[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you done to save the white race? >father of four
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 38
File: 1467459330357.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467459330357.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
What have you done to save the white race?

>father of four children reporting in
>>
>>80458716
Father of three children, wife can't have anymore... Feels bad
>>
>>80458716
married an asian
sorry Germany
>>
>>80458856
Three is great anyway.
>>
>>80458716
jesus fuck is that real? they're not even trying to hide it anymore
>>
>>80459392
Of course it's not
Where is your critical thought stevo
>>
>>80458716
19 now. Plan on marrying white wife and naming my children redpilled names.

Ideal son names
>Wilhelm
>Wolfgang
>Beowulf

Ideal daughter names
>Eva
>Erika
>Ada
>>
>>80459550
>>Wilhelm
>>Wolfgang
>>Beowulf
please dont, unless your wife is giving birth in 1850
>>
>>80459646
Screw you. As an American with strong Germanic heritage I will be proud to name my children these names.

Two of them are after my grandparents

Wilhelm is after my grandfather who lived in post war Germany

Wolfgang is from my great grandfather who fought and died defending Germany from the commie scum.
>>
>>80459782
>strong Germanic heritage
have you even been to Germany?
>>
Redpilled my Serbian girlfriend, she's now a traditionalist

Im Dutch so cant expect much else, im not American so Im not having kids this young.
>>
>>80459982
Yes. More specifically Bavaria.
>>
>>80460049
>Redpilled my Serbian girlfriend, she's now a traditionalist
How was she earlier and how did you redpill her? My wife was always very conservative but sadly, here conservative women more often tend to become liberal than the other way around.
>>
>>80458716
Had my first of at least 4 kids recently.

>>80459782
The problem with these names is that they are not 'standard' in the USA. A name can affect future employment and should be chosen carefully. Ultimately of course it's your choice. I would advise you to teach them German so they can move to Germany.

Or perhaps it should be Arabic.
>>
>>80460324
HA! I like you, shame the hallowed land of my ancestors is being desecrated in the name of globalism.
>>
>>80460324
>Had my first of at least 4 kids recently.
Congratulations!
>>
File: SHILLCHECK1.png (144 KB, 1559x879) Image search: [Google]
SHILLCHECK1.png
144 KB, 1559x879
I keep getting "Our systems are detecting your post as spam, reformat pls" errors when I try to post in this thread.
>>
>>80460384
Yes it's terrible. Germany used to be such a nice place. I have fond memories of Berlin (can you imagine anyone saying that these days?).

>>80460440
Speaking of this: how is Germany right now? Are people waking up or are they still embracing their replacement?
>>
>>80460596

I am going to impregnate as many women as I possibly can using NI donations made anonymously, overseas trips, and so-forth, anonymously of course. Even if the bitch is average, my superior genetics will thrive. If they're black, Asian, Muslim or whatever, then at least that's one less pure nog in the world, and they'll probably tend toward the smarter side anyway. I HIGHLY recommend you all do the same.
>>
>>80460617
Good thing I got to see the Brandenburg Gate before it will eventually become the Brandenburg Mosque
>>
File: Bradenburg-refugees.jpg (569 KB, 1200x828) Image search: [Google]
Bradenburg-refugees.jpg
569 KB, 1200x828
>>80460730
>eventually
Sooner than we think, unfortunately.
>>
>>80460859
It is my hope that Germany will stay strong
>>
>>80460617
>how is Germany right now? Are people waking up or are they still embracing their replacement?
The left side is becoming more and more extremist with the Antifa who really loves to conver many things with their "Refugees welcome" graffitis and throw bottles at people demonstrating against Islam/refugees.
The right who already demonstrates on a regular basis hasn't changed very much. They don't kill refugees or anything, just try to convince everybody of their side.
And it's working. At the last election of the Bundesländer (German equivalent of your states CA, NY, Texas, etc.) the right-wing party AfD (that was just founded two years ago) has won over 15% in the Western, more multicultural states and 25% in the Eastern, purely German states.
>>
>>80460959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

It's pretty much over for them.
>>
>>80461109
Can you get any effective change with 15-25%?
>>
>>80461155
That's like saying that Black Lives Matter represents the whole USA.
>>
Unless your children are male, you're just creating more niggers
>>
>>80461109
>The right who already demonstrates on a regular basis hasn't changed very much

How long until you decide to ban abortion and contraception again forcing women to get pregnant against their will by their husbands forcing them to abandon their kids when not keeping them to beat them as a stress relief?
>>
>>80458716
shitposted on 4chan
>>
>>80461259
I'm just joking but BLM is funded by Soros much like a few of your groups (Antifa) I'm sure.
>>
>>80461227
It's obviously not the majority but no other party was so successful in so few years. They will gain more and more supporters as the problems of rising Islam, etc. will be visible.
The German people was/is just constantly told what bad people their ancestors were a "few" decades ago, so they fear voting for a right-wing party.
>>
>>80458716
I kicked a black guy in the balls in high school.
>>
>>80458716
Redpilling myself and friends. Every small bit helps right?
>>
File: 1466763686340.png (564 KB, 2617x2581) Image search: [Google]
1466763686340.png
564 KB, 2617x2581
>>80460308
You're gonna like this story

>Start dating this Serbian girl
>Pink hair, tattoos on her arm, not a problem to me but defenitely a red flag for her political beliefs
>Afraid to ask her about her beliefs but start a conversation about feminism
>She's a feminist
>Spend a lot of time figuring out why she is a feminist
>Figure out that she's not happy about the hypersexualization of women
>Sounds a whole lot like she's just not happy about promiscuity, oversexualization of people and men for not being willing to become good fathers
>Start reading more about traditionalism until I have a better understanding and better arguments about it
>Start introducing her to traditionalist arguments
>She totally agrees with most stuff
>Spend some time showing her the reality of feminism and how feminism poses a threat to her beliefs by trying to bend reality
>She agrees, even starts making fun of feminists
>Starts talking to her female friends about how she's a traditionalis now
>Her arguments sound reasonable so all of her friends start changing as well
>She often sends me pictures of oversexualized ads or behavior to make fun of together
>Start easing her up to my beliefs of nationalism, Christianity and the slow destruction of Europe by immigrants
>She beliefs that nationalism means neonazi but I explain the core beliefs and she finally agrees that some nationalism is good but not too much
>She believes in Christian values but prefers to remain agnostic
>Start talking about having kids, she's excited that she found a man that's not afraid to do so
>She starts to understand my opinion on immigration and agrees with me, mostly because I make her think about any of our future children having to live in a country that isnt theirs anymore
>Warm her up to people like Geert Wilders and Trump by talking about their emotional side and how much love they really feel for their peoples
>>
>>80461375
What are you even talking about? There was some discussion about a public referendum about the ban of abortion but the members of the AfD voted against it.
Who told you that they want to ban contraceptions?
>>
>>80458856
I'm sorry to hear that. 3 is pretty good.
>>
>>80461494
Better than nothing.

>>80461524
Of course!
>>
>>80461447
Thanks for the reply man. Keep up the good work and I appreciate the congrats from earlier about my first child.
>>
File: AFrog.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
AFrog.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
>>80458716
Redpilling white liberals in areas like Vermont and New Hampshire. Becoming celibate, since I'm a nonwhite.
>>
>>80461539
Great work, anon! How long did it take?

Also what sort of Christian (Catholics, Protestants, Orthodox, etc.) are you/do you find acceptable?
>>
>>80458863
asians are fine. Just as intelligent as us whites, polite, and contribute to society. Less poointheloos, hispanics, and niggers please
>>
>>80460093
Heimat.
>>
>>80458716
I'm not white and I'm planning on not having children
>>
>>80461539
>muh traditionalism
kys, you just want to live in a hut and farm.
>>
>>80461780
>>80461855

Man the fuck up cunts. If /pol/ actually got what they want, you're fucked regardless whether you were a 'cuck' minority or a 'redpilled' minority. Fend your ground
>>
>>80461555
Just some common arguments I often see thrown here on /pol/ in race threads.
>>
File: 1s0gx111.wizardchan.nvncnbv.jpg (139 KB, 605x360) Image search: [Google]
1s0gx111.wizardchan.nvncnbv.jpg
139 KB, 605x360
>>80458716
KHV Hikkikomori NEET shutin reporting in.
>>
>>80458716
I'm the '90s kid', so my pick of women is mostly the rest of the bullshit millenial stock.

In spite of that, went and did some sperm donation. Made sure I was giving to white couples with conception troubles. Met most of them and all - had to make sure this shit wasn't going to a single mother, that's the last thing we need.

Also, Kansas reporting in, so pretty good chance they'll wind up conservative.

So, 4 kids?
>>
>>80461965
Come on, m8. It's not even a challenge to impregnate British girls.
>>
>>80461879
An indian against traditionalism? Toilets are NOT traditional.
>>
>>80461879

You're one to talk Sanjay. Don't you still wipe your ass with your hand cuz muh tradition. Die in a chemical explosion.
>>
>>80461798
I always swipe left on black girls on tinder.

Seriously though I'm 24, white and single. Still plenty of time to marry a white girl and make as many kids as possible.
Meanwhile I can redpill people on 4chan.
>>
>>80458716

26 year old virgin NEET here. At least I have blue eyes and blonde hair.
>>
>>80462176
it is if your a fat gyno introvert anxious low test manlet autist.

not even joking, I am all of these, undiagnosed autist though.
>>
>>80462268
>Meanwhile I can redpill people on 4chan
Isn't that mostly like watering the ocean?
>>
>>80458716
stormfag weaboo detected

aw poor widdle nazi all scared his heritage is really nothing but faggot fantasy

>father of four

more shitty people who need deprogramming before they can be allowed into polite intelligent society then? You should be banned from having children
your flag is the shitstain of europe
it looks brown to me
sperging skinheads on meth are easy to rekt
>>
File: serious shit.jpg (20 KB, 251x239) Image search: [Google]
serious shit.jpg
20 KB, 251x239
>>80461879
>kys, you just want to live in a hut and farm.
A poo in the loo saying this. A POO IN THE LOO. Stop projecting pajeet.
>>
>>80461798
About 3 months and atleast 5 long talks of making her understand where her arguments were coming from.
She still identifies as a moderate traditionalist and still has some liberal beliefs but is mostly a classic liberal and a traditionalist now.

And I'm protestant since it's part of my country's beliefs but I mostly like the idea of catholicism.

>>80461879
That's not what traditionalism means friend, what's your problem with traditionalism?

Also,

>She believed that feminism is good because women are raped 1 in 4 times
>Start talking to her about the reality of immigrants raping native women in staggering amounts in places like Sweden and probably Germany if they would even have the courage to release those statistics
>Talk very compassionately and emotionally about how much I care about Muslims and their identity and how it angers me that my government would undermine them and take away their right to their own identity
>Eventually she agrees that multiculturalism has failed
>She starts feeling bad about her fully Serbian mother and asks me if I would want her to leave as well
>Explain to her that I have no problems with limited amounts of European immigration and that people like Geert Wilders don't either
>She's pretty baffled by this info since she believed that supporters of Geert Wilders hate all immigrants
>She agrees with a lot of his policies now

She's still pro-abortion though and thinks the government should pay for it because most women who get them are pretty young, I did wake her up to libertarian philosophy but she still beliefs that certain things like drugs should be illegal, especially in the Netherlands.
>>
>>80458716
good work brother have one more and you've done your part
>>
>>80462349
Have you tried being yourself? It's how I do it.
>>
>>80462374
Did you have a bad day, anon?
>>
Germans are having children? Holy shit it's a miracle
>>
>>80458863
Literally the best minority you could procreate with.
>>
>>80462478
>Germans are having children?
This one guy is picking up the slack for the entire nation. Four down, 20 million to go.
>>
>>80459550
>>80459646
Retarded teenage autists.

You'll grow out of it. Name your kids normal fucking names.
>>
>>80462206
>Toilets are NOT traditional.
I know and I use them.

>>80462235
>Don't you still wipe your ass with your hand cuz muh tradition
Nope, never have.
>What is bidet

>>80462382
STFU faggot
>>
>>80458716
I've moved up the social ladder, got a good job and started earning my own money. Having your own money is the best. Maybe I will have one child in the near future, no more because I'm a busy woman and I don't want to give up my time for something I don't care for.
>>
File: just.png (187 KB, 441x414) Image search: [Google]
just.png
187 KB, 441x414
>>80462424
I know your mocking me but ill bite.

myself is the problem, I have lost all hope.

Loneliness and the internet has turned me into a vile human being and an unemployable slob.

I honestly don't think I have the capability or drive to love anyone else really, other than family.
>>
>>80462384
>what's your problem with traditionalism?
depends on the kind of traditionalism
>>
>>80462361
Yeah, it's hard to open the eyes of someone who has his eyes closed.
>>
>>80461806
>as us White's

Asian detected.

It's true that Asians really don't cause any crime or leach welfare, they can take political power from White's if they build up numbers and I don't want White's to be part Asian all of the sudden just because Asians don't commit crime.
>>
>>80458716
can't have children of my own, willingly let my wife cuck me, now we have two gorgeous twins
>>
>>80458716
Wish I could find a white girl to make pregnant but they don't want me. So there isn't much I can contribute, and I shouldn't even care. If I can't have the good stuff in life no one should.
>>
File: 1463464383967.jpg (109 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463464383967.jpg
109 KB, 640x640
>>80459550
>those boy names
Maybe as middle names dude..
Unless you want them to get bullied ofcourse
>>
I teach white students
>>
As a mix of Irish, Italian, German, and some Nordic, I'm doing the right thing and not procreating. I'm not pure enough, and children repulse me.

Not having kids is probably the best thing I can do for the white race
>>
>>80462932
>two gorgeous black twins
>>
>>80463104
Probably. Children need strong father figures.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (3 KB, 84x131) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
3 KB, 84x131
>>80458716

>First gf
> Q.T redhead date for 6 months
>Goes great we both want a bunch of kids
> Red pill her full on pol style
> Shes very submissive and open to it
> Accepts everything i show and tell her
> randomly Starts acting distant and sad
> One day crying says she had a one night stand when she was drunk at party with a nigger
>she regretted it and felt disgusted the next day also only black guy shes ever been with
> go no contanct for a week
> Blows up my phone over like 100 calls and texts
> Try to swallow my pride and take her back ( it happend 3 years ago anon, its ok shes redpilled now , i thought)
> Sex wasnt the same couldnt even get hard
>Felt disgusted by her
>lots of fighting and crying
> super drunk i send her a long ass text saying hows she the worst person i ever met and a dirty whore that no white man will date and she should kill herself and break up
>instantly regret sending it... toolate.jpg
>Block her on all social media and change my phone cause she keeps spamming it
>Check her profile 2 months latter
> Her bio on insta now says Proud feminist
> Is dating a nigger
> She would sing ERIKA and LORE LORE LORE with me prior to all this

I ruined her pol i didnt mean it but the way i broke her heart im pretty sure shes gonna stick to dating only blacks now ,..

MFW thats what i have contributed to my race.. ive made a coalburner for life when i could ove had lil aryan babies with her by now
>>
>>80461879
>you just want to live in a hut and farm
Kinda like you right now, slum dog millionaire?
>>
>>80459550
t. """""""red"""""pilled

Those boy names are nothing but close to retarded, and seeing how you chose them, I highly doubt you will get married in the foreseeable future.

Come back in 10 years.
>>
File: 1465502783414.jpg (26 KB, 544x403) Image search: [Google]
1465502783414.jpg
26 KB, 544x403
>>80462374
The destruction of the European identity and race is a serious thing, for example Sweden is already lost to immigration and native Swedes will be a minority soon.

This is not about being a stormweenie, this is a serious problem of birthrates of natives going down even more due to immigration while those of immigrants are staggeringly high compared to those of natives.

Scientists are saying that the birthrates of immigrants are going down but have very little to prove that as of now.

Almst all economists have this religious belief that this idea of a homo oecconomicus is a good successor of the europen identity, this is why you constantly hear people who are pro-immigration say that "immigration is good for the economy."
The economy should serve its people, we shouldn't serve the economy, I'm not going to let my values be decided by this temporary and ever altering set of values that feel more like a fad.

>>80462675
Well not the kind you're talking about, it's about preserving traditional European values and defending them against those who undermine them every single day.
>>
File: 1468004819075.png (624 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1468004819075.png
624 KB, 1200x1600
>>80462606
>Maybe I will have one child in the near future, no more because I'm a busy woman and I don't want to give up my time for something I don't care for.
This is literally our downfall.
>>
>>80463185
You're right. Any kind of strength I'd be able to give them would be from obligation, which would only come off as cold. I wouldn't want to raise a kid like that, but I know I'm not better than that.
>>
>>80463205
>ive made a coalburner for life

No you didnt its the path she chose and you did the right thing by not taking her back.

If anything youve avoided a cunt who would have wrecked your life. Just imagine if she would have fucked niggers after you had potentially kids
>>
>>80463184
they're actually reddish-blonde, thing that probably wouldn't have happened if they were biologically mine since i'm your typical olive skin/black hair italian. Wife is a blonde goddess though
>>
>>80463205
obviously your redpill had the adverse effect if she went to fuck a black guy.
i got my ex gf pregnant but she cheated on me with a black guy and she got aborted and had a kid with him instead.
feelsbadman but just move on and find the right girl.
>>
>>80463442
Why can't you have dirty Italian kiddos?
>>
File: 6f6.png (32 KB, 853x665) Image search: [Google]
6f6.png
32 KB, 853x665
>>80461879
>>80462601
>>80462675
dude your whole people literally wipe and eat with their hands
POO
>>
>>80463647
I don't.
>>
File: 1466017626264.png (85 KB, 200x216) Image search: [Google]
1466017626264.png
85 KB, 200x216
>>80463205
Did you atleast prep the bull my former Iberian occupant?
>>
>>80463567
fell while doing rock climbing on the Sassolungo (that's part of the alps), now i'm limping and can't have have children. Still got a nice job though so i can provide
>>
>>80463205
BURN COAL
PAY THE TOLL

You did good Spainbro, do not regret it, she chose to fuck a nigger, being drunk and fucking someone is no excuse - she knew what she was doing.

It is not your fault, and the only thing you could have done here is being true to yourself, which you did.

I'm proud of you, and it is not your fault my friend.
>>
>>80459550
Wilhelm is a nornal name, at least here.

Wolfgang only works in Austria and Germany, and I think its an old people name.

Beowulf is fucking autistic everywhere and will make your son's life miserable.
>>
>>80463299
>traditional European values
Such as? Raping your wife? Raping your girlfriend? Deny them control over their own fertility? Forcing them to have children they don't want? Forcing women to be slaves to their husbands as they'd be unable to earn their own money?
>>
>>80459782
Still shitty names. You are aware that immigrants that come here anglosised themselves for a reason, to fit into the American culture seemlessly.

You're still a kid, but you'll understand soon enough, take it from us. Those names are outdated and unamerican.
>>
>>80463775
Rip
>>
>>80463330
i agree
having anything less than 3 kids is whats going to cause our extinction
these people are too retarded to realize they're playing right into the jews hands

i have a question for you
why was poland the first country invaded by hitler?
it's the only country in europe that is still white and i don't think it's a coincidence but i still haven't found an answer
>>
>>80463947
If you don't know traditional european values and think those are it then you really shouldn't be here.
>>
>>80461155
My great grandfather died attempting to prevent this. May you rest in heaven Wolfgang.
>>
File: e45 (1).png (1 MB, 880x759) Image search: [Google]
e45 (1).png
1 MB, 880x759
>>80463719
stop trying to deny it, we already know the truth
>>
>>80463981
> Implying Austin, Jake or Kyle is better than Wilhelm
>>
>>80463330
And forcing me to have offspring I don't want is my downfall. My life matters to me. Why do you want to make people suffer?
>>
>>80464197
Thank you Sven
>>
>>80464186
I'm not lying.
>>
>>80463947
Those are not european values my autistic friend.
>>
>>80458716
At some point show them a few vids, take them to the zoo, make jokes, let them read good books, etc
>>
>>80464197
Maybe so but:

http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2015/10/19/job-discrimination-based-on-a-name

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/34063244/ns/business-careers/t/it-or-not-name-can-impact-your-career/
>>
>>80464056
Those were the traditional european values of my traditional, european, religious, christian grandparents my mother and father rebelled against because it was making their life insufferable shit.
>>
>>80462590
>normal fucking names.
> Chad
> Joe
> Jim
> Sunshine

chose one

Sorry bro, but American names are completely meaningless. As meaningless as the all brown race mixed American will be. American names could as well be A, B, C, D.
No meaning, no identity, no heritage. You fell for the naming Jew.
Btw Jews choose names that have an actual historic meaning like Esther, Aaron,... why don't you to?
>>
>>80461806
Fuck off Chang
>>
>>80463947
>>traditional European values
>Such as?

Don't be to hard to this Bulgaria dude, he is probably Gypsy or his family was raped by Muslim invaders. He doesn't know any better!
>>
I'm just working on myself. Getting educated. Working at every opportunity, whether around the house or working for money. Getting up and getting shit done. Jogging 5 days a week. Started doing calisthenics and am now considering a gym membership. Taking time off the internet, and avoiding porn. Masturbating less often and only when I really am ridiculously horny rather than just to kill the time.

Oh, and giving up weed and alcohol.

Fuck it, I think I'll take another month off from this website. Will be good for my head, and therefore, good for my race.

Man up /pol/ the times aren't getting any easier
>>
>>80464232
fuck off you stupid bitch
if you think having children is suffering then kill yourself because obviously you're not leaving anything behind anyway. children are literally the only way to keep on living after death.
>>
>>80464302
Poland pls you want to ban contraception.
>>
File: 1467044819436.gif (654 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1467044819436.gif
654 KB, 245x245
>>80464439
>Raping your wife/girlfriend?
Rape statistics have been down for decades, only going up with the recent influx of immigrants.
>Deny them control over their own fertility?
Birth control is very young, the first contraceptive was only approved in 1960.
>Forcing them to have children they don't want?
What makes you believe that I want women to forcefully have babies, they can have 500 abortions if they want to but the government shouldn't pay for it, that's immoral.
>Forcing women to be slaves to their husbands as they'd be unable to earn their own money?
Who said anything about forcing women to stay home and work?

Again, you know nothing about traditionalism and only have some vague idea of traditionalists and strict gender roles.
>>
>>80458716
Nothing, it's not my race.
>>
My gf is way more right wing than me. She always points out how bad refugees smell and how she hates them. It gets tiresome after a while.
>>
>>80464698
good for you my man
weed is degenerate as fuck.
keep doing what youre doing, the white race needs you.
also remember if theres a penis then its cuck porn
>>
>>80463415
Ive thought of that and your right it could of been much way worse if it came out later down the line

>>80463549

>>80463742

Bad wording but i meant she revealed she had fucked a black 3 years ago and coudlnt hold it in anymore she didnt actually cuck me or cheat in anyway
>>80463777

Thanks m8y it just sucks its really societys fault for being how it is and her mistake from years ago fucked up her whole future but thats the toll of the coal
>>
>>80465011
Hand over your girlfriend Sven, you're unfitt to have one.
>>
>>80458716
Is this real? Because I swear my hand to God, if it is, I will blow their headquarters sky-high, and post a pic with a timestamp spray painted on one of the corpses.
>>
>>80459550
>Beowulf
Autists shouldn't breed.
>>
>>80458716
Not having children
>chronically ill human trash reporting in
>>
File: 1447460651053.png (9 KB, 215x215) Image search: [Google]
1447460651053.png
9 KB, 215x215
>>80461806
>>80462552
>>
File: Fuck France.jpg (182 KB, 590x398) Image search: [Google]
Fuck France.jpg
182 KB, 590x398
>>80465249
It's called being French and living in a country that destroyed the west with the French revolt.
>>
>>80465249
at least you're not going to name a child Bewulf
>>
>>80462662
Join your military, or are you a fat slob?
>>
>>80465665
fat slob
>>
>>80463993

>having anything less than 3 kids is whats going to cause our extinction

that's exactly what my parents in law told me, they're somewhat creepy though
>>
>>80464702
I don't think having children is suffering per se, what I think is suffering is having more children than you want and can afford/manage, especially if you're denied a choice. I saw it in my mother when I was little, she dreaded getting pregnant after me because she and dad could barely afford me, I was always denied my requests because there was never enough money, she pushed me to be independent and left me alone for long periods of time from an early age because not having time for herself left her tired, sad and lifeless. I don't want such a hellish life. I want my own time for myself and my own money to use as I please. Multiple kids take up too much time. One maybe I could manage, there's daycare and there's my husband to take care of it when I want to do something else and spend time on myself, plus we can afford it financially, more no. More is beyond our money limit and my time balance capacities.

>keep living after death
My works will do that for me.
>>
>>80465368
Nice pink ID faggot lmao
>>
File: lemon cake.jpg (3 MB, 3764x2510) Image search: [Google]
lemon cake.jpg
3 MB, 3764x2510
>>80458716
Good lad. I have two kids. Both daughters; our eldest is seventeen, youngest is ten. My wife is pregnant with our third. We went to the hospital so she could get an ultrasound scan. All is healthy. It's a son. He's due in late August.

Seeing the scan is both amazing and terrifying. Watching my wife give birth is strange. I want to help her pain, and I also am very content. A mess of emotions.
God bless you and your family. I send you my best wishes. And a slice of cake.
>>
I'll have many children with my white wife.

I'm also white btw
>>
File: 1466763908125.jpg (65 KB, 460x561) Image search: [Google]
1466763908125.jpg
65 KB, 460x561
>>80466107
Yours is purple, like the postmodern dildo so far up your ass you no longer see reality.

Glad I escaped the liberal shithole that is France.
>>
>>80466107
Speak for yourself, homo.
>>
File: 1468130876990.png (416 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1468130876990.png
416 KB, 600x600
>>80458716
>>
>>80466149
>two daughters that will have black boyfriends
Good goy
>>
>>80465762
they are right.
the magic number to keep our race alive is 3+

>>80465903
you're falling in the jews trap
oh, i don't have enough money
oh, i don't have enough time
that's exactly what they want.
they want you to have not enough time and money.
that way they can kill our race softly.
look at all the shitskins in the world, they dont give a fuck about money problems, and thats why they will over run us.
>>
>>80466469
Blacks are very few in number in the UK.

They are far more likely to just be groomed and raped by Pakis.
>>
>>80464933
>Birth control is very young
The pill as a safe and reliable method of birth control is recent, but birth control itself is not. Women in the middle ages put pebbles in their vagina not to get pregnant, drank pennyroyal tea to induce miscarriage, abandoned unwanted babies to die, etc. The problem with these old ignorant methods is that they were both unreliable and unsafe for the woman, so the pill is a good thing.

>the government shouldn't pay for it, that's immoral
Would you rather have the government pay for foster care? That's more expensive.

>Who said anything about forcing women to stay home and work?
Traditionalists.
>>
>>80459550
Don't be an autistic and ruin your kids lives with those names.
>>
>>80466644
>The pill is a goood thing
Did I say it wasnt?
>Foster care
Who said anything about the government paying for foster care?
>Traditionalists
You're talking to one now, my girlfriend works and goes to college and I'm very proud of her.
>>
>>80459550
dude don't ruin your kids lives
>>
>>80466557
I'm sure his daughters will do their best to seek out the brown and black men and then breed like rabbits.
>>
>>80466528
>look at all the shitskins in the world, they dont give a fuck about money problems

I don't believe in being a leech and living in poverty like they do. Also their women's lives are squallid. No thank you that's not a life worth living.
>>
>>80459550
>>80459646
>>80463981
>>80464197
>>80464432
>>80464450

They could always go by will, beo, wolf, or whatever (wolfgang isn't that weird of a name).
>>
>>80463719
post hands or gtfo
>>
>>80467037
Having kids isn't as expensive as these media outlets claim it is. All the data on it that is presented to the public is skewed.

Example: You have 2 kids and buy a new car for $20,000. Now these 'costs of having kids' calculations will list $10,000 for each kid under 'transportation' even though you are all sharing the car. Same with buying a new refrigerator, etc. Accommodation costs are calculated in the most retarded way imaginable with each kid being given a share of the fucking rent/mortgage, as if suddenly your 4 bedroom house costs more because you have kids living in it.

All of these lies are designed to stop white people breeding whereas the lesser races don't give a fuck.
>>
>>80458716
Engaging in a baby race is ridiculous. We need to secure our homelands and procreate at reasonable rates. Resources are finite, so say no to baby races.

Vote for nationalist parties. Vote for closed borders. Vote for Alt-Right parties. Vote for Independence parties if you are so uber-cucked to be in the EU.
>>
>>80467037
whatever i'm so done with you.
impossible to open your eyes.
you have the fate of our race in your hands and you decide to let it die because you're so egoist you'd rather think about yourself rather than our future.
kill yourself. bye.
>>
>>80458716
raised my wife's son as an honorary white
>>
File: feels.jpg (27 KB, 515x600) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
27 KB, 515x600
>>80467276
>vote for Alt-Right parties

if only
>>
I pray to a frog god.
>>
>>80467387
Then why doesn't he give you sick dubs?
>>
>>80466873
>Who said anything about the government paying for foster care?

If the poor can't afford abortion, but also can't afford a kid, someone's got to take care of all those children on the street. Unless the government makes birth control education and usage mandatory even for Ivan the retatded school dropout, until he can afford a decent living and a kid.
>>
>>80467422
Because he gave them to you.
>>
File: 1465853865796.jpg (63 KB, 584x643) Image search: [Google]
1465853865796.jpg
63 KB, 584x643
>>80467422
>>
>>80467357
Well yeah, we really don't have one here in the US. We are cucked by a two party system. Maybe that can change soon. There are some good ones in Europe. There are a couple in the UK alone. Your feels are righteous brother.
>>
File: stick.gif (24 KB, 350x266) Image search: [Google]
stick.gif
24 KB, 350x266
>>80466469
>black boyfriends
I don't live in Sweden.
>>
>>80458716
>implying the white race is in any way worth saving
>>
File: 1449242241520.gif (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449242241520.gif
1 MB, 640x480
>>80467422
>>
>>80467648
>implying you don't have more blacks than Sweden
kek
>>
>>80462361
An ocean full of salt tbhfamalam
>>
File: 1445035864642.png (80 KB, 664x994) Image search: [Google]
1445035864642.png
80 KB, 664x994
>>80458863
Can't wait for my Eurasian theocratic ethnostate in the Pacific Northwest.
>>
>>80467269
>Having kids isn't as expensive as these media outlets claim it is
Sorry but it is. And it's not the media, it's the people around me, my own salary telling me I can't afford it. My mother reminds me how expensive I was and warns me not to have children until I can really afford it. And I clearly remember all the times I wanted something and was told "no we don't have enough money fot that". I want good quality, not cheap crap, and good quality costs money. Plus there's the time issue; I have a job I want to keep to keep my income and I have passions I enjoy pursuing and want to keep pursuing, so my time for a child is limited. One I can share easily with my husband and dedicated daycare, more our time for ourselves (especially mine) would drop more than acceptable and I would resent and neglect the kids for that. My time and quality of living is something I am not willing to compromise on.
>>
>>80464118
All their grandfathers died trying to prevent this
>remember, we were nazis?
>>
File: 45 bboy suckadick.jpg (45 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
45 bboy suckadick.jpg
45 KB, 960x639
>>80458716
I gave up on these cucks. The 2 White girls in my high school classes got with Black guys who left them heart-broken and roast-beefed when there were plenty of White conservative honor-roll guys to choose from. In the off-chance that I don't spend all of my money on myself, it'll go to a gold-digging trophy wife just so I can habme some good inverted pussy.
>>
>>80461806
t. Huang
>>
>>80467280
Anything that wants me to suffer deserves to die imo.
>>
>>80468207
I hereby unhyphenate "honor-roll."
>>
File: adf.jpg (14 KB, 502x417) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
14 KB, 502x417
>>80459550
>those names
>>
>>80465043
>its really societys fault
>>
File: pepe-kek-true-form.jpg (203 KB, 1000x963) Image search: [Google]
pepe-kek-true-form.jpg
203 KB, 1000x963
>>80467489
>>80467502
>>80467705
You're damn right.
>>
>>80458716
Purest white genes in Europe reporting in
>>
>>80468193
>Sorry but it is
I forgot you live in the 3rd world, sorry.
>>
>>80461780
>he took the memes seriously
>>
I'm one of four white children, I plan on having at least another four.
>>
>>80469736
just because your sheep has white wool doesn't mean that your kids will be white
>>
>>80463947
Deny control over their fertility
Okay murderer if u want to be judged by the laws of science invite me to your house and i will use the true term of evolution and i will turn you into energy (ill kreb your hepatocytes)
You don´t like social constructs? nice i can release the madman (males are the ones that protect their families from menaces even if it cost us our life) that sends criminals to the hospitals on you, it will be like the wild west.
Yeah asshole we dont feel pain when that happens that´s why a kick in the groin is not enough
Unable to ear their own money? you are more fitted to raise a child because you are more sensitive (well maybe you have the same sensitivity as a bitch that will have kids with her own sons) lazy crybaby my grandmother raised 4 childs, adopted 2 even when she was racist (it´s called love and not being a whore) if u talked her about muh feminism she would have laughed at you and you would have done nothing because she also loved sports and helped people in the fields (you wouldnt last 10 seconds) she retired as a legend and at 40 years old as a principal when the society was focused on men. whats your excuse in 2016?
Roles? yeah basically the mother raises good humans and then she goes back to her work; the women on my family earn more and they help each other.
What a nice useless piece of human: you can´t cook, you cant recognice a good movie, you cant clean, you cant draw, you cant raise plants, you cant create art, you cant sew oh yeaaaaah thats why you are attracted to nignogs (not even good black men) you have NOTHING TO OFFER TO THE SOCIETY, you cant preserve your culture that will be admired in the future museums
you care about the environment? we cant stop a fucking tornado we need more people in science (because the events come in normal deadly cycles and all will be lostthankstselfish pricks) people that contribute to science not people that work in social experiments and cant perpetuate their superior genes
>>
>>80470965
>el peruANO
>>
>>80470965
>making a wall of shitposting
>being this wrong about strangers' lives
Peru if there's anyone who can't create art and has shit taste here is you.
>>
File: 1441670523670.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1441670523670.png
48 KB, 400x389
>>80459550
>>Wolfgang
>>Beowulf
>>
File: nick-griffin.jpg (23 KB, 564x376) Image search: [Google]
nick-griffin.jpg
23 KB, 564x376
The main way to restore birthrates is to remove immigrants.

The modern world is lowering birthrates in their home countries also, but when they come to our countries they have huge brithrates.

They come to western countries and get gibs. They clog the whole system, jobs, education, hospitals everything, and make it harder for natives to have kids by slowing down the whole country.
>>
>>80471939
This. Have all the babies you want. They'll grow up to be feminist throwaways.
>>
>>80463299

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GpsN_ATnhM

This is Nick Griffin, he was the most hated man in the U.K because he was the human incarnation of /pol/.

He has the best breakdown of the immigrant situation and politics right now that I've ever heard.
>>
I married a white woman and will probably have 2-3 children.
What are some /pol/ approved names?
>>
Married in my own ethnic group and we have four children so far, with twins on the way.

I feel like I should point out that we both come from well-off families and not a lot of Serbs can afford to have more than 2 kids at a time.
>>
File: 1467279976404.jpg (53 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1467279976404.jpg
53 KB, 467x700
>>80461855
Man up, I am getting my blonde white girl. My cousin has a white Portuguese wife and his kid came out white with only his ears as a ''hey he has your ears'' kind of thing. Rest of his is as white as this kid
>>
>>80473644
>White portuguese
yea right
>>
>>80463205

>sticking to niggers out of spite

Literally a child.
>>
>>80473685
I thought she was Spanish at first but my aunt, or her mother in law said her family is from Portugal. I was surprised too since I picture all people from there the same skin color as Ronaldo. But nope, she had pale white skin and sandy blonde hair and blueish green eyes.
>>
>>80472600
Nothing related to religion. The boys should masculine sounding names with a non submissive meaning.
>>
>>80461855

You are doing a service to your country. God bless.
>>
>>80473819
Must be the Jewish or Berber genes then
>>
>>80459550

I would also add:
Son
>Alan
>Arthur

Daughter
>Astrid
>Mary
>Erika
>>
>>80474029
Do you know anyone with the name of Alan by any chance? I love this name. Chicks love it
>>
File: 1462390655774.jpg (22 KB, 460x410) Image search: [Google]
1462390655774.jpg
22 KB, 460x410
>>80474028
Or maybe her family moved from Spain to there? She only knows English and Spanish. No accent either. No Jewish features don;pt make me sick.
>>
>>80474145

Yeah but he's asian
>>
File: hjcvguv.jpg (142 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
hjcvguv.jpg
142 KB, 728x546
>>80474198
Portuguese arent white. Even if we look like it.
http://www.dn.pt/arquivo/2005/interior/duas-vagas-africanas-nos-genes-dos-portugueses-599441.html
http://www.vortexmag.net/a25-bis-dr2-o-gene-lusitano-que-so-os-portugueses-possuem/

Recent studies found a specific gene wich is only found in Portugal and Lebanon (2nd link) which tells you something about our moorish heritage
>>
File: 1424833213676.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1424833213676.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
>>80474507
Eh whatever, not gonna stop my own personal goal of getting a blonde white woman. Got head for the first time from a blonde blue eyed goddess. Shame what happened to her. Ended up a train hopping hobo because she had a falling out with her mom.Always the tom boy but got girly when I messed around with her. Other blonde girl I had I fucked up and broke up with her. She got fat years later so I might have dodged a bullet but she was fucking hot in our teens and had a slight southern accent.
Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.