[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... will you still laugh at us Indians huh?? We're taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
So... will you still laugh at us Indians huh?? We're taking over.. along with China. Either way, your children will work for US. Your daughters will try their best to marry US. Already, thousands of your jobs are being taken by us each year, how much longer do you think you have?
>>
>>80458507

Robots will replace everything you do by 2050 and you'll be back to eating rats and shitting on rickshaw trails
>>
People have been predicting the imminent rise of India for as along as they've been predicting the imminent collapse of China.

Not buying it.
>>
y'all country gonna go to shit and starve to death you stupid cuck, stop having sex you monkies
>>
>>80458507
India, China, and Africa will suffer the most when the elites get their depopulation plan rolling.
>>
>>80459145
Alright Alex Jones
>>
Any economic prediction made for more than 10 years is bollocks. Even j don't believe this graph. In the eighties phillipines was seen as the next big economy and Americans feared that Japan would take take over the world. Look at where they are now.
>>
If you're a white american not already studying indian then i feel sorry for you. They'll be our overlords in the next decade, just watch this documentary and realize how fucked we are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

if you're already looking for a servant op, please contact me.
>>
>>80459229
Remember to buy survival foods at my website.
>>
>>80459229
10% Off on everything!
>>
File: 138291055327.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
138291055327.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>80458507
Yes I'm sure fucking Egypt is going to rival Japan one day

What a stupid graph
>>
File: 1461648045991.png (127 KB, 460x320) Image search: [Google]
1461648045991.png
127 KB, 460x320
>>80458507
GO BACK THE YOUR FUCKING BLACK HOLE OF SHIT THEN IF ITS SO GREAT PAJEET
>>
>>80458507

That's 2050 brah, and honestly I doubt if India can actually follow through with their potential because Indians are corrupt as fuck. I like you curry munchers but you guys are the worse backstabbers and corrupt mother fuckers I have ever met. And generally it's aimed at other Indians.
>>
>>80459349
alright
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.