[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, no one gives two fucks about us, and we are in the wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1454297969323.jpg (73 KB, 682x518) Image search: [Google]
1454297969323.jpg
73 KB, 682x518
/pol/, no one gives two fucks about us, and we are in the wrong.

Most if not all of us are the working class, the grunts. We are just one level above the completely uneducated messes which make up most of the world. We are disposable, we are replaceable. Our only worth is in numbers and what we can do for the people in power.

We use their technology and surrender our liberties so they can target us and subdue us. The average working man gets enough money to justify working, the little presents he gets at the end of the month make it all worth it. Racial tensions and others are there to keep you distracted and in a state of anxiety over other things like the state of your life and other lives.

Let's face it, if you aren't at the very top, the one with information, wealth and influence you do not matter, you have no value and you have no authority. And we're far too docile to change absolutely anything.

The issue behind all of this is that if you reach the top where you can see over the crowd of people at your feet you too will walk all over them, see them as less because people en mass are stupid, are led in any and all directions as long as you show them. You guys might be red-pilled on some things, but none of you are separate from the system in power which is ruling your lives. You guys have the illusion of knowledge and freedom through it, but you are a small minority of the populous, and the majority do what they are told to do, buy what they are told to buy, and work hard so to keep busy.

We are not in control, we will never have control, we are ignorant, subjugated, and docile, and there's no way to change it because we're 100% in their world, dependent on social media and our closed off self absorbed world.

There is no hope.
>>
File: smug wyvren.jpg (40 KB, 541x633) Image search: [Google]
smug wyvren.jpg
40 KB, 541x633
>tfw from rich and powerful family

if it's any consolation the people at the top are just as neurotic and shallow as anyone else
>>
>>80465192
speak for yourself
>>
>Most if not all of us are the working class, the grunts.

Not me. Comfy software developer here.

I may not be upper class but I am definitely middle class.
>>
>>80465192
>nice pasta

sage
>>
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF
P
E
A
K

F
O
R

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F
>>
>>80465509
All tiers except the top are the working class.

Unless you develop something many will need, you will remain unnoticed, powerless and subjugated.

To be free from this capitalist world is to be free from money, and to be free from money you must overcome it, see it as worthless because of the amount you have. After this you realize what wealth and power truly means, not the ability to buy out business, push agendas, but the ability to control lives.
>>
>>80465788
Or you could go innawoods

Or enter parliament and try to change things

The choice is yours, Paddy O'tanty Flaherty
>>
>>80465343

people are people. I don't begrudge the wealthy and powerful their wealth and power. I do however feel that too often they focus on short term wealth and power, to the detriment of their long term survival.

you cannot ignore the needs of the peasants. taking a short term loss to pay for the bread and circuses pays long term dividends. failing to do that investment results in pitchforks and torches.
>>
>>80465672
>implying it is

bump : ^)
>>
>>80465343
Being at the top of a banana republic might not be much, but at least over here the people at the top are absolutely desperate to stay at the top. And thats about all they are.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.