are trained to the extremes.
This is real fighting, but you have to be tough as nails, so consider this extensively before applying, Canadabro
>>
>>80475562

Have you looked at human anatomy?

We're bred for war.

All our major veins are behind a bone (rear facing, think of your legs.)

Our eyes distinguish more shades of green than anything else so we can spot stealthy grass hiding mother fuckers.

Our blood is choc full of "anti-bodies" that would likely attack the biology of any alien race that should come into contact with them.

The males of our species have very good depth perception/intersection, it helps us lead when shooting at moving targets, we're in essence running a rather complex maths equation instantaneously.

Think of the movie Prometheus but change the big black xenos of that lore with humans...

Honestly I wonder whether we was bio engineered for war by whatever created us, whatever that may be.
>>
>>80478405

The healing bit sucks, not so sure you don't respawn though.

The ride never stops.
>>
>>80478411
>implying humans are the result of intelligent design
>implying our depth perception didn't evolve to assist in throwing objects
>implying our antibodies evolved to deal with an extra-terrestrial threat
>>
>>80478411
this is an interesting post but i doubt we are ONLY made for war. humans have different sides, we are able to show compassion and so much evilness
>>
>>80477435
>15.000

Don't you mean 15000000000
>>
>>80478642

I'm more or less implying that the way DNA works may be to create the most efficient killing machines, not that evolution is bs.

And its more something I ponder not something I subscribe too.

>>80478721
Mercy = victors raping and impregnating the losers to try to wipe out genetics.

Y chromosomes don't come from mothers.

The real war is in the form of sexual conquest of the genes we pass down from father to son.
>>
>>80477711
Noice
>>
Interessting ist, when I was 18 and made a trip through France, I once was standing in front of the recruiting office of the French Foreign Legion in Nice. It took all my courage to go to the door. Today I am happy that the door was closed and I had not the courage or patience to wait or knock or ring the bell.

But sometimes I think I missed a huge amount of experience I probably cannot get anymore. I don't wanna shoot or kill people...just siiting there in the trench and shit my pants... :D
>>
>>80476908
Christ that's brutal. I assume that isn't rock salt. Fuck.
>>
>>80479182

Then you don't want to experience war at all.

The having to kill or be killed bit is the experience.
>>
>>80475301
>asking the underrage faggots on /pol/ what war is
>>
File: averageEFP.png (2 KB, 340x148) Image search: [Google]
averageEFP.png
2 KB, 340x148
>>80477858
hearing the screams of my first squad leader taking an EFP to his right side over the radio.

An EFP is an Explosive Forced Projectile. Pic related.

It was fired from a trash can and punctured the unarmored Humvee armor. and impaled him between the 6th/7th rib and he suffered for about 5 minutes before passing out and dying an hour later.

My best friend took shrapnel to his right side but remained ok for the most part. He cannot drink anymore because if he does he flashes back to that exact moment. He has pieces of rock trashcan lid pepper his arm and luckily missing his eyes and not puncturing deep enough to hit vital organs

it's... it's rough but I live with it. Liberals and SJWs would go full bitch tits and committee suicide.
>>
>>80475301
War is about fear and needing to shit somewhere and everyone around you being smelly.
>>
>>80475301
anon Germany will turn into Mogadishu this century thanks to all the combat experienced former child soldier 'refugees' Merkel let in, you will be able to taste combat yourself.
>>
>>80479382
*up armored*
>>
>>80478411
Most life forms are designed for combat. Even herbivores like antelopes have developed horns as a last ditch attempt to fight off predation and competing with alpha males. Even cells attack other cells. Everything in life is competition
>>
File: 6d.jpg (171 KB, 650x520) Image search: [Google]
6d.jpg
171 KB, 650x520
>>80475301
If you were French you could just join the army and be paid to kill nogs
But since you live in the most pussified country of modern Europe...
>>
>>80479320

Probably a rubber round.

at that range it would kill especially when fired at the chest like that.

And yeah the cop does it knowing it will kill whilst also knowing that he'll be fine as the body will get chalked up and hauled off as a casualty, the rules kinda go out the window in civil unrest situations because they can just blag that it was a long range heart shot "I never intended to cause harm" kinda deal.
>>
>>80478411
Uh, no, we INVENTED war.
All those traits you mentioned just helped proto-humans survive in a more hostile environment, with real human-killing predators and stuff. It just so happens that these adaptations are useful for war too, they were meant for fights
>>
>>80477165
> see's Ed 209 pointing rockets

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT!
>>
>>80475301
Why don't you join the peshmerga? You can fight for 6 months and return home
>>
>>80475483
>I just want to know what it's like to fight and struggle and kill.

Find a time machine or join a third world militia then
Combat in modern western armies is basically

>wander around until enemy hits on you
>shoot in their general direction to keep them engaged until air support arrive
>watch them get massacred by helis and loot the corpses when it's over
>>
>>80479558
We invented war or we discovered?
>>
War these days is just (((war))).
>>
>>80479468

You ever stop to question why that's the case?

There are a few things that fall outside this model of survival of the fittest though like marsupials which are the biggest mind fucks to me.

Why would something evolve to live in the canopies of trees if its a shit climber and the species most common cause of death is from falling out of trees, they only climbs them to reach eucalyptus; that in itself is poisonous, and at birth the creature cannot consume it as a result, its parents literally feed it feces too develop the bacteria necessary to consume a leaf that provides such little energy it has to eat practically all day?
>>
>>80477481
Holy shit, this legit?
>>
>>80479382

You have PTSD from hearing screams? Oscar the grouch hit your SL with an EFP and you heard it? And your best mate got bit but he's ok?

Yeah sounds rough.
>>
File: Opel_Astra.jpg (648 KB, 2232x1380) Image search: [Google]
Opel_Astra.jpg
648 KB, 2232x1380
>>80477858
my second worst is watching a man barbecue to death

>ECP Guard duty with 3 quad mates
>See a rusty red piece of shit opal heading (looks like pic) towards our check point
>flash warning signs
>car keeps heading towards check point
>buddy points Humvee 240 in its direction
>car keeps heading towards our position
>All guns aimed at car
>Is it my turn today?
>Warning shots fired
>Car speeds up
>Squad lights car up
>car catches on fire
>see the guy wriggling inside as he can't get out
>SOG calls in a medivac counting me as "injured"
>Kid, trust me. What you just saw will mentally fuck with you for a long time

Every so often that memory comes back as well. When I sleep.
>>
>>80479558

We placed a label on something that has existed in the nature of this planet before we ever existed.

Its all about genes and passing them onwards down the line.

Try to ponder why it might be this way.
>>
>>80479991

calling bs on ">SOG calls in a medivac counting me as "injured"
>Kid, trust me. What you just saw will mentally fuck with you for a long time"

Highly doubt you'd get a medivac for witnessing glory.
>>
>>80479991
Why didn't they just kill the guy to put him out of his misery instead of letting him roast?
>>
>>80479991
Is it pretty much guaranteed anyone who keeps coming is malicious or is it possible they're just stupid and panicking?
>>
>>80480172

Maybe because roast haji smells fucking good, smells like barbecue, brings pleasant memories, an all round enjoyable experience.

You always thought burning flesh would smell awful but it makes you salivate, which is probably the most fucked up thing.
>>
OP, just kill yourself
>>
>>80479948
I was in the humvee behind his. Our order was 3-3, 3-1, 3-4, 3-2. I was driving Vehicle 3-2. The screaming is what haunts me because I hear it crystal clear and I know there is nothing I can do to help.
>>
>>80476908
wtf where was that and why does the gifs only play once?
>>
>>80480172
because we had other shit to do

>Secure the area for QRF to arrive
>Get our story all straight and explaining what happened
>making sure nobody enters the zone because "Scene" needs to be studied to make sure ROE was followed

everyone was busy. I was closest to the vehicle before SOG walked over to me.

>>80480225
Depends on ROE (Rules of Engagement) at the time we had several BOLO for several vehicles. It matched the description of one that was scene transporting weapons a week before. Because it did not follow our instructions and was approaching us in a deemed threatening manor/intent we had orders to fire upon the vehicle.

Mr crispy had several charred AKs and a parts to construct a mortar in the trunk. No one on our team was charged with anything and potential charges were dropped.
>>
File: artoff442.jpg (373 KB, 800x1136) Image search: [Google]
artoff442.jpg
373 KB, 800x1136
>>80475301
I left the army because I was bored as fuck. The modern conflicts are not what I expected, see pic related it's pretty accurate.

Unless you are fit to some elite force or any racez war tier pop up somewhere stay out of the army.
>>
Life without adversity and conflict cannot be fulfilling
>>
>>80480917
I tell people to go Airforce or Reserves all the time. Also stay away from combat arms jobs as well.
>>
Just wait a while, friendo.

Merkel had the same idea as you and is bringing the war to us. Enjoy.
>>
File: cyka bryat.jpg (130 KB, 640x433) Image search: [Google]
cyka bryat.jpg
130 KB, 640x433
>>80478407
Pretty good stuff.
>>
http://pastebin.com/Q14s81DE

I separated the whole Saudi Arabia + Huma part and condensed it here (although I couldn't find anything to condense on Huma Abedin, holy fuck what have we stumbled onto)

So I hope it takes wind and starts circulating. I haven't slept all night and will extend the whole thing when I get some sleep.

if anyone wants to take it and make it theirs, please do. we just need that shit circulating.

By the way, do you guys believe that the fact that all our researches are on google, and the fact that we've been skyrocketing into this investigation might have a link to the sudden uprising and ''acceleration of plans'' there seems to happen?

I wouldn't be surprised the whole Foundation is shitty their pants because they see every source we add to our library. They hear every step we take forward.

They will wipe as our steps become tramples.
>>
>>80481049
makes me happy to know there are still some durmans who know what's happening. i feel you're quite a minorityowicz
>>
>>80479895
Everything is driven by nature. That's just the best system that was developed for Koalas and they will either stagnate or die.

Humans are a first in that we developed more sophisticated brains than any other animal. Which is the only advantage we have. Nearly every other animal on this planet has a superior sense or strength than us.

Stick 5 humans in the middle of Africa with nothing but the clothes on their back and they will likely die. Stick 50 and they might have a chance, because nature will weed out the weak humans giving the strongest/most intelligent tge time required ti develop tools/etc..
>>
>>80479558
We didn't invent war. Nature has been at war since the first single cell organism was created. Have you ever seen two ant colonies that accidently come across each other go at it? It's savage.
>>
>>80475701
This is why there is so much destruction, they can't hit shit so have to use suicide bombs to advance

The funniest one ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

rip abu hajaar and his tacticool roll
>>
>>80482349

I was born and raised in the USA. OFC I don't like what's going on here one bit.
>>
>>80475301
Just download Arma or something, then? All you need to do is make a rule for yourself that you will not respawn, since that would be unrealistic
>>
>>80479492
French military is based
French government not so much
>>
>>80475701
>standing in the open blindly firing
kek, they're like niggers.
>>
>>80479382
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.