[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1455522141120.jpg (62 KB, 830x500) Image search: [Google]
1455522141120.jpg
62 KB, 830x500
All those race war memes were just shitposting in our safespace. You never really intended to join the race war and you'd shit yourself if one ever eventuated.
>>
>still not realizing that /pol/ is just satire

Hey reddit!
>>
File: 2.png (11 KB, 603x238) Image search: [Google]
2.png
11 KB, 603x238
good goy
>>
>>80462153
I bet you think that faggot Milo is red pilled, too.
Pol is not satire.
Fuck niggers.
>>
>>80462090

I have 6 semi auto rifles, 5 bolt action rifles, 8 pistols, 3 shotguns, 12,000 rounds of ammo, six months of food and four bullet proof vests at my house. I have topographical maps of my county and the surrounding four counties. I also have a fortified bug out location with a generator, five 50 gallon barrels of fuel, a well, a pond stocked with fish, a ham radio, three more months of food and more guns and ammo.

I also have two friends in the city (20 minutes away) who have apartments near downtown. We have planned out six or seven ways to enter or exit the city to get in and out of downtown when we are needed. I also have a friend on the city police department who will give me inside info when it all goes down.

I'm going to be fucking breakdancing when the race war starts. There's more people waiting or it than you think. There's an entire underground of people waiting for this shit to kick off. We just want THEM to make it inevitable so the general public (ie your average white person) sides with us when it all goes down. A lot of people in the community think that Dallas may just be the prologue we've been waiting for.
>>
File: 1344610154701.gif (488 KB, 225x203) Image search: [Google]
1344610154701.gif
488 KB, 225x203
>>80462231
WIDER
>>
File: polissatire.png (116 KB, 905x624) Image search: [Google]
polissatire.png
116 KB, 905x624
>>80462654

oh dear, another one
>>
No but I want to watch the liveleak videos of when it happens.
>>
>>80462816
Are you going to gun down pooinloos, chinks and Mexicans, too?
>>
>>80463998

Don't mind the Chinks. Mexicans around here are mostly hard working families. If I lived in a border state, I'd probably mow them down.
>>
>>80462816
Whats the most efficient food to stock for the coming happenings?
>>
>>80462090
Of course not, we're the meme factory. If we went to fight then who would make the memes?
>>
>>80462090
Race war will not happen.
It will simply be civil war, which is a big free for all in our today world.

If you unironically pray for this you are either one of these hardcore preppers salivating about human preys with your shiny new rifle (which makes you a kind of delusionnal) or a dumbass who read /pol/ too much that he can't make the difference between lulz and his real life.

The second you have a civil war it becomes exactly like Syria, ie a proxy war where initial issues are twisted by international forces.
>>
>>80462090
say that to my machete, when i chop you with it
>>
>>80463413
>intelligence is chiefly socioeconomic.
So every study on the genetic basis of intelligence is raciss? Transracial adoption studies are false because of a conspiracy by the cispatriarchy?
>>
>>80463413
the only satire here is you claiming pol is satire. look at the character meant to depict pol. pol is multi-ethnic with frequently cross postings in /k/, /fit/ and /v/. the satire is calling pol satire, because it isnt.
>he thinks the comic is literal
I re-assert: Fuck niggers.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.