[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of people belong here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: auschwits-birkenau.gif (617 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
auschwits-birkenau.gif
617 KB, 1600x1200
ITT: You post what group of people belong in a concentration camp i.e. Jews, Muslims, etc.
IMO: Cucks
Sjws
Feminazis
Niggers
Jews
>>
>>80470870
OP
>>
>>80470910
OP BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>80470870
jews, muslism and niggers.
anything else is just a joke
>>
degenerates
>>
Marxists
>>
>>80470870
>Le cucks
>Le niggers
>Does /pol/ love me now senpai
OP is massive faggot
>>
>>80470870
Concentration camp is a fake word OP, it's a labour camp.
>>
>>80471452
You're a fucking retard, toothpaste. Concentration camps were a thing before the Nazis made it cool; it's literally a camp that concentrates problem peoples in a small area.
>>
>>80471557
You mean Internmentcamps, no such thing as concentrationcamps
>>
File: 1467952597094.gif (272 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
1467952597094.gif
272 KB, 301x301
>>80470870

If any of you want to know the truth about concentration camps here it is- the idea was to try and teach the Jews some core values- it may have been forced labor of sorts- but the entire practice was to try and show them that usury and interest based lending were negative practices- and a poison to free society. They had them doing all kinds of different jobs in the camps but usually they were hands on, creative- craftsmanship type jobs-
And oye vey they made them do it for free to try and teach them that there was another way to live that didn't revolve around hand rubbing- and predatory banking practices-
It is just like the sign said "Your work will set you free"- they were trying to free them from their greedy parasitic ways and show them some of the real rewards in life- a progressive society where everybody had something to offer where your work was for the benifit of all and everybody worked together for the community instead of for themselves-
>The results speak for themselves my fellow anons- it's clear who the real monsters are-
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.