[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong to murder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1441093154276.png (165 KB, 2000x2400) Image search: [Google]
1441093154276.png
165 KB, 2000x2400
Is it wrong to murder?
>>
>>80464451
Gonna have to expand here m80.

I would give a serious reply but your flag suggests I would just be wasting my time.
>>
>>80464451
But yes, generally murder is bad.
>>
>>80465031
what makes it bad
>>
>>80465068
What makes it good? Who is one individual to take the life of another individual? Murder consists of blatant intent to cause death of another, that alone is morally, ethically and lawfully corrupt as determined by humans of sound mind that deem the life of one person to hold intangible value and that another person cannot take that life away.
>>
>>80465068
It is a violation of property rights. I own my body. You don't have the right to harm my body without my consent.
>>
>>80464451
Depends how you want to define "wrong."
Murder goes against the law and whatnot but you can't say that it's a "bad" thing. What you consider bad and what others consider bad may not be the same thing. To say that murder is wrong is a matter of opinion. Murder is unlawful, however.
>>
>>80464451
From a general societal perspective, yes, because we can't have every single person out there taking justice into their own hands. If you consider it from the perspective of a reasonable person on a case by case basis, it depends on who you are murdering. What harm are you inflicting and what harm are you preventing? I have no doubt that any of us could easily fill up many pages in the Death Note with people who are objectively evil by any sane metric and the world would be objectively better off.
>>
>>80465811
What are "property rights"?
>>
how did this nigga even get caught? he could have lived a full NEET life and killed everyone he wanted to
>>
>>80467629
I probably wouldn't use the death note for two reasons

Firstly, it's simply not Christian. I'm not Christian, but I'm not willing to throw it away.

Secondly, I'm only 99.9% confident in my beliefs, not enough to randomly kill offenders - even criminals.
>>
>>80464451
I would use the Death Note to cure cancer from this world and exterminate pests :^)
>>
>>80464451
Yes, it is. Society, where people don't consider it bad won't last long, because then people can't trust each other.
>>
File: 1466391517936.jpg (88 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1466391517936.jpg
88 KB, 477x539
>>80464451
getting worried, Jew?
it's never wrong to murder Jews - especially en masse
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.