[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pet ownership is essentially slavery.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
File: 21321123.jpg (45 KB, 564x563) Image search: [Google]
21321123.jpg
45 KB, 564x563
You purchase your pet. You force it to live with you. You train it to obey, and if it doesn't, you punish it. You use it for entertainment, companionship and/or labor, completely disregarding it's own inherent natural freedom.

>But he/she's happy, you can see it.
One could argue that their display of affection is nothing but a symptom of the Stockholm syndrome. After all, they were taken forcefully from their mother (unless it's a stray).

>They wouldn't survive in the wild anyways
That argument only applies to the "pets" that are still in circulation, not continuous pet-breeding.

Say what you want, but breeding animals for our personal enjoyment is a petty and morally unjustifiable act.
>>
You know what? I don't give a fuck because animals are animals. If I want to use them as pet or for labor, I'll do it, just like humans have done it for the last dozens of thousands years, and I don't give a fuck if some nutjob isn't happy with it.
>>
yeah Hillary is best right now chose for americs footur
>>
>>80469792
Obvious bait and all, but it really rustles my jimmies when I encounter people completely ignorant of domestication.
>>
>>80469921
So you don't really care about animals? Why not? Because you are superior to them? Disgusting.
>>
>>80469792
>Pet ownership is essentially slavery.
Not it is not first because we are not equal (animals are intelectually inferiors) secondly it is mutual cooperation that developpers through ten of hundred of years.

>You use it for entertainment, companionship and/or labor, completely disregarding it's own inherent natural freedom.
Define what freedom a dog or a cat is disregarded ?
Freedom of speech ? Freedom to own a gun ? Freedom to choose its religion ?
Stop projecting your retarded anthropomorphism.

>Say what you want, but breeding animals for our personal enjoyment is a petty and morally unjustifiable act.
When I eat cultivate oranges is it "petty and morally unjustifiable" too because I do it for my enjoyment ?
That's a fallacy.
We breed animals because it fulfills a need, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>80469792
Animals are not subject to human morality.
>>
It has no inherent natural freedom. It's merely an animal. I eat animals normally. That mutt's lucky I don't eat mutts.
>>
File: 1467958345997.jpg (34 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
1467958345997.jpg
34 KB, 600x468
>>80470181
>>
File: 1458098378639.png (48 KB, 212x157) Image search: [Google]
1458098378639.png
48 KB, 212x157
>>80469792
If you believe this to be true, explain even the unruliest of pets returning home and waiting for the owner to let them in when they get out of the yard on their own fruition?
>>
>>80470181
Yes?
>>
>>80471000
Conditioning and Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>80469792
> derp derp derp. PETA talking points

my dog gets free room and board, a free gym membership (walkies 3x a day) and a warm place to sleep, and all he has to do is bark when niggers come into my yard, and chase some downed waterfowl on the hunt.

he has a cushy deal, and he is reliable, unlike a swede, who will allow niggers to stroll in and rape his wife and daughter while he cries in the corner and offers the nigger a fresh towel to clean up afterwards.

my dog is my bro, you however are a cunt.
>>
>Sven
>>
>>80469792

Implying I'm not their slave willingly
>>
yes we should let all those domesticated animals out into the wilderness and cold, how humane.
>>
>>80471068
>>80469792
Fuck why are the nordic countries becoming increasingly retarded?
>>
>>80470812
>Not it is not first because we are not equal (animals are intelectually inferiors)
Alright so if an intellectually superior human decided to purchase you and submit you to his commands (and punish you if you didn't), that's not slavery?
>secondly it is mutual cooperation that developpers through ten of hundred of years.
So you'd be fine with the government just randomly going around and institutionalizing people? The people get food, shelter and recreational items. It's mutually beneficial.
>Define what freedom a dog or a cat is disregarded ?
Being free from commands and abuse. Free to roam the world. Free to live with it's own mother.
>When I eat cultivate oranges is it "petty and morally unjustifiable" too because I do it for my enjoym
False equivalence. Oranges are hardly comparable to living creatures.
>>80470884
Why not?
>>80471000
What >>80471068 said.
>>
>>80469792
>You purchase your pet.
Rarely.
>You force it to live with you.
Can you prove that they're being forced?
>You train it to obey, and if it doesn't, you punish it.
We do the same with children.
>You use it for entertainment, companionship and/or labor...
Just like children.
>... completely disregarding it's own inherent natural freedom.
They choose to return to us if they become lost. What greater freedom is there than that?
>>
File: 1464735444063.png (19 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1464735444063.png
19 KB, 640x640
Oh wow really made me think brb gonna let my dog out the door.
>>
File: colorfinalfrfire-180_0001.jpg (61 KB, 582x262) Image search: [Google]
colorfinalfrfire-180_0001.jpg
61 KB, 582x262
>>80469792
Fuck off PETA
>>
>>80469792

>You purchase your pet

No you don't. It's illegal to sell animals that aren't livestock where I live. You have to adopt them, or breed them.

>You train it to obey

As you do with your child. it's called education.

>You use it for entertainment, companionship and/or labor.

Whew lad, all human interactions must look like slavery to you, then.

>completely disregarding it's own inherent natural freedom.

No. Dogs and cats have evolved to live and interact symbiotically with us. They are unable to survive without humans. They can survive without an owner alright, but they depend on humans and human society as much as other humans do.
>>
>>80469792
Well I dont own any pets, but why do I get the feeling OP would still tell me I am opressing them because I am relaxing in bed while they off are at the pound or some such bullshit
>>
>>80471150
>my dog gets free room and board, a free gym membership (walkies 3x a day) and a warm place to sleep, and all he has to do is bark when niggers come into my yard, and chase some downed waterfowl on the hunt.
You stole him from his mother. If he doesn't behave, you punish him. You control every aspect of his life. Most people who own pets are people who feel the need to be in control of another life, because they have no control over themselves. I think that's you.
>my dog is my bro, you however are a cunt.
You don't punish and imprison your "bros".
>>80471261
No, already domesticated animals should live out their remaining lives in domestication, but the continuation of the practice needs to stop.
>>
File: IMAG0040.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0040.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
>>80471068
You obviously never had a dog that loves you like nothing else, more than you possibly love them back. You call it conditioning because you've never personally been able to make a connection with an animal, so you assume that those who have one only do through dominance and conditioning. Maybe you shouldn't be such an autistic sperg. Also stop trying to adopt small stupid dogs and refugees as pets, even though your girlfriend wants a couple, and you'll realize maybe the love a pet can share.

My dog lives us more than anything, and my cat was originally an outside stray that stuck around. She had plenty of times to leave, but she continues to come inside my house under her own fruition and stay with us, sleep in our beds, and cuddle with us on the couch.

You honestly don't know why you're talking about swedcuck
>>
>>80469792
My Cat has the chance to run away every single Day yet He never does. He loudly complains if i dont play and brush his fur. He rund to the door every single time i get home to Greet me. He follows me around the house when He is not hungry. My Cat has been so spoiled his whole life that He would die if he was to be left in the Wild and He is not forced to do anything thats how i know He aint a slave you silly swedecuck.
>>
>>80469792
>You purchase your pet.
Nah, the little fucker just started following me home down a back alley downtown. Maybe 4 weeks old, hungry and dehydrated. When i went to pet her she clawed at me, but she kept following so i gave her some salmon and some water before trying to send her on her way.
Nah, she kept coming back and won't go outside without me at all anymore.
I have scars to prove who gets punished in this relationship.
>You use it for entertainment
Going to the grocery store to buy temptations is not very entertaining, unless it is welfare day. Keeping a square foot of grass growing in winter so she can puke up hairballs i have to clean is also not that entertaining.

You dumb, nigga.
>>
>>80469792
>pets are domesticated
>domesticated animals can't survive in the wild
>pets are euthanized if not adopted
My dog never goes hungry and never stops being loved. I'm sure he prefers that to dying alone on a cold metal table or a muddy ditch.
>>
Ignoring OP's bullshit.

What kind of pet do you guys have?

I have four white pure bred Husky's. I live on a large piece of land deep innawoods in Tasmania. So it snows a lot, and is often really cold. Dogs seem to love the large open plains I own
>>
>>80471428
There's a difference between your own child and taking away the offspring of another creature. The equivalent comparison would be of the government creating breeding institutions for humans, and then sell the newborns to people who got the money. You think that's moral? You disgust me.
>>
>>80471492
>They are unable to survive without humans.
Not quite. Large dogs and most cats can, if they must, learn how to survive in the wild as long as nothing larger picks them off.
>>
Wow, this is a whole new kind of cuckposting, Swede.

Most animals enjoy being pets, especially cats and dogs.

My family currently has a cat that lives outside, but comes inside out house multiple times a day and whom we feed kibble and wet food. He is our "pet," but at what point in this process is he being abused?

I'm going to assume you're shitposting and sage.
>>
>>80471535
That's a pretty cute pupper anon. Anyone who owns a big dog that's properly trained is a full fledged alpha in my eyes.
>>
>>80469792
>Pets are people and therefore we can apply the same mindset and deep understanding exclusive of a human brain.
>Even to dogs that have much less neurons and a different brain structure.
>They are just like us I s-swear.
Disgusting bait, Abdul. 1/10 made me reply.
>>
>>80471327
Literally bumping you're own posts thinking we can't tell, while being this retarded.

Get out shill. Lol they are really running out of intelligent people to shill this site aren't they?
>>
>>80471622
>There's a difference between your own child and taking away the offspring of another creature.
Adoption.
>You think that's moral? You disgust me.
And you're an idiot.
>>
>>80471693
You can't post with two different ID's in one thread, stupid american.
>>
>>80471613
Got a purebred female Bullmastiff puppy along with two old fart mutts. Dogs truly are Man's best friend.
>>
>>80469792
dogs have pack mentalities and are demonstrably happier as well taken care of pets than they would be in the wild

and the existing BREEDS of dog are
1 not capable of thriving in the wild with competition from things like wolves and bears
2 they're genetically primed to wanting to be with humans
>>
>>80471327
>>80471327
>if an intellectually superior human decided to purchase you and submit you to his commands (and punish you if you didn't), that's not slavery?
It is.Intelligence required for a slave to be slave is a stable level, not a comparizon.Once it has conciousness, its immoral to enslave it, like high primates or niggers.Dogs actually benefit great from being pets and punishment is natural from their point of view.You are their pack master and they view you as pack.Nothing immoral.
>Being free from commands and abuse
Its normal for pack creatures dogs are.Dogs dont roam the world because its fun and they want to see it, they run around following 2 instincts- food and sex.
> Free to live with it's own mother.
you are retarded
>>
>>80469792
>One could argue that their display of affection is nothing but a symptom of the
Stockholm syndrome

Faggot thinks pack bonding is Stockholm syndrome. Fucking liberal cuck.
>>
>>80471686
Yeah but you apply human emotions to your pet, don't you? Hypocrite.

>My dog loves me. My dog is happy. My dog is content.
These are human emotions.
>>
>>80471675
She's the best and smartest dog we've ever had. Her boys are kind of retarded, but I blame that on their dad.
>>
File: bfw_4542.png (55 KB, 263x197) Image search: [Google]
bfw_4542.png
55 KB, 263x197
>>80469792
>>
>>80469792
This guy is the perfect example of the kind of person I would never want to be around in the real world. Even if it were my brother, I would just stop taking his calls. I can easily imagine how this guy offers these little sermons to people around him, always judgmental, turning his nose up, criticizing, nitpicking, guilt-tripping, accusing, while sitting smug and all-knowing on his pedestal.
>>
>>80471068
Dogs dont have the cognitive capacity for stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>80471551
why the fuck do you capitalize every other word? are you retarded or something?
>>
>>80471696
>Adoption.
So the pets' mothers put them up for adoption? Are you fucking stupid? It's kidnapping unless you've found a stray.
>And you're an idiot.
I'd rather be an idiot than be immoral.
>>
>>80471757
That Bull won't prep itself, Abdul.
>>
>>80471327
>Unironically comparing animals to european people
>>
>>80471757
I know, you tried it idiot.
>->>80471000 (You) #
What >>80471068 # said.
>>
Man is superior to beast.

You are literally cucking your species if you fight for animal rights or are some pussy ass vegetarian/vegan bitch ass ho
>>
File: 1466452735556.png (295 KB, 408x480) Image search: [Google]
1466452735556.png
295 KB, 408x480
Hitler liked dogs too
>>
File: IMAG0036.jpg (892 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0036.jpg
892 KB, 3264x1840
>>80471798
Forgot pic.
>>
>>80471866
>So the pets' mothers put them up for adoption?
Duh? Why else would they let us handle the pups?
>I'd rather be an idiot
Yes, you've proven that time and again, cuck.
>>
>>80471789
>Once it has conciousness, its immoral to enslave it,
Dogs have consciousness. You just refuted yourself.
>Its normal for pack creatures dogs are.Dogs dont roam the world because its fun and they want to see it, they run around following 2 instincts- food and sex.
They should be with their own kind, not subservient to a power-hungry human.
>>
>>80469792
hang yourself
>>
Someone should create a robot army to gay rape Sweden until they just shut up about this shit.

Your problem isn't the animals or injustice in the world, it's that you're not getting enough black cock in your ass. This is why you're so aggressive and bitter all of the time. Once some strong steel robot pushes your face in the dirt and pounds your boipussy silly, your mood will improve and you'll leave us alone.
>>
>>80471791
Bonding that is a result of captivity. Literally the definition of Stockholm Syndrome.
>>
>>80469792

>One could argue that their display of affection is nothing but a symptom of the Stockholm syndrome.

Animals don't think fully and deeply about every single thing in life and further more as we humans do. That's exactly what makes us different. We are rational thrive beings, they are fully instinct thrive beings. Trie to explain what exactly is the Stockholm syndrome to a dog. I just buy a puppy and love him, (lol) give all the attentions needed and I trie to be a good companion for him, so he does for me maybe in the future. I just needed to have a say here.
>>
>>80471924
So I guess you'd be okay with white people enslaving roaches like you?
>>
>>80472012
What's it like being a worthless, bleeding hearted faggot sven? My dogs are family, I thank the Don you pathetic cunts have no real power.
>>
>>80471866
They're domesticated you dunce. They have virtually no survivability on their own. This whole thread is garbage.
>>
>>80471957
wtf i hate dogs now
>>
File: 8().png (524 KB, 575x431) Image search: [Google]
8().png
524 KB, 575x431
My doggo hasn't complained about his freedoms so far
>>
File: 20160207_122433-1600x900.jpg (234 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20160207_122433-1600x900.jpg
234 KB, 1600x900
>>80471967
Another.
>>
>>80472075
So according to your reasoning, it should be fine to buy and sell people who are in a permanent state of comatose?
>>
>>80471795
No I don't, retard. And I don't own a dog.
>>
>>80472012
Free animals choose who they want to interact with, much like most free first-world folk. You wouldn't know about that though, prepper.
>>
>>80472125
Yes, and I've already answered this here >>80471527
>>
>>80471535
Exactly, and without that emotional investment and bias I am able to look more logically at this.
>>
i hate swedes so fucking much
>>
File: serial experiments lain J.png (378 KB, 640x455) Image search: [Google]
serial experiments lain J.png
378 KB, 640x455
>>80469792
Applying such arguments is the same as applying them to people with 20 IQ who dont understand they have to put food to their mouths because they have literal brain damage as result of genetics or illness or something else.

Dogs if they have any kind of consciousness at all is fragmented as best but they dont even know they exist as separate ego with personality. If they could speak your language they wouldnt use words such as "I" Me" and such because they wont view themselves as entity with identity. Even kids before the age of 2,5-3 years dont have conscious capabilities of knowing they exist. If you dont believe me use the mirror technique or any other way you can discover this.

A FUCKING RAVEN has inllectual capabilities of 8 yo children and you dont protest for their rights when people use them as pets.
>>
>>80472157
Holy fuck anon 7 rottweilers? How can you handle that? Most big dogs in my houshold is 3...
>>
>>80472221
I guess your pet had a lot of freedom to go with you when you purchased him/her, yeah? I bet you've struck your pet plenty of times. Disgusting.
>>
>>80472012
I see you are to stupid to understand pack bonding. Come back when you have a clear understanding and your not spewing bullshit to fit your agenda
>>
>>80471567
>getting dominated by a fucking dog
Entirety of Leafyishere should just get banned desu.
>>
>>80472223
>continuation of the practice
They're bred this way. They are no longer wild and purely naturally selected. Basically you're advocating mass euthanasia
>>
>>80471527
> imprisoned.
ha ha ha you really are stupid.

a well fed predator doesnt waste his energy gamboling about in meadows singing catchy songs with the other forest creatures, he lays around in his lair and scratches his balls and naps, which is exactly what my dog does pretty much every day.

he isnt "imprisoned" he has his own territory and he can stalk the perimeter keeping watch, nap in the sun, or bark at the old lady next door's cat.

i dont "punish" him either.
he knows his duty, and mine is to keep him well fed.
we are a team.
>>
>>80471973
>Dogs have consciousness
lol
>>80471973
>They should be with their own kind, not subservient to a power-hungry human
because you said so?I give dog food for much less job than it would do in a wild, its a great deal and it views me as a God, I don't enjoy it though many do.Stop telling me what to do, libtard.
>>
>>80472283
Ad hominem much?
>>
>>80469792
You do realize dogs (wolves) came to us, right?
>>
>>80472239
What kind of pseudo-science is this? How do you know that dogs aren't sentient? Because they don't live up to the human criteria? Maybe sentience works differently for them? It's pretty obvious that most animals are sentient. You are just trying to rationalize your disgusting, immoral practice. I reckon it's a result of your people being submitted to slavery for so long yourself, now you're doing the slavery and it gives you a power kick.
>>
>>80471613
english bull terrier
>>
>>80471660
They only enjoy being pets because they're broken into it, like house slaves.
If pets were more powerful than you do you think they would still choose to be pets?
>>
>>80472157
Only 3, the 4th is one of her pups a friend of mine took. He brought him back to visit when I snapped this pic. The family back together.
>>
>>80472326
You are not a part of their pack. Are you a dog? No.
>>80472349
The breeding needs to stop.
>>
>>80472283
How badly did those muslims touch you Sven that you're noe expressing all this pent up sexual frustration?
>>
>>80469792
>You purchase your pet. You force it to live with you. You train it to obey, and if it doesn't, you punish it. You use it for entertainment, companionship and/or labor, completely disregarding it's own inherent natural freedom.
you do the same by importing "refugees" you slave owner
>>
>>80470181
>Because you are superior to them?
yeah i am.
i am also superior to nigger, shitskins, and mixed breeds.
>>
We are destined to be here with animals, have free-will, and take the choice to not love and care for them as much as possible?
Disgusting and I am a fool.
>>
>>80472386
>and it views me as a God
So this is the root-cause of your problem. You need someone to look at you as a God?
>>
>>80472098
I enslaved your mom, consensually ofcourse
>>
File: d_n5uNjr2Ug.jpg (105 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
d_n5uNjr2Ug.jpg
105 KB, 1280x960
My fat qtie
>>
>>80472269
Quoted my own post like a drunk idiot.

>>80472450
Was meant for
>>80472269
>>
>>80472283
>him/her
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU ALREADY ASSUMING THE GENDER OF THAT DOG?
YOU FASCIST RACIST BIGOT LGBTGMJNEQRWGHTBHGOQEGIBEQR+^5PHOBE
>>
>>80472521
And germanic people are superior to you. Are you okay with them enslaving you then?
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8 KB, 267x189
>>80472469
I don't have to be a dog. But thank you so much for proving my point that you have no idea what pack bonding it.
>>
File: 20160619_091445.jpg (416 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160619_091445.jpg
416 KB, 1280x720
>>80469792
Meh.

My cat was literally a bleeding kitten about to die on the side of the road.

He's now lived with me for 12 years, which is exactly half my life.

He's curled up on my lap purring right now.

I like to think that most pets owned by non-rich aren't from intentional breeding.
>>
>>80472539
10/10 pupper, would let sleep on the bed.
>>
>>80472539
Looks like he/she's suffering. You're just proving my point.
>>
>>80472159

What do you mean? They are not fully instinct thrive, or pets-owner relationship would be impossible, and humans do bounb with nearly any kind of animal. If you believe is whole life is a constant comatose state them basically I'm willing help a sick animal. That's the point you guys stand right? Defend animals?.
>>
>>80472569
that's good. good point
>>
>>80472601
Yes, and that kind of pet-ownership is justified. You saved a life. That's different from the other people in this thread who purchase their pet from breeders (consequently stealing it away from their mothers). You're a good person, but the other people aren't. One of them even admitted that he have a pet to feel like God.
>>
>>80472656
Are you psychic for dogs now you fucking cum guzzling swede fuck? Your shit country isn't collapsing from the cultural enrichment fast enough.
>>
Hey you bull priming cuck. Respond to my question. You do realize dogs came to us, right?
>>
>>80472656
>Subjective judging
>>
File: he'll get bored eventually b8.png (180 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
he'll get bored eventually b8.png
180 KB, 625x626
>>80469792
Is this a fucking joke swede?
>>
>>80470181
We do care about them, and for them.

What we don't do is put them on the same level as ourselves, or above it.

That's retarded.
>>
>>80472656
Lol, how?It has sick legs and I can't walk with it too much, I give it best doctor treatment, dietic food, and much love from me and my family.How is it suffering?You are retarded as fuck.
>>80472651
Its 7 years old
>>
>>80469792

Dogs, and to a lesser extent cats, can literally read social cues in the same way you and I can. That means they can communicate with you better than 90% of the people on this board.
>>
>>80472656
>Looks like he/she's suffering. You're just proving my point.

Can't tell is its male or female but you know it's suffering. LooooooooooL
>>
>>80471327
Yeah, cats and dogs live with their own mother in the wild all the time, says everyone who know nothing about how these animals socialize and develop.

My cat's lucky enough her mother didn't eat her for some reason or another. Luckier still to have avoided entering into competition for resources against older, stronger, more developed cats at a very young age.

Finally, my cat hit the fucking jackpot by landing in a home with some sort that's waited on her hand and foot for the last 17 years.

We're you dropped on your head or something, Sven? Maybe you should have been forcefully taken away from your mother.
>>
>>80472743
No they didn't. And even if they did, I hardly think they knew you were gonna enslave them.
>>
>>80472469
You'd rather they go extinct? You're a piece of work
>>
>>80469792
>slavery

Slavery only applies to human you dumb fuck, it wouldnt be first degree murder if you shot an elk either now would it?
>>
>>80472722
I'm saying that the majority of pet owners are like me, and not purchasing from a breeder.
>>
>>80469792
You enslave people not animals.
Animals are domesticated, stop treating them like humans you moron.
>>
>>80472804
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/03/130302-dog-domestic-evolution-science-wolf-wolves-human/
>>
>>80469792
>Say what you want, but breeding animals for our personal enjoyment is a petty and morally unjustifiable act.
I really don't give a shit. When they start revolting and asking for animal rights then we'll discuss the implications of slavery.
>>
File: 604.png (713 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
604.png
713 KB, 512x768
>>80472804
Must take some fucking work to pull off those mental gymnastics Sven to sound like a retard.
>>
>>80472827
>You'd rather they go extinct?
It doesn't matter if they go extinct since they have no role in the eco-system.
>>80472843
>Slavery only applies to human you dumb fuck
I guess the definition needs changing then.
>>
>>80472781
ding ding consider the brainpower they have then and the brainpower we don't use
>>
>>80472802
>sort
Autocorrected from "sperg"

Fuck you, Android, and fuck you. Sweden. I'm going back to sleep.
>>
>>80472656
Animals don't show emotions with their face retard
>>
File: IMG_20120824_090830-1600x1200.jpg (303 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20120824_090830-1600x1200.jpg
303 KB, 1600x1200
>>80472656
So you stop responding to me after I prove you wrong?

Lol typical, ignore those that have proof against your opinion and logic while ridiculing others that haven't quite btfo you yet..

Mind you my cat is outside, free to run away if she so pleases.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1433089117666.jpg (94 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1433089117666.jpg
94 KB, 720x960
>>80471613
My lil hommie
>>
>>80472960
>>80472960
>It doesn't matter if they go extinct since they have no role in the eco-system.
Can white people exterminate niggers and libtards using this argument?
>>
I have a pet monitor lizard, hes extremely stubborn, If I leave his door open he just walks around a little then returns to his home.
>>
>>80473024
Your cat is already suffering from the Stockholm Syndrome. A person being under the Stockholm Syndrome wouldn't run away from his/her captor either.
>>
>>80473056
you broke his will to explore the world and live with his mother
>>
File: Crying-Laughing-Meme-04.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Laughing-Meme-04.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>80472898
You are arguing with a retard. I honestly don't think it would understand that article. People like this can only parrot the shit they saw on social media or what their handlers at Peta fed them. They have no grasp on reality
>>
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/dogs-follow-humans-gazes-infants-study/story?id=15291889

This level of domestication makes them different than any wild animal. We've bred them to essentially be our species companions.
>>
File: 1438029830093.jpg (3 MB, 4208x2368) Image search: [Google]
1438029830093.jpg
3 MB, 4208x2368
>>80473032
My long cat

Maybe they could sleep together sometime?
>>
>>80473151
Whatever, keep being a bigoted, anthropocentric speciest. Hopefully you'll realize one day, that you were wrong.
>>
File: Rolling.jpg (542 KB, 780x1215) Image search: [Google]
Rolling.jpg
542 KB, 780x1215
Crashing this thread. WITH NO SURVIVORS.
>>
>>80473272
Hope one day you:
1.Stop looking at the world from the POV of your emotions.
2.Learn basic biology
3.Learn basic philosophy
4.Fix your Aedypus complex you project on others so hard that I see it in the thread without this even being a topic.
>>
File: 1466733231864.jpg (70 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1466733231864.jpg
70 KB, 680x510
>>80473272
If you care for the well being if animals why don't you consider killing yourself by feeding your worthless body to some carnivores? Maybe tben you'd actually be doing some good in this world you faggot.
>>
>>80472960
No it doesn't, since they're animals. Is your mind stuck in some kind of Disney movie?

Pet owners aren't slave drivers, butchers aren't murderers. I get you don't want to get your hands bloody, but don't act like you're on the you're on the moral high ground because you insult hard working people simply because animals die in the process. Asshole.
>>
File: IMG_20120817_184433-1600x1200.jpg (452 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20120817_184433-1600x1200.jpg
452 KB, 1600x1200
>>80472960
Does this look like a slave?

First of all she's not African like your wife's boyfriend, and second you'd think if it was so horrible being here, she'd just up and leave.

There it's no such thing a conditioning a cat. They literally do what they want, whenever they want.
>>
>>80473272
http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2015/1216/How-did-Fido-come-to-be-man-s-best-friend-A-dog-s-tale
>>
File: 1468053403810.jpg (70 KB, 620x538) Image search: [Google]
1468053403810.jpg
70 KB, 620x538
>>80473272
>bigoted, anthropocentric

Oh there we go! I was wondering when you would start spewing the liberal buzz words. Going to call me racist next too?
LooooooooooL So predictable and pathetic.
>>
>>80471327
>Alright so if an intellectually superior human decided to purchase you and submit you to his commands (and punish you if you didn't), that's not slavery?

You use strawman, intelligence is not uniform between individual in the human species but the differences are tiny on the nature scale and mostly in abstract thinking.
There a maybe a grey line with chimps and other primates but as far as I remember they are not considered as "pet".
By the way the most inteligent humans already command and punish other humans directly or indirectly, that's called society hierarchy and it is everywhere (even in commies utopias it happens).

>So you'd be fine with the government just randomly going around and institutionalizing people? The people get food, shelter and recreational items. It's mutually beneficial.

It's the case since the first tribes and still is today on a certain measure.
The state can jail or kill you if you act unaccordingly to the status it gave you.
The only difference between a dog and a man or let's say a child and his parents are the size of the frame.

>Being free from commands and abuse.
There are laws against animal abuse and everybody, even the humans are submitted to a greater authority, pets needs a better supervision mostly because human environment is more complex than non-human one.
It is the same thing with children, by the way most dogs after 4 years rarely need commands if they have been well educated because they internalized rules.

>False equivalence. Oranges are hardly comparable to living creatures.
What about fishes ?

>Free to roam the world.
Nobody is free to roam the world.

>Free to live with it's own mother.
Could be a valid argument if it was not detrimental to the dog to stay too long with its mother past 2 months.
After 8 weeks the dog is at its peak of socialization for the rest of his life, if you don't separate him now from its mother and you socially cripple him for the rest of its life.
>>
>>80473294
Rolling
I hope I survive
>>
>>80472804
Come on faggot. The only reason there are "dogs" and not just wolves is because the wolves came to us for food, and that eventually developed into the modern dog.

Dogs, as well as all other lifeforms on this planet, are lower than humans. I'm sorry if this hurts your fees. I own two dogs and love them both. I like most animals on this planet. But they aren't equal to humans. They are not being enslaved for the same reason that grasses aren't enslaved by cows. They are not slaves because they are not human. You do not pay a dog for its companionship. You don't pay a horse either. Owning either of the two is not enslaving them because they don't have expressable will to enforce dissent. You're applying human traits to animals.

And about your hypothetical involving a higher being, I never said the animal has to like it. Sure, that's the optimal scenario, which is why we have protective services and regulation to keep animals from being unduly abused, but when the time comes; cows, pigs, and chickens will be killed for food, just as coal is mined for electricity, and just as oil is pumped for fuel.
>>
>>80469792
thats true for dogs but no so much for cats. those fuckers dont care about anybody but themselves.
>>
File: Cute_kitten.jpg (199 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Cute_kitten.jpg
199 KB, 1280x1024
>You purchase your pet.
cat

it goes outside and comes back of its own free will (and for food)

cats are their own masters senpai

You use it for entertainment, companionship and/or labor,
yes, yes, and no

>completely disregarding it's own inherent natural freedom.
nope
>>
>>80471613
A German Shepard we found close to our home. She is extremely docile.
>>
>>80473294
Roll.
>>
>>80473294
Wew lad.
>>
>>80469792
>virtue ethics
>valid
0/10 bait my dear cuck
Feelings and emotions are immoral.
>>
>>80472804

This is like raising a gorilla, teaching it sign language and table manners, then arguing we're doing it a disservice and return it to the wild. Any argument of naturally got thrown out the minute you started to civilize it.
>>
>>80471613
Australian Shepherd and a small little one we got as a rescue. No idea what breed she is though.
>>
>>80469792
>Pet ownership is essentially slavery.
>You use it for entertainment, companionship and/or labor, completely disregarding it's own inherent natural freedom.

Is this a problem?
>>
this photo from my old flat is how I enslaved my cat to guard my corridor and forced my dog to be a red comissar
>>
File: IMG_20120819_103533-1600x1200.jpg (290 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20120819_103533-1600x1200.jpg
290 KB, 1600x1200
>>80473116
The cat came to me, as a stray. She stuck around my house for weeks even though we didn't feed her. There it's a doggy door, she comes in and out when she pleases. If she wants to leave she can. There is literally nothing holding her back.

If what you are claiming is true, she'd literally dart the second she gets outside to avoid the "slavery" being imposed on her.

Instead she comes inside and out whenever she pleases, and cuddles with my dogs.

I honestly think you just can't get anyone to love you.... Dogs, cats, people. You just don't understand why something could love something else because...n nobody... Loves....y.. y ..youuuuu....

Poor Sweden...
>>
>>80469792
When dogs can start their own civil rights movement, they can have it.
>>
>>80473367
All reason is ultimately answers to emotion. "Because I feel like it" will always be the one and only reason behind every other.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
>>80469792
Found a pic of OP!
Triggered!
>>
What's wrong with slavery?
>>
>>80473753
I liked your story anon and also the ending was a surprise because usually sweden is so highly respected.
>>
File: 1382346244022.jpg (26 KB, 447x495) Image search: [Google]
1382346244022.jpg
26 KB, 447x495
>>80473791
>tfw you hope someone is b8ing so your hope for humanity doesn't enter the negatives.
>>
>>80473765

> Snowball no longer wants to be called by his slave name.
>>
>>80473616
Reroll
>>
>>80470181
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>80469792

>Slavery
>costs the owner and they get nothing in return

Not slavery.
>>
File: 1467902659249.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467902659249.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>80469792
by training my pet and increasing its intelligence through training, I help it to reincarnate into a higher being in the next life, so i am doing my dog a favor by teaching it to sit, lay down, stay, come, heel, not bark, dig, army crawl, stand on two legs, go to the bathroom outside

I have made my dog into a pseudo human, it understand complex sentences and it understands what I say to it.

There are humans that I have less hope for than my dog.
>>
>>80473791
Necessity is still a thing. "Because it has to be done" sometimes takes precedence over "What I want to be done". It's why there are concepts like altruism and self-sacrifice, and feelings like guilt or duty. Your view is too hedonistic and self-centered. There have always been people who will put it last themselves and do something for reasons other than their own.
>>
>>80473895
>softest trolling in the world bro
heres ur u anon lol good joke
>>
File: IMG_20160513_154935.jpg (3 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160513_154935.jpg
3 MB, 3120x4160
This is my slave, whom I clearly force to sleep in bed with me every night and beat mercilessly if she does not place herself into positions that are extremely uncomfortable for me.

Sleeping in the crook between my legs and in the small of my back has got to be torture.
>>
>>80472569
>germanic people
>superior to Anyone
Being a mongol is better than being the biggest cucks in the world desu
>>
>>80471613
I have one german shepherd and a swiss mountain dog.
We live in he countryside and my parents near the beach where they go every WE.
They are so spoiled that they live better than probably 50% of the french population but still worthes it.
>>
>>80474084
Electrocute that feline, it will teach it discipline
>>
File: the swede.jpg (64 KB, 402x599) Image search: [Google]
the swede.jpg
64 KB, 402x599
>>80469792
Fuck off, doublethink Swedecuck.

My cats love me and that's all I need to know.

Now FUCK OFF.
>>
>>80472656
Well it does live in the Ukraine.
>>
File: 1408325433214.jpg (392 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1408325433214.jpg
392 KB, 1600x1200
If you don't like dogs then you aren't white.
>>
File: WP_20160706_002.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160706_002.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>>80469792
She looks pretty comfy desu
>>
>>80473919
Holy kek
>>
File: 20140408_171548-1600x900.jpg (273 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20140408_171548-1600x900.jpg
273 KB, 1600x900
>>80474186
Did someone say puppies?
>>
File: 1460343326476.jpg (26 KB, 306x283) Image search: [Google]
1460343326476.jpg
26 KB, 306x283
>>80469792
Only a Swede would argue human rights for animals.
>>
>>80472012
Do they teach anything in your schools besides self hate and cucking?
Pets evolved to be this way because the wild animals who behaved around humans got to be fed. The ones that didn't had a much tougher time surviving. They are practically parasites that evolved to attach to humans emotionally in order to survive and prosper. If you have a problem take it up with Darwin.
>>
>>80474186
Guess you're not white then. If you liked dogs you wouldn't enslave them all the time.
>>
File: 1445460719479.jpg (59 KB, 541x960) Image search: [Google]
1445460719479.jpg
59 KB, 541x960
ITT: People who think they are superior but don't have an American flag on their comment. ok
>>
File: 1700.jpg (41 KB, 930x558) Image search: [Google]
1700.jpg
41 KB, 930x558
Whatever you say OP.
>>
>>80474339
i want the pupper second from the right
>>
>>80474020
You feel something is more important to you than your flesh so you sacrifice a lesser desire for a larger.
EVERYTHING travels the path of least resistance, if you feel something is so important you would call it a necessity then you are not going against your egoism by pursuing it.
>>
>>80470181
Because I fucking can.
>>
Funny thing is how he ignored every post destroying him
>>
>>80474519
Why don't you stop enslaving all of the poor defensless dust mites you oppress whenever you shift your ass in your chair?

You throw that word around like it means nothing beyond "having control over something else". Guess what Sven? That's not how it works. Your boss doesn't enslave you by controlling your work. Nor does the government by making you pay taxes or the police by making you follow laws. Go make an anarchist marxist state if power structure is so triggering to you.
>>
>>80469792
Sweden if you're still here I didnt feel like reading the entire thread but I really want to get a pupper so am I allowed to or not because I think doggers and puppers are dumb and I love them
>>
>>80474713
Slavery is to own another life. That's what pet-OWNERSHIP is.
>>
File: 1468065560846.jpg (74 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
1468065560846.jpg
74 KB, 367x500
soon
>>
>>80474758
I'm advocating for the continuation of breeding to be stopped. I already pointed out that domesticated animals who are still in circulation should live out the remainder of their lives as pets.
>>
File: improvKitchen_howToCookBacon_00.jpg (496 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
improvKitchen_howToCookBacon_00.jpg
496 KB, 1600x1600
>>80474686
That's because logic and facts don't work on brainwashed PETA shills.. OP is over here talking about Stockholm Syndrome and doesn't even realize OP is a victim of it. These cults fuck people up.
>>
>>80474881
Okay thanks you can have or do whatever it is that you want. I, as an American, give you that right for however long you want it. Dismissed.
>>
File: 1369608938019.png (246 KB, 505x550) Image search: [Google]
1369608938019.png
246 KB, 505x550
>>80474519
I rescued my dog from a shelter after he had been booted out of multiple homes for misbehaving. He would have been put down if I hadn't taken him. He lived in happiness with me and died at age 14.

As Benjamin Franklin said: "There are three faithful friends: An old wife, and old dog, and ready money."

I would get home, set my heavy backpack down, then lie next to my dog and pet him. I would keep petting him even after my arm got tired. In his old age, he could only muster the energy to lick me a few times at the very start. If you try to demonize the raw compassion that's seen when another being trusts you enough to not even need to turn its head towards you, then you're attacking reason itself.
>>
>>80474611
No it doesn't. Nobody who has ever died to save someone else has "felt" like doing it unless they were suicidal. The type of carnal feelings bullshit you're trying to put down all people as is simplistic. Guilt as an emotion wouldn't exist if there was nothing higher than your own personal ambitions. Hell, SOCIETY wouldn't exist if everything was about "me" and not occasionally about "us". Do you think that the men who swam into Chernobyl's wreckage to drain radioactive water and save thousands wanted to die a painful radiation death? Every base emotion in their heads was probably screaming for them to not do it, to leave it to someone else. But they knew they had to do it. Because they were the only ones who would do it. Things like that are why we as a species have achieved so much. The idea that one person can help others, directly against their own safety or interests is something very few creatures outside of humans will do.
>>
>>80474881
Why do you seem to think everyone gets their pets from breeders?

My kitty only exists because the stray the neighbors took in had already been knocked up. There's no pedigree here, just nature running it's course and creating more snuggly kitties. This is the norm of how pets are acquired in the US.

Does Sweden have some kind of puppy and kitty gestapo?
>>
File: WP_20151108_001.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151108_001.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>>80474999
>If you try to demonize the raw compassion that's seen when another being trusts you enough to not even need to turn its head towards you, then you're attacking reason itself

trips of truth
>>
>>80474881

So you want genocide of an elevated species so you can sleep easier at night with your distorted view of interspecies companionship.
>>
File: 20130124_183500.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20130124_183500.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
My dog has joined the ranks of the resistance to owerthrow it's human masters. They fight for their freedom with brutal guerrila tactics which include sleeping in the bed of their masters or stealing corn combs when they left them on the table.
>>
>>80475212
When I say the continuation of breeding to be stopped, I'm talking about all kind of breeding. I don't care if it's a professional breeder or someone's dog that got knocked up. No more domesticated animals should be brought into this world. Period.
>>80475284
It doesn't matter if they are genocided. They are not necessary for the eco-system.
>>
>>80474805
Well clearly the government as a whole owns your ass then. The can force you to abide by their say and as an individual you have no way of personally impacting that. If you disobey, or work against their interests, they punish you.

Power is not the same as slavery.
>>
>>80475425

> Gaia worship.

Whew lad we could've saved a lot of time if you announced that from the get-go.
>>
>>80475426
>Well clearly the government as a whole owns your ass then.
Yes.
>The can force you to abide by their say and as an individual you have no way of personally impacting that.
Yes.
>>
>>80475425
You know for someone who thinks they care so much about animals, you're quick to want to make the domesticated dog extinct.

As long as we're getting rid of non-key members of ecosystems, when can we get rid of Swedes? I don't think they're head in any industry but cuckoldry and shitty furniture.
>>
File: o2JCYhj.jpg (99 KB, 648x960) Image search: [Google]
o2JCYhj.jpg
99 KB, 648x960
>>80475425
>It doesn't matter if they are genocided. They are not necessary for the eco-system.

You see that now that is PETA talking. Not only does PETA not want you to have a pet they want to kill them all off. Right out of PETAs play book. So blatantly obvious. Sitting here name calling pet owners but it happy that see the genocide of all pets
>>
>>80475580
>You know for someone who thinks they care so much about animals, you're quick to want to make the domesticated dog extinct.
That's exactly why I want the domesticated animals to go extinct, because right now their only purpose it to be toys for pathetic humans like you, who need to be in control of another life.
>>
>>80469792
My cat is a stray that loves with me completely by choice. However , she knows where the guaranteed food and nice sleeping places are, so she just chills inside now
>>
>>80475731
Genociding a species is not a problem, you stupid american. Does the non-born dog suffer from not being born? No. Case closed.
>>
>>80475425
>No more domesticated animals should be brought into this world. Period.
>They are not necessary for the eco-system.

no more cows? how the fuck do you posses the amount of arrogance required to say that domesticated animals are no longer needed? dogs have been an extremely important part of human evolution, and now, just because you say so for whatever arbitrary reason, they are not needed? are humans done evolving? what information are you even basing this on?
>>
>>80469792
This is why I'm a fan of outdoor (if they like to go outside that is) pets, they can choose to leave whenever they feel like.
>>
>>80475425
Oh great, he's using eugenics and making decisions over which species live or die now.

You know what a stray cat or dog is treated as? Also all living (or not) things have a role to play in their respective ecosystems or else they would have never evolved to their current forms to begin with. Whether or not those systems are sustainable is another question entirely. Basic fucking ecology here.
>>
>>80475774
Already been through this. Saving stray animals is not the problem. The problem is the continuation of breeding. If you pick up a stray, it should be neutered, and then live out the remainder of it's life with a loving human being (like you).
>>
>>80475815
Evolution is not a real thing. Keep your pseudo-science contained in r/atheism.
>>
And if the shit hit the fan I'd eat the fucker
>>
File: -hmm-6855.png (524 KB, 610x613) Image search: [Google]
-hmm-6855.png
524 KB, 610x613
>>80475732
>That's exactly why I want the domesticated animals to go extinct,

There it is folks this sick fuck wants to go on a killing spree murdering everyone's pets. OP is mentaly ill.
>>
>>80475181
Do we get jobs so we can please our bosses? No.
We submit to their rule because we feel like that's what's going to help us the most.
We submit to the rules of society because we feel we have more to gain here than out alone in nature.
Children submit to the rule of their parents because they're not strong enough to get what they need on their own.

Submission and compassion can help the weak get more than they would alone, and so your ancestors submitted to men stronger than them, and you inherited that behavior.

It's why you see those white guilt liberals spread their cheeks to everyone else, they instinctively believe that if you just lick everyone's boots then everyone will love you.
They are what you could have been with a different upbringing.
>>
>>80475484

>>government owns you

you don't deserve life.
>>
>>80475872
>owning a pet is slavery
>but it's okay to chop their balls off/snip their gonads out

?????

i'll admit that i personally should not own an animal (my job puts me away from home for long periods of time at once and also I'm a zoophile) but this is g*ddamn ridiculous m8
>>
>>80475916
fuck you sven. why not refute my post or actually articulate your position instead of plugging your ears and denying scientific evidence and facts like a westboro baptist church faggot.

people like you need to die, not the dogs.
>>
>>80475872
Well that's a convenient loophole and contradiction to literally everything you've said in this thread.

The first domesticated animals were strays that had been taken in. How do you think it got started? You want slaves to not live in captivity so they can be free to explore the world, BUT, if they are "saved" (your words) from some adversity encountered in the wild, they are to be "enslaved" permanently?

You don't read this shit before you post, do you, Sven?
>>
File: bptgxEJb.jpg (203 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
bptgxEJb.jpg
203 KB, 1252x1252
>>80475795
>Genociding a species is not a problem, you stupid american. Does the non-born dog suffer from not being born? No. Case closed.

Typical circular logic. I guess all the dogs you have to kill first so that no more can be born won't suffer right. Omg you are a fucking delusional retard
>>
>>80475425
So when will your society stop domesticating Swedish white males?
>>
>>80469792
you're ignoring something op

they can run away whenever with no guarantee of pickup

so in theory they choose to stay
>>
>>80476257
That's no male and if it is it had its balls cut off long ago...
>>
>>80474568
No can brah. That's my pupper.

Junior is his name.
>>
File: 1350091500290.jpg (70 KB, 450x323) Image search: [Google]
1350091500290.jpg
70 KB, 450x323
>>80476225
what the fuck man
>>
>>80476225
wwhy do this to kitty?
>>
>>80476174
>Typical circular logic. I guess all the dogs you have to kill first so that no more can be born won't suffer right.
They will, but not more than they already are. I told you that pets who are still in circulation should live out the remainder of their lives as pets. They should not continue to breed however. Stupid moron.
>>
File: 1456080696362.png (795 KB, 1024x622) Image search: [Google]
1456080696362.png
795 KB, 1024x622
Pictured here: Slavery.
>>
>>80476271
Already answered by a norwegian. >>80471068
>>
>>80476664
There were happy black slaves as well. Guess they weren't slaves. You're so stupid.
>>
>this is what /pol/ has come to
>>
>>80475872
Can I adopt you and cut your balls off?
>>
>>80476750
Why do you hate yourself?
>>
>>80476750
Why don't you ask those slaves how "40 acres and a mule" really panned out?

A lot of them really probably were better off during the first couple years (decades) of Reconstruction in the South.

Please spay and neuter your Swedes.
>>
>>80476750
You're a lonely cuck who doesn't understand companionship.
>>
>>80476901
Because I'm a sinner.
>>
>>80476861
This is what slavers believe an argument consists of
>>
>>80476750
Seriously, it's depressing to see how bitter you are. Do something with your life, you lonely faggot.
>>
>>80476965
Then stop? Rofl. It must suck being you.
>>
>>80469792
Fuck em then
They are either pets or food.
Top of the food chain niqqa. We rule
>>
File: 1401974269857.gif (1 MB, 322x230) Image search: [Google]
1401974269857.gif
1 MB, 322x230
>>80469792
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>80476750
Like, in all honesty I think you're the most desperate faggot I've ever seen.
>>
>>80477007
I'm not the one who needs to enslave another creature because I'm so lonely. That's you.
>>
File: 20150522_143407-1600x900.jpg (227 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
20150522_143407-1600x900.jpg
227 KB, 1600x900
>>80476750
Are you happy? Would you consider yourself a slave? You've anyway admitted you're a slave to your government.
>>
>>80477007
>Rescuing animals isn't important just watch anime and jerk off like a good hedonist with the rest of us lmao.
>Like how can having pets be evil when it makes me feel good lmao
>>
This was some good bait. Nice work OP
>>
>>80476750
Trying to start a fight over owning pets. What type of moron are you? A lonely moron.
>>
File: peta-kill-this-dog.jpg (71 KB, 698x390) Image search: [Google]
peta-kill-this-dog.jpg
71 KB, 698x390
>>80476642
>They will, but not more than they already are

So they are suffering because they say they are. Hmm ok got any data to back that up or are you just spewing this shit because it fits your agenda of murdering everyone's pets. You are mentaly ill
>>
>>80476750
I'm crashing this thread.
>>
>>80476750
With no survivors.
>>
>>80477109
>I'm not the one who needs to enslave another creature because I'm so lonely

No you just want to kill them all because you are a sick fuck
>>
Y'all niggers posting in a troll thread.
>>
>>80469792
Change every "you" for muslim and "pet" for "swede"
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.