[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ feel about the Dominican Republic and Dominicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 400x394
How does /pol/ feel about the Dominican Republic and Dominicans in general?
>Prejudice against blacks
>Mostly Christian society
>Whites/Near whites are encounter success
>Hates Haiti
but
>crime ridden
>extremely corrupt government
>poverty stricken
>>
>>80462893
Had a funny dictator who was surprisingly pro jew. Also probably the most insane definition of whiteness and blackness.
>>
>>80462893
So basically they're less black niggers?
>>
>>80463627
How so?
>>
>>80462893
For some reason the Dominican Republic produces top tier Major League Baseball players year in-year out
>>
File: 1461118158895.jpg (46 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1461118158895.jpg
46 KB, 512x512
>>80462893
>>
>>80462893
are you gonna keep making this thread?
>>
>>80462893

>How does /pol/ feel about the Dominican Republic and Dominicans in general?

Niggers, niggers, and more niggers. What could have been a beautiful island is covered in niggershacks riddled with AIDS and crime.
>>
I have no feelings about the Dominican Republic. This is the first time Ive thought about it. What should I think about it?
>>
>>80464720
What you mean inverted Cuba? I only made this thread once
>>
>>80463728
Which part particulary?
>>
>>80466816
The insane definition
>>
File: Haiti.gif (326 KB, 799x548) Image search: [Google]
Haiti.gif
326 KB, 799x548
>>80462893
Just posting this.
>>
Good looking women. Dominicans are alright.
>>
>>80462893
As someone who is half Dominican (which comes as a surprise to others due to my pale skin) and has been to the DR several times I have a mixed view of the country. I see poverty in lots of parts I visit, but also witness wealth in small pockets. The former is usually filled with the mulatto population, the latter usually has the more "pure" Spanish population or blancos like in OP's image. I don't think much of what goes on there, although I probably should.
>>
>>80462893
>>crime ridden
>>extremely corrupt government
>>poverty stricken
These are all symptoms of a Hispanic/Latino nation, especially the second one.
>>
>>80467003
In the US and the Anglo world in general its fairly black or white (no pun intended) meanwhile in DR there is a whole spectrum and unless you come across as a pure west African you arent considered black but one of the numerous mulato categories.

There was also some fun where thier dictator tried to portray their country as white.
>>
>>80467685
If you're dark enough, you'll get made fun of and called Haitian, especially if you have that rough African hair. My dad's family is white and so is my mom, although a lot of her family is light brown.
>>
>>80462893
It's Spain's fault.
>>
File: haiti from space.jpg (1 MB, 4256x2913) Image search: [Google]
haiti from space.jpg
1 MB, 4256x2913
>>80462893
>How does /pol/ feel about the Dominican Republic and Dominicans in general?
They seem to be ok. I wonder if they will annex the rest of the island in the future.
>>
>>80468289
I hope so too
>>
File: img_3467.jpg (904 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
img_3467.jpg
904 KB, 3264x2448
Just visited the DR, nice country. Santo Domingo is kinda ghetto but the north eastern part of the country is lovely, the Haitians are even actually kind of cool over there. Over all awesome country that tries hard to be based. Sorry about the other half of the island, I understand the uber hate for Haitians that most Dominicans aggressively expressed to me.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.