[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This country is cucked beyond repair. The leftist government
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: greece.gif (6 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
greece.gif
6 KB, 550x367
This country is cucked beyond repair. The leftist government instead of trying to repair the country, builds mosques like the faggots they are. Pls EU don't give them any more money
>>
File: gibsmedat.jpg (63 KB, 520x335) Image search: [Google]
gibsmedat.jpg
63 KB, 520x335
>>
>>80472888
savaged, raptored hidden
>>
They give us money so that we are more in debt to them
>>
>>80472888
how shit is it there right now anyhow
am vacationing there like every other serb in like two weeks
>>
>>80472888
It's Saudi Arabia paying for all those Mosques and it's your lefty politicians taking back handers for it
>>
>>80473096
and instead of doing something with the money, like you know, help the poor or create more jobs or invest in industry or fix infastracture, we build mosques for mudslimes while they made our biggest church a mosque

>>80473109
like it always has been, where do you go?
>>
>>80473109
It's alright. I was in Athens a few months ago, you can pretty much drink forever on pocket change and the women are easy. Easier if you act like you have a lot of money--which you do, because in Greece two hundred bucks is a lot of money.
>>
>>80472888
Do you honestly believe the golden dawn bullshit?
There will be no mosques because no money and no muslims for the same reason.
This country will be cleansed without spilling a single drop of blood.
>>
>>80472888
The money they give you is their means of controlling you through debt. You say it like they're making you a favor. How ignorant can you be?
>>
>>80472888
It is fucking disgusting. Why would any leader with a brean acept that money from Saudi?
Europe is getting fucked, how long till we all collapse? Betrayed by our own people.
>>
>>80473322
It's not really Golden Dawn though, multiple new sites report that
>>80473340
and we're making it even worse
>>
>>80473181
stavros (been going there for years or the area around)
no idea if i spelled it right
>>
>>80473434
This "building" is going on for 4 years and not a single brick is used.
They are professional liars and they don't care.
>>
>>80473505
You mean in Crete?

>>80473556
if anything with Syriza it's going to advance
>>
>>80473615
actually north of Athos
more or less the #1 place all serbs go since we poor as fuck
>>
>>80473866
I've heard that a lot of Serbs come to Greece a lot, you guys are awesome
>>
>>80474240
its nice and its cheap
prices more or less what we have here (which is terrible)
always a good place for vacation i GUESS
>>
>>80472888
This is what happens when the people stop political assassinations. You give the government free range over your people and nothing to fear.
>>
>>80472888
PAY DENBTS
>>
>>80474530
kek, these responses always come from amerifats, I suppose when your people become a minority in 10 years time you get some insecurity
>>
>>80472888

DEBNTS
>>
>>80472888
We are also cucked beyond repair,
and loving every second of it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.