[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think it's time for all asian countries to build nukes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 231x218
I think it's time for all asian countries to build nukes. Asian race war will happen soon.
>>
>>80459434
What ???
>>
>>80459434
You've got us to back you and the Japanese against the chinks and best Koreans
>>
>>80459434
More details please ?
>>
File: Japanese_empire's_flag.png (12 KB, 299x196) Image search: [Google]
Japanese_empire's_flag.png
12 KB, 299x196
>>80460465
Japan's going banzai
>>
>>80461002
Japan doesn't have an army , well not that I know of can you tel me more about the situation ?

Is this some kind of conflict between the Asian Countries ?
>>
>>80461002

It's about damn time.
>>
You'll lose your market for your smartphones, so can't buy rice nor afford shark killings for useless fin soups
>>
>>80461002
Wait a minute Japan is right next to you guys holy shit if this is what I think is holy fuck.
>>
>>80461002
japan will remove waito piggu gaijin
>>
Is this going to be a war between Japan and all of Korea ?
>>
That's cute.

Obviously you can't be trusted to handle your own affairs, that's why the United States had to step in. As much as you want to complain and bitch about it, you're not slaughtering each other. That's what you bug people like to do.

The United States is keeping you safe...from yourselves.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.