[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Institutionalizing Sexual Degenerates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: special gender identity 1.png (721 KB, 1242x1048) Image search: [Google]
special gender identity 1.png
721 KB, 1242x1048
I've come to the realization that the only way to combat degeneracy is to institutionalize those who identify as sexual degenerates.

If a child feels free to openly identity as anything other than Heterosexual AND Cisgender, then their parents have failed at parenting.

This would be appropriate grounds for confiscating and institutionalizing the child in a facility to treat their mental illness.

If a child thinks of themselves as Gay or Transgender, that can cause immense harm if left untreated (especially in the latter case if they get the completely cosmetic "sexual reassignment surgery"). Many parents today aren't redpilled enough to get their children treated, so the government will have to step in.

Prove to me why this is a bad idea /pol/.
>>
>>80464620

The only way to combat degeneracy is to ignore it.

These people are attention whores and they feed from the anger and frustration of normal people.
The more you attack them, the more powerful they become i.e. saying shit like "see? I told you so! Mr.X or Mrs.Y are racist/intolerant towards minorities.

If a child thinks it is gay or transgeneder, just pay no attention to it; tell the child to do the dishes, take out the trash, and do HW for school as if nothing is out of the ordinary.
>>
mmm no that sounds about right
>>
File: special gender identity 2.jpg (183 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
special gender identity 2.jpg
183 KB, 720x1280
>>80465244

The problem is, there are people who will not ignore it, unless you can completely shut a child off from society.

I mean, there are online "support" groups for these degenerates, to say nothing of what's being pushed at universities and schools.
>>
>>80464620

the thing is they have been they doing that for the past like 200 years in history anyone who dared identify trans or gay would ethier be killed or locked up but in the past 40 years of insanity its all viewd as normal
>>
>>80465377

What matters the most though is what happens at home. The faggot groups that brainwash these children, groom them to perceive anyone who doesn't accept their ridiculous claims as an enemy.

If a kid says to his/her father "I'm a demiplatonic gemderfluid lizardcat", and the father freaks out and attacks the kid calling it stupid, or worse calling the kid crazy, then it will just strengthen the kids resolve and conviction that is right - the kid will think "OMG! Mr Goldbergerstein from gender studies was right! My father is intolerant and won't let me be ME!".

Now if the parent reacts passively, avoids confrontation and neither acknowledges nor condemns the kid's stupidity, then the kid has a better chance of realizing by itself that its all a bunch of bullshit.
>>
File: special gender identity 3.jpg (69 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
special gender identity 3.jpg
69 KB, 577x1024
>>80466228

I'm in agreement here, there needs to be an effort to combat degeneracy at the home.

The problem is, some parents will fail, and we will need a mode of recourse. Hence institutionalizing Sexual Degenerates through government mandate.
>>
>>80465244
yeah that's real genius.
make them feel like there's absolutely nothing wrong with them and you accept them.

no
you force them to behave appropriately and if they don't you disown them
>>
File: special gender identity 4.png (490 KB, 665x924) Image search: [Google]
special gender identity 4.png
490 KB, 665x924
>>80466788

How often will disowning them work at making them fall in line?
>>
>>80466788

Acceptance would be if the parent said "Finally Tom! I'm so glad you found out who you really are! I'm so proud of you for wearing a pink tutu and stilettos."

If my kid comes to me and tells me "dad I'm a genderfluid feline ponyfag", I won't punch it in the face, call it crazy, or have it institutionalized. You don't think that the people who brainwash these kids to parrot all that bullshit have prepared them for the parent reaction: "Listen Tom your parents will probably slap you or attack you when you come out to them. That just proves that they can't accept how special you are Tom. Don't worry though, you will always have a home here with us, with all the other genderfluid fags."

It's all part of their plan to spread discord and push the parent away. Once this happens, then the kid is essentially lost forever.

If you try to force a child to do something, the child will probably end up doing exactly the opposite.
>>
>>80467621
Never.
>>
>>80467697
>If my kid comes to me and tells me "dad I'm a genderfluid feline ponyfag", I won't punch it in the face, call it crazy, or have it institutionalized.
Just take the kid on a really fucking long camping trip.
No tv
No electronics
No game
No books
Just the kid and his own mind, that way he/she is forced to reflect upon life and evaluate itself. This is how it has worked for thousands of years and pretty much every culture has had something like this as a rite of passage.

Psychedelics plants and/or rituals involving extreme pain and/or rhythmic music might also be a thing. Some french doctor (IIRC) had really good results with ayahuasca treatment on hardcore drugs addicts and i bet it would work on this shit to. All these things force you to take a long hard look at yourself. But this would probably be consider as child abuse so i would just go with the camping.
>>
>>80464620
All of these faggots are just that, faggots.
I recently talked with my friend however, he is a mental health counsellor. Completely straight himself, nothing wrong with him.
He said he'd give me the once over for free. I told him what I have been feeling like and he diagnosed me as demisexual.
Like wtf?? Am I even degenerate now?
>>
>>80469964
*am I a degenerate now
>>
>>80467621
interesting how the normal meal at the dinner table looks like.

>h-here Stefunkne, your 2 kilos french fries and 4 steaks, h-honey
>(burrly voice) Thanks mommy
>>
>>80465377
what a punchable face oh my god. Why doesnt it visit germany? Our new cultural enrichment would fiki fiki it in the face with a fist.
>>
Mental institutions never treats anyone of anything
>>
File: special gender identity 5.jpg (194 KB, 986x634) Image search: [Google]
special gender identity 5.jpg
194 KB, 986x634
>>80470745

It's a sad thing when many Muslims are more redpilled on this issue than Whites
>>
>>80471518
They protect normies from nutjobs.
>>
File: Assigned Male Grandfather.jpg (119 KB, 960x822) Image search: [Google]
Assigned Male Grandfather.jpg
119 KB, 960x822
>>80471874
>>
>>80471874
muslims aren't "red-pilled".
Would you actually kill your child if he/she told you "I'm a demisexual otherkin"?
That just shows that you're incompetent of dealing with a teenager's bullshit (whatever that bullshit might be).
>>
File: special gender identity 6.png (1 MB, 937x2449) Image search: [Google]
special gender identity 6.png
1 MB, 937x2449
>>80472908

Yeah. There are times where I wish we lost WWII.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.