[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Face it /pol/, Trump has no chance against Hillary and you know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: done.jpg (87 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
87 KB, 500x484
Face it /pol/, Trump has no chance against Hillary and you know it. What should we do to prepare for another 4 years of libtards running the country? When will people wake up and realize liberalism is a mental disease? Will I ever meet another person who is redpilled?

I'm just done, /pol/
>>
>>80457842
> Trump losing
Literally 0% chance.
>>
>>80457842
Trump will probably win tho.
>>
File: 6.jpg (631 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
631 KB, 1600x1200
My Mom, Democrat all her life, was sort of on the fence about holding her nose pulling the lever for Hillary but after Comey's news conference she said no way. We don't talk politics much but I'm hoping I can convince her to vote for Trump.
>>
>>80457842
~ It's better to be a slave of America than a free man of Africa ~
>>
>>80457842
It's better to be a slave of America than a free man of Africa.
>>
Trump only has a chance if he can expose Hillary, dems are activly ignoring everything against her
>>
>>80457842
if trump gets cheated out of POTUS, everyone dies. mark my words...
>>
>>80457842
concern shill bring your best weak shit to trump gen and get fucked properly bitch stop clogging the board
saged
>>
>>80458198
>>80458321
>>80458504
All of this aren't good enough. Too much fucking 'almost'. Almost winning is still losing and people are too fucking dumb to think for themselves.
>>80458493
Still a slave. Why live?
>>
>>80458509
I hope so
>>80458901
Go shitpost at /b/.
>>
File: 1e0.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1e0.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>80459219
>All of this aren't
You have to go back.
>>
>>80457842
>concern shilling
>>
>>80459219
Hahaha what literally winning isn't good enough for you?fuck you we know we are in a close game but we may very well be winning here. Don't be a defesrist
>>
you do realize he already won? More people talk and pay attention to him then our current president for over a year. If he loses we get Hillary who will sell tons of guns every day she is in office till the whole country goes down in flames and we build it how we want it.
>>
>>80458504

FFS anon the only way she can get MORE exposed is if she showed her saggy titties on live T.V.
>>
At this point I'm not sure if we can make it to November without a race war breaking out.

But if Hillary wins I will have officially lost all respect for my fellow countrymen.

After all the shit that has happened how can anyone take her seriously.

Trump may be crazy, but that's exactly what we need in the white house. Someone who will shake up the government

Trump isn't a politician, he's a businessman, and a VERY successful one at that..
>>
File: 1443492950723.jpg (11 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
1443492950723.jpg
11 KB, 258x195
>>80460481
plz no titties
>>
File: paul ryan.jpg (177 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
paul ryan.jpg
177 KB, 1160x629
>>80457842
Frankly, it's fine. Do you think in any universe this faggot who helped get fast-track authority for the TPP through the House was going to allow Trump to pass his agenda?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.