[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I abandoned my pregnant american gf Just packed up and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 550x550
>mfw I abandoned my pregnant american gf
Just packed up and left back to Romania. I need time to find myself and her parents have money. Why would any man hangs around and raise a family in America, especially when its gonna get infected with niggers in a few years?
>>
degenerate gypsy
>>
>>80457785
FPBP
>>
>>80457785
Single mothers do well there
>>
>>80457597
kek, i feel you. i abandoned my kids too.

feelsgoodman.jpegarino

these stormfront, muh white race, virgins will never know the hell that is having a child with an american woman.
>>
>>80457597
You did the right thing. America is fucked
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS /R9K/ TELL US ABOUT YOUR LIFE BULLSHIT?

FUCK OFF OP
>>
>>80457597
this is why your people keep getting thrown out of Italy, Germany, and France and into large ovens
>>
>>80458056
I know
>>
you are a complete POS. you are no better than the niggers that don't raise thier child
>>
>>80457597
no anon, you ARE the nigger now
>>
die
>>
>>80457597
Holy shit, I haven't seen this one posted in awhile. Always gets these idiots riled up.
>>
>>80457597
Lol she gpt gyped for real
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 552x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 552x380
>>80459222
>>
>>80457597
fucking scumbag

be a man and own up to your responsibility.

you are a worthless coward
>>
Was she from California? The State of California is extremely good at tracking down deadbeat dads and garnishing their wages. They're not good at much else, but when it comes to helping young dumb sluts get money from men, they are the best there is.

>>80457922

No, they don't.
>>
>I need time to find myself

This statement makes you a huge faggot. That is such a bitch ngga thing to say. You're not a real man.

Go back and be a family man.
>>
>>80457597
Was her name Gracie?
>>
>>80459365
She can't our legislation never releases any information about our citizens, she will be alright
>>
File: 1467423251792.jpg (10 KB, 273x300) Image search: [Google]
1467423251792.jpg
10 KB, 273x300
>>80459532
She loved you and you left her. SCUMBAG
>>
>>80457597
>Why would any man hangs around and raise a family in America,

Maybe because he feels responsible for his actions? Did you consider bringing your gf to Romania and raise your family there?

Anyway, just running off from your pregnant gf means you are just another nigger. You should have stayed here, you'd have been right at home.

tl/dr: OP is a Nigger
>>
>>80459532
Hey my dacian bro, spaghetti expat guy here. Is iasi a good place for finding qts? I've been thinking about going there on a trip with some friends for a while
>>
File: 34567898754.png (16 KB, 694x312) Image search: [Google]
34567898754.png
16 KB, 694x312
>>80457597

Why wouldn't you want to spend 300k to raise it to 18? You will regret it when your 85 and aren't receiving the two visits per year from your kids and grandkids while they wait to collect your inheritance! You are really missing out on what the redpill men on /pol/ are getting!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.