[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cops & Coons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
Anyone else hate pigs and niggers almost equally?
>>
>>80460938
Nope, cops at least have jobs.
>>
>>80460938
Regardless of how I feel about cops, I feel more comfortable going by one then a black person. They also don't stand on top of my car grabbing their dicks.
>>
File: 1468066174965s.jpg (2 KB, 125x69) Image search: [Google]
1468066174965s.jpg
2 KB, 125x69
Why should I hate cops? I've never had a bad experience with them in my life.

But guess what you leaf cock sucker. I've had tons of bad experiences with niggers. Blacks for the most part are subhuman and act like so.

Cops will act perfectly fine if you show respect. Something that niggers don't know how to do.
>>
>Cops: Dedicate their life to protecting people

>Niggers:??????
>>
>>80461014
Fpbp

Fuck niggers
>>
>>80460938
Nope.
>>
Niggers commit violent crimes and cops willingly do a job in which stop people from doing non-violent things (as well as violent things, which I am okay with being stopped). Being a cop is degenerate but so is being a violent criminal.
>>
File: James_mason.png (280 KB, 423x680) Image search: [Google]
James_mason.png
280 KB, 423x680
>>80460938
Yes
>>
File: 1153383-mario-kart.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1153383-mario-kart.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
cops need to be lolocausted if you want a race war
>>
Spic here. Funny thing. Every interaction I've ever had with a cop that involved non-confrontation, communication, and respect ended well.

Sometimes there are barely any words spoken. Other times there's been a conversation about sports, or some other bullshit.

And here I am. alive and well.
>>
>>80460938
Pretty much, I avoid interacting with either on the streets. Good way to ruin a nice day.
>>
>>80460938

It's been so much fun, lately
>>
>>80461095
They are the hall monitors of real life
>>
>>80460938
No, not in this time of communist agitators trying to cause a revolution and overthrow of order for a new order. I want nothing to do with communists and they are attacking the cops to bring it about.

The stupid niggers have be co opted. They are mindless thugs to put us under communist rule.
>>
>>80460938

God no. If you can't tell the difference between niggers and pigs, gtfo of the white race.
>>
>>80460938

Well, you can't really hate the police, as it's the legislators that make the law
>>
>>80460938
I've developed a fair amount of respect for what they do and have to deal with on a daily basis thanks to the advent of social media and niggers crying TIRINY about the slightest fucking thing.
>>
>>80461679
you clearly have no idea what white racists think of cops
>>
File: FUCK THE POLICE.webm (3 MB, 854x470) Image search: [Google]
FUCK THE POLICE.webm
3 MB, 854x470
The dude had a FUCK THE POLICE SHIRT
>>
>>80460938
We aren't marching towards a future where niggers track my every move, niggers won't be tracking my bank account, niggers aren't going to have the entire power of the state to put me away for life or end my life and I can shoot a nigger if they're trying to hurt me. The police state scares me so much more than a nigger ever could, the nigger is just a dumb animal.
>>
Nah, nigs are pretty much the worst thing to have to interact with on any given day. Cops are just doing their job, and if I get caught doing something illegal it's my fault for getting caught. If a law is truly bullshit, blame the law makers, not the police. They're the enforcers, not the oppressors.
>>
I do, but having watched some of the live streamed protests in the last couple of days, I'm starting to like niggers a little more. Some of them are more eloquent than I thought they would be in dispersing the redpill about cops.
>>
>>80461911
BLM is being used to accelerate this process of destroying our 1st and 2nd amendments. They need to be crushed NOW. The cop on the beat has nothing to do with this, D.C. is using the blacks to bring this about.
>>
>>80462049
>The cop on the beat has nothing to do with this
keep telling yourself that when they beat the living shit out of you for hurting nigger feelings
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwoKlyiiL4E
>>
>>80462049
This. BLM is effectively a pawn. No, the academic intelligentsia isn't directly controlling it, but much of its support from white allies is fake. Leftists, particularly communists, want to erode our rights and undermine our legal and economic systems. Tons of leftists know BLM's statistics are bullshit. They are supporting it for other reasons.
>>
Nope. Half of the niggers that get killed by police deserved it, but BLM doesn't give a shit about evidence. The other half represent such a tiny percentage of police that it's fucking negligable.

Starting a movement against the entirety of police for something less than 1% do is fucking stupid. You're never going to get racism below those levels anyways. Once again, at least half of the black people in these incidents deserved it. They complain about this, but completely ignore that fact, and the fact that niggers kill say more niggers than white people could ever hope to.

Niggers have created a full-blown terroristic, hateful group with BLM. If they umderstood math, they'd realize being 10% of the nation isn't going to work out in their favor when they incite a fucking race war.
>>
>>80461059
Only niggers save thumbnails.
>>
>>80460938
one protects us
one fucks the entire system up.
Nope, I only hate the niggers. Pretty stupid question.
>>
>>80462023
This and I've heard #AllLivesMatter a hell of a lot. It's sad that they're being used by leftists in order to create a civil war narrative when most of the protests have been peaceful. Dallas happened but I'm not entirely sure that that isn't fishy (4 shooters and now it was just a lone gunman). Considering how many niggers have been congregated and what everyone was expecting, it's been pretty damned peaceful.
>>
File: 1463697365634.jpg (645 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463697365634.jpg
645 KB, 1920x1080
>>80460938
I'm a police officer. I mainly deal with traffic and shoplifting. Shops get robbed when the gypsies come to my town. We don't take any shit from them. The roads around here are dangerous. We usually get to car accidents before the ambulances as we have faster vehicles.

The rest of my job is breaking up fights in local pubs. I've never met a black person.
I don't like being called a 'pig'. But it's just a word. I work for my community.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.